Live-in BLACK BULL

• Thread starterYour wife is MY CUNT
  • Start date

Your wife is MY CUNT

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2009
yourwifeismycunt.blogspot.com
I was approached today by couple looking for a live in situation, not the first time I've heard of such a thing, but the first time I believe someone was dead serious about it.

Several white couples have the fantasy of having a black bull take the wife to bed... But I find the ones that want that bull to live in that bed with the wife very interesting.

I must say the idea is very intriguing for a man in my position, constant source of white pussy, catered and pampered to, regarded as a god in their house. Whats not to love. I myself fantasize often about taking another mans wife in front of him, and to do it on a constant basis would be that much hotter.

Love the thought of having a couple allow me access to the wife's cunt on a 24 hour basis, as I please. I would for sure cook up some nasty scenarios living under their roof. Have to try doing the little wifey in every room of their house, and even the backyard. Of course at all hours of the day and night just very spontaneously. Even instigate some nasty sex during day to day activities, while making dinner, while she is on the phone with family, etc.

It would be a kick to be in the room, watching everything she does, and think I could have her do anything at anytime.... and her husband would love to watch it too. Sometimes I think I might just have to instruct her to show her submission to me as a master at any moment I see fit. Lick my ass at random intervals, dis-allow clothing for her (except a collar), spit on her often, call her a white *****..... woah, I could get carried away in that live in situation, hope whoever is serious about it understands it could get sexually out of hand for their wife!

Reactions: Blkmanforwives, Normalwhiteguy, anamanam and 1 other person
Sounds like a wonderful fantasy to get involved in if all parties are keen for a long-term involvement. Wife could leave her panties off 24/7 to show how keen she is.

I like the way you think bro. I feel the exact same way!!! She would have to learn very quickly to be at the beck and call of my sexual demands, and her husband would have to accept the fact that there is nothing he can do but sit back and watch her get used.

Reactions: Pervywhitedad and devanite
hey man...i love the detail u go into...very hot...i have a hot 20 year portugues gf...she is stunning...i would love to roleplay with u...pm me to let me know...i will get some hot pics of her this weekend...honestly i think it could be really hot....love the spitting part...very hot...let me know...ill make it worth u while...let me know

get her to suck dick in the kitchen while serving you coffee in the morning!

We have done this in the past. Had live in bulls for my wife. We were open with everyone and they all knew it. Friends, family etc.

Put the dick over the coffee cup and make it into a "large white with froth".

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in Black Bull

I know that there are a surprisingly large number of submissive white families that love the idea of A black Bull living in their household and dominating proceedings One family I have corresponded with even have the wife, young daughter and mother-in-law completely at the disposal of their Black Master I guess it is also easier for the superior Black Master to impose his own set of rules and discipline errant members of the household

Reactions: ckc
kinkray said:
I know that there are a surprisingly large number of submissive white families that love the idea of A black Bull living in their household and dominating proceedings One family I have corresponded with even have the wife, young daughter and mother-in-law completely at the disposal of their Black Master I guess it is also easier for the superior Black Master to impose his own set of rules and discipline errant members of the household

It is truly kinky if the mother-in-law is in on it too. The Bull must be impressive to pull her into his harem. :clap:

Sounds great

Your wife is MY CUNT said:
I was approached today by couple looking for a live in situation, not the first time I've heard of such a thing, but the first time I believe someone was dead serious about it.

Several white couples have the fantasy of having a black bull take the wife to bed... But I find the ones that want that bull to live in that bed with the wife very interesting.

I must say the idea is very intriguing for a man in my position, constant source of white pussy, catered and pampered to, regarded as a god in their house. Whats not to love. I myself fantasize often about taking another mans wife in front of him, and to do it on a constant basis would be that much hotter.

Love the thought of having a couple allow me access to the wife's cunt on a 24 hour basis, as I please. I would for sure cook up some nasty scenarios living under their roof. Have to try doing the little wifey in every room of their house, and even the backyard. Of course at all hours of the day and night just very spontaneously. Even instigate some nasty sex during day to day activities, while making dinner, while she is on the phone with family, etc.

It would be a kick to be in the room, watching everything she does, and think I could have her do anything at anytime.... and her husband would love to watch it too. Sometimes I think I might just have to instruct her to show her submission to me as a master at any moment I see fit. Lick my ass at random intervals, dis-allow clothing for her (except a collar), spit on her often, call her a white *****..... woah, I could get carried away in that live in situation, hope whoever is serious about it understands it could get sexually out of hand for their wife!

This type of arrangement sounds wonderful, including the part about mother included. We have had a live in before, but he was white and she was not involved or had any knowledge. If serious, email me and we can discuss.
:bj:

I seen jen with black men in our bed i mean i watched as black men have fuck her but i am not sure icould handle some black guy living with us and takinbg my place in bed plus the fact jen is not on birthcontrol no thanks

It really puts you in your place when her Black Bull moves in and takes over your bed. I think it would be VERY exciting to be sleeping in the guest room while he shares her bed on a regular basis. Then having to get up and fix coffee and breakfast for them, watching them come out of the bedroom together each morning, him maybe naked and her naked with his cum dried on ther thighs.

Very interesting thoughts indeed.

Reactions: Pervywhitedad and biguy153
Yes Mike and Chris, the scenario you paint would be humiliating but very exciting and thrilling for whites

Reactions: Pervywhitedad
Mike and Chris said:
It really puts you in your place when her Black Bull moves in and takes over your bed. I think it would be VERY exciting to be sleeping in the guest room while he shares her bed on a regular basis. Then having to get up and fix coffee and breakfast for them, watching them come out of the bedroom together each morning, him maybe naked and her naked with his cum dried on ther thighs.

Very interesting thoughts indeed.

What about the Black Bull providing the cream for your morning coffee?

Works well with a Black Bull in your home if you can agree to obey the rules precisely as they are laid down. Does not work so well when a white submissive acts like a girl and keeps changing his mind because his emotions are bouncing all over the place out of control. The Chain of command is Black Bull dominates wife, and wife dominates husband with a strapon and penis cage. Black breeding white produces hybrid vigor, a well-recognised trait in animal breeding genetics and dna.

Hi Josetta, yes that caught my attention too. My mothr-in-law has been involved with this with us--(wife's mother). After she joined us she admitted she got BBC during the war. Sometimes wished she had never given it up. She is not well now but I have great memories of seeing her slim, busty, 60 year old body in action. Accepting easily any cock available.
luv, MsGary

MsGary said:
Hi Josetta, yes that caught my attention too. My mothr-in-law has been involved with this with us--(wife's mother). After she joined us she admitted she got BBC during the war. Sometimes wished she had never given it up. She is not well now but I have great memories of seeing her slim, busty, 60 year old body in action. Accepting easily any cock available.
luv, MsGary

Your mother-in-law shagging black men. That is really hot.

White Freak said:
I seen jen with black men in our bed i mean i watched as black men have fuck her but i am not sure icould handle some black guy living with us and takinbg my place in bed plus the fact jen is not on birthcontrol no thanks

And the not being on contraception is the best part.

When our boys were young , we sometimes talked about taking part in a exchange student program with an African or Jamaican family but never happened ( sigh ). It may have been a wonderful education for all involved. Was wondering if anyone knows of any erotic stories about African exchange students with white families here in the States. dawn

I got rock hard just reading about it. I would be in heaven as long as I always got to watch you operate, making her submit to your big bull cock any time of the day or night, and as often as you wanted.

Dawn - I agree with you. It woudl be great to read about a black student exchange program where the black teen fucks the white wife umm. There is a story I found on the internet that is called "on the couch" from asstr.org or kristen archives. Check it out