Latino's In White Wives

• Thread starterLatinoDom
  • Start date
funcpl1925 said:
Mexican and white women videos/pics are hard to find. One of my wife's college boyfriends was a Mexican. He took her virginity. She said they fucked all the time. I would love to see more videos of mexican and white women.

i was thinkn myself of taking vid of me fucking white wives, im in the healthcare field n would have to do it anonymously which sucks.. maybe i will sometime need more of us Latinos in white wives out there.

Reactions: hikawade, Focker, funcpl1925 and 1 other person
LatinoDom said:
i was thinkn myself of taking vid of me fucking white wives, im in the healthcare field n would have to do it anonymously which sucks.. maybe i will sometime need more of us Latinos in white wives out there.

Please get some of that video. Lot's of us gringos would love to see it. My wife was a nurse and got some hot Latino cock in a linen closet at the hospital.

Reactions: old fred and toolman2c
LatinoDom said:
Yeah I know it's a "problem" in America with the whole immigration fiasco going on, especially after Trump being elected. Fucking and breeding white women especially white married women is a huge turn on for us Latinos. White conservatives hate us but their women love us though. Every wife needs a Latin lover on the side. While you're out at work, working long extra hours, picking up extra shifts, breaking your back, etc. your wife is getting fucked by the Mexican gardener down the street, or the young pool boy. That's how I became a Bull when I was 17 and started fuckn this white married woman down the street. It's more and more common now a days. The fantasy of Latinos immigrating and fucking and breeding white wives is a huge turn on. White chicks do it every yr going down to Mexico for spring break getting fucked and coming back pregnant with mixed baby's. Shit is hot. Who else fantasizes about this?

197t5dJ.jpg

Shit is hot! One of my fantasies is to have some work done by a contractor who hires illegals, say to pour concrete, or build a deck, or do some remodeling, and they all take time off the work that I'm pay for to fuck my wife from time to time, and get her pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, VeteranBull and toolman2c
SO true, the important thing for me is that most Latinos are Catholic like us. The mixed babies will be raised right alongside our white childrem in the Catholic Church. So ideal and I have tasted Latino cocks too and SO delicios. I think I can taste th e sperm even. So potent and plentiful
Love, heather

MsGary said:
SO true, the important thing for me is that most Latinos are Catholic like us. The mixed babies will be raised right alongside our white childrem in the Catholic Church. So ideal and I have tasted Latino cocks too and SO delicios. I think I can taste th e sperm even. So potent and plentiful
Love, heather
Maybe they will be boys and become altar boys and the priest will introduce them to the joys of having their cocks sucked by him. I hope it does not give them conflicted feelings about their religion like it did me. All these years later, I still think of the priest sucking my cock when I am getting a blow job. The Mexican priest used to play with my wife's pussy when she was a teenager, maybe that is why she became a hot wife, he introduced her to cock and made her love them.

and Fred, YOU are caucasioan?
There is a major feeling that boys should learn those jots young. Having it be with other boys and men seems safer to me. I am a boy and have lived as a girl since 20 full time
a lot before that of course like for proms and shows an dother school events
even swim team. The thing tha got me seduced into sucking cock besides m love of other boys and of men
was gettin gmy nipples and litle titties played with
also my neck and earlobes kissed so skillfully
Love, Hether

MsGary said:
and Fred, YOU are caucasioan?
There is a major feeling that boys should learn those jots young. Having it be with other boys and men seems safer to me. I am a boy and have lived as a girl since 20 full time
a lot before that of course like for proms and shows an dother school events
even swim team. The thing tha got me seduced into sucking cock besides m love of other boys and of men
was gettin gmy nipples and litle titties played with
also my neck and earlobes kissed so skillfully
Love, Hether
Yes Heather, I am of European decent and my wife is Mexican. The cock sucking priests were in the USA and the Mexican priests are the ones that introduced my wife to sucking their cocks while they played in her pussy as a young girl. I agree with you, sex should not be practiced by the clergy on the parishioners. I think the kids at school or family it the best way for them to find out. I told my older brother about the priest and he made me suck his cock too, oh well. I love pussy.

Very nice. Thanks you for answering me!
Love, heather

I'm a Mexican bull and I have fucked a handfull of white wives. I don't have any photos/vida bc the hubbies kept them for their pleasure. Most of the couples were very discreet. I love fucking white wives and filling them up with Mexican leche.

• Haha
Reactions: hikawade and littledicky
SDlatinobull said:
I'm a Mexican bull and I have fucked a handfull of white wives. I don't have any photos/vida bc the hubbies kept them for their pleasure. Most of the couples were very discreet. I love fucking white wives and filling them up with Mexican leche.
Hell yea brother keep that shit up.. had plenty of white wives myself i love it bro, they do too.. love breeding em too everyone knows Latino men and white women make the cutest babies lol When im out in SD again you should pass some over bro, same if you're ever in Phoenix.

• Love
Reactions: hikawade
Was suggested I post wifey here for brown cock comments and tributes.

2BBBA42A-2798-42C1-AEB8-052A88FFCCF8.jpeg EA94EAB6-61BF-4007-847C-2AAFB66C3697.jpeg 5356934E-092B-42A2-8B03-488816A7DF14.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toesucker30, holtzvordertur, iroczz and 2 others
Focker said:

2BBBA42A-2798-42C1-AEB8-052A88FFCCF8.jpeg EA94EAB6-61BF-4007-847C-2AAFB66C3697.jpeg 5356934E-092B-42A2-8B03-488816A7DF14.jpeg
This slut needs some serious thick brown cock inside her

Reactions: Focker
littledicky said:
Here’s a pic of my white slut I figure I’d share among the Latino group! Chat!!

View attachment 1936060
Sexy white slut 🔥🔥 She needs some big brown cock inside her. I would love to fuck her

Focker said:

That can be my brown cock she's riding while i play with her sexy tits

SDlatinobull said:
That can be my brown cock she's riding while i play with her sexy tits
Thank you. Glad you like her big white tits. I’m sure you’d love her white pussy on you.

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull
Focker said:
Thank you. Glad you like her big white tits. I’m sure you’d love her white pussy on you.
I would love her white pussy on me so I can fill her up.

Reactions: hikawade and Focker
Focker said:

Lovely!! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

I am latino and I have fucked some white wives and some nice white daughters as well they love it. I love blondes.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteDaddy, sc_david and hikawade
Nothing more fun than fucking all my wife’s friends cause their white hubbies got small ducks! 😂🤣😂