My young asian wife

• Thread starterTeelack
  • Start date
jesus, those are amazing pics. my girlfriend is supposed to be here any moment and she is going to wonder why I am so hard.

Quite hot.

incredibly sexy pictures, thanks so much for sharing!

Any updates on this asian honey and her love of bbc!

I would take her in this position for many hours...:p

Still here

Yeah were still around and wifey is becoming more slutty and naughty every week since she tried some man sized cock hehe, We been meeting this guy we met off a internet site about every 3 weeks and she cant get enough of his thick cock and im loving it, Just wish i could show you guys the full length vids but i will post a full picture set soon, Oh and right now shes been talking with a nice black guy online and hes Very big so im hoping that will happen soon. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0415 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0415 (Small).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,140
  • vlcsnap-00018 (Small).jpg
    vlcsnap-00018 (Small).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,934
  • IMGP2830 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2830 (Small).JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,797
  • IMGP2866 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2866 (Small).JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,941
  • IMGP2888 (Small).JPG
    IMGP2888 (Small).JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,955
Reactions: JoecuckJones
Thats a BWC shes got there. Nice panties only for BBC! Look forward to seeing pics of her taking a bbc in her asian pussy! I hope my asian wife can been slutty like her someday.Is she a filipina by the way?

Just be careful :) she's a real hottie and someone might want to keep her ;) Is she Filipina? or Thai?

Well, she's definitely into bigger cocks now...
What if she goes crazy over BBC? :confused:

How would she go crazy for bbc? Let her go crazy for bbc! Thats what she wants. Look at her panties. She wants a black cock inserted into her asian snatch!

looks like she loves sucking cock

hott. looks like she progressed rather nicely.

Hey, how do you turn your wife into a slut wife?
I have a hot Asian wife too that I'm willing to share, but she doesn't want it so far.
She likes the idea in fantasy but not in reality.

if she likes the idea in a fantasy, then you have made some progress

I want to turn my filipina into a slut wife also. I have a fantasy to see her fucking some bbc. She believes that all black guys have huge cocks so I just want to get her to desire one until she cant resist. I think I could share her if that time came and she really wanted it. How did you get the desire out of your hot asian wife. I haven't told my wife about it but she knows I like watching interracial videos. I know somewhere she has a curiosity and she can act slutty at times.

Mooooreeee :)

This is my new favourite thread..superb! By the way she's a gorgeous Thai..Tilac means 'darling' in Thai. I truly cannot wait to see her with big,black cocks..thanks for sharing!

yes pls share ur progress, love to hear how you made her to the way she is now in such a short time. I'd love to get wife into some real action. Would love to hear your experience, I'm sure many of us love to learn from it.

Thread dead?

This thread was just getting interesting! Hope you and your amazing asian wife are here still. Love to see some pictures of that amazing tight eastern pussy being stretched by one of her boyfriends. :eek: