gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
It gets bad

This week part 2

Tuesday I went home for lunch and found Tina crying hard in the floor. She had a piece of paper in her hand and said she found it while doing some of our laundry. I usually do the laundry and was surprised and still didn't realize what she was mad about. Then she said I found your girl friends phone number. I knew then what it was. She said is it the Karen from work. I said yes.

Here is what it was all about. When I went out with the guys, Karen, a girl from work who has liked me for a while, was at the bar we went to. She wound up hanging on me and the guys got her to kiss on me because I was down about everything. I don't like her and never called her. Didn't really give it any thought. But, Tina has always hated her because she likes me and flirts a lot.

Tina had found the number and called Candy. Candy had found out about it from a friend and told her about the kissing. I told Tina it was nothing. She said all you would have had to do is tell me. You said you didn't want to do anything with anyone except me. She really wasn't mad that I had done it, but that I didn't tell her up front and who it was with. She got madder at me as the discussion went along. She then started getting evil.

She said she hadn't been honest either. She said she loved Terrell and wanted to move in with him. She said she also still loves her ex. She said she didn't love me and about everything else that she thought would hurt me. I couldn't get her to stop. I tried talking to her but she said to get away from her and went to her room. I went back to work.

All I could think about was the argument. I tried to call Jenn but no answer. I got home and Tina was getting ready to go out. I said I was sorry and she said I don't want to hear it. I tried talking to her while she got ready. She even made me get out when she was getting dressed. I went to the living room to wait on her. Then a knock at the door and she yelled to get it. I went and her ex Brandon was at the door. He looked as shocked as I did. He asked if Tina was there I said ya. He said I thought you moved out. I said no and then Tina came out and said She was about to move out not me. I was crushed. She said she would be back late. Then left.

I was shocked and didn't know what to do. I had a few beers and got a bite to eat and went to bed. Around midnight I heard her come in and went out. I saw them both at the door and went back in. I waited for him to leave and her to come into my room. After about 20 minutes I turned my tv off to see if I could hear if he had left. Needless to say he was there and I wanted to vomit. They were in her room going at it. I turned the tv back on real quick. I got sick and thought i would vomit. I tried to sleep but couldn't.

I finally went to sleep after I heard one of them go to pee. I woke up twice and heard them going at it again. I was sad and pissed. The next morning I got ready for work and then was eating breakfast. Brandon came out and I just looked at my cereal. He said hey sorry. I said its ok. He said I know you liked her. I said ya well we are broke up. He was about to leave and Tina came out topless. Saw me and covered up. She kissed him and said she would see him tonight. She opened the door and kissed him and dropped the love you bomb. She then went to her room as he left.

I was mad and just left for work. I finally got Jenn on the phone and she said she didn't want to talk to a cheating bastard and she hoped I liked what I got last night. I tried to explain, but she didn't want to hear it. She hung up on me.

I still emailed her all that happened. Not that it helped.

I got home Wednesday evening and she was getting ready again. She said she still didn't want to talk. The same went down. I finally left when they came back in. I got my clothes and went to a friends house. I just said I need to crash for a night.

Thursday I went home for lunch and Terrell was there. I just went to my room after getting my lunch together. While I was getting it ready she told him to come on to her room and help her with something and giggled. I was eating and then they started. She was being extra loud. I just started to cry and left. Threw up in the parking lot and then drove to work. I went home that night and they were still there. She had on the lingerie I had bought her. I went to my friends and came home this morning. They were fucking again and finished up. She walked him out and told him to be careful and she loved him.. She just stared and me and said she hated me and started to cry.

I tried to talk to her but she said to just leave her alone. She packed some clothes and Terrell came back to get her little later.

Even after all this I still love her. I know I am probably stupid, but don't know what to do.

I am posting a picture of Tina, Jenn, and her ex from this week. She had Terrell's ring on.

I don't know what to do. Please help.

Attachments

• Tina, her ex, and jenn.jpg
    Tina, her ex, and jenn.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,418
you are a retard, try stop lying about all of this...

Really Matt,

I know you love her and care about her and all that. But for your sake grow a set, you've already been done terribly wrong. Admit that to yourself and go out there and find someone who actually care about you as much as you care about them.

But since you're not going to do that, pull your call records from your cell phone company's website and show them to Jenn. See if the number actually pops up on there.

btw. What state is all this actually happening in? I'd like to give it as wide a berth as possible.

Matt

I do not know what to say.

Before the Spring break, I believe that Tina was truly in love with you. Perhaps, one of those women who loves some one so much: but has a need to play some. And truly loves someone, who loves her so much she can do that. As was said earlier, you were her rock, her constant.

But for her to blow up over a phone number in your pocket. WOW, I do not understand. I can see being upset. But with all the events that have occurred. She should be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I do not know what got into Jenn either. Unless that her Friend, Tina, is so hurt, that she had to rush to Tina's defense.

Another possible answer is Tina has been confused wanting to move in with Terrel etc but not sure how to break it to you. A guy who loves he so much. The Phone number may have given her the tool to use.

I think the best course of action is to get some separation. I believe, Tina will move out. You need to prepare yourself for that to occur. I would continue to tell her you love her and care for her. But, you love her so much that you understand. The setting free the thing you love. Find some friends on the net or local you can talk to relax with and Will not be in the same circle as Tina. You do not move out. The weather is breaking go play some golf, tennis, walk. etc.

One, either Tina will change her mind. See what is happen and realize you love for her and her's for you. Or,two, you have found out, perhaps this was not meant to be. Her she is going out on you, with your permission and constant. You allowed this for Tina to grow to "get the wild" out of her. She is 20 and a college student. Your working full time, perhaps a different set of Friends. Now she is back with her ex and brings him home to "punish you" with him. Then brings Terrell home and "punishes" you with him, too. Additionally, she cheats on Terrel by going out with her ex BF. I think Terrel is looking at the ring as a pre-engagement ring. Easter with his folks etc.

Again, your best Course of Action is to get space and allow Tina to work this out. Prepare yourself for her moving out, if that has not occurred already. Make sure you take her name off any accounts etc you may have with her. She may not mean it, but with Candy still around, Tina could get a wild hair to punish you again.

Hope this helped. Matt I understand you are going thru a rough time Hang in there

Meijer

Sounds complex...I would just ask if she wants to go out this Friday or Saturday night. If she says no, you have your answer. If she says she has other plans...its a polite way of saying no. If she says lets go out Sunday or any other night (not Friday or Saturday) its a polite way of saying you are not her first choice. Its that simple.

I'm no hater, he is a just a fool all the way around. You can't help a fool as seen in ability to get walked all over. Looks like future cuck materia to me. Want some advice, grow some balls... Or get a counselor or a life coach. Stop kissing her ass, she never loved you you were played...

Pretty much over

First I want to say thanks for all those who emailed me and left messages. I actually took the advice some of you gave me. I called my friend Jill and told her what happened. Her fiance was there and he confirmed it. She called Jenn and told her and Jenn finally called me.

Jenn was crying right after we said hello. She said it was all her fault. She said she backed Candy up when she told Tina to do the guys at the house and make sure I heard. She told Tina to be mean and forget me. She said she was so sorry about all this.

She then told me Tina was on her way home Sunday night. She had told Terrell she was sick and really needed to leave a little early. He droped her at Jenn's house then they came to our appartment. Jenn started apologizing and then Tina. She said she was sorry and she didn't mean for any of this to happen like this. Jenn left and Tina and I talked.

She said she was sorry and then said she thinks we needed to take a break. I had to agree. She said she still loved me. I agreed. I told her I wanted her to stay and not leave. She pays half the rent and I wanted her there. We held each other and cried for a while. I don't know where this will lead us. Thanks to all of you who gave me advice. I will let you know if anything else happens.

You Are Such A Pussy...........

Thank you Karen... All bull shit

Hey Matt

It sounds like some improvement. At least you all are talking.

Again, Candy seems to be the bad apple here. You know by now that you cannot attack Candy, Tina will take it personally as an attack on her.

I think Falcon has some good points. Tina seems to be influenced by the last person she talked to. Again, she is 20 trying to figure out who Tina is. What is purpose etc in life. Just keep telling her how much you love her and will be there for her etc. Perhaps a special time for you all, a Sunday would be a good idea. A date night. I would suggest that. If that happens spend the time talking to her doing things together and not talking about her other freinds.

I would be careful about the appartment. Yes sharing is great 1/2 the rent etc, but be careful. Like I said yesterday, you never know at this time, when Candy or some one may influence Tina to do something. So as hard as it seems worst case the issue and make sure your safe.

I am glad that some of the words people have said in here have helped.

Thanks so much for sharing, that takes courage.

Meijer

PA_HandsomeBlkMale said:
you are a retard, try stop lying about all of this...

Im getting the same vibes after reading this bullshit event. This is crap!! And probably has happened to someone else & he is being kept in the loop about it. Saddo!

pussy, pussy, liar,liar,liar

falconfw69... ok doctor phil, wake the fuck up

23,273 reads of Matt's thread and it has been going for only a few weeks !!!!

I think we are all held spell bound by what is happening. Three guys in love with Tina, even the ex is back on the scene. And Jenn and Candy are creating unpredictable plots. The story won't resolve itself any day soon.

Tina must be over the moon with all this attention. She obviously likes sex and her heart is being pulled in all directions. I can understand why she is telling each guy that she loves him, because I think she really does.

Matt is realising that Tina is in demand and guys find her nice to talk to. She has high social value and isn't ready to settle down yet - she is having too much fun. Yet, she does not get much sleep, so she gets tired often.

Essentially, 3 guys plus Jenn and Candy are wanting to be her friend.

I thought for awhile that Jenn may have a secret crush on Matt, now I am not sure because she runs hot and cold. For awhile she was a shoulder for Matt to cry on, but Candy pulls her strings behind the scene.

In an earlier post, I suggested that Matt should be saying nice things about Candy because she seems to be the person in charge.

I don't think Matt wants to be a cuckold, but it would be so much easier if he married Tina, and then Terrell and her ex-boyfriend could then be long-term lovers.

Terrell wants Tina badly, and if she moves into his apartment it will be difficult for Mark to win her back.

I wonder if Matt has talked to his parents about his breakup with Tina, and what her parents thought about it?

It has been tough on me emotionally sitting out my three-week ban. I have been able to read this thread, but could not log in or even read my mail.

Does it matter

If it was true that this guy is relaying something that happened - does it matter.

I don't know because I don't have my mind reading over the internet to electronic digitised type psychic head on -so I can only apologise to you for not having that capability.

This is just the kind of thing that sparks peoples interest and imagination which one could think is the whole way this medium can operate.

So why does it matter so much.

I cannot believe people r still going on about this bullshit. Matt lets his girl do whatever she wants, u guys encourage him, and everybody is wondering if and when she is going to take him seriously. Why the hell should she? She is getting all the attention she wants from every other tom dick and harry in the world.

In a real relationship there is some stability and some rules. You got some idea where your partner is or where he or she is going to be later. U want to play around fine. We all do it. But u still go home and take care of business. This girl is not doing any of that.

Matt does not have any respect for himself and she has no respect for him either. That is why neither one has any expectations from this so-called relationship.

When u love someone u want to spend as much time with them as possible. U want them to spend as much time with u as possible. All this bullshit about 'if u love someone let them go' blah blah blah really is bullshit. A woman wants to know that u really want her. That she really matters to u. Not that she can go wherever and it is okay with u. What the hell is the difference then between her and some stranger? U let a stranger do whatever she wants right? So what makes the girl special then? Would u let her shoot dope if that made her happy too? Not if u really care about her. Matt says he does not want to lose her. But he does not really have her to begin with.

When a girl is special to me i let her know it. And I have standards.

Hope Tina has not moved in with Terrell.

Matt must be emotionally exhuasted as his heart has been on a roller coaster with having to "lend" his girlfriend out to so many guys. He did the "wild thing" for awhile so he is letting Tina have a "bit of experience herself" to even things up a bit.

Matt is a caring guy and Tina is pretty lucky to be able to make sparks with him.

Tina's ex-boyfriend dropped her, so not sure why he came back again.

Psychologists reckon that there is a 80% chance of having sex with an old boyfriend if you meet him again.

I love that he posted this story over at cuckolds.com, word for word.

My God!!

He does have "some" imagination, but he is....FAKE!!!

Nice to read and go..what!

Anywho, shouldn't this be placed in the story section right off the BAT!!:lame: