New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shidave said:
Not wrong. Even in the days when they were barefoot and pregnant, discontent existed.

=========

and often with stealth and much discretion they had liaisons
with lovers with and w/o hubby's consent ....under cover cucks
musta existed for eons ....now with the internet we can be both
brazen & loud about it whilst maintaining our anonymity :)

maintaining anonymity

its just not on here that folks are barazen and loud (while anonymous) its everywhere these days

klingon said:
its just not on here that folks are barazen and loud (while anonymous) its everywhere these days

=========

yeah ain't it fun cuntface? :D

do you have an new update on amber and doc m.and j. let us know how it is going.

it has been awhile and would like to know if you have heard from your wife about her dating Doc M. and J. are they all still dateing let us know.

Hey all, it has been a weird two weeks.
Amber is still dating both Dr. M and J. unfortunately, last saturday her uncle passed away. timing was surprise, but he had been ill. for family reasons, funeral was this past saturday. she flew up on thursday and i came out late friday night. it was nice to see her on an "off" weekend. we had a chance to talk, and spend some time together but not much cuckoldry going on. i just got home late last night and am posting quick before i head in to work.
The week before, she had a huge week at work and by friday needed a drink. and to be dressed up pretty and taken on a date.
and dr. m's big cock.
he took her out for a definite date dinner, she told me that she was going to wear a simple but super clingy knit sheath dress and her high purple suede pumps. they were going out about 2/3 of a mile from our house, so i was certain that pretty soon after dinner dr. m was going to be pumping that big cock inside my wife in our bed.
when i spoke to her on saturday, he had already left and she had just heard from her mom that her uncle had died. she went up to LA on sat to be with her, and then had to cram her whole work week into three days and then she went up to see her uncles family and be with her mom on thursday. so as you can imagine, on sat when i talked to her she wasn't really telling me about how dr. m had bent her over our bed and fucked her from behind, or how he lifted her up and entered her standing or how she straddled him and slowly sat back and let his big cock push into her. but since we had talked before he picked her up i definitely imagined those things later.
as for j, he was probably a little put out, they are still playing tennis in their league and are apparently second in the standings but she had to go back to work to cover cases both of the last two wednesdays and so she hasn't fucked him since the party.
she is going to mexico with dr. M in three weeks and then the following weekend she comes to chicago to be with me for the whole week thru memorial day!

sounds like you have it all in hand right now if you get any updates let us know
let us know haw it goes for her in mexico with DR M.

sherules said:
Hey all, it has been a weird two weeks.
Amber is still dating both Dr. M and J. unfortunately, last saturday her uncle passed away. timing was surprise, but he had been ill. for family reasons, funeral was this past saturday. she flew up on thursday and i came out late friday night. it was nice to see her on an "off" weekend. we had a chance to talk, and spend some time together but not much cuckoldry going on. i just got home late last night and am posting quick before i head in to work.
The week before, she had a huge week at work and by friday needed a drink. and to be dressed up pretty and taken on a date.
and dr. m's big cock.
he took her out for a definite date dinner, she told me that she was going to wear a simple but super clingy knit sheath dress and her high purple suede pumps. they were going out about 2/3 of a mile from our house, so i was certain that pretty soon after dinner dr. m was going to be pumping that big cock inside my wife in our bed.
when i spoke to her on saturday, he had already left and she had just heard from her mom that her uncle had died. she went up to LA on sat to be with her, and then had to cram her whole work week into three days and then she went up to see her uncles family and be with her mom on thursday. so as you can imagine, on sat when i talked to her she wasn't really telling me about how dr. m had bent her over our bed and fucked her from behind, or how he lifted her up and entered her standing or how she straddled him and slowly sat back and let his big cock push into her. but since we had talked before he picked her up i definitely imagined those things later.
as for j, he was probably a little put out, they are still playing tennis in their league and are apparently second in the standings but she had to go back to work to cover cases both of the last two wednesdays and so she hasn't fucked him since the party.
she is going to mexico with dr. M in three weeks and then the following weekend she comes to chicago to be with me for the whole week thru memorial day!

You will like Chicago much more when its warmer outside. Glad to hear things are going well for you two and thanks for sharing.

cuntface

Hey Duke - its Mister cuntface to you
=========

yeah ain't it fun cuntface?

Hi Sherules
has she gone out with Doc M. or J. and if so what happened with them.

has she seen Doc M or J and if so what has happened with them
let us know.

Quick update.
I haven't talked to Amber yet today, so I don't know how the night went. Last night was the end of season awards banquet at J's club for the tennis leagues. Their last match was on Wednesday. They had been in second place, and they won and the couple in front lost, so they ended up tied for first. So anyhow, the club does this huge party and gives out the awards. Basically an excuse for a party lol.
So when I spoke to her last night she was wearing this cream colored tight scoop neck silk t-shirt, with a cream pleated skirt and tan HIGH pumps. I can only imagine how hard J must have been all night. They were planning on staying for the drinks and the awards, but skipping out for dinner.
Dr. M has been traveling, and busy with work and his kids. When I spoke to her she told me she missed him and was planning on calling him today to invite him over for "dinner or something" tonight. When I talk to her today hopefully she'll fill me in on that.

sounds good let us know how it went.

Just spoke to Amber. She had a great time last night. And had a funny story. So she looked amazing at the party, J even tried copping a feel in the parking lot before they went in!. While they were standing around for cocktails before the awards this older, attractive woman came up and started chatting with her. They had played during the season and Amber had thought she was cool and funny. So the woman says "I like that you're dating even before you're fully divorced"
Amber said she was surprised and was barely able to say "what do you mean?"
The woman smiled and said "honey, you're wearing your ring, and I know J isn't your husband"
Amber said she got a little embarrassed and said "well, we're separated" and the woman giggled and said "well, just don't let him meet J"
Amber giggled at that.
Anyhow, they chatted on and off for the night> Amber never fully told her about us but it was clear she was there with her boyfriend J, not just tennis partner J. As they were leaving the woman said "we're having a MILF night on Friday, you know, to get ready for Mother's Day, wan't to join us?"
Amber said "i'm not a milf" and her new friend giggled and said "you will be" so they traded phone numbers and now Amber has a new friend.
J didn't want to eat the buffet at his club, so he took her to their favorite outdoor place. She spent the evening teasing his cock under the table, wondering how many other attractive ladies at his club didnt want him to meet their husbands.
Amber was feeling frisky and naughty so when they got to the car she unzipped him and was kissing him and then asked him "so, did you fuck Ms. K before or after you broke up with your fiancee?"
He kind of coughed and Amber giggled and told him "I thought so"
When they got back to his house she took him in her mouth and asked him "did she suck you like this?"
and then inside she teased him with "so, you seem to like married women... did you fuck her on the pool table too?"
she was laughing as she told me and written down it looks like she was jealous, but she wasn't.
She told me she got him so worked up that he just started kissing her hard, slid her panties aside, lifted her onto the pool table and entered her. She LOVES getting him to lose control. He fucked her again in bed that night and then this morning was apparently a gorgeous day and so they spent the morning in bed slowly fucking.
She called me from the grocery store where she was picking up some wine and snacks for her date with Dr. M tonight.

great update so if you hear from her about her date wuth Doc M. let us know

Hi sherules
how did her date go with Doc. M and when is she going to the
wedding with him update soon

Amber has had a good time over the last few nights. The weather in so cal has been amazing apparently. As she told me "so nice and warm it makes me not want to wear clothes"
Sunday she had bought some wine and stuff for snacks. Her original plan was for Dr. M to come over, they would hang out, then go to dinner at this place on the beach to watch the sunset and then come home....
He got delayed a little and didn't get to our house until about 7:00. Sunset is around 7:30 now and we have a little deck off our bedroom with a view over the houses across the street and you can see the sunset and the ocean. Amber was wearing a frilly little slip dress and her blue suede pumps. I can imagine Dr. M had no intention of going out for dinner lol.
Anyhow, they went up to the deck to watch the sunset with a bottle of wine. You can see the deck from the street, so you have to be a little careful up there. Amber said she felt very sexy, having her BF with her watching the sunset, all dressed up. They were making out on and off too. They were up there for about 45 minutes watching the sunset, talking, making out. His hands were all over her including fingering her while they watched the sun slip into the ocean.
Once sunset was over he took her inside, stood behind her and lifted her dress off, slid her panties off and then stood her infront of the chair in our room. He had her bend over, put her hands on the arms of the chair and then he kneeled behind her and started licking her pussy. She was thinking about how hot she felt that her hub knew she had spent Sat night fucking one BF, was now going to fuck another sexy over and she was so worked up and horny that she was afraid her legs would give out. She had a little climax and then she wanted him inside her.
She turned him around, undressed him, and felt his cock get fully hard in her hand. She gave him a little nibble, but she wanted his cock inside her and so she sat him in the chair and climbed on top of him and mounted his big cock. They fucked like that for a little while, nice and slow, her riding up and down on his cock feeling him deep inside her. She had another little climax and then he stood up, still inside her and walked her to the bed. He laid her down, him on top and then started to fuck her long and deep until they both came together.
Afterwards they didnt bother going out for dinner. She just put on her dress over her naked body, he had his boxers on, and they went downstairs to eat some of the snack she bought and finish the wine. After about 30 minutes she noticed he was recovered :) and I have no doubt that seeing my sexy wife in her nothing but hot little dress and 5 inch suede heels helped lol. She teased him for a little and then they went back to bed where he fucked her slowly to two huge orgasms.
Monday and Tuesday they were both busy with work and then last night he called her around 5, he had a meeting cancel and so he told her to meet him where they had planned on going out on Sunday night. I didn't get a chance to talk to her again, so I am sure his big cock has been pumping inside her all night.
They are heading to Cabo next Thursday. So far I am fine, but I am sure I will get jealous and jittery as it gets closer.

she rules i drools

Hi sherules
sounds like evreything is going great with you and her let us know how the date went
last night when you talk to her hope everything goes good in cobo.for her and good for you while she is there with Dr M. update us soon.

Just got off the phone with Amber.
J's ex-GF called him the other day. She wanted to work things out and he is apparently not against it. But he also was interested in still fucking Amber.
He wanted to meet her for a drink and to "talk."
Although she has fucked married guys, it has only been quickies. And she told him that if he was going to try with his ex, she wasn't interested in being the reason that it fails. So she has broken things off with J.
She was a little bummed, more let down that he wanted to get back together with his GF and still try to fuck her on the side. She would have respected him more if he had told her straight up that his ex called and he was going to try to make things work with her and couldn't see Amber any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.