• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl

• Thread starterSlow&Delirious
  • Start date
I think she deserves all the hard cock she can get. If you're lucky maybe she'll let you fuck her afterwards.

Slow&Delirious,

Slow&Delirious said:
Just a small update for everyone. David has asked [my fiance] out on a date, an actual dinner and talking date. She told me she accepted and is going out Sunday afternoon. I am used to swinging but this is new for me. I have been with other women, but never dated them. What do you think?

That's very gentlemanly of David — he's treating your fiance like a real woman. She has every right to expect to be treated in this way by her lovers, and is responding accordingly.

A good rule of thumb is: "If you treat her like a woman, she'll respond like a woman." I would suggest trying it yourself....

—Custer

i guess i am ok with her going out with david, she left about 6 tonigh wearing jeans boots and a low top, she said she didnt know what he had in mind but she said she wouldnt be out too late. Soooo while she is gone i am sitting here watching tv and on this lil site.
we agreed that he would wear a condom if they screw again, a baby wouldnt be the best thing 4 us at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
It matters more what YOU think about having a child who is obviously not yours. If you are OK with it, go for it. Everyone will know that your wife was impregnated by someone else.

Stories can be made up (sperm bank mix-up, etc.) but people will still believe that your wife fucked a black stud.

If you are sure you will be OK with that long-term, go for it.

She thinks it's hot - do you?

It will be a long-term situation for a short-term high, which could be a problem unless you will be happy (turned on) to have her continue to cuck you with black men - and it sounds like she's into that! Are you (I hope so)

Love the new pics of her. I hope she continues being such a hot slutwife, she certainly seems to love the job!

Slow & Delirious

Slow&Delirious said:
i guess i am ok with her going out with david, she left about 6 tonigh wearing jeans boots and a low top, she said she didnt know what he had in mind but she said she wouldnt be out too late. Soooo while she is gone i am sitting here watching tv and on this lil site.
we agreed that he would wear a condom if they screw again, a baby wouldnt be the best thing 4 us at the moment.

What happened? I for one hope she gave David some more pussy. But whatever i think she is for sure a beauty & a Hottie. :p Pie time. okdeacon

Yes she would look great nursing a beautiful black baby. This would be a great thing for you to raise the baby. I hope she gives you many pretty black babies. You are a lucky man.

The date was boring she said,
she said they went to the movies and watched 4 christmases. then she said he took her to McDonalds and hung out in a freezing cold parking lot with him and 2 of his friends. She said he didnt make a sexual move or comment all night. She said she didnt know what to think. She wants a black fuck buddy not a blk B/F.
i guess the search continues...

Slow&Delirious said:
ok she took some pics for you guys, enjoy!!

(and she said to remember she has had BBC)
Your girlfriend is very hot.

Just a small update on the gf and me

this christmas we went and stayed all week at my friend jame's house and she kept both of us warm and cozy all week long..

fyi she is still looking for a BBC fuck buddy, i will be sure to post when she finds one

You only think you are deciding. Once she is addicted to BBC SHE will make the decisions. You should marry her quickly so the pretty black baby can be legally yours.
You know that you are aching to see her black pregged.

If you fill her with your cum, I will gladly clean up her pussy and your dick of all your spent cum.

you are very right i would love to see her black preg, i would love to see her breast feed her black baby, i also want to see her getting fucked by black men right up to delivery day and everyday after

she is very hot. Would love to see her in action one day...

The moment of your true conviction to being a cuckold is when you stand before an official as he pronounces you man and wife... and your bride is carrying the growing fetus from her Black breeder. THAT, my friend is when fantasy becomes sweet reality.

Be VERY careful what you wish for, as there are many Black men who will make it come true for you.

are you sure that this is ''your'' girl...:) I think this sex bomb is not only yours :D

she likes to be shared and i like for her to be happy. i guess she turned me into a swinger/cuck.

we are really getting serious with this, the other day were were watching some of Mandingo's vids, she really wants to fuck him, lol

Slow&Delirious said:
Thanks for the comments.
She asked me to get you guys to send her some pics back, so im not sure what she meant by that but what ever u got is fine. And she wanted to know what some of you fellows would do to her if u had her for an evening.
(i think she likes the attention you guys are giving her in these comments)

Is this what she wanted about sending pics back? Tell her I'd love to taste that pussy, I bet she tastes great. I'd bend her over and fuck her good and deep, so she could feel my balls slapping against her clit. Then I'd cum where ever she likes it best. In her pussy, on her face, across her tits... Let me know if she wants to hear more. ;)

Attachments

• rs1.jpg
    rs1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 385
  • rs2.jpg
    rs2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 458
yes, she said thats what she had in mind, she likes this kind of attention and when guys talk like that, feel free to fake her pics or cum on them, pm us if u want

(fyi she is still looking for a BBC)

Last edited by a moderator:
amazing

id fill her up right

Users who are viewing this thread