• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that pussy feel any different than you remember? She has been getting a lot of cock!

Hey, just updating quick, while I am awake and Amber is sleeping off her jet-lag and having been awake all night. Yesterday we had a nice day, just exploring Chicago, we went out to lunch, walked along the "Miracle Mile" and then had dinner.
And then I got to "reclaim" my wife, again.
On the drive from David's house back to my place she had told me how they met. As you know she was wearing the sexy little dress and heels from the wedding, and looked amazing. He just "happened" to sit near her in the gate area and they were casually chatting. She works in sales, and is hot, so she gets tons of attention anyhow, but she liked him flirting with her lol. Anyhow, when the delay was announced he offered to buy her a drink at the bar while they waited and she agreed. They hung out there, and then when it came time to board realized they were both in first class (for her it is part of our deal with my company). After they boarded he switched with the guy who was supposed to sit next to her and they chatted the whole flight. He is an attorney, has clients in the sports industry in San Diego and so comes out about every three weeks to month or so. He loves golf and so stays at the Lodge at Torrey Pines so he can play that course when ever he is in town. He takes clients out a lot, but according to her only stayed near that hotel and so she offered to "show him some cooler places to go." I told her that was very generous of her lol. She told him that I was living here in Chicago and that she was coming to visit.
It was a little cucky jolt to give her a big hug and a kiss when she walked out wearing her sexy little dress and heels knowing it was what she had worn with her lover in Mexico and being introduced to a good looking guy I know she is attracted to. Although, she was every bit my wife. While we were waiting for bags I had to go to the bathroom to get rid of the cups of coffee I drank waiting for them to arrive. As I was walking back from the bathroom I could see him totally checking her out, especially when she walked up to go check and see if her bags were out and he was quite appreciatively staring at her ass and legs. He seemed like a pretty decent guy on the walk to the car and we dropped him off at a town house in Lincoln Park.
Obviously her weekend with Dr. M fucking her married pussy with his big cock as well as her potential new lover was on my mind as we made love. I was never all that tight in her anyhow, so no, she doesn't feel stretched out or anything. But yes she has had lots of Dr. M's cock recently. Although now she is all mine for ten days! :)

Oh man, my addiction just got an injection, and my twisted mind ran wild. Dig this! So Amber is going to fuck David quickly. We all know that, including you. In fact, you're probably going to insist she do it before she leaves Chicago. I know I would. And she's probably going to like it. A handsome black attorney who lusts after her is good. Here's where it gets interesting, though. D replaces J, and he finds more and more reasons to come to SD on business, and Amber is happy to work him in with Dr. M, so she's back to two. D, however, is not there as often as she'd like, and an idea develops. Maybe you even plant it, or maybe she has it herself. D represents sports figures, many of whom might be really athletic and sexually interesting young millionaires. So say D is courting a new client in SD and does everything he normally does, wining, dining, golfing, sailing, surfing, whatever to sign the newest NFL, NHL, AL, NL, NBA multimillionaire, but he's not the only one trying. Other guys are exerting the same influence, money and time on the kid and no one has signed him yet. Enter the Closer: Amber. She's in sales. She's gorgeous. She loves to fuck. She's married. And she needs more dick than you, D, and M are giving her. She offers her services to D, and soon he's signing the cream of the crop, and Amber's tasting all of that cream. D realizes what he has going, as does Amber, and they sign a deal making her a sales consultant with his firm, which pays enough to let her quit working and start fucking full time. Her reputation discreetly grows because she's a hot piece of ass who poses no threat, being married, and is fun to be with, and soon she has a reputation in the sports world. Now her alphabet really starts to grow. R wants to take her to Maui for a weekend. S wants a repeat performance in his luxury suite for the weekend. D wants to fly her to NY to meet A, B, and C. P sends her a diamond necklace and asks her to come see him in LA sometime. You get my drift. What a classy little cuckold dream D could be bringing to your nest!

Hi Sherules
do you and her have any plains for her to try and see David while she is with you for the ten days keep us updated on how things are going with you two. look forward to any and all updates.

Willy, and Dana
I know Amber is going to fuck David. I knew it the moment I saw them walking out. They were closer to each other than you would be with someone you were just casually chatting with. And just seeing how she made herself more "demure" when they got to me and she introduced us was super hot, it was like she knew she was misbehaving. And it gave me that familiar anxiety provoking excitement of knowing that there is going to be a new cock in my wife soon enough.
And Willy is right, that rush is an addictive adrenaline shot. We had a great weekend of being tourists in Chciago, and I took Monday off which was great. I had to work around noon yesterday and all day today. Yesterday Amber spent the afternoon with my neighbor down the hall after going to the gym, and then we met up for dinner. Today she is going to spend it with her cousin and then I’ll meet up with Amber, her cousin and her hub for dinner.
Once I saw her walk out with a good looking black guy, the idea of Amber fucking David on this trip did in fact cross my mind. OK, it more than crossed my mind. Since our relationship has been long distance she has been amazing about trying to set the mood of her dating for me, telling me what she wore, where they went, how her pussy felt, that kind of thing, but it isn’t the same as watching her get dressed up for a hot date. Or that top-of-the-roller-coaster feeling when she goes out with a new lover. And I do miss that cuckold feeling. I had definitely thought about suggesting to her that since I had to work yesterday and since she had offered to show David some cooler spots in San Diego, maybe he could show her around Chicago, you know, since I don’t get to go out too much. Fortunately (or unfortunately) in her 7 hour flirtation with David she learned that although he is in the sports industry he works with product manufacturers, mostly on patent protection cases, so it is lucrative, but not connected with pro athletes. And she also found out that he was swamped with work for the early part of the week and then early this morning was flying to Martha’s Vineyard for the long weekend and his family has a place there. She did find out he has a twin sister in LA who is a lawyer in the music industry. I do know that soon enough my gorgeous, sexy white wife will be spreading her legs for his black cock, unfortunately just not on this trip.

I didn't think I was going to log on tonight, but Amber spent the day with her cousin, hanging out and shopping. I was scared to ask how much she spent, but she got some amazing heels, some sexy lingerie, a couple of dresses and a new suit. We met up in the bar at the Penninsula Hotel. By the time I met up with them at 6:30 I was already three drinks down! Her cousin's husband got there just after I did. We had a fun dinner, but by the end it was clear the girls were flagging. So Amber and I came home, started fooling around a little and then Amber **********. So here I am, hard and frustrated.
I was watching this thing the other day about rock stars and over doses and one thing they pointed out was that frequently they OD on an amount they have used for years but it is when they are in a hotel or someplace unfamiliar. It made me start thinking about this addiction. Amber has been fucking other guys for the entire time we have been together. When we were at home together, I totally got off on her dating, on her excitement over a new lover, on her fucking him at our house, or his house, or his office, or a hotel. Maybe it is because I am here in Chicago, and not living things the same way, but since she walked off the plane with him, I have been totally obsessed with fantasies of her and David. Even to the point of fantasizing about having her come back here for the next trip just so she can fuck him here as well as at home.
Tomorrow we are driving over to Traverse City in Michigan to spend the holiday weekend with her cousin's family. We are supposed to leave early in the morning but I can imagine there are going to be two unhappy women! We are driving separately because we have to leave early on Monday to get Amber to the airport. I hope her hangover isn't too bad. I'm hoping we will have lots of time in the car to talk about her impending conquest.

Hi Sgerules
let us know what happens with your talk about David keep us updated

Hi Sherules
hope you have agood holiday and do you have any updates for us.

So, Amber and I had an awesome time together. Having ten days was nice since we got to spend a lot of time together and it didn't feel too short. She is home now and I definitely miss her. When she got home her work has kind of blown up. She is SUPER busy, which is good. She works for a distributorship. They represent a couple of companies. One of the bigger ones just decided to take all its sales in house and has offered to buy out the distributorship. So, she has to make a decision. She and one of the VP's are thinking about reforming the distributorship for one of the other companies in their line. The company is into it, and so she has the contract to look over. Since neither of us are attorneys she was a little nervous.
So, she called David.
He was happy to check out the contract for her :)
In exchange all he wanted was for her to take him out for dinner.
He was evidently coming out late next week, so he is going to come out a day early so they can meet for dinner and discuss her contract.
She's very excited. So am I

So did you get a chance to discuss the situation with Amber in the car over the long weekend as you hoped? It seems to be progressing nicely, keep us filled in :)

Yes, Amber and I had a chance to talk over the LONG drive. We thought it was going to be about 4.5 hours, but with a female bladder, and coffee stops it was closer to six. That being said, the weekend was tons of fun, and her cousin’s family is really cool. There is a main house, where we stayed, we had our own room in the “turret” and then a kind of bunkhouse where all the kids stayed. Fortunately our room was private enough that we could be intimate. Especially after 6 hours of her teasing me about M’s big cock, and how she’d like to see David, and how happy she was to be married to a guy who liked that she was still dating.
Our original plan was to leave Chicago around 7:00 so we could get there for lunch. We made it on the road by about 7:30, and since she was still hungover she napped pretty much until we got to the Michigan border. After a little break and some coffee we started talking about her day with her cousin, and the stuff she bought. She was very happy about the lingerie and the heels and she started teasing me about how much Dr. M is going to love seeing her walk around our town-house wearing nothing but her new sexy lingerie and super high heels. Which led to wondering what the neighbors might think if they saw her in nothing but a demi-cup bra, and her 5inch heels kissing a good-looking black guy goodbye early in the morning.
“Baby, I’m pretty sure they would think that good-looking black guy fucked my wife last night”
“Does that bother you darling?”
Gulp “That our neighbors know?”
“Well, I was actually asking if it bothered you that I want David to fuck me. But, does it bother you that our neighbors know?”
At this point she reached over and unzipped me and was slowly stroking me while she teased me. And then she said “They know we’re separated”
“Is that what you told them?”
“Would you prefer that I said ‘isn’t it great, my hubby is in a different city and he jerks off when I tell him about how David fucked his wife in our bed’?”
“Do you keep your ring on?”
She smiled, had her left hand on my cock and leaned over and took the tip in her mouth and sucked on it.
“You mean like this? So he can look down and know that I’m a married woman?”
“Uh huh”
“Yes I do”
Another suck
“You never answered my question baby, does it bother you that I want David to fuck me?”
“Would you tell me about it when he does?”
“mmmmm so you can play with yourself?”
“It doesn’t bother me, but it does make me jealous”
She smiled, kissed my cheek told me she loved that her husband jerked off while she had sexand then leaned over and took me in her mouth and sucked me until I came in her mouth. It was tough to drive, but it was an INCREDIBLE feeling.
For the rest of the drive, I just kept thinking how hot and sexy and gorgeous my wife is, and how much I love that she cuckolds me and makes sure that I enjoy it as much as she obviously does. We ended up talking about all kinds of things but one part that sticks out was her relationship with Dr. M. We talked a lot about her having a serious BF, having two lovers, having serial flings, about how I felt about her having a serious BF, and about her fucking another man, first J and now potentially David. I kind of teased her and said “does your boyfriend know you’re going to cheat on him?”
We kind of fell into the “best friend” talking roles.
“Omigod, you must think I am such a slut! I just met him on the plane. And besides, I am married”
“Yeah, like that matters! You’re already fucking a doctor with a big cock, and I saw how you were looking at him when you walked off that plane.”
“You know I am cheating on my husband?”
“Yes, and your husband knows too.”
“He does? Does it bother him?”
“No, he likes it, especially when you tease him that you’re really Dr. M’s girlfriend”
Giggle “That is cute! He’s such a sweetie. Do you think he’ll jerk off if I fuck David?”
“Yes, I do. I think he’ll imagine you with your sexy high heels on, laying back on the bed, letting his big black cock enter you slowly”
“Ohhhhh that sounds naughty. Do you think my hubby wants David’s cock to be big?”
“Absolutely”
“Really? Why?”
“He thinks you’re gorgeous and sexy and he loves that you have other lovers and he thinks that you deserve something like that?”
“Me too” giggle “I’m such a lucky girl”
So we finished driving up to her cousin’s place. I was so turned on by the drive, but obviously couldn’t be too obvious about it. I quietly suggested to Amber we go up to our room and she giggled and teased “you should be used to sexual frustration by now …. And besides, I’m saving myself for David”
Instant boner
Instant frustration
About an hour later she caught my eye, and made a sign that we should head upstairs, quickly. So we disappeared for about 15 minutes. She was so turned on she even came too! The rest of the weekend was hanging out, goofing off, drinking beer and wine. It was great to just connect with her too.
Drive home was much less sexy, but we had a GREAT chance to catch up and be together.
I’m hoping to talk to her today before her date with David tomorrow. It feels weird hoping that a guy she is meeting to discuss a contract has a big cock and that he fucks my wife with it, but that is this addiction I am stuck with!

I got woken up by a text from Amber about three hours ago.
Even though I had met David, she really doesn't (didn't, I guess) know him and so I was a little nervous being so far away and wanted her to let me know she was safe going home.
So at 4:30 my time it got a text that said "Omigod Omigod Omigod"
She was in the back of the taxi so she couldn't talk too much, but, they met for drinks and to talk about her contract. Apparently it is OK, but pretty heavily weighted toward the company. She wore her sexy dark grey suit with pink pinstriped, a purple demi-cup bra and thong, a light pink blouse and her purple suede 5 inch pumps. He definitely noticed.
After discussing the contract she took him to this place in the north county that is really pretty good, and is a good place for him to entertain clients. After dinner they "happened" to be near his hotel, so he took her there for a drink.
Which turned into making out.
Which turned into "let's go someplace quieter"
Which meant his room
She learned he is ripped.
He is circumcised.
His cock is "really nice, maybe not as big as M, but really ice"
He is talkative, told her how beautiful she was, how he couldn't believe his luck on the plane to meet her
And he is VERY alpha in bed.
After they fucked they hung out for a little and then she had to get home, so he called a car service for her, then walked her down to the lobby. She loved that she walked down in her sexy little suit and heels, and he had put on a pair of shorts and tshirt and was barefoot.
And she made sure to give him a super sexy kiss in the lobby before she got in the car!

Reactions: Thomaseld
Hi Sherules
keep us updated on your wife with her men look forward to an and all updates.

sounds like the perfect wife and a fortunate hubby :D

It is late here so I'll update quickly and then try to add more later.
Amber had the weekend that Willy warned me about.
She fucked David on Wednesday night.
Dr. M was going on a camping trip with one of his kids for Friday and Saturday, so Thursday night he took her out to dinner.
And he spent that night fucking her in our bed.
Friday David called her and said he had a work dinner, but he'd love for her to meet him out. She went out to meet him.
She was feeling naughty and the evening was cool so she wore this grey cashmere dress she has with a pearl necklace and high heel boots, but underneath it she wore a tiny thong and push-up bra.
When she got to where they were meeting, he was just finishing with is clients and so he introduced "my friend Amber."
They had one drink there and then after his clients left he suggested they go to his hotel bar so "they wouldn't have to drive"
She laughed and asked if he thought she was easy.
He said "No, I think you're gorgeous...pause...smile...and yes, i want to fuck you again"
She teased me by telling me that even Dr. M wasn't that direct and that she liked it.
They had a few drinks in the hotel bar, she could feel him grinding up against her until finally she was so horny she whispered in his ear "what was it you said you wanted to do?"
He didn't even bother to finish his drink, but took her hand and led her straight to his room.
Where he fucked her brains out.
Saturday his flight left, and she went up to LA to see her mom. She was coming home and she called Dr. M. He had just spent two nights camping with his daughter and had just gotten home after dropping her off with her mom so she offered to bring him a "real dinner." She got take-out sushi, and they had dinner at his place and then she tucked him in by sucking his cock and he fucked her.
And then she called me when she was driving home.
And so I in my apartment jerking off over the two big cocked guys who fucked her all weekend.

Hi Sherules
any updates with your wife and David or Doc M. let us know.

Nice work, SR! Amber is living up to expectations. I predict that David will have her fucking his clients within two months, if not sooner, especially if she meets one she likes the looks of and lets him know. Does she read your posts or our posts? Not that she needs any encouragement, but it would be hot if she did!!! Amber is on her game, and if I were inclined to worry about anyone it would be you. Not that you need anything, either, at this point, but I know how edgy this game gets. If you ever need a friend or need to let off some steam, private message me. I've been there, brother. The better it gets for Amber, the better it gets for your addiction and the more dangerous it gets for your mental health. So far the two of you seem to be playing the game about as well as it can be played, but, believe me, you'll have some days when you wonder what the fuck you've created and how the fuck you're going to handle everything that's happening, even if she's the best little hot wife who ever lived.

I see the main pressure for them coming when his out of town project ends and the two have to reconcile living in the same house together again. Amber, it would seem, has become quite accustomed and happy living alone and fucking who she pleases at will. Right now, a few e-mails and text messages mixed with monthly visits are all she has to provide to the marriage to keep hubby on the hook. But when he is back home 24/7, and her freedom is curtailed even the slightest bit, when hubby is there to see things for himself and not just the electronic details she chooses to reveal to him, THAT is when the true test will begin.

Willypeter, I, too, see David eventually becoming Amber's pimp ( for lack of a better word) and replacing Dr. M in Amber's bed with himself and an endless, almost exclusive black, line of his clients.

Us hardcore cucks can only hope! She's as close as we've come to a perfect hot wife on here in a long time. SR writes well and expresses his feelings perfectly, and she's hot enough to keep herself in cock for the next 30 years. You and I seem to be on the same page on this Jax, but we might be mixing a little hopeful fantasy (and personal fear) into their reality. Time will tell. I'd bet we're right. And I'd bet that SR hopes to hell we are, too. Amber has the pussy, so Amber makes the rules. She rules. We drools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread