• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

When you had drinks with him alone did he say or indicate that he would be interested and willing to move this along without your involvement? Have you told him that's what you want, for her to experience him fully? What is your read on the situation? Any chance of it happening?

Reactions: toolman, luvswatchinghotwives and bobstudio83
The meeting didn’t happened, he got night duty at the airport with all the mad rush. Still working on BBQ hopefully tomorrow.

I saw Shelly’s phone, no call since they met during the move.

Reactions: msbevw, Bottomcuck and bobstudio83
Is Shelly ok with going ahead with the BBQ plans? Will it be just the 3 of you? What is you plan?

I do not expect quick progress here as I won't do anything unless Shelly is ready. No BBQ as she didn't agree to do alone just with him but yes I met him for drinks just now

We chatted for about 1.5 hours in the same bar. I wanted to tell him clearly what I want but I didn't as I do not think Shelly would have liked it. He is a very quiet guy and I enjoyed my conversation with him. We chatted a lot about football and general sports and also I brought Shelly into conversation a few times and he once said something like "She is a nice little gal, who loves to talk lot" and then he had a long laugh....I wanted to ask him if he likes her but it was pointless as I know for sure he does..it is up to my wife now.

Before I left, I told him to call her tomorrow as she is getting a new role on Monday which she wanted for some time and she may like getting congratulated...I will see how it goes

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Mywifetocreampie, bobstudio83 and 2 others
DWilson said:
....... Before I left [the bar], I told [Marquis] to call [my wife Shelly] tomorrow as she is getting a new role on Monday which she wanted for some time and she may like getting congratulated...I will see how it goes

Sounds like you're making progress with Marquis, if not with your wife Ms. Shelly (yet).

There hasn't been a great deal happened recently so there wasn't much to update. Shelly and I had a few chat about Marquis and we agreed on spending more time so she knows him more (it came from her).

Today, Marquis and his cousin (Layla, who got the job with Shelly's help), Shelly and I went out for casual dinner, nothing fancy but still a proper dining place. We got a booth and Shelly was facing Layla on the aisle side and I was inside with Marquis. After 10 min I excused myself for restroom and when I came back, I asked Shelly to move inside as I may have to take a few more restroom breaks with beer on my side and wine with her. She moved but Marquis didn't ask Layla to move so Shelly was now directly opposite to Marquis. We had a good time for about 2 hrs, a few drinks to loosen up and a good food. I also saw engaging conversations between Shelly and Marquis, which wasn't surprising as Shelly is very social and can talk on any subject. A also saw a good chemistry between Shelly and Layla, not sure if that's good or bad but anyway it is what it is.

We came back around 9pm and I asked her how she liked the dinner and the conversation. She just told me, let's talk later in bed. Hopefully it will be good..will see

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, bobstudio83, msbevw and 2 others
DWilson said:
There hasn't been a great deal happened recently so there wasn't much to update. Shelly and I had a few chat about Marquis and we agreed on spending more time so she knows him more (it came from her).

Today, Marquis and his cousin (Layla, who got the job with Shelly's help), Shelly and I went out for casual dinner, nothing fancy but still a proper dining place. We got a booth and Shelly was facing Layla on the aisle side and I was inside with Marquis. After 10 min I excused myself for restroom and when I came back, I asked Shelly to move inside as I may have to take a few more restroom breaks with beer on my side and wine with her. She moved but Marquis didn't ask Layla to move so Shelly was now directly opposite to Marquis. We had a good time for about 2 hrs, a few drinks to loosen up and a good food. I also saw engaging conversations between Shelly and Marquis, which wasn't surprising as Shelly is very social and can talk on any subject. A also saw a good chemistry between Shelly and Layla, not sure if that's good or bad but anyway it is what it is.

We came back around 9pm and I asked her how she liked the dinner and the conversation. She just told me, let's talk later in bed. Hopefully it will be good..will see
Awesome!!! I hope the talk went good and then I hope the 2 of you had sex!!! If you did that is a good sign

DWilson said:
.......... Shelly was now directly opposite to Marquis. We had a good time for about 2 hrs, a few drinks to loosen up and a good food. I also saw engaging conversations between Shelly and Marquis, which wasn't surprising as Shelly is very social and can talk on any subject. I also saw a good chemistry between Shelly and Layla, not sure if that's good or bad but anyway it is what it is.

We came back around 9pm and I asked her {my wife Shelly] how she liked the dinner and the conversation. She just told me, let's talk later in bed. Hopefully it will be good..will see

This sounds very positive. Will look forward to hearing how your talk-in-bed with your wife Ms. Shelly went.

Reactions: bobstudio83
Here is a quick update, slow and steady progress but she is still not there as yet. I hope I do not lose the patience

For last three nights we have been having sex and we are rp him. Last night for the first time I heard the magical words from her mouth "Marquis, fuck me hard". After sex, I asked her when she is ready to meet him next and she said likely this weekend. I asked her alone but said no, she wants me to be there and she doesn't want at home. So I need to figure out how to make it happen now.

• Love
Reactions: clonesp, SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and 3 others
DWilson said:
Here is a quick update, slow and steady progress but she is still not there as yet. I hope I do not lose the patience

For last three nights we have been having sex and we are rp him. Last night for the first time I heard the magical words from her mouth "Marquis, fuck me hard". After sex, I asked her when she is ready to meet him next and she said likely this weekend. I asked her alone but said no, she wants me to be there and she doesn't want at home. So I need to figure out how to make it happen now.
I hope It works out. Sending positive vides your way!!!

Donnierules said:
I hope It works out. Sending positive vides your way!!!
Thanks. To be honest, it's all very frustrating as I do not even know she will take any step. But I won't ever put her into something she doesn't want. It's all her decision. Finger crossed. A good thing is that they still talk occasionally.

Reactions: Donnierules, SquirmingSub and Bottomcuck
DWilson said:
....... Last night for the first time I heard the magical words from [my wife Shelly's] mouth: "Marquis, fuck me hard." After sex, I asked her when she is ready to meet him next and she said, likely this weekend.

That's excellent progress. Congratulations!

DWilson said:
I asked her, alone? but she said no, she wants me to be there, and she doesn't want [it to be] at home. So, I need to figure out how to make it happen now.

You might suggest to Ms. Shelly that the two of you meet Marquis for drinks (this time without Marquis' cousin) at a reasonably nice bar where they have a dance floor and a band on weekends, if there is one in your area, so she and Marquis can dance. Whether you also dance with your wife would be up to you.

If that seems like too much to Ms. Sally, or if there isn't a bar with a dance floor and weekend band in your area, you might suggest to Ms. Sally meeting with Marquis at a reasonably nice restaurant and bar either for dinner and drinks, or evening drinks, this weekend. (Marquis' financial situation might be such that it will be most appropriate for you to pay.)

That is, subject to the desirability of not getting too close to too many people, given the risk of the omicron variant of the coronavirus, and now also the risk of the monkeypox virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobstudio83
Custer Laststand said:
That's excellent progress. Congratulations!

You might suggest to Ms. Shelly that the two of you meet Marquis for drinks at a reasonably nice bar where they have a dance floor and a band on weekends, if there is one in your area, so she and Marquis can dance. Whether you also dance with your wife would be up to you.

If that seems like too much to Ms. Sally, or if there isn't a bar with a dance floor and weekend band in your area, you might suggest to Ms. Sally meeting with Marquis at a reasonably nice restaurant and bar either for dinner and drinks, or evening drinks, this weekend.
Very true..dinner and drinks where you can dance. Some hotels have bars and dancing as well. Time for some Google search.

anyone to chat with a wannabe cuck? would love a long discussion/conversation

DWilson said:

did you not ask her about saying his name during sex? that was a golden chance to start a real conversation.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
curiouschats said:
anyone to chat with a wannabe cuck? would love a long discussion/conversation
Don't try hijacking someone's post. Start your own.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
I've always found that the more contact they have the more likely it will happen. Just keep Marquis and Shelly in contact with each other. Really hope this happens for you all

Users who are viewing this thread