Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad to see that lissa finally went black. Checking in my email, I see that I was chatting with her going back to 2003. Here are a few of her younger pictures...

T

Attachments

• P3132738a.jpg
    P3132738a.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,650
would love any updates on Lisa. Has she tried anal again yet for example

baby, she is fine ..... a body, tits and mind made for black cock pleasure

Lissa's next event

Lissa will be dancing THIS Friday at Club Risque, Bristol PA.
I'm sure she would love to see as many BBC in the crowd as possible!!!!
Here is what she will be wearing !!!

P5066432.JPG P5066450.JPG P5066470.JPG

Reactions: powah9845
Tonight.......

Please feel free to contact me or Blake directly for any details, I can be reached at PhilMcCrackan@yahoo.com

IMG_1046.JPG IMG_1091.JPG 003.jpg

Reactions: WhMom, GaryCaste, h5t6ca and 1 other person
She is so good looking Bet she will be very popular tonight with the bbcs. Maybe we will get to see some pics from tonight.

Lissa will be doing a cam show tonight...if your interested in watching - hit me on YIM at searcher308@rocketmail.com and I can get you in to view.

This entire thread has been great. I wish more ppl would post stories with pics... NICE JOB All that contributed..

Lucky woman...to have such a generous husband.
Kat

Fun tonight

Blake will be taking Lissa to perfrom live at the BNA tonight!!!!
She will be there around 9:00pm!!!!
ALL BBC our invited to come out and "git sum"

give us an update Phil
what happened, any pix
thanks
your the best

Beyond the survey

What is the BNA and where is it? Lissa has moved well beyond the questions in the survey. How about an overview of her fun activities since this all started. She has definitely expanded her horizons - and many other things. You also have my vote for a few more of those wonderful pics you take of her delicious body. She makes my mouth water - just enough to lick her from top to bottom - pun intended!!!

Fantastic.

Your story is one of the most exciting I've ever read.

What chapters have occured since last post?

karnut said:
What is the BNA and where is it? Lissa has moved well beyond the questions in the survey. How about an overview of her fun activities since this all started. She has definitely expanded her horizons - and many other things. You also have my vote for a few more of those wonderful pics you take of her delicious body. She makes my mouth water - just enough to lick her from top to bottom - pun intended!!!

BNA is the Berlin News Agency, a newspaper and tobacco shop/adult book store on Route 73 in Berlin, NJ.

Dr. Emilio Lizardo's Journal of Adult Theaters: Field Report: The Berlin News Agency By Foxes Hound (w/pics)

https://twitter.com/#!/berlinnewagency

Yahoo! Groups

Berlin News Agency - Local Business - West Berlin, NJ | Facebook

one of the best threads on this site!

BNA pics

Here are some from her latest "performance" there........

IMG_1872.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_1899.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: h5t6ca and powah9845
Awesome. She's such a *****.

Beautiful Bod for BBC

Wow! It looks like she got a great start sucking BBC. Her lipstick is smeared all around her mouth. Would love to see more pics from later in the evening. I am sure she got filled with plenty of BBC and black baby batter. Thank you again for the great pics and taking the time to post for all of us.

Wow

She is so hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
A hot, sweet little slut!mmmmm