• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how can I find out?

• Thread startercheggers
  • Start date
cheggers said:
I do not mean to be argumentative, will2112011, but I sense a bit of dis in your description of my being a cuckold. Perhaps I'm misreading.

Be that as it may, how would you suggest my life can be made better? :)

Like I said No dis intended. I don't know if this woman could make anyone happy but herself. ( Just My feeling). I know You love her. People sometimes can be broken down to giver and taker. Your a giver. She is a taker. You will alway give. She will always take. In 20 Years You will find Yourself with a very empty life I'm afraid. Now weather She is in it i could not say. But I mean it. I whish You Luck!!!!

No harm, no foul. :)

Last night she sent me to his house to pick up something for work. When I got there he said he left it at his office and if I go back today he'll have it ready. He was amused that I was "the messenger." I tried to take it good natured.

I told her I won't have time to get it today and said it would be easier if she went to get it after work. That was a good play by me, right? :confused:

Yea, You could be in one of those Mickey D's Ad's about ordering off the dollar menu. ;)

will2112001 said:
Yea, You could be in one of those Mickey D's Ad's about ordering off the dollar menu. ;)

Not sure what this means, but I'll go with it. :eek:

I think she must have gone to his house as I suggested. She's usually home from work by now, waiting for me to make dinner.

cheggers said:
Not sure what this means, but I'll go with it. :eek:

I think she must have gone to his house as I suggested. She's usually home from work by now, waiting for me to make dinner.

You did good.

Thank you, will2112001.

She's been gone since before I got home from work. There's a note they didn't have time to finish the work they started yesterday.

Another Friday night with me at home doing chores and her somewhere else.

So when She gets home. Does she take a shower right away? Do You check the dirty cloths pile? Or does She start a wash right away?

Yup, this is your chance to find out if you want. If she heads to the shower, check the panties in the hamper. If they're not in the hamper, she's hidden them somewhere - find them. Even if you
don't find them, you can be pretty sure. When she heads to the laundry area, offer to take over :)

Good luck,
Hiki

As soon as She is thru the door give Her a great big hug. Like You haven't seen her in days. Breath in real deep. Now I'm sure You would know what another man smells like? Why would that smell be on Your wife? I Wonder? Why is Your Wife trying to break out of Your hug so bad? I wonder?

will2112001 said:
As soon as She is thru the door give Her a great big hug. Like You haven't seen her in days. Breath in real deep. Now I'm sure You would know what another man smells like? Why would that smell be on Your wife? I Wonder? Why is Your Wife trying to break out of Your hug so bad? I wonder?

O.k. She got home and I caught her at the door and gave her the big hug and tried to kiss her. She pulled away and said I was acting weird. She said she was tired and had a headache and didn't want to give me any ideas. Then she went up to shower.

I couldn't tell if I picked up the scent of another man. BUT, when she turned away I saw a small hickey on the back of her neck. OF COURSE, I asked her what it was. She said after they were done with work they decided to get something to eat and went to his favorite pub. He told her there were too many guys looking at her and so he left "his mark" but it was meant as a joke and he didn't mean to give her a hickey for real. :eek:

I think they're getting together tomorrow night after she teaches her night class. I have a crazy obsessive plan to drive to the university and watch to see where she/they go when she leaves. I've never trailed in a car before. Any tips?

cheggers said:
I think they're getting together tomorrow night after she teaches her night class. I have a crazy obsessive plan to drive to the university and watch to see where she/they go when she leaves. I've never trailed in a car before. Any tips?

Call your lawyer, I see you getting caught and tossed out on your ass. Just the distrust will get you banned for life.

IMHO

Hmm:
- pulled away
- headache
- shower!
- hickey!!!!!

Do you really need any more proof? Now you already know she is playing
hanky-panky with her colleague. And he is probably not the only one. The
question is what do you want to do with this knowledge. Can you accept
your cuckold status?

> BANG. I snapped. First, I was 100% turned on and horny. Second, I was enraged
> by feelings of betrayal. Why, after three years of dating had she never once told me
> about this? I accused her of building walls between us, of harboring secrets.
This is why she will not admit to cheating on you despite your saying it's OK. You
have given her reason to believe you cannot handle it.

This is a very difficult situation, and I sympathize with you. I know it's not easy
but I can't see how you can go on without starting open communication with your
wife. But you will need to decide what you want and what you can live with first.

-Hiki

I ended up not going on my "stake out." Chickened out, maybe. Thought the better of it. Realized it could lead to a lot of problems out of my control.

More than anything, I want to stay married to her. I'm feeling kind of beat down by it and if I want to stay married--which I do--don't see that there's much of a choice for me but to accept whatever.

I told her more than once that she could have anyone she wanted as long as she didn't leave me. And she knows the ball is entirely in her court.

Whatever.

She left me with a long list of chores. Had me follow her around the house while she got ready to go out so she could tell me everything that I had to do. She said she would text me and if I had everything done she would let me know where she was and I could meet her there. Obviously, there was too much to do for me at home.

cheggers said:
I ended up not going on my "stake out." I chickened out. Thought better of it. Realized it could lead to a lot of problems out of my control.

You're right. Your decision to not try to follow your boss-wife around was a good one...

cheggers said:
More than anything, I want to stay married to her. I'm feeling kind of beat down by [her secretive cuckolding of me]. If I want to stay married — which I do — I don't see there's much of a choice for me but to accept whatever [she does].

Given what you want, your view seems realistic...

cheggers said:
I told my wife more than once she can have anyone she wants as long as she doesn't leave me.

Practically speaking, your wife can take all the lovers she wants then also leave you. You can probably minimize the probability of that happening by willingly providing her with all the support and encouragement she needs to continue dating, seducing and fucking other men, including taking on all the housework (including cooking, cleaning the kitchen and taking out the garbage) she wants you to do.

cheggers said:
She knows the ball is entirely in her court.

Or, your wife is holding all the cards you might say...

cheggers said:
She left me with a long list of chores. Had me follow her around the house while she got ready to go out, so she could tell me everything I had to do.

Good, that's very promising. The more your wife views herself as your boss, and the more you demonstrate to her that you view yourself as her subordinate submissive cuckold, the sooner she will reach the point of viewing it as perfectly natural for her to fuck other men and (probably) begin talking with you about her dates — who she's going out with, where, then afterwards what they did — as a matter of course.

cheggers said:
She said she would text me and if I had everything done she would let me know where she was and I could meet her there. Obviously, there was too much to do for me [to do] at home.

This is even more promising. If your wife is taunting you about allowing you to come and join her, but only if you have finished your exhaustive list of housework chores she gave you (which means, of course, you won't be able to join her), that suggests she is getting closer to viewing it as normal to openly taunt you about being out enjoying sex with a lover.

Keep up your transition toward becoming your boss-wife's subordinate, openly-submissive, self-acknowledged cuckold. It sounds like you're successfully moving her, albeit gradually, toward viewing and treating you as such.

Custer Laststand said:
Keep up your transition toward becoming your boss-wife's subordinate, openly-submissive, self-acknowledged cuckold. It sounds like you're successfully moving her, albeit gradually, toward viewing and treating you as such.

Thank you for your support. It certainly helps.

As for the last part, she doesn't need much help from me. She's told me many times that if I weren't the way I am she wouldn't have married me/we wouldn't still be together.

As a matter of fact, yesterday she told me she doesn't like alpha males. Pretty nearly every guy she dated prior to meeting me was an alpha. I think she enjoyed them and they were fun dates. Once in a while she'll even say, "[name] would be a fun guy to date but he's not relationship material."

When she was ready to settle down she realized she couldn't live with a man who would contend for control.

She got home well after midnight last night. I was already long asleep. What woke me up was the sudden, overwhelming scent of sweat. She didn't say anything, just burrowed under the covers. I didn't say anything, pretended I was still asleep.

I have been following this iand its pretty damned interesting. Its pretty obvious she is going out and getting fucked. I am looking forward to hearing about you finding some physical evidence.

cheggers said:
[My wife has] told me many times that if I weren't the way I am she wouldn't have married me; we wouldn't still be together. .... [She said that] when she was ready to settle down, she realized she couldn't live with a man who would contend for control.

From the point of view of preserving your relationship with your wife and your marriage (which you said is very important to you), it sounds like you're on the right track with your acceptance of her obviously dating and fucking other men (although she has not yet openly told you she's doing that), and with your increasing acceptance of her as your boss-wife including your increasingly-evident willingness to be her openly-subordinate, submissive cuckold.

Custer Laststand said:
boss-wife including your increasingly-evident willingness to be her openly-subordinate, submissive cuckold.

I'll make a long story short: seems like ages ago when I was lying on the floor and she was seated in front of me. She was masturbating me with one foot, and she said I could have anything I wanted, while she pushed the toes of her other foot against my mouth. We both knew what I was going to say but she made me say it anyway, then she pushed her toes into my mouth and had me suck them while she brought me to orgasm. Then she said, "It's sad that the only sex you get is from my feet."

She said the words "it's sad," but she laughed when she said them.