Latino's In White Wives

• Thread starterLatinoDom
  • Start date
Alex P said:
No better summary or depiction of my white wife.
Alex, Does your wife especially like to fuck Latinos or is she and equal opportunity slut like my Mexican wife.

Reactions: toolman2c
old fred said:
Alex, Does your wife especially like to fuck Latinos or is she and equal opportunity slut like my Mexican wife.
She especially likes big brown cock....she's not exclusive, but it is her favorite.

Alex P said:
She especially likes big brown cock....she's not exclusive, but it is her favorite.
Do you get to watch her suck them and fuck them ? I love to see a guy's cum oozing out of my wife's mouth and dripping down her brown chin. They all cum white.

• Haha
Reactions: littledicky and toolman2c
Oh yeah, love me some white women for sure.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and old fred
elitetx91 said:
I see " Horny, looking for hot wives to fuck.", if you get to San Diego, CA, let us know and you can park that big dong of yours in my wife.

Reactions: toolman2c and elitetx91
elitetx91 said:

hell yeah Carnal, you been in many white women/wives? Keep that shit up man.

Reactions: elitetx91
LatinoDom said:
hell yeah Carnal, you been in many white women/wives? Keep that shit up man.
Yeah I've been in a alot but only 3 were married. They're great fucks.

Reactions: toolman2c and kmbe
Great thread.

LatinoDom said:
Good shit man, keep that up. Get that Mexican seed deep in her. You watch the ex bfs give it to her?
An awful Lot of the ex bf's are getting Latin cock too. Big. Thick and delicious!

White women can take the biggest cocks. White BOIs too

Reactions: hikawade
My fave are Italians They are Latin also
Love. Heather

elitetx91 said:
Great thread.
Thanks man I bet you're doing the same with these white wives.

Reactions: hikawade and Focker
LatinoDom said:
Thanks man I bet you're doing the same with these white wives.

The first guy to fuck my wife other than me was a hung hispanic guy about 4 months after we get married. He was in her nursing class and fucked her in a linen closet at the hospital. I had no idea until a few years ago, but he started her on her journey loving brown cock just as described in the original post. Pic of her now, in her 50s.

DSC_9057 flickr.jpg

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, iroczz, vahtcpl and 1 other person
Alex P said:
The first guy to fuck my wife other than me was a hung hispanic guy about 4 months after we get married. He was in her nursing class and fucked her in a linen closet at the hospital. I had no idea until a few years ago, but he started her on her journey loving brown cock just as described in the original post. Pic of her now, in her 50s.

DSC_9057 flickr.jpg
Alex P, she is a pretty lady. The first guy to fuck my wife other than myself was a Puerto Rican drummer who did such a good job that she is still talks about him and I still get turned on when I think back to seeing him pounding her after giving her a massage. He offered the massage and she asked me if it would be ok. I said , "if you let him massage you, he will fuck you." She asked if that would be ok with me. Thanks Jimmy.

Plant your seed deep in those married pussies

Reactions: hikawade
Mexican and white women videos/pics are hard to find. One of my wife's college boyfriends was a Mexican. He took her virginity. She said they fucked all the time. I would love to see more videos of mexican and white women.

Reactions: VeteranBull and BigdaddyToronto
elitetx91 said:
I'd love for you to get that in my wife wife.....fuck any more white wives since your last post? Anyone...let's here about some white wife fucking.

Reactions: hikawade and toolman2c
Alex P said:
I'd love for you to get that in my wife wife.....fuck any more white wives since your last post? Anyone...let's here about some white wife fucking.
Not recently. I've been eyeing a hot married school teacher for a while though...guess we'll see how that goes..

Have to agree, not sure why there is such a lack of latin Bull white wife content. My wife lost her virginity to a latin guy and always was attracted to Latin men like me. She has broadened her horizons and has been fucked by many types but she is still partial to Latino and Black men as long as they are young.

Reactions: VeteranBull and funcpl1925