Live-in BLACK BULL

• Thread starterYour wife is MY CUNT
  • Start date
My wife and I love this posting. It has been a long time fantasy of ours for her to make me her cuckold with a live in black lover. The fact that she will be his and I cannot penetrate her with anything but my mouth is the biggest turn on. We have even fantasized about me giving her away to him at a wedding ceremony and then they would live as man and wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
submission52 said:
I met a local girl who is into cuckolding and she's very interested in the interracial aspect. We talked about several things... and the last of which was the concept of a live-in bull. Here are the questions and answers from our conversation last night:

submission52 (12/21/2009 6:52:52 PM): You mentioned the appeal of being filmed having sex with your black lover by your cuckold... How often would you like to be filmed? Occasionally? Frequently? Rarely?
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:53:15 PM): Frequently
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:53:45 PM): Once a week at least

submission52 (12/21/2009 6:39:46 PM): Ok.. you've been dating your cuckold for a couple of years, and you're both in love and you want to get married. You have a long term dominant black lover in your life... and he wants you to have sex with him on the wedding night instead of with your new husband. And your new husband defers to your lover's wishes. Who do you pick?
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:41:29 PM): That is a good one
submission52 (12/21/2009 6:42:01 PM): :)
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:42:46 PM): My black lover

submission52 (12/21/2009 6:43:51 PM): Ok... One step further. Pick one of these three scenarios...
submission52 (12/21/2009 6:45:44 PM):
1. Your black lover also wants to come along on your honeymoon and wants you only to have sex with him until the honeymoon is over.
2. Your black lover wants to go on the honeymoon with you alone and film you two having sex so your husband can see what he missed.
3. You have sex with your black lover on the wedding night, but go on the honeymoon with your husband alone.
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:47:04 PM): 1

submission52 (12/21/2009 6:49:31 PM): Ok... another one... you've been with both your cuckold and your black lover for a couple of years... and he suggests he wants to move in so he can have more access to you sexually... and your bf/husband defers to your decision. What do you decide?
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:50:04 PM): Yes
Mandy (12/21/2009 6:51:15 PM): He would move into the master bedroom with me and you would move to the guest room.

Where did you find this girl? I've been looking to chat with someone like that for a while.

E

I'm sure 'she's' real too :rolleyes:

so "nikki79" you're married and are here looking for more black dick or what

Was involved in a similar situation with my first wife.....she had a Lover that developed in to a long term relationship (so long that as far as I know she is still with him!! LOL) and although he did not "live" with us, he did come and go as if she was his wife and not mine.

They were together almost every night in some manner, she would spend nights with him at his apartment (but as this was in his Mothers basement...I didn't say she had GOOD taste or looked for high roller quality!! LOL....it was uncomfortable to say the least) so most of the time he slept with her in our bad and I headed for the spare room or the couch. He never "moved in", but he had his own toothbrush!! LOL

Would be fun to do now too, but our son is college age and can show up almost anytime so it would be difficult. Neither of us would be confortable right now with the situation. As it is, I THOUGHT him being gone would mean we were chasing each othr thru the house naked.....instead she decided she wanted to get back in to the Hotwife/Cuckold Hubby scene again (no complaints!! LOL) so here we are.

Would be very interesting to do tho......Ric, the Hubby Half of JMNBABE

Live In

Hey Your wife is my cunt,

Sent you a private message and email to continue our discussion

Just seeing this post

I hve been away from the forums for some time, just getting settled back in. This post strikes a familier chord for me. 3 years ago I was approched online by a couple new to I\R scenarios, after around 3 months of interactions, the husband approched me and mentioned they wished to try somethign more radical.

They lived in a city 3 hours from me (i am in Toronto), and i was working in my job. but what was proposed was this... Take temporary leave from work... 4 months WO PAY, he would hire me in his small business as a consultant...on the books, showing my face occasionally in the office, but my space was strictly to enjoy the wife and the wife enjoy me. how we played it was i was renting their basement... lets juSt say it was quite the experience, groceries were DONE her dressed sexy under a rain jacket... with this tall black guy in in smaller city then toronto... we stood out, she did not care, i met their families, lol made friends with her neice, but i sensed, jelousy so did not pursue it... and enjoyed other wives from attending house parties with them and those wives envied her position.

I had control of most of the going ons in the house, with respect to schedules, finances, reguler household things. He owned a BAHA (for all u boat enthusiests, don't knock on the typo) cuck showed me to drive it and enjoyed wife on their some evenings

Eventually it came to pass hubby was becoming more into the sissy aspect of things... via online and videos, NOT MY THING but was quick to suggest recruiting willing BULLs that would, lol even rented him on occasion thru CRAIGSLIST.

All in all an MEMORABLE experience and STILL enjoy her to this day when they visit Toronto... went back to work and did not miss out on no money, was all good.

Reactions: biguy153
love the thought of supporting the blk bull that doms wife. i get off on the hum of both of us

divorced but love to hear all ur nasty taboo thoughts

Mike and Chris said:
It really puts you in your place when her Black Bull moves in and takes over your bed. I think it would be VERY exciting to be sleeping in the guest room while he shares her bed on a regular basis. Then having to get up and fix coffee and breakfast for them, watching them come out of the bedroom together each morning, him maybe naked and her naked with his cum dried on ther thighs.

Very interesting thoughts indeed.
I have often fanstasized about a similar situation. I would love to have a live in black lover - one I could have sex with anytime I want. I love waking up with cum in my pussy. I love the strong smell of cum, and the reminder of getting fucked, especially first thing when I wake up, is intoxicating. I would love to have sex with a black man anytime I wanted, and watching the thoughts go through my boyfriends head. I would loved to watch the wheels turn, as he tried to imagine how I screamed, the facial expressions I made as I came over and over, and the look of my lover's pulsing BBC as he emptied his potent baby making sperm deep inside my white pussy. I wouldn't allow him to ever ask me about it, I would carry on fucking and cumming as I pleased, and he would be left to form his own mental picture. On occasion, I would let him go down on me and eat my pussy, but only after I got fucked. I would want him to smell the strong smell of my lover's cum. MMMMM! I am so fucking wet right now!

If I werent married I would want to live in a house with 2 or more black men. If there were 3 or 4, that wouldnt be bad either... I wouldnt work just stay home and fuck them and their friends. Marie

A few things

Mothers with black lovers and daughters often find they and the daughter are being fucked by the same guy. I am leaning in the direction of having the guy fucking my wife move in. I already asked that he fuck my wife in our bed. I have given him the power to deide who if anyone else she can fuck. he lets my wife fuck only black men he picks. We both like the idea of passing my wife around, and I really love the idea that she is fucking even more black cocks.

Reactions: biguy153
My wife Marie has had a steady BBC boyfriend for a few months now with my encouragement (read Wife New Black Boss). This thread has intrigued me. I think I'll run it past Marie to have her boyfriend spend the weekend with us and test the waters. The thought of her and him in our bed fucking while I sleep in the spare bedroom has had me hard for hours since I read this post.

Gosh, cowboy, you are one lucky dude. I wish I had a wife like yours. I would want her to have all the bbc she wanted as well. It sounds like you have a great relationship.

I spoke with Marie about having her BBC boyfriend spend a weekend with us to test the waters. I thought she was going to cum on the spot. I told her that I had a few conditions:
1) She wear only revealing lingerie or micro binkinis around the house at all times. I told her I'd buy her new lingerie (thinking of sheer babydoll style)
2) She does not shower the entire weekend ( I want the smell of fucking on her) and that she lets me coordinate how much makeup she wear, how she wears her hair and the use of perfume.
3) She and her boyfriend are openly affectionate with each other. In particular, I told her I want her to spend a lot of time kissing him in my prescence and that they fuck in rooms other than our bedroom
4) I am to prepare her for bed each evening, with special attention to appearance and use of fingering and toys to relax her pussy
5) I will sleep in the spare bedroom, they are to use the master bedrrom. She is to visit me at least twice a night right after fucking, partially clothed to tell me details.
6) I will prepare all meals and maintain all housecleaning.
7) He is to leave by noon on Sunday, so she and I can fuck all Sunday afternoon and I will have 2 days worth of sexing scent on her body.

We're going to run it by her boyfriend. The only item that he'll be aware of is leaving by noon on Sunday

I'll let you know

Best of luck, Proxima.
Be sure to let us know how it goes.
will

Marie and I had lunch her her BBC boyfriend yesterday, Saturday June 5. We ran it past him and he readily agreed. Marie got up to use the restroom and I told him " I want you to use Marie in my prescence, I'll have her dressed appropriately the entire weekend." He just grinned. When Marie got back she said " what's so funny?" I said "nothing." He will come over to our house on Friday June 11 around 7 p.m. When Marie and I got home, I was so hard and she so wet from the upcoming event, we spent the entire afternoon in bed. I'll let you know how it went with our "live-in" bull.

We don't have a live in situation, but she does go over his house and stays overnight a couple of nights a week. We would not share this with friends and family and anyone who puts down their mother, mother-law friends and family knows is pure fantasy and bull. Our privates life and what we do for a black man is our secret world.

gimmeablackcock said:
I have often fanstasized about a similar situation. I would love to have a live in black lover - one I could have sex with anytime I want. I love waking up with cum in my pussy. I love the strong smell of cum, and the reminder of getting fucked, especially first thing when I wake up, is intoxicating. I would love to have sex with a black man anytime I wanted, and watching the thoughts go through my boyfriends head. I would loved to watch the wheels turn, as he tried to imagine how I screamed, the facial expressions I made as I came over and over, and the look of my lover's pulsing BBC as he emptied his potent baby making sperm deep inside my white pussy. I wouldn't allow him to ever ask me about it, I would carry on fucking and cumming as I pleased, and he would be left to form his own mental picture. On occasion, I would let him go down on me and eat my pussy, but only after I got fucked. I would want him to smell the strong smell of my lover's cum. MMMMM! I am so fucking wet right now!
Then me being a white friend of yours walks in and sees your bull pounding away in your pussy and i lay down under you as you are in the doggie position and lick your clit and bite it gently sending you into a world of passion. Your juices squirt as you reach a climax getting my face all wet with your love juice and I love it and cant get enough as your bull cums deep in your pussy it drips all over my face and in my mouth He pulls out of you and leaves his cock resting on my chin and I suck it tasting the wonderful cum and juices. You turn over and spread your legs and let me go down on your sweet pussy eating the creampie he just left Then he is ready for round 2 and wants his masive cock sucked and he shoves it in front of our faces and we both blow him till he cums a second time all over our faces and mouths and then you and me kiss and swap his beautiful load between us and we say goodnight