gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
Meijer said:
Hey Matt

Just a quick post.

Sounds like things are progresing well. You handled the three some better than I would have. Good for you.

That was great you took the time to thanks Jenn for her comments and help. I do not know about you, but I feel better with Jenn than I did with Candy.

I am gald Tina is going to try to keep in touch with you, while on spring break. That is great. If you get a chance try to call her/ text her everyday with how much you love her. You may have to work out a code or something. In case Terrell or some one picks up the text. I am sure you can Tina can figure something out.

I know you have a lot of freinds here. So if you need to let us know let me know and I will be there for you to chat etc.

Also a quick thought, perhaps you need to do something special for Tina when she gets back a weekeend for you two out of town? Dinner at a place where you all are safe etc.

Take care

Thanks so much for sharing

Meijer
meijer

We have talked about going off after she got back. Then they decided to stay the extra two days. So not sure what we will do now.

Meijer said:
Matt

This is great news. I gald Jenn was able to help out. You owe her a big thank you Perhaps a dinner or lunch or a gift for her and Tina to take to spring break. Glad to see they went out and Tina is will to try new things; test new waters.

Again, I beleive that as long as she knows how much you love her: it is going to work out.l

I think the marrage talk is great! Looks like she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Now you just have to figure out how to "get together again" to make the Mom's happy. Plus as Josetta asked think about talk about if she still wants to explore some when she gets married? It maybe too early for that discussion.

This is good news. When does she leave for spring break? Did you buy her a new suit? How did other night at the bar work out? Do not forget to ask her to sendyou back text messages phone cals and photos fromt he srping break.

Great news \\Please keep us posted you have alot a friends pulling for you

Meijer
I am positive this will be over by the time we get married.

She picked out few new things. One was camo bikini and other was brown.

Came home early

Ok, I got a little pissed today. That will work out good for all of you. I will explain later.

Tina called and said she had forgotten one of her bags. I said I laid it on the kitchen table. She said thanks. She was going to get it before she met Jenn at 3. I told her I loved her and went back to work. Our department closed after lunch. Very rare but sometimes happens when a goal is met. I rushed home in hope to see Tina before she left

I got there and saw Terrel leaving and giving Tina a kiss at the door.. She was standing in the door wrapped in a sheet. That shocked me big time. I wanted to kill myself. I waited till he left. I went in and she just stopped dead in her tracks and was like what are you doing here. I said it is my apartment too. She said she was sorry just surprised. I said why. She said you are suppose to be at work. I told her we got off early. She said good I wanted to see you before I left. I was thinking then why not come by work.

I said why are you in the sheet. She started to cry. She said I am sorry. I said for what. She said Terrell had just left. I said it was ok. She said real quietly that they had just had sex. I didn't know what to say. She said she was sorry that this was our place and she shouldn't have. I got my mind back and told her it was ok because I had told her she could bring some one home if she wanted. I was super pissed.

She gave me that look and said so you still love me. I said always. She opened the sheet and wraped it around me in a hug. Lasted a little while. I told her I was glad she was home and picked her up without the sheet. I carried her to her room and tossed her on her bed. I started kissing her and wasnt really thinking what had happened. Didnt want to. Has had bad affects when I have.

Kissed for a while and started to rub her tits and she said they were little tender. They were kinda pink. My hand went south and she grabbed me and got odd look. She said no wait. I didn't realize why right away. She said let me go clean up. Then it hit me and I went soft.

She went to bathroom and came back out minute later. I just wanted to stop but she said no she wanted to before she left. We kissed and then I got hard she sucked me for little bit. I was kissing her nipples again and she started pushing me down which she does when she wants me to lick her. I got down there and knew I couldnt. She was kinda swollen and open. I knew why and started to go soft. She said are you ok. I said ya ya. Sorry. I kissed her clit and just fingered her.

Then moved up and she said to hold on and grabbed a condom. I was little pissed just knowing what had happened. I also knew that it was normal for us.

She rolled it on and then straddled me. I could tell and she could to that she was very loose. She rocked on me for a while. Then she started rubbing her clit. I came and she just smiled. I said sorry because she didn't get off. She said it was ok. She would have but said she had got off already and was sorry. I just got up and went to bathroom. She kinda comforted me and then got ready to go.

She said she would try and call tomorrow. I said ok and just felt weird. She said you love me right. I said of course. She said are you ok with me getting little wild. I said ya we talked about that. She said I just want to know you are ok with me trying things. I said sure. She kissed me and left.

So all that said here are two pics. Please don't ask for more.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,335
mattcrowe25m said:
Ok, I got a little pissed today. That will work out good for all of you. I will explain later.

Tina called and said she had forgotten one of her bags. I said I laid it on the kitchen table. She said thanks. She was going to get it before she met Jenn at 3. I told her I loved her and went back to work. Our department closed after lunch. Very rare but sometimes happens when a goal is met. I rushed home in hope to see Tina before she left

I got there and saw Terrel leaving and giving Tina a kiss at the door.. She was standing in the door wrapped in a sheet. That shocked me big time. I wanted to kill myself. I waited till he left. I went in and she just stopped dead in her tracks and was like what are you doing here. I said it is my apartment too. She said she was sorry just surprised. I said why. She said you are suppose to be at work. I told her we got off early. She said good I wanted to see you before I left. I was thinking then why not come by work.

I said why are you in the sheet. She started to cry. She said I am sorry. I said for what. She said Terrell had just left. I said it was ok. She said real quietly that they had just had sex. I didn't know what to say. She said she was sorry that this was our place and she shouldn't have. I got my mind back and told her it was ok because I had told her she could bring some one home if she wanted. I was super pissed.

She gave me that look and said so you still love me. I said always. She opened the sheet and wraped it around me in a hug. Lasted a little while. I told her I was glad she was home and picked her up without the sheet. I carried her to her room and tossed her on her bed. I started kissing her and wasnt really thinking what had happened. Didnt want to. Has had bad affects when I have.

Kissed for a while and started to rub her tits and she said they were little tender. They were kinda pink. My hand went south and she grabbed me and got odd look. She said no wait. I didn't realize why right away. She said let me go clean up. Then it hit me and I went soft.

She went to bathroom and came back out minute later. I just wanted to stop but she said no she wanted to before she left. We kissed and then I got hard she sucked me for little bit. I was kissing her nipples again and she started pushing me down which she does when she wants me to lick her. I got down there and knew I couldnt. She was kinda swollen and open. I knew why and started to go soft. She said are you ok. I said ya ya. Sorry. I kissed her clit and just fingered her.

Then moved up and she said to hold on and grabbed a condom. I was little pissed just knowing what had happened. I also knew that it was normal for us.

She rolled it on and then straddled me. I could tell and she could to that she was very loose. She rocked on me for a while. Then she started rubbing her clit. I came and she just smiled. I said sorry because she didn't get off. She said it was ok. She would have but said she had got off already and was sorry. I just got up and went to bathroom. She kinda comforted me and then got ready to go.

She said she would try and call tomorrow. I said ok and just felt weird. She said you love me right. I said of course. She said are you ok with me getting little wild. I said ya we talked about that. She said I just want to know you are ok with me trying things. I said sure. She kissed me and left.

So all that said here are two pics. Please don't ask for more.
That isn't Tina by the way. I just wanted some of you to finally stop with posting the pics comments.

Spring break update

Other than a few text messages, I didn't hear from Tina till today. She said they had been having a really good time. Stressed the really.

I said what all have you been doing. She said mostly sleeping on the beach during the day and hanging at a club near the place they are staying. She said she was not going out tonight. Was really tired and kinda tired of drinking. She was about to get a shower and said Jenn was wanting to yell at me for a little bit.

Jenn got on the phone and we chatted. She walked out on the balcony and shut the door. She asked me how things were going. I said ok. She said I know you are lying. I said ya it is kinda tough. She said she wanted me to know what happened so I would not be upset when I heard. Of course that made me sick to my stomach.

I of course asked what happened. She said they hit the clubs each night. Both trying to out do each other. She said they both got really wild. She said it started with a bet on the plane. Jenn tried to convince me it was all about getting this out of Tina's system. I said what did you do. She said they both had a few guys since getting there. I said what about Rob. She said ya he had been around and giggled. I got that sick feeling again.

She said they both got kicked out of the hot tub the other night. She said this is what is really going to make you feel weird. I was like what. She said we have been with a lot of guys. I wanted to vomit.

She said Im sorry. I just sat there. She said are you ok. I said ya. She said she didn't want to say anything else. I was kinda glad at that point.

I made a comment about them not doing anything tonight and she said they were both warn out and giggled.

She also had mentioned that they both had no tan lines. That is not to unusual. Tina loves to lay out topless. She said not all was just laying there though. She eventually said they did a few guys from school on the beach and in the water.

She also mentioned she had something planed for tomorrow night. She said she couldn't tell me what it was and that I probably didn't want to know.

So I guess another week plus of waiting on her to get home. The bad thing is it will be a week with Terrell before she comes home.

Talked to my friend Jill

I had lunch with my friend Jill who dated Terrell in college. She called me up to go. I knew I could use a little break from everything. Turns out it was the opposite.

We ate and chatted for a while. Then she said I know what is going on with you and Tina. I was like we broke up. She said I am friends with a girl in her study group. She told me and I have talked with Jenn. I just looked like a dear in the headlights. She said first, I want to say you are a really cool guy and Tina is lucky to have you.

She said Jenn had told her things were kinda hard on me she thought. I just spilled everything to her. We were kinda close and I needed an outlet.

She moved over closer and said that everything would be ok. She reminded me that we had both went through this phase. I said ya I know. She said you just have to remember it is just sex. I said ya, but I think it is different with Terrell. She said ya that was what she had heard. I asked for more. She said Jenn had told her what had happened between them and that she was worried about things going the opposite way than she wanted. I said ya we kinda talked about that.

She said she had also talked with Terrell the other night and that was why she wanted to see me. She said they still talk a lot and he mentioned Tina a lot lately. She said last night he mentioned that he wanted things to get more serious with Tina. I felt like my heart would explode.

She said he wants her to move in and he had got her a ring. Not an engagement ring but a promise ring. She has one from me, but doesn't wear it when out with him or others. I got choked up and she said don't Matt. She said I don't think Tina will take it. Jenn knows she loves you so much. I said what can I do. She said nothing now. He is going to ask her on the trip.

I just looked at the floor. She said look it will all be ok. I said thanks but you don't know that. She said no I don't but if it is meant to be it will. I asked her what Jenn thought she said I should talk to her. I could tell the answer though. She said Jenn wanted to run all this by me before she got back. She is going to call and talk to me astsome point about his also.

She said she was sorry to be the barer of bad news. I said it was ok.

We talked for a while longer and for the first time, I am starting to be better with all this. Not into it, but have better feelings about the sex stuff. The moving it with Terrell scares the crap out of me.

I really need you guys to give some advice here.

Your girl has to have been giving Terrell signals that make him think their relationship is ready to become serious. Me thinks your girl is playing you big time. She is simply using you as a safety net in case things don't work out with Terrell, Rod, and any number of the other guys she has fucked as of late.

You have made it way too easy for her to be less than truthful with you. Terrell fucked your girl at your place to, in his mind, reassure himself that everything is over between you and her, and to establish himself as the man in her life. From his perspective, it really is over for you. In his mind there is no way she would fuck him at your place if there was a shred of a chance you two would get back together. Plus there is the all to unknown factor of not knowing what she is telling him. Maybe Candy let him in on things and he is enjoying humiliating you.

Whatever the case, you have almost waited too late to unfuck this situation. It really is out of your hands now with her being away from you for the next several days. My guess is that you will soon come home to an apartment with her stuff gone. You will find her with her new man. Oh she will probably apologize profusely that she never meant to hurt you, never meant for things to go this far, that she never meant to fall for Terrell and that it all just happened.

Start looking for a new girl Matt. This one is gone, man.

Jaxunman said:
Your girl has to have been giving Terrell signals that make him think their relationship is ready to become serious. Me thinks your girl is playing you big time. She is simply using you as a safety net in case things don't work out with Terrell, Rod, and any number of the other guys she has fucked as of late.

You have made it way too easy for her to be less than truthful with you. Terrell fucked your girl at your place to, in his mind, reassure himself that everything is over between you and her, and to establish himself as the man in her life. From his perspective, it really is over for you. In his mind there is no way she would fuck him at your place if there was a shred of a chance you two would get back together. Plus there is the all to unknown factor of not knowing what she is telling him. Maybe Candy let him in on things and he is enjoying humiliating you.

Whatever the case, you have almost waited too late to unfuck this situation. It really is out of your hands now with her being away from you for the next several days. My guess is that you will soon come home to an apartment with her stuff gone. You will find her with her new man. Oh she will probably apologize profusely that she never meant to hurt you, never meant for things to go this far, that she never meant to fall for Terrell and that it all just happened.

I'm gonna have to concur with the poster above me. I'm sure you love her and really care about her, but there is nothing wrong with covering your own ass and getting the help up out of this.

Up until now she hasn't had to make a real choice between you and him. Shes had him when she wants and you when she wants. You're not entirely happy with the arrangement as it stands, whats gonna happen when she makes the choice on her own? My advice: make the choice for her and get the hell out of dodge. You're not getting what you want out of this anymore. If it means that much to her, she'll prove it and come after you.

Jaxunman said:

Jaxunman,

Thanks for your reply. I am sure he doesn't know about us still being together. Thanks for your post, but I do hope you are wrong.

Samuri,

Thanks for your post, but I am going to stick this out.

Spring break update

I went over to Jenn's yesterday to get some of Tina's things she had brought back. We talked for a while. Some good and bad came from it all.

She said Tina had gotten her belly button pierced. I said really. She said ya. Then she handed me a cd with all their pictures on them She said there was a few pictures of it on there. I did look at the pictures when I got home and that definitely didn't help. Nothing worse than her kissing guys. But it still hurt.

I asked her why they got them. She said Tina had done it for me. I had told her before I thought they were hot. That made me really happy. But, that wasn't all I wanted to know obviously.

She said they had a lot of fun and got a lot of sun. She pulled back her shirt and showed me how much she had gotten. She was really tan. She showed me her belly ring also. It was just a pretty basic loop. She said that they both are going shopping for belly rings when she gets back with Terrell.

I bought her two new belly button rings off the Internet. The were kinda cheap, but I liked them. I will try and post a picture of them. I didn't get the one with the initial T on it.

She then told me she had talked to Tina that morning. She said that is part of the reason I wanted you to come over. My heart sank big time. She said Terrell asked her to move it. I just looked at her. She said Tina said yes and he asked her to marry him and she said yes again. I just started to shake and she started laughing. I was pissed. She said I am just kidding with you.

I said why would you do that. She said she was sorry. She said he did ask her to move in, She said no. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Is what I was thinking. Tina apparently told him she really likes him but that is way to fast. He said he understood but that he really liked her. He also wanted her to stop seeing other guys and get more serious. She said no. Again very happy here. Tina told him she had had two serious relationships and wanted to enjoy college life for right now. He said he understood and then gave her a ring. Jenn said she took it. I was like what kind of ring.

She said it is similar to the one I had given her. She said he told her it was to let her know he was serious about her and that he wanted her to stop wearing the ring I had given her. He doesn't know that I know or that we are still together. Jenn said Tina took it and is wearing it. She said don't let it bother you. She did make a point that it does look odd for her to wear it if we are suppose to be broken up.

She said they kinda had a little argument before he asked her this. He knew about some of the things Tina had done with Jenn the first part of the week. He is friends with some of the people that had went with them. Jenn didn't tell me what they did.

Jenn then dropped the bomb on me and said they both said they loved each other to each other. We say it all the time to each other and that made this even more confusing. Jenn said she asked Tina and she said she was kinda confused about it. She told Jenn she had never liked two guys at once. That really hurt and confused me with the other things she had said no to with him.

Jenn then said he wanted Tina to think about his offer and then let him know if she changes her mind. He said that wouldn't be the last time he asked her. I asked her what Tina said. She said well she is confused about how she feels and where this is all going. I said does she want to move in with him. She said kinda, but she doesn't want to lose you. Jenn said if I wasn't around she said she was sure Tina would. I was floored.

Jenn said she was sorry that she didn't want this to break us up. She also said she still didn't think it would. She said she wanted me to know this so I would know what to say. The thing is I don't. I asked Jenn what she though would happen if I asked Tina to stop all this. She said they had talked about it and she said she would probably leave me. I just sat there like a log. She said I don't think that is where you should try and take this. She said Tina had even said though the last night that she was kinda getting tired of living the college life. I was happy but still very confused.

Jenn said Tina was going to try and call me tonight.

I hope all of you will help out here. I haven't gotten that much feed back lately and that is why I am posting all this. Please help!!!

Attachments

• Tina belly ring.JPG
    Tina belly ring.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 619
  • 1 bbring i got her.jpg
    1 bbring i got her.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 450
  • the other bbring i got her.jpg
    the other bbring i got her.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 517
  • one I didn't get.jpg
    one I didn't get.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell r u putting up with this bullshit man? She obviously does not really care about u but u keep going back for more. And then u make it easier for her to treat u like shit by lying to her about how u feel cuz u r too fucking scared of losing her to dump her ass.

She is playing mind games by making u think u r a bad person if u do not give in to everything she wants. She is daring u to stand up for yourself cuz she does not think u can do it.

Godalmighty what the fuck r u getting out of this so-called relationship if u want to vomit every time u and her talk?

Rhino said:
Why the hell r u putting up with this bullshit man? She obviously does not really care about u but u keep going back for more. And then u make it easier for her to treat u like shit by lying to her about how u feel cuz u r too fucking scared of losing her to dump her ass.

She is playing mind games by making u think u r a bad person if u do not give in to everything she wants. She is daring u to stand up for yourself cuz she does not think u can do it.

Godalmighty what the fuck r u getting out of this so-called relationship if u want to vomit every time u and her talk?
Wow Rhino,

I have to say that was pretty rough. Maybe it is something I really needed to hear though. I love her is why I put up with it.

I don't think Tina is playing mind games with me. I think she is confused about alot of this too.

It is tough, but for the most part somethings have gotten easier. The sex does bother me but not like it did in the beginning. It is the relationship that is developing between her and Terrell.

Thanks again for the post and I will give it some thought, but I don't want to lose her. I know its hard to understand but I love her so much. I also believe she loves me.

Matt you imply Tina is confused? I submit Tina is a typical 20 y/o! Although many years ago I do remember what a male/female relationship with your age difference, is like

Maybe you should look, further, perhaps Jill? Love, Matt is a two way street and right now she is getting all and I am like Rhino, what are you getting?............ zip!
Play the field Matt

Alex

amiablealex said:
Matt you imply Tina is confused? I submit Tina is a typical 20 y/o! Although many years ago I do remember what a male/female relationship with your age difference, is like

Maybe you should look, further, perhaps Jill? Love, Matt is a two way street and right now she is getting all and I am like Rhino, what are you getting?............ zip!
Play the field Matt

Alex
Alex,

You are correct that Tina is a typical 20y/o. Alot of her friends are doing some of the exact same things.

As far as Jill goes she is engaged. We are just friends and always have been. She was really wild in school and did a lot of things with alot of people. I guess I was really the only friend she had that didnt try to screw her. She is very pretty, but just a friend.

As for what I am getting, I guess a happy girlfriend who in the end I hope will get through this.

Coming home early

Tina finally called today. She texted me last night to say she couldn't talk yet. Come to find out they had went to a club and were still there late. She got away to the beach area when Terrell ran into town for groceries. She was sorry she hadn't called more. She asked me how my week plus had been and I said ok. Went out with the guys and got caught up on work.

She said the trip had been fun. She said they had drank almost every night and she was sick of that. I asked her how wild she had been and she said not to bad. She said we can talk now if you want. I said ok.

She said she had made it with a few guys all multiple times. She said the first night they hit a club and got to know the owner. He actually lives near us here. She said she did it in his office a few times on the trip. She said he also wants to hook up with her when she is back in town. He stays here near us for most of the year. Has businesses all around apparently. He is also in his late 30s. That seemed weird but so does all of this to me. He is also the one they got their piercings from. He owns a tatoo place down there. She said that was the big surprise Jenn had for her. I was kinda glad to here that.

She said she had hooked up with the black guy from school again. Not Terrell. But he didn't stay down there long.

Then she shocked me. She said her ex, who she lived with before me, was down there. She said they had hooked up a lot. I was pissed that Jenn had not told me. She said it was just sex that she doesn't love him. But it still hurt. Also she said that they didn't use a condom which pissed me off even more. The other guys did with her though. She said that was all the ones she was with except Terrell of course.

She then told me about their conversation. She said things were weird at first when he found out she was with her ex and stuff. She told me she told him no to moving in, but had his ring. I told her i understood not wearing mine because of her dating him. She said thanks for understanding. She also said they had worked things out in the last few days. She said they were going to fly back tonight because his dad needed him to take care of some things. So she should be here before I leave for work tomorrow.

She said she still had a lot to talk about. I said ya we kinda do. She asked me if I was ok with everything and I said ya mostly. She said what is wrong. I said we could talk about it later. She said no she couldn't stand not knowing till then. I said her moving in with him would have bothered me. She said she told him no. I said but do you want to. She said no. She said I just want to have fun with him not a long term relationship. That made me feel a lot better.

I would love to hear all of your feedback on what to do next.

Matt
Sounds like a great phone call

Thanks for keeping us posted

Meijer

Matt, the long and the short of it is that Tina realizes your the stable one of the two. Terrell is fun, but that's it, is my read. Don't be too upset as in the long run this trip may be the best thing to happen to you both.

I expect the thing your upset about is her hooking up with her ex. As I said to you before, she is 20, not 25 :) Life at that age, we both know can be one big party. But looks tom elike your her FIRST love

Alex

Amiablealex Comments

Hey Matt

I agree with amiablealex. Think he made sme excellent observations. Terrel is fun but you are her love.

How did the homecoming go?

Once again thanks for keeping us posted

Meijer

Meijer said:
Hey Matt

I agree with amiablealex. Think he made sme excellent observations. Terrel is fun but you are her love.

How did the homecoming go?

Once again thanks for keeping us posted

Meijer
The homecoming was great at first and then went to hell. I will post later.

This week

This week

Things were great to start the week. She came in and I was asleep. She crawled in to bed with me. I woke up and had about an hour to go till I had to be at work. We talked and discussed a little about the weekend. She said she loved me and we just held each other mostly. She slept the whole day.

I got home and she had cooked. We ate to candle light and talked. She told me everything that went on or so I thought. She said Terrell's dad had ask them to come up friday and stay the weekend for easter. She said they are going up there. She asked if I was ok with it and I said ya. She also said she might want Terrell to stay over since she liked having him in her bed. I was totally shocked by this but said it is up to you who you have over.

She also told me that the thing with her ex was just sex. That she only loved me. That made me feel little better about that. We went out after dinner and we shopped for some clothes. Mostly for her. She said she wanted to get some lingerie just for me. I was pumped about that. She got this really cute outfit from the secret. It was pink and comfortable for her. She said she could almost wear it out. It is very short though. I found two picks of it on line.

Also got her a new belly ring. Terrell had gotten her a few to. You guessed it. The one with a T on it. Looks little different than the one I posted but the same idea. I wasn't really happy about that. She also had his ring on. It looks like an engagement ring. She said it was fake diamond. Still the thought was there I thought. She has it on all the time.

We got home late that night and she modeled what she had bought. Kinda a ritual with her. I did notice a few old bite marks and stuff. She was also bruised between the thighs. I asked her if it hurt. She got really red and said no.

She got on her lingerie and we went to bed. I tried to get something going but she said she was still exhausted. She said lets wait till tomorrow night.

I got up the next morning and let her sleep. I was really happy having her back home in my bed again. Needless to say the day went to hell from there.

I will try and post that later. I have a few things to do right now sorry.

Attachments

• Like the one she got for us.jpg
    Like the one she got for us.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 784
  • another like she got.jpg
    another like she got.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 805