• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl

• Thread starterSlow&Delirious
  • Start date
I don't know about anyone else here.... but I'd love to see more pics of those lusious tits

Very beautiful. I'm sure she'll make you a happy cuckold!

:)

I agree more tits please :D

unfortunate news. As of last week we broke up

She actually left me for one of the guys she was sleeping with. She said he had it all. lots of money, he is black, and a 9in dick, which she went on to inform me is also as big around as my fore arm.

sooo this sux

What a drag man. Maybe she'll come back and then you'll have some great stories.

Slow&Delirious said:
unfortunate news. As of last week we broke up

She actually left me for one of the guys she was sleeping with. She said he had it all. lots of money, he is black, and a 9in dick, which she went on to inform me is also as big around as my fore arm.

sooo this sux

Yeah that does suck and I am sorry to hear about your luck. That is the risk you take getting into the lifestyle though. :(

sorry to hear that man, maybe she will let you listen on the phone like my ex does.

Nice tit,look like soft n clean.hope to see more nicely photo after to be your wife in the future!!

it really took me by surprise. she just up and said she wasnt happy and said she was moving in with him, and any time we do talk all she talks about is him. I just hope she is happy. i just wish i could see all the amazing sex she is having. she really was a freak in bed and can deepthroat amazingly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really sorry to hear this news. This must really suck for you. At least you had a few good months of this lifestyle with her, lots of exciting times with her, right? In retrospect, perhaps you should have kept a tighter leash on her, but then again it just aint that fun that way. Maybe there was nothing you could have done to prevent this.

Well, she'll likely be impregnated by this guy, then as we all know, he will split and disappear after the baby is born, hopefully then she will come back to you so you can be a good father to the baby, like no one else can, right? Still some hope left for you!

tenderloin said:
I am really sorry to hear this news. This must really suck for you. At least you had a few good months of this lifestyle with her, lots of exciting times with her, right? In retrospect, perhaps you should have kept a tighter leash on her, but then again it just aint that fun that way. Maybe there was nothing you could have done to prevent this.

Well, she'll likely be impregnated by this guy, then as we all know, he will split and disappear after the baby is born, hopefully then she will come back to you so you can be a good father to the baby, like no one else can, right? Still some hope left for you!

Or better yet, he says "sorry no can do," and makes her raise it on her own...

Sorry you guys broke up, this was a hell of a woman. Any man would be lucky to get to see her naked, let alone fuck her whenever they wanted. I'm glad she's getting the dick she deserves, but sorry for you bud.

Ok, I have a piece of advice and a question.

First the advice. It sounds like you still really like her. If this is the case maintain a friendship, when you talk with her make sure she knows you still care and be sure to share your surprise about her decision. Make sure she understands that you gave her the ability to have many dicks, now she has just one, and that the decision surprises you.
One of a few things is likely to happen. Either he will start to share her with his friends - and soon realize that she could be one of many - in which case her position will be minimized as she will be one of many woman he entertains. Or they will end up in a "relationship" which like any relationship will have it's ups and downs and she will miss the ability to have the kind of fun you allowed. Or three he may realize that fucking someone elses freak is much more fun than having to maintain your own freak.

In each case...I think she will end up back on your door step. So if you have an interest...keep the door open as I think she'll come knocking.

If you'd like some advice contact me...searcher308@yahoo.com - I am a dominant black bull and can offer some guidance.

Oh..forgot my question.

Where the hell are you?

we still talk on a daily basis, she doenst even act like anything has changed between us, except she is living with him and we arent fucking anymore. I asked if they were using protection she just giggled. so i assume she is trying to get pregnant, but idk if i would take her back after a baby. it would depend on a lot of things

If you want to be in the picture at all..., tell her YES! :cool:

she is super baby crazy, she probly wants his baby, she used to tell me all the time how she wanted a huge family. as long as at least one was mine i could deal with this

I would say to not do that. That is where the fantasy needs to end, raising another man's child for a woman who doesn't care about you very much isn't a good situation, no matter how "cuckholdish" it is.

I have moved on for the most part, i have been seeing other people and we still stayed in contact. Untill one day last week she droped by the house and we talked for several hours, we talked about everything, especially her b/f who is cheating on her openly.

anyway... we ended up having sex, all afternoon. she left that night and called the next day. now its like the rolls have reversed, he is the b/f and im the guy she cheats with

strange........

what a cuck . i mean cock hungry slut, stay with her man shes got nice titties, if u wanna be the big man and the guy she's cheating wit be aloof and play hard to get, act like shit dont bother u too much, and if u wanna be the bitch of the relationship. well..u prolly already have the whole routine down by now... neway good luck , keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread