Denial discussion

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Tease and denial. Way to go Steve... Helps us understand what you go through of course.

Sorry for that abrupt cut-off there, but I realized I was late for a meeting I had to travel to and I'm now back.

And I see a mis-type in my earlier post - I said that it foretells what she's been thinking about - that was the wrong word, foretells should have been concluded....

So - everyone can obviously see where that last post was going. And our talk then focused on what she was thinking - which is that she has been thinking about what it would be like to have casual sex with some of the guys she works with. I told her that the times now are very different than they were when we first started dating - and that there are company rules and such. She giggled and said something like "it's not like we'd do it on my desk". She looked at me and said "would it be so terrible if 'something happened' on a Friday night when we're all out?". And in the following 20-30 minutes we proceeded to talk about what she was thinking. She asked me if I'd still feel the same way as I did - that other guys she works with would have had sex with her. I told her that I didn't know if it was going to be the same - told her we're older and such - but she giggled and said "don't be so sure" and she told me that she was sure that if she played it up, that she was sure she could convince some of the guys to have some fun with her. I asked her how she's going to feel - and she said that she always liked it when she was seeing Brad or Don and she'd see them at work. My reply was to ask her how she's going to feel when it gets around that she's "easy". She was pretty candid in her reply - that she didn't think older married guys would be bragging or talking about it (which answered my question about who she's considering) - and that if they did, that it wouldn't really matter as there are always rumors and water-cooler talk about who's messing around with who. We talked about it impacting her job and she pooh-poohed that and said "why should it be any different than when we were younger?". She reminisced from long ago and even said that she liked how she felt knowing she'd been with a few of the guys we worked with. When she continued to pooh-pooh my concerns, I just let it go and instead, went back to talking about what she was wanting.

She said that she thought it might be fun to see what happens this way. I asked her if she thought something more might come out of any of this and she actually said that she didn't - that she just wanted to do this as something "fun to do". She giggled and said sarcastically "after all, who's going to cum in me after Robbie?". I paused her and asked her if that was a safe thing to do health-wise. She noted my seriousness and said that she was pretty sure they'd either be careful and use condoms - or and she admitted that it might not be the smartest thing to do - but she smiled and said that there were a few guys that she'd like to be with without condoms. And whether she did it intentionally or not - she told me in no uncertain terms that she liked how she felt back then. She clarified that it was both that she liked feeling very sexual with the other guys as well as me - and she also added, I'm sure to give me a further push, was that she liked that "they all used to cum in me".

I was pretty surprised by this at first - but after our discussion reached this point - I was no longer surprised. And I realized that in the past few weeks I've spoken highly about what I remembered from our past in this regard which may have been a part of this new thing from her!!! My surprise and any apprehension were slowly eased as she leaned over and began to kiss me and say "come on baby - you remember how you said you felt - how it made you horny to know who else I'd been with". I had to admit that it turned me on a little to think about and I asked her if things would happen more spontaneously if she does this and she giggled and said "maybe!"

As I said, we'd kind of gotten frisky by now and she reached into my sweat-pants and giggled when she felt my cock was hard and said "well, it seems like this idea turns you on, doesn't it?" And she proceeded to really tease me for a bit. She cooed that "I'm still all wet and sticky from Robbie yesterday" and then she kissed my ear and neck as I slid off my sweats and underwear. She whispered "mmm, soon it might be other guys stuff in me" and she was stroking my cock and as she felt it throb and get harder as she said that she giggled and said "ooh - looks like you like that thought". I know she said it deliberately to see and feel what my reaction would be - I felt her hand firmly on my cock as she said "but you'll still have to wait, right baby?". I couldn't hide my response and I moaned as I knew she was right. She kissed me and she continued to tease me as she felt my cock start to throb and she said "you'll really want me when it's time again for us together" and she again kissed me as she stroked my cock and she added "but until then baby, it'll just be them in me" and she looked up at me with those dreamy sexy eyes and said "that's okay with you, right?". I know she was teasing me and amping it up and I was right there with her.

I know she was being serious too - but I also knew that she was playing it all up a lot as she felt my encouragement through my cock!!!! I went along with it - I was turned on already that it just felt good to go with it and not over-think or over-worry about it. As I talked back to her and I told her that she'll feel like she's in her 20's again - she moved my hand into place on my cock and she said something like "show me how much it turns you on!".

Yes - this was a different Wednesday night than we'd had in a long time. She seemed excited - maybe for the first time in a while - about something other than what she'd done with Robert. It was intoxicating and exciting!!!!!

I played it up with her and teased her back "so you're going to sleep around a bit, huh?". It was amazing to see her smile at that and to hear her say "yeah, maybe....". We bantered back and forth - at one point she said to me "is it going to turn you on that I might do it with the guys at work?" and when I nodded and moaned yes she continued and said "it was kind of sexy way back when - you remember, even you and I would sneak out sometimes at lunch and do it". I managed to moan back that I always was turned on that she'd spent the rest of the afternoon feeling me in her. She seemed to have a dreamy look about her and she seemed to lose attention on me for a moment until she smiled and said "yeah, that WAS fun".

I was pretty close to cumming already - it'd been a while since we'd teased each other like this - as I said, I'd felt that she'd become a bit introverted if you'd call it that in the past few weeks/months on Wednedays - this was really a turnaround. I managed to tell her that I remembered being turned on in meetings with other guys knowing they'd fucked her. She was getting turned on herself with all of this reminiscing and she turned to me and said she loved me so much and that this was a lot of fun. But I think she also knew I was getting to the point where I needed to cum because she turned to look down towards my hand stroking my cock and she said "turns you on to think about it, doesn't it?". I moaned back a yes and she then turned it up a bit and said "think you can still wait till Christmas to feel me again?". Oh man - that got to me and I felt the beginnings of a huge orgasm stirring. She cooed that "I wonder how many other guys will have be before you do?" and before I could respond to that she said, in this very sexy voice "maybe I'll keep track for you - you know - how many times I do it with them" and then she giggled and added "and how many condoms you use up!". There was more that we said to each other - but its all mixed up in my head in terms of what and when - but suffice that as she told me that last tease and I let my brain go to that direction - I moaned back that she'd have to tell me when its time. And somehow the thoughts in my head at that moment - thinking about what she'd tell me eventually - whew - did I spew at that point.

Oh - we continued talking and I started to get a bit more of an answer to CSC's question about "why". But that will have to wait till my next post later tonight as I need to run my daughter back up to the High-School right now and then meet Sue for dinner.

Steve, After all this discussion about you 'not cumming' in Sue, but her 'lover does,' and how thats what she likes and even wants, and since she got the idea from a 'penthouse letters' magazine letter. Could you possibly find it and tell us the issue, Month and date?

Apparently it would be interesting reading, 'don't you know'!

Cheers, Harry

Harry - I promise I'll look through the stack of magazines in my closet and try to find the year and month that story appeared in.

We talked more last night as we were watching TV - something we watched made me turn to her and ask "you were serious about all of that last night, right?" She turned to me and said "well, yes, but I did play it up a little bit for you honey...". We talked for a few moments where she repeated a little of what I'd heard before - that she is missing seeing Rob and that she thinks this might be a fun way to tide things over - pretty nonchalant. I was about to start to ask her a bunch more but I decided to let it ride for the time being as I know it's more talk than anything right now. Not with Halloween next week (our daughter wants to have her girlfriends over), Thanksgiving just 4 weeks later and then Christmas/New Years. But - that said - I won't be at all surprised if "something happens" at (or rather, after) a holiday-work party as she's already said that there are several being arranged with different departments and such.

Going back to Wednesday - it was very refreshing to feel her "getting into it" and enjoying a bit more of the banter with me that I know turned us both on. Even if she won't admit it, she masturbates in one way or another while we're having fun on Wednesdays - I notice it more lately - her soft moans and the movements I feel next to me. She was feeling good and she wanted to know if I wanted to cum a 2nd' time. Why would I say no? She teased me more and I think it made her feel even better when I responded so strongly again. What turned me on was her change in subject to sharing a bit more about what CSC was asking about. She told me again that it turned her on to be the "naughty wife who shares her body with other guys". She said it that way. I told her that it turned me on to think about her being so horny for/with them. She smiled and she said that she hoped I was okay with her new "desire". I wasn't sure - thinking it might be that she wants to have sex with other guys - but she said that it turned her on that I use condoms with her. I asked her more about what she was thinking and feeling and she kind of hemmed and hawed a bit until I told her that it obviously turned me on and pointed out my now fully hard cock. She giggled and said that in her head, doing this make her feel like she's in control a bit and that making me wait using condoms makes her feel much more horny and wanton with the other guys. I didn't really understand it all until she said that "you not cumming in me makes me want it more with Robbie". What she tried to explain was that by denying me/her/us of that - she says it makes her want to be with other guys more.

She said that her desire for Robert - and now, as she's said, other guys - is much stronger when I don't cum in her either at all or as much. I don't know if its' in her head or if it's hormonal/chemical - I said I'd noticed that the more she did it with Robert and not me, that the more she seemed to want to do it with him. On the weekends when we I've cum in her again - she says that she feels differently when she goes back to see Robert. Again, whether it's in her head (or in her pussy) that the difference is - and she admitted that "sometimes I even clean things out down there to get myself mentally back to wanting him more".

I'm not totally sure I'm buying or understanding all of this but hearing this actual desire in her conversation to want to maybe fuck some of the guys she's worked with for years now - it's exciting but it's also a bit unnerving. Actually makes me kind of happy it's not a year from now and instead of (hopefully) safer guys at work, that if she was back in a college/night-school class that she could be talking about "guys in class" instead.

I think it's a combination of feeling very comfortable with me, and with Robert - that's kind of broken the ice-jam and is finally allowing her to accept her own desires. It's quite weird to think of her almost thinking with her pussy much like guys think with their cocks at times. But I guess after 3 decades of just me, she's entitled...

STB

do you think if sue does this that one or more . of the guys at work she wants to do bareback might be black.

keep us posted.

Steve, I'm not so interested if the guy she finds at work would be black. But, since she did 'go out' with several guys, back when she was 'dating' you, and other men from work, would she find and possibly 'go out' with one, or more, of those same guys? Now married, but still interested in having a 'fling' with her, for old times sake.

Oh if you find that magazine, there are some "used adult magazine book stores" in my area.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
SoonToBe said:
..."something we watched made me turn to her and ask "you were serious about all of that last night, right?" She turned to me and said "well, yes, but I did play it up a little bit for you honey...". We talked for a few moments where she repeated a little of what I'd heard before, that she is missing seeing Rob and that she thinks this might be a fun way to tide things over, pretty nonchalant."

So why is she "missing seeing Rob"? Does she mean it's not 2-3 times a week now, or has he become so enamored with his 'girlfriend,' that he is 'distant now,' with Sue. Loosing interest, and not as attentive as earlier?

Will she do this, with 'other guys,' before she quits seeing Robert?

Does Sue know what the status is with Robert, and his girlfriend? Are they having sex yet? What has Sue told you?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Steve,
Sue left Frank because it was probably getting a bit stale and because she felt nothing for him. She initially wanted to have some feelings for Robert but settled in the end for great sex with a big cock. Seemed like a deal at the time. She now seems to be compromising still further by going for meaningless sex with people from work. Seems high risk from a social sense and maybe high risk from a health sense. These players will not restrict themselves to Sue. It's a potentially big 'virtual partners' pool she could be mixing herself with. Making you stick with condoms could be a smart move. I wonder though, what happened to her desire for a 'deeper' relationship? Or is this all just a stopgap?

SoonToBe said:
She smiled and she said that she hoped I was OK with her new "desire". I wasn't sure - thinking it might be that she wants to have sex with other guys - but she said that it turned her on that I use condoms with her. I asked her more about what she was thinking and feeling and she kind of hemmed and hawed a bit until I told her that it obviously turned me on and pointed out my now fully hard cock. She giggled and said that in her head, doing this make her feel like she's in control a bit and that making me wait using condoms makes her feel much more horny and wanton with the other guys.

Steve, I've been reading your posts in real time from the very beginning. I appreciate you sharing your journey so freely. As I've often said, Sue has a dominant streak and you have a submissive streak. On some level, Sue is controlling who you have sex with, how often you have sex and when you cum in her. You masturbate for her and, in doing so, demonstrate that your fantasies revolve around her. At the same time, you have granted Sue the freedom to fuck other men and let them cum in her. Your hard cock gives away the fact that you enjoy this as much as she does. Sue plays her role to perfection - she is the perfect cuckoldress - eager to pursue her sexual needs and fulfilling yours in a loving, caring, lifelong relationship. You're both living the dream! Enjoy! I look forward to the ongoing evolution of your journey.

In our playtime on Friday night she shared that "I'm just teasing you right now you know..... About guys at work....." and she added "Not saying it won't happen, but for now, it's just something I thought I'd have fun with you about....". She teased me more about it as we got into it - in a sarcastically sexy voice she teased "come on baby, that's turn you on wouldn't it?" And she added little teasers about me meeting them (again) and knowing they'd have fucked her.

But she also said a few things that, while teasing, also had a bit more edge. She's become more at ease with a lot apparently - she brought up Don and joked with me again wondering how he would have felt with me using condoms with her - but she asked me how I'd have felt if it'd been now and he wanted her to only be with him? Before I answered I looked at her and I said "you didn't want to back then - has that changed?" "Would that make a difference?" she asked me in return. I just said "yes" as my answer and she smiled and said "well, I don't want that...". I thought that was it until she said "not right now at least". Obviously that made me answer her with another question of - whether it might be something she'd want? She said it wasn't that she'd want it - but she looked at me and said that knowing what we've done and had fun with, that she might have wanted to try it. "Think of it baby, it'd just be for a little while - but you'd be sooooo horny for me, wouldn't you?".

I told her that I was surprised at her lately and she said "why?" and then added "it's been so long since I've felt this good like this" and she proceeded to tell me that she loved being able to be so open with me - and she reminded me that when we first started going out that we used to talk to each other all the time. She said that I used to love to tell her how wet and open she felt when we were together and she'd done the same for me - she said she loved feeling and knowing that I know it's just playing and that we will always have each other even if we have some kinky fun along the way. As we started to fuck later on she held my hard cock and she giggled and said "see, I want this in me" meaning my cock "I love how you feel in me" and as she guided me into her spread pussy she said "it's just your cum I don't want right now". Oh my god did that make my cock throb as I pushed into her - something that wasn't lost on her.

SPTBJ - I make no secret of it - that I like it when Sue will take a bit more of a dominant stance and direct what she wants. It turns me on that she's not shy about sharing her private thoughts.

Peak - I've said it that in the past few weeks she's definitely cooled off on the intensity she feels towards Robert. But she still openly admits that she loves being able to be someone else on Tuesdays and that they both look forward to what has now become something very physical between them. Yes, she's said he is fucking his new lady - with condoms - and she is confident that he is. And she's said that as long as she feels comfortable - and that he feels that way - that she hopes to still "go over and fuck him on Tuesdays" as she openly states. She told me how utterly comfortable she feels with him and how effortless it is for her to undress and slip into one of his button-down shirts and join him in the dim light on his couch in front of the gas-fireplace and share a glass of wine. She says that "knowing he wants to fuck me is such a turn on sitting next to him" and she's briefly described how turned on she gets sitting there, barely dressed, just waiting for what she admits she looks forward to.

Harry - yes - that's exactly it. It's partly teasing and partly truth - I know she misses seeing him a second time during the week. I think it's why she's become a bit more open at home with me - to bring some of that excitement into our bedroom that she shared with him. She's said that she doesn't mean to hurt me but she's shared several times that she misses how he feels when he's in her. That somehow he just feels different - yes bigger but different too - from me and that she now isn't shy to admit it to me.

She's over her parents house now - doing some gardening - putting out some fall stuff and Halloween decorations. Her dad seems to have taken a turn for the better recently. The therapists have had him doing a bit of exercise that seems to be helping overall so lets hope we get through the holidays without any setbacks.

Not right now but she wants to deny you further! It will be fun, it was back then and she wants it back again on her terms. If she ever finds a true dom bull again I bet it happens and her pussy become something you get from time to time instead of bare pussy treats. You both want that anyway so you two should find that next guy.

Hi Steve, Just a few question about Robbies new girl:
1) Has Sue seen or met her, if so can she describe her?
2)Did Robbie take any of Sues tips on how and when to initiate sex?
3)Any descriptions on the quality or how ofter they have sex?
4)Does he think this new relationship might go somewhere and last for a long while?
5) Has sue noticed less cum from Robbie now
6)DO you know if the new girlfriend also thinks Robbie has a big penis and could she take it all?

I guess I have been saving the questions...Thanks for sharing everything, you mean alot

Far2 - she says she's just "testing the waters" and she's certainly feeling her oats in terms of opening up and teasing me.
We've talked before and I've said it here that if she wanted some sort of "exclusivity" with her lover - that I could accept that and go along with it.
But my earlier insistences would still remain - that we I couldn't ever accept that as some sort of permanent or longer-range arrangement. But yes, for a short while - it would be fun to try out. What's nice is that she's relaxing enough to talk favorably about the "fun stuff" she did with Don and not how it ended. I remember quite clearly sometimes going 2+ weeks without any physical contact at times because of the timing of her (then) monthly cycle plus when she'd see Don.

This "testing the waters" thing is apparent for what she's teasing me about and what stuff she's raising during foreplay/fun together.

For Dana and others, she does work with a few black guys but I don't see her messing around with them - I think it'd be a stretch enough as it is if she were to even do anything with guys she works with. And from our banter last night - she said at one point that the only thing that she giggled and said could be a possibility was if something were to happen at a Christmas or Holiday party or after-work-thing - if not then, she basically said that it's going to be mainly just the 2 of us through the holidays - and she thought that might be nice for us - a change from the past few years.

On the subject of who Robert's new lady is - Sue said that she thinks she knows who she is but that she doesn't think they've formally ever met. Robert did thank her for her suggestions on how to deal with her. No surprise - Sue said she looks similar to her in build/size - smaller body size and proportion. She did say that if it's who she thinks it is, that she's probably younger than Robert by quite a few years.

I didn't ask explicitly about things - but from what she's shared - apparently Robert is quite big for her and he's told Sue that he really enjoys being with her and her being able to accommodate him more easily. Sue told her that he needs to be patient with her and that he is and that he says she is enjoying it more and more each time with him. I've already posted that Sue is definitely lamenting only seeing Robert 1x a week now - yes, for the physical aspect, but to Cleaner's question - yes, she is missing him cumming in her and she's shared that she'd become very used to that, as she said it "pretty regularly" for a while now so that is definitely a change. It's why I question her ability to not want me bare sooner than later too.

Need to get on a quick call with work - then I'll post a bit more.

Harry - I looked at the stack of Letters magazines and so far, I can't find the issue with the story that's seized in Sue's mind. I'm going to say that it was from back in the 90's - I've thrown many out but some in the stack date back to the late 80's before we bought our house....

As I updated earlier today - Sue was again quite animated last night and I guess I'm still coming to terms with the changes that I"m seeing more and more in her. Certainly not a complaint - more of an increased awareness of what her confidence and fun with Robert has brought out in her. She's been candid about it and said that however it worked out - when she was able to leave behind the notion that she wanted this big affair type of thing with him - that since then she says that she's felt like they've been able to talk about everything including these new fantasies. I asked her if she's shared anything with him about her or our past with other guys. She said she's never shared details but that she's told him that she's been with a few other guys including one who tried to push her too much. Maybe that's what gave him the insight as to the approach that would work with her. All I know is in some ways I wish I could meet him and say thanks to him. In many ways he's brought her the rest of the journey that I started her on.

Last night she succeeded in getting me quite worked up after which we shared an intense 30-40 minutes rolling around on the bed as she seemed to really want me to fuck her deep and hard - including her kneeling at the edge of the bed and presenting herself to me. She hissed into the pillow how Robbie loves to fuck her in that position too - I swear (maybe for real?) but in my head, I could feel her pussy gaping open which only reinforced the vision in my head of Robbie fucking the crap out of her in that same position. She told me how at times his semen seems almost scalding hot if he lets go in her in that position.

But not last night - despite her screaming through several intense orgasms into her pillow, when it was time for "us" to cum as a couple - there's only one position we love. She seemed almost giddy to turn over and pull her legs back for me. "Come on, it's all warmed up for you!" was all she needed to say. I already had the condom on and when she reached down to spread her pussy lips apart for me - it beckoned me to plunge into her again.

There are times when I am acutely aware of just what I am missing - last night was one of the - I know how her pussy looked but I didn't feel all that much. It was one of those times when I'd just have liked to taken it off for just a few strokes - but at the same time - I'll say it openly - I didn't want to. Crazy as it sounds - the more I thought about not feeling the slick inside of her pussy seemed to fulfill me incredibly. She was moaning the whole time and I don't think it made any difference to her. But what I couldn't feel directly - I could feel indirectly - her pussy tightened on my cock and I became very aware of just how wet she was. Her legs wrapped around the back of mine and guided my thrusts to be more upwards and into her than downwards pressing her into the bed. And when she cooed "too bad you can't feel how wet I am" - oh man did it drive me crazy. As she tightened up she looked up at me with these glazed eyes and just said "harder" a few times until I felt her start to shake and tremble. A second later she let herself go and I followed shortly afterwards - with my own thrusts pushing her into a second and then third wave for her.

All of the foreplay had gotten me really churned up and it felt like I'd cum a quartful. We lay together for a moment until she nudged me and said "don't let it slip off baby". I lifted my body away from her and she put her hands around the base of my cock and slid it and the condom together out. I swear I wish I could have a picture or a short seconds of a video with the look on her face as she slid the filled condom off my cock. I think she even moans a little unconsciously - but seeing her holding it and how she squeezes the full tip of it - it's almost a little scary at times just how intent she looks at how turned on it makes her. And that moment is almost always followed by an intense kiss and hug with her repeatedly telling me she loves me.

Steve,
You lucky, lucky Man. No questions would do justice to that. Thanks.....

On the other hand..
Does Sue know whether Robert's new woman is even aware of another woman in his life? If so, like Sue, she may have some suspicions as to who it could be.

Last edited:
It's just after 5 on the east coast. Sue is probably at Robbie's right now getting her brains fucked out. It makes me want to go jack off when I think about it, I don't know Steve deals with it.

Cuck-rick - I deal with it by getting extremely horny and more and more eager for tomorrow night and the rest of the week.

I should add that last night we had a bit of a heated discussion when I sarcastically asked her if she "was going to pee for him again?".
She was offended and I apologized for being so crude. It led to a bit of a discussion between us about what she's doing with him and her admission that she feels VERY uninhibited with him. She said "no" to my question - that it was kind of spur of the moment thing and that she'd felt a little weird actually doing it. But at the same time she admitted that "I'd never peed right in front of anyone before" and repeated that she had to close her eyes rather than seeing him watching her - and she added "it's not like he's never seen all of me either" to which she giggled.

I told her that it made me feel a lot like I had in the past when she'd done new things with other guys - she came up to me and commiserated and said that she could understand how I felt but that she also liked what she was doing. "It's like suddenly I'm just interested in doing all of this stuff.....". I told her that as long as she didn't hide it from me, that I'd be okay with things.

And yes - now she's downstairs, again on the phone with her sister - and she's made it clear that she and Robert had quite the time earlier - including teasing me as i walked by her before where she spread her legs and gently patted her pussy through her pants. I am sure she knows I'm sitting up here on the computer with a wicked hard-on - good thing our daughter is glued to something on Tivo in the basement.

I think I hear her getting off the phone so I'll end this update here for now.

Had some time this morning and thought I'd post my thoughts about last night and where my head is.

After I posted that update above on Tuesday night I was horny and I poked around on some other websites that I'd found that have cuckold-related stuff. I don't know where I saw it specifically and I couldn't find it when I went back - but I'd read something and the more I thought about it the more it sort of made sense. I know it's been said here many times in other threads and even probably many times in my own by others who may have been more insightful. Last night as we were having some fun I shared this with her - that I've been the alpha-male for her for just about 30 years now - and that I (now) want to experience being the beta-male at times with her. I didn't use the alpha/beta verbiage specifically - and it was a lot more than 2 sentences long but it seemed to resonate with her and she smiled and said that she to hadn't ever thought about it that way.

I told her that I wanted it to feel real for me (just one of many reasons) - that she "wanted" her lover above me - and that it was intense when it did. She smiled and said she knew it turned me on and then she paused and asked me "what if it was for real and not just me doing it because I knew it turned you on?" I held her hand and told her that as long as I didn't lose her, that I thought it would be okay.

I didn't ask more at the time but we did talk a bit more about more later. She told me that we will always connect in ways that she could never with other guys, but that it turned her on to know more about what I wanted to feel and experience - and she giggled and said "who knows, maybe some big stud will come my way!".

Needless to say - I was horny at how she responded and how she teased me about "is that what you want? to have another guy take your place sexually?" but when she added that "I guess he already has - hasn't he? You know baby...." and she seemed to enjoy turning me on by saying "you know baby, just Robbie gets to cum in me.....". It was the incredibly sexy way she said it that blew me away and she knew it. The more she told me about "how much he cums..." and "how big he is..." - she was getting into it. It was when she told me how she could feel him cum in her from what she felt and how hot and deep he was - that was it - damn did I cum!!!! She giggled as I spurted away and jerked my cock until I stopped cumming.

It was after that, as I lay there, that I apologized for being a jerk the other day about what she did with him. She giggled and said that it wasn't something she did all the time with him but she did say that even though she didn't like it - that she felt horny doing it for him like that and again said how strangely sexy she felt as she peed in front of him. I told her again how it reminded me so much of how I'd felt before. She said "it turned you on didn't it?". I nodded yes.

Well done, Steve! I have been thinking (and posting) for some time now that you are luckily married to the perfect cuckoldress, and that you should share with her your deepest, darkest cuck fantasies and desires.

My ONLY caution is this -- cuckolding (IMHO) is a psychological game played between committed married people, and this game is played at a very high level, cerebrally and emotionally speaking. And I emphasize the game aspect, because cuckolding involves inherently contradictory roles and behaviors that cannot possibly co-exist in reality at the same time, or at least for very long. It's a TREMENDOUSLY exciting mind fuck to imagine -- and experience -- your wife making her relationship with another man her "primary" one and "demoting" you to a secondary position, but if that becomes the true, actual, and enduring reality, then the cuckolding eventually (and I believe necessarily) ceases to be about you, and your relationship will continue only as long as it is convenient or otherwise useful for the wife.

Think of it this way. I know this forum isn't about BDSM, but imagine a masochist who gets off on the fantasy of torture or physical pain. It's very exciting for him to experience strong physical sensations as sexually-motivated infliction of pain, but only to the extent that at a deep level he trusts that his dominatrix is just playing with his fantasy and not really going to maim or destroy him. It helps his fantasy if he can suspend that belief in a play context, and the more "real" it seems the better it is for him. But it's not "real." I doubt there are very many BDSM bottoms who really want their fingers smashed with a hammer, for example.

So it is with cuckolding. Steve, what you have observed about yourself many times, is that your pleasure is dependent on Sue wanting her to do cuckolding things for herself, that she really wants and likes it. I get it, it's all good. But please be careful with that notion that in order for it to be good for you it has to be what Sue actually wants, when it comes to making you her beta male. I have a feeling that you don't REALLY want to be her beta, rather, you want her to help make you FEEL like you're her beta -- some times and in some ways. At bottom, it's got to be an act, a pretend. The contradiction is that the more real it seems, the more fun it is. But you don't really want your thumbs smashed.

Any way, at the stage you both now are, you are in for some truly tremendous cuckolding fun. Get ready for the great mind fucks to come! And thanks so much for keeping us all in the loop.