Live-in BLACK BULL

• Thread starterYour wife is MY CUNT
  • Start date
I have fucked almost all the white mothers in my hood, pregnant two...with my seeds wow white women r so sluty

Reactions: Traydee
we dont have open relationship, but

i saw some blk guys driving my wifes car several times

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 405
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 401
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 395
titsaswinging said:
as a white wife i'd love the idea of a blk bull living with us. I just wish my husband would set it up. If it happened i'd do anything he tells me 24hrs a day 7 days per week. Dress as he told me or undress as i was instructed. The thought of wearing a collar and being naked for him ...mmmmmmmmmmm. How can i make it happen???

YES, you can make it happen !! First, you need to know what are your hubby weaknesses, fantasies and then work on him from these points to get him do what you want.
Let him know that you fantasize about being fucked by a black strong Bull, take him to a place where lot of BBC are, flirt with them but when you get home all wet and horny, believe me, your hubby is equally horny. Make sure to give him the best BJ and Fuck he had in ages while you talk about your needs to be fucked by BBC's.
Hold off sex from him and let him get horny, take him again to where you can flirt heavily with a blacks and then repeat what you did the first time, give him anything he wants when you get home. Do not forget to keep talking.
Suggest to him in the morning that the idea of having a Bull to use you would be a constant pass for him for great sex. Believe me, the idea is already in his head, he needs to hear it coming from you first !
From there, your Bull will have the upper hand and gradually your hubby will follow your suite, accepting your Bull/master as his Master as well.!
It will works, I know.

Friend of mine has her own business. She is 40 & married. She hired a 18 year old black male to work for her during the summer. Within a month he was fucking her & she was giving him extra money. He stopped working when school started but kept fucking and getting paid. He made her leave her pussy dirty for her husband. Then made her start talking about black dick to her husband. Around thanksgiving he was fucking her in her house with her husband watching. he had the husband suck him off while the wife watched. The husband ended up leaving her when the wife was gang banged & refushed to stop being the boys *****.

Live in Black Bull

11 Years ago my wife met Gary black guy originally from Ghana. at the time she was 42 and he was 30.
She saw him most weekends all with my knowledge. 9 years ago his Flat was due for demolishing and he needed somewhere to live. I agreed to my wife's suggestion he come and stay with us and it was supposed to be a temporary arrangement.
I arrived home one day and all my clothes were in the spare bedroom as the wife felt it was his right to share her bed in the master bed room .
9 years later he still lives with us . I am more or less the lodger now. Sadly I am not allowed to be with them or see them having sex .Spend my time listening in my room to them.

campbell said:
.... Sadly I am not allowed to be with them or see them having sex .Spend my time listening in my room to them.

Does your wife at least let you lick her clean when they are done or allow you to eat her pussy and ass otherwise?

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

No as I said in my original post, I am not involved with them at all.
Occasionally I do see them kiss,cuddle and touch each other and its usually when they are both sitting together after a few drinks. I sometimes pretend to be asleep in the hope they go further.
In the past before Gary, I was allowed to take part watch as well, but he stopped this when he and my wife became an item.
Gary owns a Villa in South of Spain and when they go on holiday they sometimes have friends of his join them. I have been there as well but its the same situation for me in spare room.

Too bad. Might be time to move on if you're no longer involved, sounds like you've been replaced.

Live in Black BUll

Think I may have misrepresented the situation. I have been replaced sexually by my wife's lover, however in other aspects we get on very well.
I have accepted my place in the home and do find being a denied cuckold is the lifestyle which I am best suited for.
I have absolutely no regrets. Its a marriage with 3 people.

Reactions: ckc
campbell said:
Think I may have misrepresented the situation. I have been replaced sexually by my wife's lover, however in other aspects we get on very well.
I have accepted my place in the home and do find being a denied cuckold is the lifestyle which I am best suited for.
I have absolutely no regrets. Its a marriage with 3 people.

If this works for you- GREAT!

Like they say: different strokes for different folks. While I could give up the right to fuck my Wife to her lover, I couldn't give up total sexual contact such as eating my Wife's pussy and ass. Even if it was only done in the context of cleaning Her after they had sex, I would need to at least have that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have previously posted about my wife's 2nd -2nd husband Haywood that lived with us for 3 years. We had discussed the arrangement before he moved in. He and I shared the household expenses evenly and my (our) wife was available and very willing to share her married, white pussy with him at all times, and they were like newlyweds most of the 3 years. It can work but for us there had to be guidelines. GTR

SrBilong said:
I like the way you think bro. I feel the exact same way!!! She would have to learn very quickly to be at the beck and call of my sexual demands, and her husband would have to accept the fact that there is nothing he can do but sit back and watch her get used.
Im looking for a house bull...
Message me!

Reactions: Blkmanforwives and ckc