• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great

my train lot like your but a lot kinkier that was 12 years ago i had 4 masters but became owned 20 months ago by a 22 blk male i am 54 and it has been a lot nasty than i thought it would be my body is not mine any more just his to as he want with it

Any update on Lisa? How's her pole-dancing coming along?

Are you going to get Lisa to have her nipples and pussy lips pierced?

Mr Whip...I had her nipples pierced about three months ago. I'm not really that interested in pussy piercing...somehow I just can't resolve the issue that I'm not going to get impaled or otherwise scarred.

With the holidays - it will be Lissa's longest drought without pussy since April. So I'm sure we will be setting something up soon. On the 11th of December she had fun with myself and two friends who are brothers. They were very nice to her so I know she enjoyed herself. It was also the first time she stayed overnight.

The overnight thing had been a real issue as me met on a Saturday - and she teaches Sunday School in the morning. I have to say...that turns me on SO much it's crazy!

Ok...that's all for now.

From your other posts I can see your a busy man, so thank's for the update Searcher308; I love reading about Lissa's adventures. There's nothing hotter than a suburban soccer mom / sunday schoolteacher gone bad. I love the fact that to family and friends she's a model of respectability, but little do they realise that behind closed doors, she's a slut for BBC.
Keep up the good work, and Happy Holidays to you and Lissa.

Any update on Lissa's Superbowl party?

Lunch Meeting

First, let me apologize for not updating the thread in a LONGGGGG time...life has gotten in the way. I am still playing and having fun. In fact, today, I did something that I have been really hesitant to do...I let my two "lives" cross so to speak. Blake has been after me for a while to meet him on my lunch hour and today I did just that. This all started back in the summer when Blake took my ass for the first time. I made a deal with the "devil" and told him I would meet him for a "nooner" if he would stop fucking my ass! Well, for many reasons or should I just admit...excuses...I put him off. Last week he pinned me down on a date and I met him in the parking lot of a Kohl's close to where I work. We took a few pics, kissed a little, and got down to business. I gave him a blow job to get him going and then he fucked me from behind in the back of my mini-van. Things were going great until someone showed up on their lunch brake and decided to park next to us. Kinda took the wind out of our sails....however, it just left me wanting more for later. I will be meeting him tomorrow night...stay tuned!!!

this is kinda of strange but nice

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep your fans updated Lissa.

It's good to hear that you're still enjoying the lifestyle, i'm sure Blake keeps you busy.

Not sure that your 'ploy' will work longterm, I can't imagine Blake being able to resist your ass for very long (i know I couldn'), you may have to think of something else, or start practising.

Fanzy Tattoo :O

LissaPearce, quoting"First, let me apologize for not updating the thread in a LONGGGGG time...life has gotten in the way. I am still playing and having fun. In fact, today, I did something that I have been really hesitant to do...I let my two "lives" cross so to speak. Blake has been after me for a while to meet him on my lunch hour and today I did just that. This all started back in the summer when Blake took my ass for the first time. I made a deal with the "devil" and told him I would meet him for a "nooner" if he would stop fucking my ass!."

Dear Lissa, I would suggest that you get your priorities checked as since your man had already enjoyed taking your ass, it is only a matter of time before you will have to take his bbc in your ass again. Having your ass is not just a pleasurable thing for your black lover, it is a way to dominate you and telling you that he owns you. It is usually the case and I have known too many sub/women who were in your position but ultimately gave up their asses and now they love it and always ready to serve and please their bbc who in return acknowledge their submission by giving them what they need.

So, you better start conditioning your mind and ass as if you want to be with blacks, your ass has to belong to them any time time they want it!

A sentiment i'm sure we could all agree with

Wow have just caught up with this thread and I want to say a big congratulations to both lisa her hubby and her BBC for their honesty. I hope you keep up the posts of this thread for our education and enjoyment.

I know we all are ready for an update on how Lissa is doing these days.

Sweet Lissa, my love!!!

You must share with us!!! Was the nooner in the van with Blake able to protect your tender little ass? Or, is your ass now getting the same, regular, stretching as that beautiful pussy of yours?

Just wanted to update you - tonight we will be having a party. I believe we will have at least 4 wives and about 12 BBC's.
I will allow about a dozen people to watch some of the action via web cam - you can find me on Yahoo at searcher308@rocketmail.com
Clearly I'm not going to allow everyone to watch - but if you want to send me an IM and tell me a bit about you and why you should be selected...you could get to see Lissa or one of my other owned wives being shared with my friends.

If you miss out...I'm confident we can post a few pics and give you a quick overview.

If you'd like and overview about how these evenings go...you can read this post by one of my other sub wives.
http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/xxx-stories/47872-night-firsts.html

Enjoy - and I'll look forward to hearing from those interested....Oh couples...especially if your close will get some preference in having an opportunity to view the action.

Have a great Saturday night - I know I will.

Saturday Night Gang Bang Status Please Blake!!!

Posted on "A Night of Firsts"

Sweet Caroline. Were you a player in the Sat night GB? If so, could you continue to be the doll you are, and bring us up to date. This is such a hot thread, I hate to miss a thing. I do not know how the "Searcher" and I are on such opposite schedules that I miss the invites. The invite to watch Lissa around the first of the year, I was in Mexico; and this time I was on a boat in the Pacific Ocean without WIFI and G3/4 contact. You're our best resource!!! I hope you were able to participate and had a wonderful time.

To karnut

This THREAD has NOTHING to do with CAROLINE, why are you even bringing her up here????

Lovely Lissa and your fantastic thread

I apologize for what seems like an intrusion on this thread. The post, other than the title, is a duplicate from another thread where Lissa's loving activity was discussed as the center of attention for the evening. I never wanted to steal Lissa's thunder, I only wanted to enhance it by getting information on how much of a good time was had by all. I am sure everyone is interested in any pics that may have been taken that could be shared. Lissa is so, so, sexy and OH what a beautiful body!!! Sorry again for the misunderstanding. I will try to communicate better in the future. How is the summer going on the "right" coast? It has been very nice here on the "left" one.

Karnut

any update on things with lizza

Users who are viewing this thread