• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl

• Thread starterSlow&Delirious
  • Start date
S

Slow&Delirious

Hey guys this is my first post on here i just wanted to see what u thought of my g/f soon to be wife

y.jpg

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,896
She's very hot!!!! Be careful with her cucking you, someone my try to snatch her up from you. On other words, be careful for what you wish for. but I have to say, nice rack...

What an impressively beautiful woman....

Slow&Delirious,

Slow&Delirious said:
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I just wanted to see what you thought of my g/f soon to be wife.

Well.... my thought is, your g/f soon to be wife is an impressively beautiful woman. Gorgeous, for sure. You're fortunate she has agreed to take you as her husband.

Her allowing you to photograph her as you did, and her facial expressions in your photos, suggest she is comfortable with nudity and with her own sexuality. Ergo, suggest you are probably a cuckold-in-waiting. How are you planning to handle it?

—Custer

Magnanimous--indeed.

Very hot. Jump in and don't look back!!!

Very nice. Great breasts and body and a very sly smile. Hope she has a great bull to sexually please her.

Very nice!

thanks for all the kinda words guys.
but the reason im posting on here is because i think she is wanting kids. this lady she works with has a 5 year old that she is obsessed with, the mother is white and in her mid thirties and divorced and the father is black. she talks about this woman like she is her idle or something. She is always saying how adorable or cute he son is.

i would be ok with a black son if it came right down to it, any of you guys in the same boat?

we both love eachother very much and we have a mild open relationship, no premanant b/fs or g/fs just one time flings or flirting or we have friends we "swing" with who are also a couple

so idk what to do, i jokingly asked her one day what she thought about being pregnant by a black man. she just laughed and said it sounded "hot".

input from anyone?

She sounds ripe for cuckolding, and she definitely looks like a good fuck. She shouldn't have any trouble finding a BBC to impregnate her.

trust me i know, she has about 3 black guys that she is friends with and talks to on a weekly basis, but i would deffiantly want to be there when or if she gets pregnant, but it would be weird because we have always expirmented with couples when we fool around with other couples unless we a out alone

any advice on this ?

You can ask the husband of the couple you swing with to leave the wife at home one night, pretend like it's going to be a threesome but cum early and then just watch for the rest of the night.

its not ever a really planned evenings, it just a sort of drunken swapping deal after drinking and shooting pool.

and we dont swing with any black couples, but for the past month this whole idea has had me really aroused and itrigued. and i love her and this is what she wants so i will get it to work somehow, even if i have to just watch. and she makes it a point for the man to take care of the birth control

well after she got home from work tonight i confronted her about the idea in a serious tone and we agreed that our first born will probably be from a black man. She said the idea really turns her on and we are not into the cuckold lifestyle but we want an interracial baby. i brought up adoption but she wants her own

any members on here like us?

I suggest she find the sexiest bull she can find to impregnate her.
Hopefully she'll have such a wonderful time, she will continue seeing him/them... ?! :cool:

With all due respect - think long and hard before making any choices. I am not saying don't do it - I am saying - think less of your own desires and more of the child or children who really have NO say in any of this. Fantasy is great - imagining certain scenes is hot and in the heat of passion, it all looks good but sometimes there are results from these actions of passion that are far less than ideal. It's easy for everyone to sit here and say "Yeah - go for it" - but ultimately, it will be the children who will bear the brunt of the results. It works for some people - but again, I urge you - think long and hard before making a decision that involves a child because that child will have to live with the results of your actions for it's entire life. I somehow sense that this all sounds great to you right now and maybe to your wife - but I am concerned since you say that your swapping and swinging is never planned and usually happens after a few too many drinks. This seems to indicate to me that what you are doing is flying by the seat of your pants in all of this.. Sex because the idea sounds great at the moment is one thing - but again,, when you are talking about bringing a child into the world... that is a whole different ball game. Children are not toys - you can't have one and return it because it doesn't work right or you don't want it any more. Please - be thoughtful and be careful.:):)

after a day and a half of dicussion and delibration,we decided we are not going to pursue a child of any kind at this time but i want to thank everyone for their input. we have both read many posts and stories on this site. we both use this profile and she is really intrested and wanting to sleep with her first black man,

anyone got any stories of fist times or ideas for her
(keep in mind we are not cuckolds but swingers)

Slow&Delirious,

Slow&Delirious said:
We both love each other very much and we have a mild open relationship, no permanent b/fs or g/fs just one time flings or flirting or we have friends we "swing" with who are also a couple.

That's cool....

Slow&Delirious said:
So idk [what does "idk" mean?] what to do, I jokingly asked her one day what she thought about being pregnant by a black man. she just laughed and said it sounded "hot". Input from anyone?

If you,* as well as your fiance, are somewhat attracted to the idea of her having a black child and find it "hot," it would probably be a good idea to think in terms of the probable social effects on the child. It's become difficult to be critical of the concept of white women having black babies, now that our president (here in the U.S.) is of mixed racial parentage. That isn't something I would be critical of in any case, but — as I'm sure you know — children can be, and often are, very cruel toward each other.

The social problems faced by a black child with a white mother, a white "daddy" AND an unknown black father might be more severe, though, than the problems faced by a black child with a white mother and a black father (formally married).

On the plus side, though, you could keep in mind that what everyone calls "racial differences" are actually just evolved regional adaptations to environmental conditions like intensity of sunlight. All of us on this planet are homo sapians; i.e., we're all the same species.

—Custer

* I'm assuming here that you, like your gorgeous fiance, are white. If you're black then that, of course, changes the picture from a "social expectations" point of view.

we have thought about and considered all these factors, and we may or may not go through with it, but deffiantly not any time soon

and no we are both white, and very open to just about anything, especially her

Good conclusion....

Slow&Delirious,

Slow&Delirious said:
We have thought about and considered all these factors, and we may or may not go through with it but definitely not any time soon.

That's probably a good conclusion, at this point.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread