My young asian wife

• Thread starterTeelack
  • Start date
love your wifes pics!
anything new happen?

your clitty looks good locked up you should have her fem you as she enjoys all that real man meat deep inside her.

id like to see my cock stretching out that tight pussy, love the pics

I miss the updates...Teelak still around with that hot ass Thai that wants black cock! Did she get bbc yet in her asian pussy?

teelack said:
More of my slut

Look at that little pussy of hers... I need to fill it with my seed....

Any updates of how things are with you and your wife Teelak? Do you still visit the board?

Nice tight asshole and pussy. Like to see her split open DP.

Still around

jsimmonds1000 said:
Any updates of how things are with you and your wife Teelak? Do you still visit the board?

Oh we are still around guys, Firstly thanks for all the kind comments and Prv messages that encourage us to post these things, We are just enjoying life and Mrs Teelack has been a very busy "Hot Little Asian Slut", I will do a Proper photo udate soon if you guys are interested but heres a little taster of what my naughty lil girl has been up to.

Attachments

• fbc (Small).jpg
    fbc (Small).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,386
Reactions: JoecuckJones
Wow that's a whopper, and for such a small girl. What did she get upto with that?

Hottest current poster on this site. All together now...POST MORE PICS OF MS. TEELACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sent you our email address

Nice! Cannot wait for an update...;)

looking forward to seeing more photos soon, she is so hot

teelack said:
my first post of my lil asian slut, i hope you guys like her as much as i do, when we first met she was a good girl, not anymore lol .

nice one...lucky man..

What do we have to do, beg? OK I'm begging! More Teelack!

Wow, such a little hottie! Congratulations!!!

teelack, teelack, teelack..

PLEASE post some more pics of your Hottie!

wow...would love to see vids of you guys....so damn sexy!

Not to proud to beg. More Teelack PLEASE!

Extremely hot thread! Looking forward to seeing more of Teelack with that BBC!