• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
searcher308 said:
Well as I think I described in an earlier post...I took Lissa's anal virginity at our third meeting. She did not like it much at all....and it was a tight fit.

I've laid off since then - but it's time for her to start some anal training...in preparation I have her beginning to work with a dildo to open up her ass.
Tomorrow - Saturday 11/6 at 10pm eastern she will do a cam show, and during this show she will begin to work her ass for the crowd to see. So you can see her now..at the beginning. I'm sure as we progress...the insertions will become easier and the dildo's larger.

Here are a few pics from the earlier meeting.
These pics were from the first of two times I took her ass that night. In particular these are pics of her losing her anal virginity....and yes...she is tight and yes - she screams loud! But as you can see - she also had a ball gag. LOL

Sorry to hear she didn't like it, but ut had to bo done.

Recent Adventures

Recently my owner has been getting me lots of bbc ********. Over the last several months, he has taken me to the BNA several times to show off for him and the other bbc's. At the last time there, he even took my ass!

He has also been having regular gb parties. The latest one was Saturday...I got to experience my first Hispanic guy. He was fun and a good fuck...not a bad combination. I still prefer my bbc's though. There were at least eight other bbc's that got to enjoy me that evening as well. Even jumped in the shower with one very hot, well built 10"!!! No complaints there.

Looks like my owner has trained me well. Looking forward to new and exciting bbc adventures in 2012!!!

Reactions: GaryCaste
Recent pics of that beautiful pussy?

Hey Phil,
Please share a few new pics of Lissa's recent activities. How is that sweet pussy and ass responding to all of those BBCs? I would love to see her in action. Thanks to all of you for sharing your activities.

Wow I Loved this thread, Hopefully my wife will be owned soon also!

Her next performance

Here are some form a recent CAM show.......................he next GB is next Fri the 24th, let Blake if your interested.

DSC_0030.JPG DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0027.JPG DSC_0037.JPG DSC_0109.JPG

Reactions: h5t6ca and powah9845
I got an invite hopelully we can make it. My wife is still a little nervous about the whole thing but may act as a "fluffer" to make sure all the guys stay hard and wet. (she is very submissive)

Take your camera

Hey CWNY,
Make sure to take your camera. Your beautiful wife is going to love the action and moves everyone puts on her; and, you are going to want pics to share with us. She has the bod to be appreciated and used and I am sure the brothers will recognize and make perfect use of the opportunity. Do not pass up this invitation. If your wife needs extra encouragement, have her PM me and I will help all I can.

Very Hot

Very hot thread, I am not sure how i missed it before. Wish I lived closer to PA

Kat

Well, is she getting dressed for the party?

CuckWannabe NY said:
I got an invite hopelully we can make it. My wife is still a little nervous about the whole thing but may act as a "fluffer" to make sure all the guys stay hard and wet. (she is very submissive)
God, I can not stand this. Here I am on a boat in "bum fuck hell" and you have an opportunity of a life time. It is like winning the lottery. Enjoy the reward

searcher308 said:
I am chatting with a wife of a guy I don't know....I know he knows about it as she poses for me on cam as he takes pics.

She has been with him since she was a teenager - married and has kids...but now..she is looking to try something new! She wants some BBC...and I am all to happy to help.

I am sure I can get her to post some pics....with encouragement.
She should be creating her account here tonight....so be nice, and if you think this is a bull shit post...please keep it to yourself. I've convinced a white wife who is nervous to share and if you have negative things to say....go somewhere else.
Other than that...we look forward to your observations and contributions.

I have attached a pic of a temp tattoo she wears for me when she takes pics....I hope to have an update soon about our first meeting.

That's a really sweet little cunt!

Last edited by a moderator:
anna-mwf said:
That's a really sweet little cunt!

I would also like to add that I think you are both a true credit to the lifestyle. Bravo and do please keep us posted. What you might consider mundane is mother's milk to you're loyal supporters!

anything new with lissa, its been a while

Lissa has a buddy...Gabby. What is funny is Gabby had never been with a woman and was VERY reluctant to try....in fact she told me she would need to be ******.

I sent them (the two couples) out with a trusted guy from my group to the BNA - there were a few other guys from my group there to greet them. They had fun with my friend filling Lissa...and Gabby licking her clean! A pretty amazing time was had by all.

Perhaps If your nice Phil will post a few pics from the evening.

Searcher and Phil!

Hey Searcher, thanks for the brief update - maybe a little more detail when you have time. Hey Photo Phil, how about a few new pics of your very, very, hot wife? We all know what a great photographer you are; so, why not take a few minutes to share a few new ones with all of us? Thanks to all for updates and any new pics.

nice thread

How about it Phil ? pleeaassee....we haven't seen anything of Lissa in a long time.

agree with Muffinman, anything new?

Still nothing ?

Maybe Blake can tell us if our favorite Hot Wife is still active in the lifestyle ?
i certainly hope she is as i've enjoyed following her remarkable progress over the last year or so.

It's been fascinating to witness the change in behavior that Blake has been able to bring about; a lot of Bulls 'talk' about owning and training wives but rarely do we get to witness it firsthand.

Working the Party

Well since you asked so nice...
These pics were from a party I had.
Lissa has been doing very well....a few weeks back she hit a new milestone...and has now been fucked by 30 BBC's!

With luck there will be a new party soon....and a new milestone shall be reached.

So you know - at this party there were 5 wives and 14 bulls. Fun was had by all.

The bull in the first two pics - was Lissa's youngest at that time - He's a good 9" and thick! (three weeks ago she had a 21 yr old I found for her - her new youngest!)
In the third pic are a few friends of mine...one who happens to do erotic modeling...he's also 10+" and as thick as I am...which is pretty impressive!

So as you can see...she's doing well!

DSCI0810 (Small).JPG DSCI0813 (Small).JPG DSCI0815 (Small).JPG IMAG0006 (Small).JPG

Reactions: h5t6ca and powah9845