• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I can't believe i'm doing this

And, here is a sample of how HOT that would be!

Attachments

• Dildo%20007.jpg
    Dildo%20007.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,144
i can't seem to stop coming back here :) i even had a dream about it last night. but i won't bore you. although i might already be. some of these i found are so old.

You are anything but boring sweetheart. You have to such nice cheeks too. As David Bowie once said, "God given ass". Your friend Annie.

I wanna hear ur dream

i can't seem to stop coming back here :) i even had a dream about it last night. but i won't bore you. although i might already be. some of these i found are so old.

I know others would love to hear ur dream.maybe u can post it in 'stories' section...or in this thread..a little at a time.with ur pics.old or new..tame or wild......mmmmmm:love:

now now. If I had someone to satisfy me on command, then I'd probably have to cook him dinner too :) One is enough for now ;)

i'm not sure if anyone enjoyed my shorts last time but here is another pair i own...

oh and another of my white ones :)

Love your toes,please show a bit more of them!!

i'm kind of running low on pictures. but some did ask for me in jeans so i hope this is fine for now. i know i should probably be more interactive and say naughty things but i'm the kind of girl who usually is told. not doing the telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back