• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
tell candy to shit in her hat this is baby shit dont even know if its a real anymore tell your girl you dont have a problem with him and you should tell candy off if you have any balls you run the show not candy

Any chance of you and Candy having a friendly talk to find out why she does not like you? Must be some room for forgiveness, kindness and saying sorry to each other. Maybe you need to hug Candy, rather than being angry with her.

Is Candy in love with Tina and trying to cut you out?

Hey Matt

First of all, Hang in there. You have friends in here. And, you have friends there. From waht you have said you are truely in Love with Tina you need to hang in there for her. Do not let her see you giving up on her.

Perhaps date. With Tina knowing ahead of time. I am a little leary of this, wrong message, Your dating and having fun Tina, So now I am. Perhaps going out as a gorup with friends.

To restate two things Josetta said. First, you have to keep telling Tina you love her. As a man in love with his wife I can tell you: you need to tell then all the time and be there for them. As tough as it is try to find new ways to show tell them you love them: FLowers text messages. etc show her you still have her photos up in your room, you need to keep her flooded with that thought.

Next, You need to try to met with Candy. I would not do it alone, What she will tell Tina is not what You will tell Tina happened. Then Tina has to choose who to beleive. Perhaps a lunch meeting with Candy, and Jen. Let Tina know you want to solve any issues you have with Candy. You know how much her freindship means to Tina and do not want to destroy it. I am not sure about Tina being there: but defiantley a third party that Tina trusts. I would tell Candy you happy for her , having a baby. That she is a very dear freind to Tina and you want Tina happy. Your sorry, take the high road, about anything you may have said in the past that may have hurt bothered Candy and ask for her forgivness. The, let Candy think, talk etc. Have your cell set as a alarm or a friend call you so that if you need an excuse to leave you can do so. But leave the ball in Candy's court. Remind tell Candy how much you love Tina.

Hope this helps

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Meijer

Josetta said:
Any chance of you and Candy having a friendly talk to find out why she does not like you? Must be some room for forgiveness, kindness and saying sorry to each other. Maybe you need to hug Candy, rather than being angry with her.

Is Candy in love with Tina and trying to cut you out?
No chance of us sitting down and chatting. She has gone little to far. Candy that is.

Also, I dont think she likes Tina like that.

Meijer said:
Hey Matt

First of all, Hang in there. You have friends in here. And, you have friends there. From waht you have said you are truely in Love with Tina you need to hang in there for her. Do not let her see you giving up on her.

Perhaps date. With Tina knowing ahead of time. I am a little leary of this, wrong message, Your dating and having fun Tina, So now I am. Perhaps going out as a gorup with friends.

To restate two things Josetta said. First, you have to keep telling Tina you love her. As a man in love with his wife I can tell you: you need to tell then all the time and be there for them. As tough as it is try to find new ways to show tell them you love them: FLowers text messages. etc show her you still have her photos up in your room, you need to keep her flooded with that thought.

Next, You need to try to met with Candy. I would not do it alone, What she will tell Tina is not what You will tell Tina happened. Then Tina has to choose who to beleive. Perhaps a lunch meeting with Candy, and Jen. Let Tina know you want to solve any issues you have with Candy. You know how much her freindship means to Tina and do not want to destroy it. I am not sure about Tina being there: but defiantley a third party that Tina trusts. I would tell Candy you happy for her , having a baby. That she is a very dear freind to Tina and you want Tina happy. Your sorry, take the high road, about anything you may have said in the past that may have hurt bothered Candy and ask for her forgivness. The, let Candy think, talk etc. Have your cell set as a alarm or a friend call you so that if you need an excuse to leave you can do so. But leave the ball in Candy's court. Remind tell Candy how much you love Tina.

Hope this helps

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Meijer
Meijer thanks again for the post.

I have no interest in datingany one but Tina. I also don't see me sitting down with Candy any time soon.

I tell Tina all the time I love her. She also does the same.

falcondfw69 said:
Matt,
First, I think taking the high road, as suggested by Meijer, might be the best idea. Just MAKE SURE Jenn is there to vouch for what happens. Having Tina there would not be a good idea, because Candy seems to be able to twist Tina whichever way Candy wants. It will show Tina that even though there is bad blood between you and Candy, you are willing to try and make peace. Make sure Tina knows ahead of time what will happen so that Tina knows she can confirm your version of what happens with Jenn. Ask Jenn is she is willing first. She may not want to take it to that level of involvement. If she balks, you can try pulling the "You and Candy started this." card again. It might guilt her into doing it. Even if you have to guilt her, Jenn seems an honest person.
If the meeting happens, just tell Candy "I know you are an important person in Tina's life, and I want to clear up whatever bad feelings may exist between us. People who are important to her are important to me. Jenn is here as a neutral observer so that Tina can get answers to what happened at this meeting without emotion or bad feelings coming into play from either of us. Tina deserves to know exactly what happens.". Then, proceed to find out why Candy hates you (but don't say it like that).
I think an interesting thought is could Candy be doing this, because she is jealous of yours and Tina's relationship? Could Candy want Tina for herself? Another possibly interesting thought. Could Tina be so willing to go along with whatever Candy wants, because she wants to please Candy so much, because she secretly wants Candy (maybe in addition to you)?
Tina's willingness to do whatever Candy wants is odd, to say the least. If Tina is an intelligent woman, she should be able to determine right from wrong in most relationships. It seems Tina doesn't really care that what Candy wants for you and Tina is wrong, or she is incapable of recognizing it.
To a small degree, I feel sorry for Terell too. Candy is using him to push her own agenda. If he knows this, then all sorrow goes out the window. If not, then he is being conned by Candy. He may enjoy sex with Tina, but if he is a man, he will not like being used by Candy.
You are the main victim in this. I would say Tina is too, but until she stands up to Candy to tell Candy to knock it off, Tina is more accomplice, than victim. My heart goes out to you. Now might be a good time for that talk with Tina that we discussed.

falcondfw69
Thanks for the post. I am pretty sure Terrell doesn't know about Candy's thinking. He may, but I really dont think so.

Again not going to talk to Candy about this.

Matt, Candy's note to Tina said, "I got rid of shithead's pictures since you won't need them now".

You have a war on with Candy, but you won't defeat her with guns and bombs. Peace comes when you focus on forgiveness. By saying lots of nice things about Candy behind her back, you will "defeat her" because she can't continue to hate a person who likes her.

Love is the greatest weapon in the world.

"Candy has gone too far this time" - maybe she has, but if you want to marry Tina, you will have to become a good friend of Candy.

You won't be able to break Tina and Candy up because they have shared good times together.

Don't try to seperate a young woman from her friends.

Wednesday update

Things have gotten a lot better this week. At least from my stand point.

After we talked for a while Monday she went to Jenn's place and they talked. Candy showed up and Jenn went off on her. Tina said she was shocked. Tina also apologized for last week. She said Jenn made her see how it was wrong to run off to Terrell and especially not call me. She said she was kinda mad at Candy to now. That all got worked out yesterday though.

Anyway, when she got home Monday from Jenn's we had some time in bed. I used a condom and for the first time I actually think I could tell a difference. I thought she was little looser. We talked about that after and she said she thinks she probably is. She said he was in her a lot a lot over the week. No condoms and she admitted he had cum in her. She said she did get off when we had sex though. I am pretty sure she did also.

We went out to eat after work yesterday and went shopping for some clothes for spring break. Made sure to go to place were no one would know us. She now may be going with Jenn for spring break. Not sure what will happen.

We got home and she modeled everything then we wound up having sex and then talking for a while about everything. She said Jenn wanted her to see some other guys. She said that was what this was all about anyway. She asked if I was still good with that. I said of course. I was actually glad because I knew it meant less time with Terrell.

We also had a long talk about threesomes. I knew she wanted to do one even before a lot of this started. I just don't want that. Two guys one girl thing. She asked if I would be made. I said no. You can be with as many guys as you want. That is what this is all about. You getting this out before we get married. She said as many as I want. You want me to do a group of guys. Laughing. I said if that is what you want. We laughed.

Then she started talking about us getting married. I was very happy with that. So things are starting to look up in a way.

She is out with Jenn tonight. They are going to a club near school that has cheap drink night on Wednesday. She looked great when she left. She also came back to grab some condoms before they went out. She got really red when I caught her.

I hope to hear all of your comments and thoughts.

Josetta said:
Matt, Candy's note to Tina said, "I got rid of shithead's pictures since you won't need them now".

You have a war on with Candy, but you won't defeat her with guns and bombs. Peace comes when you focus on forgiveness. By saying lots of nice things about Candy behind her back, you will "defeat her" because she can't continue to hate a person who likes her.

Love is the greatest weapon in the world.

"Candy has gone too far this time" - maybe she has, but if you want to marry Tina, you will have to become a good friend of Candy.

You won't be able to break Tina and Candy up because they have shared good times together.

Don't try to seperate a young woman from her friends.
josetta,

Things were helped out by Jenn as you can see in my post.

Glad things are hopefully straight with Candy. Perhaps spending some extra time with Jenn has allowed them time to talk about Candy's real agenda. Time will do the work on Candy. Pregnancy will take its toll on her physically and then once the child is born, she will be out of the picture timewise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaxunman said:
Glad things are hopefully straight with Candy. Perhaps spending some extra time with Jenn has allowed them time to talk about Candy's real agenda. Time will do the work on Candy. Pregnancy will take its toll on her physically and then once the child is born, she will be out of the picture timewise.
Ya I think Jenn has really helped with this. I am hoping to tell her thanks soon. Ya soon things may change in the prioritys for Candy.

I wamma see the rule #1, where is the pic

If after marriage, Tina finds she still has an unsatisfied craving for occasional sex with a lover, will you be able to give her this concession without jealousy of her needs?

What worries you about having a threesome? Aren't you curious to see another penis disappear inside Tina and watch her have an orgasm?

Shouldn't you take the opportunity to get a bit more sex from other girls before you settle down in marriage? Tina is doing it, so why not you as well?

I have breached the rule of bumping down old threads, and have decided to impose a ban on myself until the end of March. I inexcuseably failed to read the Dark Cavern Welcome Rules, so I think it is appropriate that I take this course of action in fairness to other users.

So Matt, I will be able to read what you write, but will not be able to reply b4 April.
Good luck, may everything turn out well for you and Tina.

Nice thought's

Man, you got a job in Hollywood. All this talk and NO pic!!! I guess people like to read..

Take care.

Matt

This is great news. I gald Jenn was able to help out. You owe her a big thank you Perhaps a dinner or lunch or a gift for her and Tina to take to spring break. Glad to see they went out and Tina is will to try new things; test new waters.

Again, I beleive that as long as she knows how much you love her: it is going to work out.l

I think the marrage talk is great! Looks like she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Now you just have to figure out how to "get together again" to make the Mom's happy. Plus as Josetta asked think about talk about if she still wants to explore some when she gets married? It maybe too early for that discussion.

This is good news. When does she leave for spring break? Did you buy her a new suit? How did other night at the bar work out? Do not forget to ask her to sendyou back text messages phone cals and photos fromt he srping break.

Great news \\Please keep us posted you have alot a friends pulling for you

Meijer

update

Well Jenn didn't get in from going out last night till around 7 this morning. She gave me a kiss and then jumped into the shower while I got ready. I asked her how everything went. She said she had a confession. I said what is it. About cut my self shaving. She said I kinda had a threesome last night. I laughed and said kinda. Was feeling really weird.

She said she kinda knew it might happen. This was something Jenn had set up when she decided to have her wild streak. I said so you knew about it last night. She got quite and said kinda. Looked out of the shower and said I hope that is ok. I said ya. Did my best not to look at her. Just looked straight ahead. She said we could talk tonight she had to catch a nap before her last class. She is packing tonight for Spring break. Half is going to be with Jenn at her parents place in Mexico and the other with Terrell. Not sure which bothers me the most now.

I had lunch with Jenn today. We talked about everything and I thanked her for the Candy stuff. She said Candy needed to hear it and so did Tina. I said I was little upset about last night. She smiled and said you knew it was going to happen. You know she wanted to have a threesome when you met. I said ya kinda. She said they were going to have a lot of fun on trip to. I was like not to much I hope. She laughed. I felt pretty sick thinking about it later.

She also told me one of the guys from last night, Rod, was going with the group. Lot of folks from school in the same resort area. I have never met Rod, but knew of him from school. Jenn has a class with him. He is black and a total player according to Jenn. She said so no worries of him trying to make it a long term thing. Also found out the other guy was a white friend of Rods. Not going on the trip though.

Jenn also said she had broke up with her boyfriend. Long story but they apparently hadn't been dating that long.

Tina and I got off early. We talked while she packed. She said the guys last night were really nice and it was just physical. Not that that helped me. They used the condoms. Did it twice with both the guys. Then once that morning with Rod. She said he didn't want to use the condoms but she is a stickler. Apparently, with most guys I thought. I asked her if she liked it. She said ya it was kinda fun. She liked that it lasted a while the second time. She really can go all night. She said they were both kinda big but not as big as Terrell. She said Rod was little thicker though. That kinda hit home with me since I am little on the thin side I have been told.

I asked her if they were going to hook up again she said I hope so. Then she stopped and realized what she said. She apologized and I said what for. She said for saying that. I said it was ok and that I wanted her to tell me everything. That is what we agreed on. She said I was the best. She also hinted that Jenn had a few surprises for them on the trip, but didn't know what they were. She said she would try to call everyday when she was with Jenn. Maybe little less with Terrell. I know it is hard to get away for those calls. I told her I would like that. She gave me a kiss and said she had a favor to ask.

She said Terrell wanted her to stay with him tonight since she was about to leave. I said it is up to you She said thanks and got everything (including the big box of condoms we bought the other night) and left.

Friday – Wednesday with Jenn
Thursday – Wednesday with Terrell (They are both skipping one class since two were canceled the next week)

It is going to be a long almost two weeks before she gets back. I hope to hear from you guys a lot.

Hey Matt

Just a quick post.

Sounds like things are progresing well. You handled the three some better than I would have. Good for you.

That was great you took the time to thanks Jenn for her comments and help. I do not know about you, but I feel better with Jenn than I did with Candy.

I am gald Tina is going to try to keep in touch with you, while on spring break. That is great. If you get a chance try to call her/ text her everyday with how much you love her. You may have to work out a code or something. In case Terrell or some one picks up the text. I am sure you can Tina can figure something out.

I know you have a lot of freinds here. So if you need to let us know let me know and I will be there for you to chat etc.

Also a quick thought, perhaps you need to do something special for Tina when she gets back a weekeend for you two out of town? Dinner at a place where you all are safe etc.

Take care

Thanks so much for sharing

Meijer

Josetta said:
If after marriage, Tina finds she still has an unsatisfied craving for occasional sex with a lover, will you be able to give her this concession without jealousy of her needs?

What worries you about having a threesome? Aren't you curious to see another penis disappear inside Tina and watch her have an orgasm?

Shouldn't you take the opportunity to get a bit more sex from other girls before you settle down in marriage? Tina is doing it, so why not you as well?
Josetta,

Thanks for another post. I don't know if after we are married if I could. It will all be over before that point.

I don't want to see her doing anything like that. Just not into that.

I love Tina and don't want anyone else. I had my wild streak that is why I understand her position some what.

Josetta said:
I have breached the rule of bumping down old threads, and have decided to impose a ban on myself until the end of March. I inexcuseably failed to read the Dark Cavern Welcome Rules, so I think it is appropriate that I take this course of action in fairness to other users.

So Matt, I will be able to read what you write, but will not be able to reply b4 April.
Good luck, may everything turn out well for you and Tina.
Not sure why you are not posting, but I will miss your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread