holloween

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
realgirl said:
Ahh... ok... that sounds almost foolproof. I'll probably try this today when he gets off work.

Go for it...

Ok so that went well. I started giving him a hand job and asked him if he wants me to swallow for him. He got super excited and started begging me too. That he would do anything. I said anything? to which he replied yes so. Told him I him to start swallowing too. He seemed confused so I told him I want him to swallow his cum to and that I would trade me swallowing for him swallowing. He seemed apprehensive so I stopped the hand job and started getting up he said wait and that he will do it. So I tell him since he couldn't make up his mind he should go first. He agreed.

So I kept stroking him talking about how excited I was that he was doing this for me, he cam pretty quickly so I collected it in my hand and fed him one scoop at a time. I asked him if he liked it and he said I don't know then made me promise not to tell anyone haha.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and firedogg81
realgirl said:
made me promise not to tell anyone haha.

I love you realgirl, i couldn't help but lol when i read that. Well done! Reading your thread has given me lots of fun ideas for my lovers.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Ok so that went well. I started giving him a hand job and asked him if he wanted me to swallow for him. He got super excited and started begging me to. He said he would do anything.

Nice! You got your bf to where you wanted him right away with your magic hand...

realgirl said:
I said, anything? He replied, yes. So, I told him I want him to start swallowing too.

VERY good! Your bf telling you he will do "anything" (if you swallow his cum) is an open invitation, pretty much. I strongly suspect he's saying he wants you to "push" him or "demand" that he do things "for you" that he probably would not do otherwise, because (I would guess) he fears you might consider him weird or "sexually perverted." If you demand sexual acts from him that you want, though, those acts will not be "perverted" because... well... you would be requesting them. So, what choice would he have, right...?

realgirl said:
He seemed confused...

Ah, yes... he didn't expect that. You threw him a curve ball, as baseball aficionados say...

realgirl said:
So, I told him I want him to swallow his cum too. I would trade me swallowing for him swallowing. He seemed apprehensive, so I stopped my hand job and started getting up...

Again, VERY good! You applied heavy pressure by withdrawing your magic hand...

realgirl said:
...and he said, wait! He will do it.

...he folded and came around right away...

realgirl said:
So I told him since he couldn't make up his mind, he should go first. He agreed.

Excellent... you kept the pressure on, and kept pushing him in the direction you wanted him to go...

realgirl said:
So I kept stroking him talking about how excited I was that he was doing this for me.

That was very perceptive and skilled of you, Ms. Realgirl. If you continue to give your bf positive feedback (so to speak) and tell him in sexy ways how much it turns you on each time he eats his own cum, he'll become more and more eager to do it "for you."

realgirl said:
He came pretty quickly, so I collected it in my hand and fed him one scoop at a time. I asked him if he liked it. He said, I don't know.

Next time, you might consider guiding him more forcefully by saying things like, "Tell me you like eating your cum for me, sweetheart... I want to hear you say it... c'mon, say it out loud sweetheart, I want to hear you..."

realgirl said:
He made me promise not to tell anyone, haha.

Hm... it sounds like you now have some leverage. Next time you give him a handjob, you might consider suggesting you'll bring one of your gf's to watch while you use your magic hand to bring him off, then you'll feed him his cum while she watches. "Would you like that, sweetheart...? Hmm...? Would you...?" He'll pretend to be horrified, but will be secretly turned on. In exchange for NOT doing that, you could then entice him to agree to what you want to do next with your lover-in-waiting: for instance, get your bf to tell you he "wants" your lover-in-waiting to French-kiss you, while fondling your ass and feeling up your tits.

Congratulations, Ms. Realgirl, for getting your bf to eat his own cum "for you" when what he wanted was for YOU to swallow his cum. By getting him started eating cum (his, to begin with), you've taken a large step forward.

—Custer

so I brought up my end of the bargain gave him a blow job and swallowed all of it.. yuck haha. I kind of overplayed it like it was worse than it was. You know gagged and all of that stuff. He felt bad and said I wont have to do it again. I told him that it turns me on to see him do it so I might as well do it too. He said if it turned me on he would keep doing it either way. Then told me only swallow when you feel like it. Truth be told its really not that bad haha.

realgirl said:
He said if it turned me on he would keep doing it either way. Then told me only swallow when you feel like it. Truth be told its really not that bad haha.

Good girl!

Nice that you did the party without panty! like that!

Wish I could have enjoyed that show :)

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
So I fulfilled my end of the bargain, gave my bf a blow job, and swallowed all of it... yuck! (Haha.)

Good. It would not have been a good thing, of course, to "welsh" on your end of the bargain.

realgirl said:
I kind of overplayed it, like it was worse than it was. You know, gagged and all that stuff.

Awright... sounds like good acting.

realgirl said:
He felt bad and said I won't have to do it again.

Excellent! Pretending to be disgusted and gagging on his cum had its desired effect. He has ALREADY agreed he won't expect you to do it again...

realgirl said:
I told him it turns me on to see him do it, so I might as well do it too.

It was very broad-minded of you to say that, Ms. Realgirl, but you may have given away too much. Is it possible a "reluctant reply" would have been better...? Something like: "Well... as I've said, it turns me on to watch you eat your own cum, so I guess I'd be willing to do that once in a while 'for you,' as long as you don't expect me to do it too often..."? Anyway, that possibility is now in the past.

realgirl said:
He then said if it turned me on he would keep doing it, either way. Then he told me, only swallow when you feel like it.

Super! AGAIN your bf gave in to you, even though you did not even demand anything of him. A mere perception on his part that what he had asked you to do (swallow his cum... and you did, but you found it distasteful [or so he thought]), was sufficient to cause him to offer you a concession. It looks like he essentially told you he will be willing to always eat his own cum "for you," because you told him it turns you on to watch him do that, without any expectation you will reciprocate. Nice!

realgirl said:
Truth be told, it's really not that bad. (Haha.)

Yes, I think you're right, Ms. Realgirl. Here, I'll confess to having swallowed my own cum on rare occasions (while insisting I don't do that with any regularity... and actually, I don't). And, as you say, it doesn't taste all that bad. I've never felt even slightly like "gagging" on it.

I'll also mention, at this point, you've learned something valuable from the point of view of taking lovers while retaining Chris as your bf. That is, men in general... in particular, the men you will want to take as lovers... are turned on by women who suck their cocks AND swallow their cum. Lots of women won't do that... in particular, lots of married women won't do that for their husbands. Now you've learned YOU can do it, and it isn't that big a deal. That means you've acquired a skill that will help you greatly, almost certainly, with taking the men you want to become your lovers. (But you'll need to make sure you can do it without gagging, of course.)

At the same time, swallowing a man's cum is widely viewed as an act of submission (as well as a highly sexual act) on the part of the woman doing it. Thus, I suggest doing that sparingly for your bf. Since he has conceded he won't expect you to do it if you don't want to, this would probably be a good time to point out you would like to watch him eat his own cum twice in a row (or, perhaps, three times in a row) during the coming week before you again swallow his cum. Then, each time he does it, of course, let him know you find it sexy, thus encouraging him (but don't always say the same things... "change up" your positive feedback and encouragement).

Then, the following week, sweetly tell your bf you'd like to see him eat his own cum (say) 5 times in a row before you do it again, because... although you don't orgasm from him penetrating you, you find it SO hot to watch him eat his own cum (or words to that effect).

You might also consider reducing how often you allow your bf conventional intercourse. You could do this, perhaps, by letting him know that although you can't orgasm from his cock (keep finding ways to remind him of this), you find it VERY satisfying when he sucks your pussy to orgasm. Then, run your fingers through his hair and whisper in his ear something like: "I REALLY like it that you're my cuntsucker, sweetheart... the more you're my cuntsucker, the better I like it..." (or something along those lines). (He'll be turned on by "dirty talk" like that, if you decide to do it.)

In other words, you might consider beginning a campaign to gradually seduce Chris into viewing himself as your cuntsucker, and finding sexual satisfaction himself in an indirect psychological sense from bringing you to orgasm by sucking your pussy (while not cumming himself).

I suggest a program along these lines because, if you gradually convince your bf he is sexually inadequate as a cocksman, and the best possible use of his cum is for him to eat it (because he thinks it turns you on to watch him do that), while you also bring him to accept that the most appropriate role for him is to be your cuntsucker (because you find that much more satisfying than allowing him to fuck you), then — I suggest — Chris will become more open, perhaps much more open, to the idea of you dating and fucking other men whom you will find sexually more satisfying, while he remains faithful to you as your cuckold.

But, how you proceed should, of course, be up to you, since you are the one with the best insight into how your bf is likely to respond to various strategies.

—Custer

Welcome, Ms. Spearmint!

Hi Ms. Spearmint,

Did I get that right? Are you a woman? In any case, I see this is your first post since you joined this forum in Sept. 2010; i.e., relatively recently. WELCOME!

Spearmint said:
I love you realgirl, i couldn't help but lol when i read that. Well done! Reading your thread has given me lots of fun ideas for my lovers.

It's good to hear this thread has given you, as you say, "lots of fun ideas for your lovers." That's very cool. Do you, like Ms. Realgirl, have a steady boyfriend — or are you in a long-term live-together relationship (LTR) with a man, or are you a married woman, such that when you refer to "your lovers" you mean lovers in addition to your steady partner (your "main squeeze")?

If you would be willing to consider starting a thread, I... and many other forum members, I'm sure... would be interested in hearing about your sexual adventures.

Best wishes—

Custer

I'm just wondering, is the next step letting him cum on her tits or her belly and then licking it off? And how long until she lets him cum in her pussy and then makes him lick it out? This thread is great, and I look everyday for more. Keep it up Ms Realgirl!!

Lgb

lgb said:
I'm just wondering, is the next step letting him cum on her tits or her belly and then licking it off? And how long until she lets him cum in her pussy and then makes him lick it out? This thread is great, and I look everyday for more. Keep it up Ms Realgirl!!

Lgb

I check this tread to every day!

Love to where this is going!

You are an inspiration girl!!! :)

Cheers

Thank you for the encouragement If you have any questions feel free to ask..
So I wanted Chris to come to terms with me not getting any pleasure out of sex with him. So I sent him a text telling him how bad I want him and all of that. He of course responded with how bad he wanted to fuck me. So I led him on for a bit then said I want you to fuck me till I cum. Later in the day we start getting all hot and heavy and he starts fucking me for a bit and as he does I slowly started to act less interested. He came in me and asked me whats wrong. So I told him I never orgasm during sex. He asked what could he do to help.
I told him I wanted him to go down on me. He protested saying how he just came in me. I said so? and told him he was being selfish, he asked if he could use his fingers. So I started yelling at him about him being selfish and blah blah. He eventually caved in and went down on me..Ive never came so hard in my life.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and firedogg81
That's GREAT! Do you think he'll lick it out any time you let him cum in you now? How did he react? Lgb

this thred if hot so how long u thyink it gunna b till u get him to go down on u wiv sumone els cum in u :p

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
Thank you for the encouragement.

You're welcome. It's a pleasure to see you making such good progress with your man.

realgirl said:
So, I wanted Chris to come to terms with me not getting any pleasure out of sex with him.

As you should...

realgirl said:
I sent him a text telling him how bad I want him and all of that. He, of course, responded saying how bad he wanted to fuck me.

No doubt. It was a good admission to extract from him, though. Once again you've increased your leverage...

realgirl said:
I led him on for a bit, then said I want you to fuck me till I cum.

(In a text message, I gather.) Anyway, you told Chris straight out what you want and expect from him. That's good.

realgirl said:
Later in the day we started getting all hot and heavy, and he started fucking me for a bit. As he did, I slowly started to act less interested.

Good strategy...

realgirl said:
He came in me, then asked me what's wrong.

Once again, he failed to deliver what you wanted and expected from him...

realgirl said:
I told him I never orgasm during sex.

Excellent! You laid it on the line...

realgirl said:
He asked what could he do to help. I told him I wanted him to go down on me.

VERY good, Ms. Realgirl...

realgirl said:
He protested, saying he just came in me. I said, so?

That was the right reply...

realgirl said:
And I told him he was being selfish. He asked if he could use his fingers. I started yelling at him about him being selfish and blah blah.

There are times when loud anger is required to get what you want. You recognized, appropriately, that was such a time and laid it on him...

realgirl said:
He eventually caved in and went down on me. I've never come so hard in my life.

Congratulations! You ****** Chris to acknowledge it turned you on for him to eat his own cum from your pussy, and let him know you EXPECTED him to do that, and he did. You then discovered it turned YOU on intensely to "force" him to suck your cunt solely for your pleasure, even though he found it distasteful — and you let him know by coming hard in his face.

You've taken another step forward, Ms. Realgirl, and I think you've learned something about yourself — that being sexually assertive and "forcing" your man to do what you want, for your pleasure, even if he doesn't want to, enables you to reap the reward of intense sexual satisfaction.

Keep him movin' forward... you're overcoming obstacles and doing well.

—Custer

I dont know what to do. We were going at it and he came but refused to clean it up or get me off. Instead he hopped in the shower... What can I do to ensure this doesn't happen often?

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

realgirl said:
I dont know what to do. We were going at it and he came but refused to clean it up or get me off. Instead he hopped in the shower... What can I do to ensure this doesn't happen often?

Hm... sounds like trouble in paradise. Your bf has seriously asserted what he views as his male prerogative to fuck you and cum whenever he wants, and to express his conviction that if you don't orgasm by the time *he* does, that's your problem:mad:. AND, it sounds like, he's decided to "teach" you that's the way it's going to be:mad:.

Do you live together or separately? If the latter, I suggest refusing to get together with him or see him at all or talk with him on the phone for any reason, for 3 days (or more... your choice). When he tries to get you to explain why you're pissed off, "You figure it out" (or words to that effect) would be an appropriate reply. If he protests he's horny and wants to have sex with you, "Play with yourself" would be a suitable response.

If you live together, that makes it more difficult — but, I also suggest withholding what he wants most (sex and and your affection) and treating him "coldly" for at least 3 days. When he asks you what you're so pissed off about and tries to "make peace" (if he does), a response along the above lines would be appropriate.

The basic idea, however you decide to do it, should be (IMO) to demonstrate to your bf that if he treats you badly, there will be a cost.

—Custer

or u could fake cum and stop having sex n say im done n get in shpower like he did u then do that few times till he asks why n the start makinghim clean u up again

sorry been busy with finals. I have cut him off from sex since the incident he knows what he did wrong now but I told him I wasn't going to sleep with him until I figured out a way to get even... All the while I have been teasing him haha. The lack of sex has been getting to me though... Ive been flirting a lot with my guy friends.

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Thanks for the update.

realgirl said:
Sorry, been busy with finals.

What a drag. (I have some familiarity with that scene.) May I ask what you're majoring in?

malisbitch said:
I have cut my bf off from sex since "the incident."

Good for you...

malisbitch said:
He now knows what he did was wrong, but I told him I'm not going to sleep with him until I figure out a way to get even. All the while I have been teasing him (haha).

Excellent! Your bf must be in a state of angst, trying to imagine the way(s) in which you will exact revenge. Men often find it difficult to know what their women require of them. Often a straightforward training program works best, much like Pavlov and his dogs, so I would say you're on the right track with this.

malisbitch said:
The lack of sex has been getting to me, though... I've been flirting a lot with my [other] guy friends.

Yes, clearly a big problem with using denial to train your man is, necessarily, you also deny yourself. As you point out, that's less than desirable... you could say it's a fly in the ointment. It's also one of the reasons (not the only reason, of course) it's important to train your bf to acquiesce and accept that it is your right and prerogative to date and fuck other men, not just him, even if he is your "steady." Thus, flirting with other men while denying your bf is the right thing to be doing. If you succeed... and there's every reason to think you will, IMO... your bf will then slip effortlessly into his natural role as your cuckold after you inform him it's time for him to marry you (if that's your decision).

Keep up your good work, Ms. Realgirl, and good luck on your finals!

—Custer

I don't know how to get my revenge I keep hitting dead ends =(