• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Live-in BLACK BULL

Man, I would love to set this up for you to take over our house and my wife, and let me watch you fuck her.

We have had live in's live with us in the past. Most were black, longest was for 16 months. He totally controlled the wife and our household, he was the dominant master on all accounts. Everyone was aware of the situation, our families, friends etc. We did not hide it at all. It is a phenomenal way to live.

For me, this is the ultimate fantasy. The primary excitement for a cuckold is having a black man enjoy his white wife sexually. And for many of us, we like it if the black man is dominant. So the idea of a dominant black bull moving in with the white couple and basically take the white wife as his own woman and have the white couple submissive to his dominance, it just about as good as it gets.

I know there seems to be a group of black men who don't like the idea of a cuckold around, but imagine if you could live rent free, not have to pay any expenses... and your main effort in a day was to have sex with a white man's wife and control a white couple in their own home.

as a white wife i'd love the idea of a blk bull living with us. I just wish my husband would set it up. If it happened i'd do anything he tells me 24hrs a day 7 days per week. Dress as he told me or undress as i was instructed. The thought of wearing a collar and being naked for him ...mmmmmmmmmmm. How can i make it happen???

Love to be your live in...

I would treat you to a whole bunch of nasty lingerie for you to wear around for me. Love to see you ready for action at ANY time

I have been told of African students dominating their white lanladies in both the USA and UK. One Nigerian stud told me he lived rent free, he fucked the white lanlady whenever he wanted and her firends as well. She bought him all his clothes and paid all of his bills

I would absolutely love to have a live-in black bull! Hubby has been on me about taking and watching another lover take me. He has known that I have always wanted to be witha black guy, so I thought..... Guess now is the time!!! Having thought this, I think it would be great, to ultimately turn hubby into a cuckold, and never allow him to have this pussy again, as this is the perfect time for me to be with and switch to black men.

If I lived in your house....

You would be turned into nothing but a tool for my pleasure, a piece of sex meat. Through servicing my own deviant needs on a consistent basis, a woman will discover more about her own sexuality and expand her comfortability with extreme fetishes and kinks. She will learn to look at herself as a more sexual being, and become extremely comfy in her own skin and more self confident in her attractiveness and sexual energy. I begin this process by at first breaking her down through humiliation and verbal degredation, then rebuilding her in my own image of a white cunt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your fantasy can come to fruition Work on hubby now in the end when he is serving you and your Black Master he will be grateful.obedient and loyal

I love the fantasy of a live in bull but I always had the fantasy in my version the husband's paycheck would be given to the bull while the husband and wife would live off of her earnings on her back. Food there clothes money for any entertainment while his money goes to pay the rent and whatever the bull wants.

why do these storys always end up turning gay? Why must the guy always become involved?

It's strange isn't it? I wouldn't want to be involved. Seeing her getting fucked would be great - no clean up duties, sucking his cock, nothing. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

It's strange isn't it? I wouldn't want to be involved. Seeing her getting fucked would be great - no clean up duties, sucking his cock, nothing. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Agreed, totally straight here...

No need to involve hubby in any way other than watching as his wife becomes my personal pet! I might have him buy her nasty lingerie that I specify, or shave her regularly for my use later. However when I'm doing my business on her, all hub may do is observe as she lets herself go for me. My business is about HER, humiliating her, using her, owning her.

Agreed, totally straight here...

No need to involve hubby in any way other than watching as his wife becomes my personal pet! I might have him buy her nasty lingerie that I specify, or shave her regularly for my use later. However when I'm doing my business on her, all hub may do is observe as she lets herself go for me. My business is about HER, humiliating her, using her, owning her.

My wife shaves and wears lingerie anyway. Pre-trained? :D

I love my live in black bull, I cook for him, clean for him, breed his babies on demand, suck his cock any time he wants, take his thick 9 inches up my ass whenever it pleases him to fuck me there. Yes he owns me completely, the best part is that I am married to him instead of some white guy.

Nikki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back