• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Hey all. Well, she just texted me and said she wouldn't be home before 10 at the earliest - so thats another hour-and-a-half.
I've resisted so far tonight - hoping she'll share some details or more when she gets home.
Harry - the video was on ********. I'll have to find it again. But I know if I find/watch it now that I'm going to lose my resistance.
Again, the girl in the video bears a strong physical resemblence to Sue, just a younger version. But it is beautiful to see and when I think of Sue being her - it really makes me feel wonderful if she's responding like the girl in the video is.

More later. I'm going to go clean up around our pool now that the last of the rain has passed by - something to occupy me.
I know it irked me that she wasn't home before, but that has passed and now I'm more than eager to have her come home to me.

Steve,
Unexpected cause and effect that. Easy in hindsight I suppose. As you have less sex, you fall more in love with Sue's other qualities. Although you tolerate, even appreciate, the sex that Robert has with Sue, the time takes away from you the other elements of life with her. The cuckold angst switches to the time! Life can be a bitch can't it. Seems like this weekend is your own. Enjoy it.

STB

hope you have a very happy father's day.

and did sue go and see robbie on saturday to give him a presant to make him feel like he is a father.

have fun and enjoy today with the family.

keep us posted.

STB

one thing i forgot to post is sue going to give you a mind blowing blowjob for father's day.

and if sue went and to see robbie last night did she tell you what she did you him as a gift.

keep us posted.

Happy Fathers Day, Steve. I hope the day is wonderful for you.
Cheers, Harry

Have a Terrific Father's Day STB :)
T.

Well, it was an interesting weekend with perhaps last night being the most.

She did come home a bit later than expected on Friday. It's now 3 days ago so I'll only say that she was very amorous when she got home but made it clear that she would prefer to be left alone sexually but she did express that if I was horny, that she'd "help me out" if I wanted to masturbate. She then said that "if you wait till tomorrow, I'll make it nice for you". I wanted more info from her but she was a bit reserved and said that she didn't want me to do anything with her unless I "really needed to". I told her that I was horny but that I understood her desires. She hugged me and asked me if I was sure but she giggled when she felt my hard-on and asked me if I wanted to "make myself happy". I told her that I'd wait till the next day, Saturday. She kissed me and gave me a heartfelt thanks.

I will admit that I fully expected her to not want me to be with her despite my optimistic hopes. As we got into bed later that night she did lean over and kiss me and felt that my cock, while not rock hard, was certainly engorged. She whispered that if I wanted to relieve myself that I should. I hugged her and said that I would but also admitted to her that I enjoyed the feelings I was having of wanting her but knowing I can't have her. She moved away from me a little bit and looked at me and said that she loved me and loved that what we were doing was having this effect on me and that even though she felt a little guilty about not letting me be with her, that hearing me say that made her feel wonderful all over. She let me spoon up with her but she said that she'd prefer that I didn't put my cock in her as she's let me on prior weeks (which, were also weekends when we were going to have sex together but I didn't remind her about that part). I do know that she could feel my hard cock against her butt and that she turned to kiss me and asked me if I was sure I was okay.

I didn't sleep all that well - for obvious reasons - but I also wanted to wait for her if I could.

She had promised to "take care of me" on Saturday and I wasn't sure what that would entail. I know she spent some time teasing me trying on different bathing suits - some looked dated but others, including a somewhat skimpy bikini actually looked pretty excellent on her! But all day long, that was all there was - teasing.

Finally on Saturday night about 9:30pm - we'd had some wine and I was hoping and had started to hint around about "when's my turn going to be". But finally about 9:30pm she got this look on her face and we excused ourselves to the bedroom upstairs. I didn't know what to expect until she closed the door behind us. We kissed and she hugged me and she said that she wanted to give me one of my presents early. As we kissed she fumbled with my clothes pushing my shorts and underwear off. I followed suit and removed her top and bra. When I unbuttoned her shorts she said calmly to me "leave my panties on, okay?". I hoped she'd have let me touch her or something like that but she said "no" and really before I could ask much more she dropped down to her knees and said "this should help" and she started to suck and lick at my cock. Almost as soon as I felt her mouth on it I sat back on the bed and she moved to kneel on the floor between my legs.

Damn her mouth felt great. As she sucked me she looked up at me and in between sucks she said that she doesn't do this for Robert that much. I was too into the pleasure she was giving me to say much but I wasn't sure what she meant.

Sometimes it can take me a while to cum orally and for whatever reason - my usual reticence or whether I just wanted to savor her luscious mouth on my cock - I lay back and let her really go at me. She had both hands on my cock and was eagerly sucking at the head and would then take almost the whole shaft in. She even let me fuck her mouth for a while - she stayed still and let me thrust upwards over and over. I was totally into it and while she was busy sucking I let my mind wander - and the erotic thoughts that filled it really pushed me to the edge. I moved up onto my elbows and even reached out and put my hand on the back of her head as I got closer. Finally - I could take it no more and I moaned that I was going to cum. Like the trooper she is - she sucked down more deeply and literally sucked me over the edge. I moaned out loud as I felt myself start to cum and I heard her moan as she took my load in her mouth. Whew - I loved that she let me thrust in and out as I came - so intense to feel her warm mouth sucking at me as I pull out and to then feel her warm tongue waiting for me on the way back in. It sure felt like a lot but she never gagged or anything - and as I finished, she sucked her mouth off my cock and she held it in her hand. Damn if I wasn't out of breath when she stroked the last bit out of my cock and I lay back against the bed. I "knew" what she was going to do next but at that moment, I was too lost in the post-orgasmic bliss to remember - until I felt the bed move under me and she climbed up next to me. She looked so hot - her nipples were hard, her color flushed across her chest and I could even see a glimpse of a darkened stripe in her panties between her legs - but a second later she moved up to me and I immediately knew what she was going to do - and a second later she kissed me and as our lips touched, she shared my load of cum with me in a snowball. Despite just having cum - it was and always is incredibly erotic to share a load of cum like that with her and our tongues danced with each other while we shared the results of her efforts.

What surprised me was that after we'd had fun kissing and she pulled away she said "I never do this with Robert" and I asked her what she meant and she giggled and said "he's never cum in my mouth ...." and she pointed to her pussy and said "he's always cum down there!". If I hadn't just cum that probably would have done it!!!! I didn't really know what to say at that moment as it was a lot to think about so I just kind moaned and said something about her being "so sexy". But later on as we got ready for bed and I was lying next to her I did say "so, you really never sucked him off?". She said something like "no. he always wants to be in me" and then a second later she said "besides, he's too big to really fit in my mouth". I know she heard me moan after she said that but we didn't talk much more about that.

Yesterday, to a surprise for both Sue and I, both of our kids went out for a while and gave us some alone-time in the afternoon. I wasn't sure if we were going to do anything then or not - but when Sue opened a bottle of wine for us instead of heading up to the bedroom, I knew she wanted to talk and to start out slowly. She came over and kissed me and we talked for a bit and over the next hour or so we finished the bottle which led to some very relaxed and open discussions.

She told me that she loved me and I told her that I never doubted that. But after that, well, she started to - I guess - she started to be a bit more forward and I guess, showing a bit more of what everyone here has been saying, that she's got a bit of a dominant streak going. She asked me a lot of stuff - all things again, to reassure her - I still see this in her. She asked me to tell her that I still wanted to have her deny me - I told her that I did if it's what she wanted. She asked me what I thought when she told me that it turned her on to think about only having sex with Robert. I told her that it turned me on to think about it too and that while it seemed crazy I told her that it totally turned me on. She confessed that it turned her on to think of it as "Robbies pussy". Oh my god, it drove me crazy to hear her talking so calmly and so sensually.... It was partly to turn me on but also definitely partly truth when she said that she liked that she was only sexual with Robbie and how she liked feeling like she was his. She told me that he'd started to ask more about us (her and I) and how I felt about the 2 of them - and she said he'd specifically asked how I felt about how much the 2 of them had sex. I asked her what she told him and she giggled and said that she told him that "he doesn't mind and that I don't tell him everything". I asked her if he knows when we had sex last and she said that "he knows we did last weekend" and she smiled and said "and I told him that I didn't think we would again for another few weeks" and she giggled and said "I'm not lying to him, I'm just not telling him quite all of the details".

When I poured us the last glass of wine from the bottle she smiled and said "maybe we should go upstairs". Obviously I followed her eagerly. Even after that awesome blow-job from Saturday, damn if I wasn't horny for her again. I didn't know what to expect though - as our entire conversation was around her being exclusive with Robert and all of that. She turned to me and said I should get undressed and as I did so she started to talk to me as she also started to undress. She took off her top and bra and I must have stopped and been staring at her because she coughed as she reached for the button on her shorts. When I stepped out of both my shorts and underwear she still had her panties on and she came forward to me and held my hard cock in her hand. She giggled at first but then said that it was Fathers day and that she wanted to give me what I wanted. I was suddenly thinking that maybe we're going to fuck but she said "but first I want to ask you something". I was speechless waiting on her to ask.

She said "I want you to feel great" and then she paused and then said "but I don't know how you're going to feel about this, but what if I asked you not to cum in me?".

Wow. Even now I get the chills thinking of her saying that to me. I hemmed and hawed and tried to say "well..... I mean...... I suppose....." as I tried to figure out what to say - or more like how to say it - when I could have just said "okay" - but she could feel my cock harden and I know she knew she'd really hit a nerve when I finally coughed out a meek "okay". She kissed me and told me that if I wanted, that she'd suck me off again, if that was what I wanted. And then she said "or you can put it in me but I want you to promise you'll pull out when you're ready and I'll help you". I was about to push her back onto the bed and pull her panties off when she said "or you can use a condom and not have to pull out". I saw a look of what I can only think was fear in her eye at that moment until she saw me smile and I said "I'd really like to be inside you". She was lying back on the bed on her elbows as I pulled off her panties and she said "okay, just be careful, okay". I was lost in a million thoughts when she said in this shy sounding voice "will it turn you on to not cum in me?". It's a good thing that I wasn't in her at the time because that thought might have just set me off - even with my cock dangling away, that question made it throb. I knew that before I moved further with her that I had to say it so I did - I said "yes, it will". She smiled at me with this huge smile that could warm the arctic.

Damn - I felt so nervous! I can't believe I was almost shaking nervous with my own wife - and it'd been only a week since the last time - but with all that had been said earlier and now what she'd just said - it hit me. She spread her legs and teased me about letting me see Robbies pussy and with that she spread her legs and showed it all to me! There was nothing terribly new visibly other than my realizing how much I missed being inside her. Yes, it was the heat of the moment but when her pussy lips parted and revealed my desire.

I did think for a moment about reaching for a condom (there's still some in a box in her night-stand) - but then thought of how she'd felt last week when she'd let me push into her that Friday night and then again how she felt over the weekend and I knew I couldn't pass up on that.

I've said before how it sometimes feels like a first date when I'm in this situation with her - and this was no different. I was scared to even touch her. I lay against her and she was responsive but as I kissed her and worked my way down her body she said "I don't know that I'm going to cum baby, this is more for you".

Oh my god. I cannot describe the lightning bolt that went through me at that moment. I'd been rubbing the tip of my cock all around her pussy and as I moved it into position at the bottom edge of her pussy and slid it up to separate her labia - I could feel how wet she was as I slid my cock back down and into place. I moved the tip in a little and then back out and all around and then in again - this time she was open even more and the tip slid in effortlessly. I was looking down at my cock as it dipped into her and then how wet the tip was when I pulled it back out. I groaned at her as I pushed it back in saying "you feel so wet". She giggled back at me and said "it's always that way now when I see him this often". I pushed into her even harder almost without even thinking of it and I immediately felt her tighten up and push back on me and she said "take it easy, I know you're excited". And as she eased up and let me slip in more slowly she said "remember baby, not in me, okay?".

I know she had to have felt how thick and hard my cock grew at that moment - I could feel it!!!! And this time as I pulled back and pushed in again, oh my god - her pussy just opened up and I slid right in almost balls-deep. I ground against her and she moaned a bit. I felt like I could feel every inch of her body through my cock. And my god - she felt so - I'll say it - loose! Yes - she felt loose and this time I knew it wasn't just in my head. I pulled back almost all the way out and her pussy was just so silky and smooth and just the perfect wetness. I pushed deep into her and she saw the look in my eye and she said again "careful". I said "I know" and we started to get into a rhythm for maybe another minute or so until I guess she could feel my cock start to grow and throb in her. She pulled her legs back and said "remember baby, not in me" and I know I was saying to myself to hold off as long as i could to make it as intense as I could.. But a second later when she said "that's just for Robbie" - wow - that did it. In an instant I pulled it out of her and almost as soon as I was out of her pussy the first thick spurt of cum came shooting out of my cock - all over her curly pubes and then all down the front of her pussy. The second spurt went further, up onto her chest and at that point I reached down and stroked out the next 2 or 3 until all that was left was a dribble dripping off my fingers and a shiver ran through my whole body. I was too lost in my own pleasure to realize that she lay underneath me and, as she admitted later, that me pulling out and her feeling me cumming on her had given her an orgasm of her own.

I lay next to her afterwards - not only feeling out of breath but also from a bit of overwhelming feelings at what I'd just done. It had been very quick but also very intense - I can't really remember that kind of explosive orgasm suddenly hitting me for a long time. I lay there and felt totally drained physically and emotionally - I'd just pulled out of my wife at the most intense moment and cum from her teasing that her pussy was just for her lover.

As lay there she rolled over towards me and said "wow - your heart is beating so fast - that looked so intense for you - are you okay?". As I mumbled "uh huh" to her she kissed me and said "thank you, I know that wasn't easy for you". And a second later she said "was it good for you?" in this very sexy voice. I managed to say "yes" and she kissed me and said "that's good, I wanted it to be" and she lay back against the bed next to me and held my hand. I got some energy back and I rolled towards her and I told her how sexy she was and how horny she makes me. She giggled and said "can you wait your two more weeks?". I think she was surprised when I said "yes" - she just had this look on her face as I said that. I started to move and she coughed and when I looked up at her face to see what she was doing she said "you're not done are you?" and she motioned her chin towards her body and I knew what she wanted and smiled.

I got up on my knees as she spread her legs and as I leaned down to lick and clean her off she looked up at me and said "remember baby, just the outside, okay?".

When we were finally done she pulled me to her and we kissed - I know she likes tasting the cum on my lips and mouth.

It was about 5:30pm when we were finally untangled from each other and had put some clothes back on. I didn't ask her but either she said something to them or they just knew - our kids didn't come back until just after 6pm - by which point we had the barbeque going and steaks ready to put up. They asked us if we'd had a nice nap - which explained what Sue had told them - that I wanted the house quiet so I could enjoy some rest on Fathers day. yeah, as if they believe that....

In bed last night she pulled me close and said thank you again - and that she wasn't sure how all of this was going to work out in the long run, but that for right now she was very happy and she wanted to know if I was. I held her tight and said I definitely was and that again, I felt closer to her in some ways now than ever before.

I realized this morning that since I didn't cum in her, she didn't run off to the bathroom to douche - but she did say to me this morning that she felt a little sore "down there" as she got dressed. I asked her if she was going to see him today and she said "yea, why?" - I mentioned her being sore and she giggled and said "he'll soothe it for me, I'm sure!". I grinned - but my cock didn't stir a bit.

Harry - you asked about what video I'd been watching. This one is very similar to the one that had really hit me - which I cannot find right now on the video site. The passion between the 2 lovers in this one is very similar - but in the other video the girl is much closer to looking like Sue. I love the passion and intimacy at the beginning - and most definitely towards the end - and yes, I relish the thought of Sue being in a similar position/experience with Robert. I'd thought it might feel threatening to let my mind go there - but I cannot escape remembering just how beautiful she looked sharing such passion with Frank and other before then. It's visions of her like that that fuel most of my desires. Hopefully we're allow to post this link here: http://********.com/movies/1393593/orgasms_warm_tight_silk_pussy_creampie.html

Steve,
Another great weekend which surpassed all of your expectations and shows again what a great space you and Sue are in at the moment. Sue is taking every opportunity in her private time with you to surprise and delight you (hint again - what about you), and you are riding high on the attention, if not the sex. Maybe that is why you missed her so much on Friday, time wise.

What is confusing me a little and it seems maybe Sue as well are the mixed signals you seem to be sending re Denial. Your expectation going into last weekend was a blowjob, at best, maybe less. On Friday, Sue arrived home late, sore, and satisfied but still asked if you were ok waiting. Hardly a Dom gesture, particularly after only one week denied, a position you have been in twice before already. On Saturday your expected blowjob turns up, but surrounded by questions from Sue about whether you were still ok with her denial of you, and your assurances that you were not only ok but actually turned on by it. Just one day later she then tests this be offering you her pussy, albeit restricted a little by no-cumming. That allows her to tell herself she is not 'cheating' on Robert, but she was still excited enough by the action to come herself even though she said it was 'only for you'. I can't blame you for accepting her offer but you can see how that may confuse her. Sue wants the denial to fuel her fantasy of 'only for Robert' but she is enormously conflicted about its effect on you. She can't help but think you are only going along with it for her sake. I'm not sure if the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Either way, it will be interesting to see how your angst and Sue's guilt develops into next weekend. She may think she has over-delivered this weekend so she can find some time with Robert next weekend, especially as you will be away with her the weekend after. Can you read her mind, and which way would you really like it to be?

Last edited:
WOW
well said peak.
and i do agree with you about the mixed signals from stb.so all we can do is seat and wait and see what happen's now.
also he posted that sue is letting on to this going longer than the summer stb is that true. have you and sue talked about
robert is the one and sue is getting what she want's from him now and want's to as long as she can'

keep us posted.

Potentially we have Robbie starting to inquire more as to the relationship between Steve and Sue. Robbie is a very smooth and patient operator having shown this in the past with his initial seduction of Sue.

With the upcoming trip planned between Steve and Sue this may serve as an motivator as "Robbie" is also asking more open questions concerning the frequency of sex between Steve/Sue. Robbie has apparently increased his "force" if you will, in the stretching department which maybe causing Sue to have concerns regarding the long term outlook as she may be sensing "a change" as he tries to win her heart more with the ever increasing stretching of her pussy.

Would it seem he is starting to show "emotions" and if so will this be followed by increased force, stretching and more duration of time as Robbie slowly attempts to move Sue to "his cause" ? Followed with a growth of possession as Sue has greased this pole so to speak. )

Thoughts???

Well Guys. Other Dom's reading Steve's post will back me up on this. I'm really surprised by Sue and Just much She seems to know about playing with Stevie's mind. D/s is like Golf. You have a Long and a Short Game. Sue is Playing Long Game right Now. I've done it. It not always for right now. You still had lots of Fun this Weekend, Right??? Well I believe Sue is setting You up to take You deeper. Have Fun!!!

SoonToBe said:
Harry - you asked about what video I'd been watching. This one is very similar to the one that had really hit me, which I cannot find right now on the video site. The passion between the 2 lovers in this one is very similar, but in the other video the girl is much closer to looking like Sue. I love the passion and intimacy at the beginning, and most definitely towards the end: http://********.com/movies/1393593/orgasms_warm_tight_silk_pussy_creampie.html

I Love it , Steve. I have downloaded it for later. Thanks. When you find the other one, Please post the link. Thanks, Harry

Sounds like an amazing weekend and a ton of fun for both of you. I don't think it's going to end for some time and Sue is definitely going to push you further into denial. She likes it too much... So do you! Enjoy your sweet denial!

Only one update for this morning - more when I get home from work later on.
Unfortunately - this morning she woke up and is pretty certain she's getting one of those yeast-infection things.
That's going to sideline her for the next few days.
I just looked at her when she told me that and she asked "what?" and I said "it's been getting quite the use lately" and I giggled.
She punched my arm and said it wasn't funny.

SoonToBe said:
Only one update for this morning - more when I get home from work later on.
Unfortunately - this morning she woke up and is pretty certain she's getting one of those yeast-infection things.
That's going to sideline her for the next few days.
I just looked at her when she told me that and she asked "what?" and I said "it's been getting quite the use lately" and I giggled.
She punched my arm and said it wasn't funny.

My wife used to get yeast infections at times. As I remember her partner(s) need to take medication to, or you just pass it back to her.

Steve,
I must admit I think it's funny too. I have the feeling it might just come back and bite you on the ass though. Lust will find a way I'm sure. That record of every time coming in her pussy is sure to get blown for a start (pun intended). Its a good job he's so big or she may have even gone the other way ... Either way, it now seems to be putting more pressure on your weekend coming (or not coming). A few days off mean she will be ready just in time for it. Can you think of a quick excuse for a few hours away? I'm sure Sue can. Have fun with the idea anyway.

Yeast Infection??? Sue Would get them all the time??? Just wondering When did She get Them???

Users who are viewing this thread