• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girl

• Thread starterSlow&Delirious
  • Start date
Thanks so much for sharin'. Are you sure your ex isn't latin? She looks ethnic.

well heres your chance to get some new pics. Go for it in case she moves on again.

It seems like she loves the "thrill" of cheating. As long as the new guy won't beat the shit out of you, go back to fucking her, but use protection and don't get back together with her. You don't want to be the one stuck with the baby when she moves on to switching back and forth between two more guys.

And give that slut a nice spanking next time you fuck her, she deserves it.

Beware of STDs too!!!

Those breasts would look so good with a beautiful black baby feeding off of them.
You should get her black bred asap

Its been several months since i have gotten on this site, so i will give you an update

well we have gotten back together, and everything is going great except she is 3 months pregnant right now. She said she thinks i am the father, but we are not 100% sure. either way our wedding plans are back on for a spring wedding and regradless who the father is i plan on raising it as mine
sometimes she jokes and says things like "i wonder what the doctor will say if its black"
sometimes i dont know how people will react to the situation
the way i see it, there is a 50 50 chance.

Post some pics of her belly for us.

Users who are viewing this thread