Live-in BLACK BULL

• Thread starterYour wife is MY CUNT
  • Start date
nikki1979 said:
I love my live in black bull, I cook for him, clean for him, breed his babies on demand, suck his cock any time he wants, take his thick 9 inches up my ass whenever it pleases him to fuck me there. Yes he owns me completely, the best part is that I am married to him instead of some white guy.

Nikki

Well hey... don't knock marrying a white guy who supports his wife in having sex with and/or breeding with black men. :) And especially a live-in, dominant black bull.

And to the other point above, there are a lot of us white men who don't want anything to do with with the black bull, "other than watching as his wife becomes [the black bull's] personal pet!" (as someone so eloquently put it). It's the greatest realization of a fantasy.

I guess we are different down in the Caribbean or just us(gay or not). I do have a live-in black bull as my husband.The rules are different for each family. We (wife and I) started interracial swing two years ago at the invitation of my mother.It had become a safe place for white family(18yrs plus) to meet black bulls. My mom told us that it was very liberal sexual group.From the very first at this swing I saw how dominant black bulls were in a white family , not only mothers and daughters but fathers and sons were been mounted by black bulls. Needless to say I followed the white fathers and have now become fem.In december last year I met a handsome black bull and fell in love. In june we had a ceremony at a swing and I became his wife(not lawful).The idea was not unique as this was also part of group practice.Years of their experience has help in setting cretin rules for the harmony of the arrangement.I'm sorry to burst anyones' bobble but with money comes rules, who pays for what, must be set before he moves in and so dose sex rules for all members.We have a lovely home and family and this we want to maintain. My wife do not want a live-in bull for herself but was ok with me having one.

submission52 said:
Well hey... don't knock marrying a white guy who supports his wife in having sex with and/or breeding with black men. :) And especially a live-in, dominant black bull.

And to the other point above, there are a lot of us white men who don't want anything to do with with the black bull, "other than watching as his wife becomes [the black bull's] personal pet!" (as someone so eloquently put it). It's the greatest realization of a fantasy.

I understand your point of view but my point of view is this, why do I need a middle man when I can go straight to the wholesale cock dealer. After all, I have no interest in white men so should I have them around.

just my side.....Nikki

Reactions: Traydee
trinidadynotme2 said:
I guess we are different down in the Caribbean or just us(gay or not). I do have a live-in black bull as my husband.The rules are different for each family. We (wife and I) started interracial swing two years ago at the invitation of my mother.It had become a safe place for white family(18yrs plus) to meet black bulls. My mom told us that it was very liberal sexual group.From the very first at this swing I saw how dominant black bulls were in a white family , not only mothers and daughters but fathers and sons were been mounted by black bulls. Needless to say I followed the white fathers and have now become fem.In december last year I met a handsome black bull and fell in love. In june we had a ceremony at a swing and I became his wife(not lawful).The idea was not unique as this was also part of group practice.Years of their experience has help in setting cretin rules for the harmony of the arrangement.I'm sorry to burst anyones' bobble but with money comes rules, who pays for what, must be set before he moves in and so dose sex rules for all members.We have a lovely home and family and this we want to maintain. My wife do not want a live-in bull for herself but was ok with me having one.

I am pleased you posted because it sounds like everyone gets plenty of sexual expression. Would love for you to post some of the memorable moments.

Could you set out some rules to give us a clearer picture of what happens?

nikki1979 said:
I understand your point of view but my point of view is this, why do I need a middle man when I can go straight to the wholesale cock dealer. After all, I have no interest in white men so should I have them around.

just my side.....Nikki

Would you fuck George Clooney?

Leon BBC said:
Would you fuck George Clooney?

NO, LMAO, and why did his name pop into your mind. Now Denzel Washington, Ohh Yea.

nikki1979 said:
NO, LMAO, and why did his name pop into your mind. Now Denzel Washington, Ohh Yea.

I'm sure George would be disappointed.

Leon BBC said:
I'm sure George would be disappointed.

LOL...then you should fuck George, I have better men to service.

Nikki

nikki1979 said:
LOL...then you should fuck George, I have better men to service.

Nikki

No thanks, I'm white pussy only....

I'd love the scenario where the wife was sub to the lover but the hubby was sub to the wife. ie; lowest of all,,,,,, maybe the hubby would be the maid! but i would say that wouldn't i .

nikki1979 said:

just my side.....Nikki

Hey Nikki... Agreed. If you're just looking for sex with a black man, no need to marry a white man.

But for some women who are into sex with black men, they have the luxury of having a white male around who not only is turned on by their wife having a black lover, but the husband actually helps support it. Buying outfits for the wife for her to wear for her black lover, paying for their dates, sending them on trips on occasion, taking care of the things around the house so she can spend more time with her black lover...

Some women though just like to look a gift horse in the mouth.

~submission52

Needing Black Bull Assistance

Offering a Pic of myself and would like to know if any Bulls would like to satisfy my wife??/

submission52 said:
Hey Nikki... Agreed. If you're just looking for sex with a black man, no need to marry a white man.

But for some women who are into sex with black men, they have the luxury of having a white male around who not only is turned on by their wife having a black lover, but the husband actually helps support it. Buying outfits for the wife for her to wear for her black lover, paying for their dates, sending them on trips on occasion, taking care of the things around the house so she can spend more time with her black lover...

Some women though just like to look a gift horse in the mouth.

~submission52

All good points. I see the fetish all the time at our swing parties. White couples come to experiance the taboo of the husband "giving" his woman to the black men of our group for the night. Some guys get into watching their wives getting "soiled", some guys quickly change their minds once the party gets started, pretty much the same with the wives, some just flat chicken out while others really get into it all. As for myself, I have always been attracted to black men so I have always dated and then married the man of my dreams who just happens to be black.
Nikki

Wedding vows are a contract, and an engaged couple should spend a few weeks deciding the promises they want to make to each other before witnesses. Generic vows mostly don't cover all the challenges to a modern marriage where divorce is so easy to obtain.

Just chatted with a guy that mentioned this very thing....it sounds quite interesting to me. Has anyone here actually done this, and how did it go and work? If I went theis far< I would want to sexually exclusive with him too.....Hubby would have to take care of himself completely. Wonder how taht would work itself out too?

JMNBABE

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
Just chatted with a guy that mentioned this very thing....it sounds quite interesting to me. Has anyone here actually done this, and how did it go and work? If I went theis far< I would want to sexually exclusive with him too.....Hubby would have to take care of himself completely. Wonder how taht would work itself out too?

JMNBABE

I'd love to discuss how that would work out.... masterT4444@yahoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon BBC said:
No thanks, I'm white pussy only....

And I am for black men only.....tag...your it...lol

nikki1979 said:
And I am for black men only.....tag...your it...lol

You flirtin' with me girl? :pimp:

Leon BBC said:
You flirtin' with me girl? :pimp:

And what would be wrong with that Leon, it all starts with a little flirt doesn't it?
Nikki