• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl

• Thread starterSlow&Delirious
  • Start date
I am pleased to say that my girl finally had sex with a black friend of hers. She came home friday night and told me that after work she went out to her car with her friend david and they screwed bareback for about 20 minuts. she told him to cum in her and she showed me how open her pussy was, and the cum residue in her panties. she said she enjoyed it but she wouldnt tell me how big he was she just said big enough.

David is a lucky sod, because she is a LOVELY girl :) How about some more pictures of her??

David Is One Lucky Fucker

Slow&Delirious said:
I am pleased to say that my girl finally had sex with a black friend of hers. She came home friday night and told me that after work she went out to her car with her friend david and they screwed bareback for about 20 minuts. she told him to cum in her and she showed me how open her pussy was, and the cum residue in her panties. she said she enjoyed it but she wouldnt tell me how big he was she just said big enough.

Good story and congratulations, that your beautiful and very sexy now HOT GF got herself fucked by her black co-worker. Bet David has a shit eating grim on his face that an undertaker could not erase. As he should. Hope the gf really enjoyed herself and that she does it for you on a regular basis. Thank you both for sharing this with us, please keep us posted. Enjoy her to the MAXXXXXXX. okdeacon :p:p:p:p

She acted like it wasnt that big of a deal. She said color didnt matter as much as she thought it would, if that makes any sense to you guys. I was actually with a black girl before she was with a black man, and i agree color doenst matter just size, haha

soo....what happened? and more pics man , shes hot

im not sure what else to say about the story, and i will try to get some pics up soon, we dont exactly have any on the PC

ok she took some pics for you guys, enjoy!!

(and she said to remember she has had BBC)

Attachments

• tara3.jpg
    tara3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,620
  • tara2.jpg
    tara2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,520
  • tara4.jpg
    tara4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,586
  • tara1.jpg
    tara1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,321
She's stunning!
I can see why you want to share her and encourage her to have the best she can have!
Sexy, sexy girl!! :cool:

Slow&Delirious said:
Hey guys this is my first post on here i just wanted to see what u thought of my g/f soon to be wife

08.jpg

Your girl freind is hot so why does she take her own pix?

Damn what a hottie. Wish I could get some of that engaged puss.

Thanks for the comments.
She asked me to get you guys to send her some pics back, so im not sure what she meant by that but what ever u got is fine. And she wanted to know what some of you fellows would do to her if u had her for an evening.
(i think she likes the attention you guys are giving her in these comments)

Awright, sounds good.... but....

Slow&Delirious,

Slow&Delirious said:
I am pleased to say that my girl finally had sex with a black friend of hers. She came home friday night and told me that after work she went out to her car with her friend david and they screwed bareback for about 20 minutes. she told him to cum in her and she showed me how open her pussy was, and the cum residue in her panties. she said she enjoyed it but she wouldn't tell me how big he was she just said big enough.

Good for your fiance. :) That's very cool. :cool: You can now officially consider yourself her cuckold-in-waiting, on a fast-track to your upcoming role — fate, perhaps I should say — as her cuckold husband.

But, is your fiance on some effective form of birth control :confused:? If not, your role as her cuckold may be more official and widely-recognized than you have in mind, at the moment....

—Custer

Slow&Delirious,

Slow&Delirious said:
Thanks for the comments.

You're welcome.

Slow&Delirious said:
.... I think she likes the attention you guys are giving her in these comments.

I think it's very cool your fiance is reading this forum, and your thread in particular. :D I think she is on the right track, and I think she has you on the right track. Instead of passing along my salacious thoughts about what I'd like to do with her, however, I'll suggest something much more proper — that is, I suggest buying her a "pre-wedding" gift of an intellectual nature:

Sutton, Elise. 2003. Female Superiority: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp).

It would be a gift that would keep on giving. :) The photos of your fiance you've posted, and your descriptions of her activities, suggest it would appeal to her. :cool:

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

beautiful curvy bad girl, needs a spank and a hard fuck.

my cock is straining to come from her beauty but is locked in its cage and she holds he key
page1_1.jpg

She Wont Tell

Slow&Delirious said:
ok she took some pics for you guys, enjoy!!

(and she said to remember she has had BBC)

Slow&Delicious: Let me thank your now Hot Girlfriend, for taking the photos for us to make our cocks hard and balls ache. She is really just so hot. She is now even hotter since we know she has had a black cock even though his color made no diifference to her. It shows she has some real adventure in her which is also very hot. As you say open minded and very sexy. We are very much into her adventures and like reading them. Although we cannot be sure she had a Big black cock. For as i read she would not tell you his size, just said big enough. So that could very well mean he cock was not all that special. Dont get bent out of shape for these comments as i just wish to show you that we are really reading your thread and trying to interrput all of the hot details. Thanks for your thread. okdeacon

Just a small update 4 everyone
David has asked her out on a date, an actual dinner and talking date. She told me that she accepted and she is going out sunday afternoon
i am used to swinging, this is new for me, i have been with other women but never dated them.
what do u think?

I think you should let her go out and do whatever makes her happy. Just be grateful she keeps you around because she's gorgeous and can probably do alot better than you. While your girl is out getting slammed by bigger guys you need to show her that you love her and that you're 100% dedicated to her and maybe she'll reward you with a creampie or even better, another man's baby.

Slow&Delirious said:
Just a small update 4 everyone
David has asked her out on a date, an actual dinner and talking date. She told me that she accepted and she is going out sunday afternoon
i am used to swinging, this is new for me, i have been with other women but never dated them.
what do u think?

I know how you feel.

I am used to my wife getting with other guys but this new one she actually calls her boyfriend and goes on dates with him. It does take some getting used to but it's pretty much the same thing. As long as your relationship is strong then you probably don't have to worry too terribly much about the emotional attachment she will undoubtedly develop. This last part was what was hardest for me to cope with, however talking helps things a lot and it helps that mine reassures me when I do happen to feel uneasy.

Users who are viewing this thread