Latino's In White Wives

• Thread starterLatinoDom
  • Start date
cuck72 said:
It is SO HOT! and exciting to think of some super hard brown Latino cock satisfying my old white wife, fucking her like a white mom *****. Then having me being a cleanup cuckold faggot.
Any pics of her?

LatinoDom said:
Yeah I know it's a "problem" in America with the whole immigration fiasco going on, especially after Trump being elected. Fucking and breeding white women especially white married women is a huge turn on for us Latinos. White conservatives hate us but their women love us though. Every wife needs a Latin lover on the side. While you're out at work, working long extra hours, picking up extra shifts, breaking your back, etc. your wife is getting fucked by the Mexican gardener down the street, or the young pool boy. That's how I became a Bull when I was 17 and started fuckn this white married woman down the street. It's more and more common now a days. The fantasy of Latinos immigrating and fucking and breeding white wives is a huge turn on. White chicks do it every yr going down to Mexico for spring break getting fucked and coming back pregnant with mixed baby's. Shit is hot. Who else fantasizes about this?

197t5dJ.jpg
Oh for sure about white guys! But guess who loves white guys! Latina women! While you guys are breaking your own balls trying to be bad asses, trying to find jobs, the beautiful dark skinned Latinas always love white guys for only being faithful solid men, but almost the men out there that love to eat pussy! 😆

DaveJ said:
Oh for sure about white guys! But guess who loves white guys! Latina women! While you guys are breaking your own balls trying to be bad asses, trying to find jobs, the beautiful dark skinned Latinas always love white guys for only being faithful solid men, but almost the men out there that love to eat pussy! 😆
Its an opposites attract type of thing imo. I've always had much more luck with white women than with latin women 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: DaveJ
I see and have worked with so many hard-working Latino men, so I respect them. I've seen a lot of those sexy Latino men and their women and think of the hot sex those Latino men have. So, it's so easy to think of my wife being an older mature white slut for some big hard brown Mexican cock. This cuckold has millions of fantasies about being a cleanup cuckold for better men, Latino men. LOVE! chatting about my submissive ways.

Reactions: VeteranBull, LatinoDom and DaveJ
funcpl1925 said:
Mexican and white women videos/pics are hard to find. One of my wife's college boyfriends was a Mexican. He took her virginity. She said they fucked all the time. I would love to see more videos of mexican and white women.

Considering almost half of America is Mexican now, i find it strange there are so few Mexican/ White women couples. Do Mexican men mostly date their own women? Like Asian men? Or do white women just dont want to date them?

redheads said:
Considering almost half of America is Mexican now, i find it strange there are so few Mexican/ White women couples. Do Mexican men mostly date their own women? Like Asian men? Or do white women just dont want to date them?
As far as dating/marriage goes most stick to their own.

But personally as far as sex goes, white women give me more play than my own kind lol.

elitetx91 said:

But personally as far as sex goes, white women give me more play than my own kind lol.

Ok, but still see very few in the malls for example. Whenever I go to a mall I always see Black men/White women couples always. Its surprising since Latino men are considered handsome overall. But I think the Black dick is the biggest factor for white women in dating black guys, they dont care for the looks lol.

I’m latino and I have fucked a good number of white girls even some married and with bfs. I remember when I was younger some cute white girls i fucked told me her parents would be mad if they knew a latino was fucking her so that’s a factor but not many. I think at the end Latinos stick together for marriage just cause more in common get along more. But I love white pussy

elitetx91 said:

Yes I agree when I fucked white girls they loved being dominated by the latino man I drilled some good white pussy

Reactions: elitetx91
I find the concept and idea incredibly hot, and it's really nice to see it getting more and more traction as time goes buy and becoming more and more common, especially in the US, with the population dynamics and all. Like many here are saying, it has been strangely underrepresented in the context of this discussion here, but I do see that more and more people are warming up to the idea, which I find awesome, as interracial shouldn't be just a one way street.

Reactions: VeteranBull