• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date

How small is he?

• Total voters
my pic

Me at the beach

Attachments

• Image90.jpg
    Image90.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 705
when you do go black, would love to see pics of it
if you are lucky, your hubby will be there to prep both of you and clean you afterward

karenwf2007 said:
I might be a bored crnaky wife with bad sense of humor, but far from man sorry to disappoint you. :nono: :nono:

Yeah, ok, you keep telling yourself that. I saw you post this same shit on cuckolds.com forums too. I'm sure some guy's wife arbitrarily went to TWO cuckold-related websites and posted pictures of her husband's penis next to a ruler, and started a poll about wether it is average, small, really small, or tiny.

Yeah that makes a LOAD of sense. Whatever helps you sleep at night dude, most of us see right through you.

You have a great ass and body...you are missing out on a real pleasurable fuck if thats the longest you ever had. It could be a long wait and he will never have the inches you really need. Best you give him permission to get some on the side first, then you are free to have some strange too. That way both of you can enhance your sex life while he is working really hard on his.

I'm willing to be the first to help you out!

Love the beach pic....nothing like seeing a gap under ass and legs of a women, generally means shes got a nice fat juicy pussy down there!

thanks for the responses

with the esception of some stupid people who says I am a man, pretneding.:nutkick: :nutkick:

Bbc

karenwf2007 said:
... sometimes I think I need something bigger
Take it baby, you're made for something harder, longer and most important... thicker!

karenwf2007 said:
with the esception of some stupid people who says I am a man, pretneding.:nutkick: :nutkick:

Ok, prove you're not. Post a picture of your face, where you're holding up a sign that says "darkcavern.com - told you I'm a woman".

I bet 1,000 dollars you never will, because you can't, you're a man.

I am not going to show my face after showing myself naked, I have a reputation I would like to keep, go play gameboy idiot.

karenwf2007 said:
I am not going to show my face after showing myself naked, I have a reputation I would like to keep, go play gameboy idiot.

You won't show your face because you can't. You're not a woman, and you just proved my point.

Pic

here is what I mean

Attachments

• Image48.jpg
    Image48.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 614
A woman's vagina is designed to fit the tool at hand. The opposite side of the coin is perhaps your vagina is too large. But usually, the body adjusts to provide pleasure to both participants.

thanks

Thanks for the posts

My advice is to come to the realization that you knew what you were getting into when you married him. So sit there and take it. Or get divorced. Or post a pic of you hiding your face but holding a sign mentioning this site or HEXASTAR to prove you're not a dude.

hey

here is another picture

Attachments

• Image35.JPG
    Image35.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 443
it seems nobody has anything to say

not a very active forum I guess

I sent you a private message

guys post pictures too

here is another picture of me

Users who are viewing this thread