Latino's In White Wives

• Thread starterLatinoDom
  • Start date
PSLBull said:
Nothing more fun than fucking all my wife’s friends cause their white hubbies got small ducks! 😂🤣😂
Hell yea I fucked one of them she loved it orgasimed so hard came back for more

Reactions: elitetx91 and hikawade
Yes I fucked this cute blonde wife for weeks tore that pink pussy up made her scream in pleasure

• Love
Reactions: hikawade
old fred said:
It would have been great if you could have been there to fuck her also, maybe someday you will. We live in Tijuana and play in San Diego, CA
That is went she first became a hot wife and they all fucked her bare. I calculate that the pumped a pint and a half of cum in her

Reactions: hikawade, elitetx91, Ifuckbecky and 1 other person
Fucked a 19 year old curly hair blondie last night. I had seen her at a local restaurant a few weeks ago and she wouldn't stop eye fucking me despite her bf being right there with her lol. Ran into her again the other day and got her number and that led to me fucking her brains out at my place while her bf was away at work last night.

Nothing better than some fresh white tight pussy.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, cuck72, hikawade and 2 others
old fred said:
That is went she first became a hot wife and they all fucked her bare. I calculate that the pumped a pint and a half of cum in her
That’s great when I fuck the white wives I talk dirty to them and yank their hair show them they are submitted to my latino cock
elitetx91 said:
Fucked a 19 year old curly hair blondie last night. I had seen her at a local restaurant a few weeks ago and she wouldn't stop eye fucking me despite her bf being right there with her lol. Ran into her again the other day and got her number and that led to me fucking her brains out at my place while her bf was away at work last night.

Nothing better than some fresh white tight pussy.
you are right, and that’s the best when you just get to fuck them and send them back to their BFs with their white pussies throbbing

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, hikawade and elitetx91
SDlatinobull said:
I would love to give your wife some brown latin meat 🔥🔥
Yeah? How would you bang her?

conchord said:
Yeah? How would you bang her?
Doggy on all fours so she can see you while I pound her from behind.

One of my favorite times was when this cute blonde white girl was partying too much and her bf was too busy drinking with his friends. I sneaked off with her to a bedroom and fucked her so hard, I still remember her moaning “fuck me papi” while I was pulling her hair and slapping her tight white ass. After that day I fucked her a few more times at her house she loved my Latin cock, I also fucked one of her other white friends who had a bf too. Mmmmm both those white sluts on their knees sucking me was amazing. Filled all their holes. They needed it

Reactions: sc_david, VeteranBull and elitetx91
Ifuckbecky said:
One of my favorite times was when this cute blonde white girl was partying too much and her bf was too busy drinking with his friends. I sneaked off with her to a bedroom and fucked her so hard, I still remember her moaning “fuck me papi” while I was pulling her hair and slapping her tight white ass. After that day I fucked her a few more times at her house she loved my Latin cock, I also fucked one of her other white friends who had a bf too. Mmmmm both those white sluts on their knees sucking me was amazing. Filled all their holes. They needed it
I remember when I went to a college campus to help my sister and her friends move into the dorms i noticed a ton of white women eye fucking the shit out of me. Colleges are filled with these chicks. I rarely ever get this kind of attention from women of my own race but these white chicks love that dark dick in them.

I would love to see pics of these white sluts who love Latin cock, I have a few to show in private but only normal pics unfortunately

SDlatinobull said:
I'll give this blonde wife some brown cock. Stretch out that white pussy and fill her up with my cum.
Yes take her bareback... she is not on the pill

Reactions: hikawade and VeteranBull
conchord said:
Yes take her bareback... she is not on the pill

That's even better! Some good old breeding might make you a dad.

for 4th of July I’m going to stick my latino cock and cum in some white wife

• Love
Reactions: hikawade and LatinoDom
The best is being latino I fuck all the white girls and wives they love that brown cock. Pm me I’ll show you some pics of ones I’ve fucked they had white husbands and bfs too. Or kik havefun8377

Reactions: hikawade and LatinoDom
It is SO HOT! and exciting to think of some super hard brown Latino cock satisfying my old white wife, fucking her like a white mom *****. Then having me being a cleanup cuckold faggot.

Reactions: VeteranBull, Ifuckbecky, LatinoDom and 2 others