• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

FRIEND DIVORCED some months ago

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
We had such so nice experience with Merja together, because I had not been allowed to fuck other women but wife ( I did not wanted, ) untill now when this friends meeting with Her ex came true, Aila said that oukey that we can agree, but not more, So told also Merja to Aaro, we were so much the same level in our thinkings, both pares, It was incredible and how quickly this all happened. I coul not had imagine this kind of behavier coming from My ife said also and so did say also Aaro. I told that it was all the time some electric on the air. I was kissing Merjas cunt some 45 minutes , it was so amazing good taste vagina that I also enjoyed it really much. We had made three times fuckings when we went to other room look how is it going with My SlutWife and Aaro.Aaros cock pussy spanked bu Aila.: Aila really strong and heavily moanedmost of the frenzy every time when He put His cock deep in Her wet exciting Pussy where Her muscles of the Cunt were taking every piece of sperm of Aaros cock deep in Her WET PUSSY: It was so beautiful scene from both of us mind with Merja that we needed to go on making fucking again.

When they at last stopped the fucking and were there resting with big smile on their faces. Some after 10-15 minutes Merja asked if Aila would come with Her to the other room to speak. They went together naked there to the bed and begin to talk something. Merja wanted to know much better what all it happened in our summer house cottage time. Aila had then said everything what merja wanted to know and what all we all did and so on. Their boobs touched each others and they little kissed each others and soon they were very much turning also each others, put their hand round each others and begin to kiss with passionate. So much as I know Aila was that way first time with woman. That was so turning that I found aaros cock and felt My cocks starting to grow again and the whole feeling was so incredible that I did not know how to help the situation. For My lucky Aila saw that and said to Merja that : I think our men want to fuck us again.And now first time this evening we were fucking with own parners.

WHEN WE GOT OUR OWN WOMEN WITH AARO it was incredible feeling, difficult to discribe properly

it seemed so exciting and insbiring to pushes hard cock in a soft wet another man´s well-fucked the fuck out sloppy seconds pussy which was so ready to take us again to satisfy them, we made it still four times during the night before we slept very very tired al of us at the same bed. In the morning we continued that again

I woke up about 10 am when the bed was "swinging" and the briefs was very enjoying quick. Well it was Merja & Aaro making good each others, Cock was going in & out very nice way. merja saw that I woke and said that You would like this wouldnt You? yeess I told looks beautiful. Aila took my cock to Her hand and started to masturbate me so that My Cock was in good condition for fucking and so we both pares were doing each others the best ways. I asked Merja if She is using Her PussyMuscles around Aaros cock. I said that it was so hell interesting first time when Aila used Her CuntMuscles with me when She returned from the cruising. I was in " heaven" that what the Hell You are doing? You have learned new game during the cruising and She said that Yes, I found that so incredible amazing feeling when I did it with My Fucker there in that boat. It was not only LoveBoat, it was the Hell Good Fuck Boat. When that man had undressed Her She did not had anymore clothes on during that trip which lasted two nights, and She told that Her Cunt was all the time ready to take that strange mans Dick in to her pussy and that She wanted to get His cock all the time and he had really fucked Her susch so many times that Aila said that She can be after those moments really satisfied but when She came home She immediately wanted to tell Me that fucking trip and I wanted to go to Her ready fucked, much fucked Pussy and fuck Her better than ever, Then She used her muscles to my cocks round. I was really good mood also because of that.
Oh that is so good story She said when Merja was getting Aaros cock and said that She need to start to train those muscles immediately. And i was ready to fuck My ***** Wife Aila too,

When Merja & Aaro leave us and went to their home Aaro said that Aila had asked HIM to ask Merja to marry HIM again. She had said that She especially is interested in fucking with men which are married. She thinks that when they have their own wife at home which they love much but still they need to fuck with Her, it makes Her so imcredible interested to give HER PUSSY to them. So Turning. Aaro had promised to think about it.

I was on the door leaving them ( we were naked with Aila) Merja kissed me, put My hand to HER boobs and said that please other fingers last minute wet pussy please. Took my hard cock little to Her hand also and said that : I CALL YOU, See You soon, oukey.?

Last friday, Aaro asked His ex, Merja, if She would like to be His WIFE again.???!!! Saturday Merja had said : YES:! Magistrate would be the "Marryingplace" this time and only very small happening. She also had some points which they would agree in their marriage. !
Aaro is not allowed to fuck with other women. !!! Merja need to keep all the rights to sleep with whom SHE wants and so often as it feels good for HER. It is very much the same as we have with AILA, My Wife.

One small different and promise SHE can give to Aaro: !!! The only woman who He can fuck outside of marriage is MY WIFE AILA,! Said Merja. I know You have done HER tens of times and You like HER too, I can allow You that fucking if You like?? Do You.??? Aaro, said Merja. YYEEESSSS ! he had told, that would be excellent, I have seen that He is very fond of fucking MY WIFE AILA, and SHE is also always ready to open HER legs / Cunt to this My Friend Aaro, for fucking. !!! Aila was also very satisfied of that when SHE heard those things.

Aila said to me in the evening in bed that we need to give them the weddingpresent what they will remember.? Does we.??? Yes, I said , we could do that. ! What You, Geglu think if we buy them cruisingtrip for the present and it starts immediately after thay have document to be Man & Wife.!!!??? Oukey I said, quite reasonable present, and we go with them, oukey, another cabin,??? Ok I said, why not.
Aila continued : And when they have this first wedding night and second back, we do not give them time to be together.???? I was thinking what next,???

I take Aaro with me to our cabin and YOU take Merja to their cabin, I give Aaro to fuck ME so much as HE will and can during the cruise, AND & YOU fuck Merja as much as You can , on the way there and back??? OK ???
They have possibility to fuck each others only after the wedding trip at home.???!!!! What You think My Love, Geglu.??? Asked AILA, My SlutWife. I admit that it would be good point and interesting suggest , let us see how they think of that. I tell it them tomorrow,:!!! Aila said.

Merja and Aaro goes to maistrat on Monday. to marry again, we are wittnesses there and it happens 2 a clock pm and boat starts 5 a clock to Stockholm.
We ahve agreed that I fuck Merja and Aaro fucks My Wife Aila there, during the cruising. I Am waiting monday evening very much, with turning on, but so IS AILA too , I know, two weeks only I have fucked HER and I know that SHE needs many other cocks too. On that wedding trip SHE is still going to be fucked by AARO, no other men.

Merja & Aaro will marry tomorrow, after that we shall have nice fucking trip from Helsinki - Stockholm _ Helsinki, It takes two nights and one day time. I Am also waiting that trip very interested way, like I believe Aaro is too, HE is going to get My Wife Aila to HIS cabin for fucking. B U T : It was very funny call to Aila some minutes ago : PATRIK called and told to be near our place and asked if AILA is ready to ask HIM to us.!??? She said that it would be nice to meet Him after some weeks and after such experiences with Him in our cottage place, SHE said ( I WAS just near by 50cm from Her, She asked me ) it was really wonderfull to get His big cock on that day there to HER PUSSY, She was very glad of that attention, Patrik said that HE NEED TO THANK AILA, it was such so incredible day. He had ever met such couple and free peoples as we are and that HE REALLY LOVED TO FUCK HER, He told how beautiful, wonderfuöö, amazing CUNT AILA Have, He would like to meet it again, He has been thinking My Wifes Pussy very much and Her large beauty boobs which He is waiting to get promise to kiss and make hickies to them. !!! Aila said that it sounds really wonderfull idea, we are going tomorrow to weddingcruising with Aaro and His "OLDNEW" wife Merja and that we have agreed that they can not fuck this trip together and that Aila is giving HER CUNT TO AARO AND GEGLU HIS COCK TO MERJA.!!! OHO said Patrik there, : So, I believe that Aaro will also be very turning on when He see the hickies which You are gonna come to do, and make my PUSSY already wet and soft to fuck, I will tell Him that You just was doing me, oukey? Asked Aila. Yes please, I Am very quickly there, open the door for me then already naked, please, I Am so hot of thinking Your fucking so quickly............!!!!! Thank You for inviting me, it is already hard and standing. That is now new more yts to out trip......

:yumyum: Oh I was near to forget. Last week it was one calling to me, some man said that : Do You agree with me that Your wife has really good Pussy. And She can milk with it amazing nicely my cock. And He shut the calling, it was without number so I could not cal Him back and tell him that yes, I do know it very well. I knew Aila had fuck two day before that calling but I do not know who it was, but SHE told me that it was incredible turning day with Him on that day. I said to wife that if She meet this man again She can tell Him that I know Your adventures and You say everything to me. Please, can I be without telling them that?!!! Said Aila, I telle them always ( Which are not together or Your friends ) that You know nothing of that, because it makes me more raunchy and them too when they think that You do not know anything of my sluttyness when they fuck ME. And for You when I tell that it makes me again so lascivious when You undress ME and put Your cock to my wet cum filling cunt, just after other mans fucking MY PUSSY, You know, and I see how turning on You are also coming every time after other mens fuck for ME.
It was quite in the beginning when She wanted to get other cocks too ( 2.6 years after wedding) when one day HER SISTER called ME, She could not get Aila to telephone and asked that where is sister, I do not reach HER.!!!

I said : Oh, SHE is little busy right now,! What is SHE doing? Asked sister, : One of My friends is just fucking HER in our guestroom, it was one minute silent there, I asked : Are You there, I asked.? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss She said slowly, I do not know what to say, She said, : I told that She is now doing this to fourth of My friends, !! Your fourth friend is fucking MY sister now, ! Not the same day I said, during some 6 months it is now happening the fourth time, :: Do I understand that MY SISTER AILA is began to be *****?? :: I said that this is exactly the name which Aila wants to hear from my mouth that, SHE likes nowadays ( always has ) fucking, When can I call Her that I reach Her in telephone asked HER sister.??? I said that try some after 2-4 hours or I ask HER to call You when they finish, You know Kalle, He is the man who is just now in HER PUSSY DOING WORK, I told, and He need to be home in the evening He said, so in the evening at least SHE will speak to You I Believe. Thanks for calling, sis.! I said. This was when Aila was 23year, and wedding was 2.6 years earlier.

Returned today from the wedding trip with merja & Aaro & wife Aila. That was awesome, it was different , it was interesting, it was very satisfied and enjoyable, randy turning on.

MONDAY EVENING WAS AMAZING FEELING, I with Merja said bye bye to My Wife Aila and Aaro, see You on wednesday morning when we return to Helsinki. I go now to fuck Your "NEW" wife Merja, My friend Aaro, Please take You care about MY WIFE Aila during that time, is that good weddding night to You Aaro , ? What You think. ? He answered that this may be the most interesting and different wedding night I think. Perhaps Your wifes Pussy is already very wet, what You think, Merja said that it is not the only cunt here which is in that situation. More details if You like.

When I and Merja went to our cabin. I kissed Her little and said my best congratulations and best wishes to HERS & AAROS marriage She put HER hand over My neck and kissed with very passionate and said then that this is really exciting wedding jouney, I could have never thought that this kind of behaviour is possible just after wedding and to be WIFE & HUSBAND. She begin to open my knapps after my tye and then SHE took my shirt away , begin to take my trousers and at last I was naked, My cock was standing straight up to HER face and SHE said that SHE would like to be some time with clothes and just watch and admire my standing cock. SHE loves to see mens cocks, This is really beautiful way and good feeling to start the cruising, SHE put HER hand to my cock and started to masturbate it, sucked also little and masturbate. MERJA told that this is really coming exciting trip, I think I will enjoy this very much. More later.

After that started Merja take peace by peace HER clothes but while She wanted to kiss my cock and iron it with HER very soft hands, At last SHE took it to HER mouth so deep as it went there. SHE told that it tastes so good and interesting.Then SHE also was naked and asked if I would like to kiss HER sweat Pussy ? Ofcourse I was immediately ready to do it and then quickly we were in 69 position making feelings to each others, it was taken more than one hour I believe the first loving like that and MERJA wanted the first sperm from MY cock in to HER mouth and hands which SHE then put to Her boobs. Then SHE turned around and begin to kiss me to My lips, Playing like that some 10-15 minutes I was ready again and wanted to put My Cock straight to MERJAS wet Cunt and we started hard riding together and that feeling when getting AAROs "new" wife immediately after their wedding was coming in very high top and it was interesting on that moment than anything else in the world. We both loved that really much and long time.

We fucked like animals and She wanted it more and more, do not stop dear Geglu do not stop it at all. I love fucking, I love cocks, thank You that You made Aaro to accept My needs even I love Him very deeply.I always did, but when I by accident was in that situation that one other man could make me fuck with Him I found that I really need fucking with other men too, . When our first fucking was over She put Her very strong against My body, iron Me on the back, put Her legs around Me and and quietly said to Me : You are good fucker Geglu, let us make this all the time during this cruising. I want to tell Aaro how much You did fucked ME and that I love Him now very much when He gives Me to fuck other men too. More later.

Love your story.

YES It is amazing that we can enjoy this kind of lifestyle. But I do not know what can we to our hormones and thinkings. What it is in our heads when we are loving the fuckinf with our loving wives and how they can turn us to accept this and then even to love it. Many men can never understand that you can share or borrow Your beautiful wife for to fuck with others. But some of us is thinking the different way and even enjoy. That is strange but not we are the only ones I see when I read these things here for examples in this thread. I will write what more we had during and after cruising. Also with My own Aila wife.

After very good long lovemaking and resting on My stomach Merja stand up little time and went to stand near the window and I could see HER wonderful profile and boobs which nannies were lookin outside of the window and I could now see Her unbelieveble ash, perhaps SHE saw My eyes on Her back and She said, what do You like it? Would You like to do that too.? I have never got any cock there,SHE said.! I have never done that too, not even to My Wife AILA, I told, would You do it to Me She continued, would You do Me a faver for My WeddingPresent She wanted to know. I think I need to accept Your asking, what You think I said. Would be nice to try it even once , She said, I go to wash Me to shower, would You help Me said MERJA to Me, perhaps it would make You again willing to help my pussy and ass, I begin to be in need agaian Geglu. What about You ??? Said Merja, I told that it is coming some living to My Center and it feels that it is coming to stand soon. So happened and after some 8 minutes I was in HER ass backside of HER and hands were ironing HER boobs and nannies.

Merjas happiness was indeed very exciting and good, She said that it was so different but the samekind feeling but new experience to fuck to HER ass. I didfeel same with my cock ofcourse but I need to admit what I did not tell to Merja that I really do like much much better fucking HER CUNT , Not ass, but it was the present for Her on Her wedding day and I promised that She can now get good fucking, It had now gone only 4 hours from starting and we did it now already 5 times, How much I have power during 38 hours, I think I will be at least 10 kg less of My weight after this cruising, and I Am not overweight almost anything now also. She said that SHE want more, this is so unbelievable trip and wedding day which SHE would never had wated to get, not Her husband but His friend, Now I can say :: GOOD FRIEND, this is amazing journey. Thanks Geglu and Aila that You suggested this, perhaps My Husband is also getting what HE wants from You beautiful ***** Wife Aila, that we can hear later.!

Users who are viewing this thread