• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Amber must feel very hurt. He more or less told her she is just a fuck slut!!

Hi sherules
have you got any updates with her and Dr M.has she had any time with him
and did J. try to get her back. let us know

I'm sorry for Amber but happy for me. I was getting tired of her just fucking J and M. Now maybe she'll start to fill out the alphabet of guys out there who would happily fuck her. How do you feel about things? Are you ready for her to expand her stable of studs?

Not a lot to report yet. But I am admittedly a little on pins and needles. Amber spent the weekend in LA at her mom's house for Mother's Day. The went shopping (of course) and she was proud of the new heels she got. Lucite heels, but apparently a really sexy cream colored mesh and leather upper. I told her they sounded like stripper heels and she giggled and told me "No, they don't look cheap at all, they're really nice looking, only a four inch heel but very sexy. More like high priced ******" She has this pretty but demure gold and green dress she is going to wear to the ceremony and the heels are apparently "just perfect for the resort"
We chatted a little over the weekend and then she has been getting crushed at work this week trying to cram five days into three. She is working tonight and Dr. M is picking her up at 5:00 tomorrow for a 6:45 flight. They get to Cabo around 8:30 or something. He has a golf time for the afternoon and has booked her a massage. Needless to say she is excited for the weekend.
We didn't get to talk too much about the whole J thing. I get the sense that she isn't worried about the fuck slut part. It is more like she is disappointed in him. His ex took the step of coming back and he is going to try to fuck Amber on the side. She has fucked married guys before, she likes the "hunt" but she hasn't dated one in a long time. I think she wanted him to be "man enough" to tell her he couldn't see her and was going to try to work things out with his ex. I kind of think if he had done that and things didn't work out she'd have been happy to fuck him again, but now, she won't. Oh well, his loss, lol. And hopefully soon she'll have a new friend to tell Willy about :)
Part of me is in agony right now knowing that in about 7 hours my wife is going on vacation with her BF to an exclusive resort in Mexico where he is going to spend the weekend pampering and fucking her brains out. She is basically packing two bikinis, three pairs of heels and a couple of dresses. She did make time today to get a mani-pedi and waxing.
And yes she is wearing her ring.

So, Amber had a late night at work last night and was afraid she would sleep through alarm so she had me call her at 4:00 her time to make sure she was awake. It felt weird calling her to make sure she made it up in time to go get her brains fucked out all weekend by her big cocked doctor BF.
She just sent me a text, they are on the plane, she is very excited.
Wasn't sure if she should thank Dr. M for her massage before or after...
I am so hard and jumpy right now

Hi sherules
keep us updated with her time with Dr. M. in cobo and how it all goes.

Just got an e-mail from Amber.
Their room wasn't ready yet so they are getting upgraded to a junior suite. Not quite as close to the other guests but somehow she doesn't mind :)
She was heading down to spa. M is surfing, golf is tomorrow I guess with three other guys. Another massage tomorrow for Amber.

Hi sherules
let us know as soon as you talk to her about what is going on in cobo with the doc.

Hi Sherules
how are things in cobo going can you update us.

have you had any word how things are going in cobo.

I just got an amail from Amber, they are at hotel waiting for limo to take them to airport. She had an "amazing" weekend. Hotel was apparently great. Spa and massage were amazing. Wedding was very romantic, sunset, on the patio.
And she said it was wonderful to have some time to be alone with Dr. M on vacation.
One thing she said was the hotel was amazing and "we'll definitely come here" which i think meant her and me, but got me hard thinking her and him.
i can't wait to talk to her later, it sounds like she and Dr. M had a wonderful lover's weekend

yes let us know as soon as she updates you.

Hi sherules
hope everything went well with her in cobo with the doc. let us know as soon as she tells you all about her trip look forward to any and all updates.

Phone tag with Amber today, short conversation yesterday. She had an AMAZING time. They pretty much hung out or fucked all weekend. She promised to fill me in on that more later.
They got in late yesterday, he didnt feel like going home and trying to find dinner, so he took her out. And since they were near our house, well they just ended up in our bed. I jokingly said "Jeez, you just were with him for four days, didn't you get enough there?" and she got her naughty voice on and said "baby, i'm going to be with you for ten days, it will be nearly three weeks before i get fucked like that again, i wanted to get all i could"
We played phone tag today, so i didnt hear much of the weekend, but the ceremony was really nice, she met a couple of nice couples that he knew. She said it felt so sexy and romantic to be at another wedding. She did tease me that they snuck off during the reception and she gave him a quickie. She just took his hand, led him back to their suite, unzipped him, lifted her dress, panties off and pulled him into her. She felt so naughty returning to a wedding reception under the stars with her pussy full of his cum.
I can't wait to see her, she arrives here on Saturday and she has promised to fill me in on ALL the details!

yes let us know if and when she tell you the rest about the trip to cobo.

I finally got a chance to talk to Amber last night. They were staying at the Palmilla which sounds like it was a really nice place. So I had called her early on Thursday so she would be ready in time for Dr. M to pick her up. She wore a simple slip on dress and wedgie high heels and so I am sure she looked casual and sexy at the same time. Flight was fine, she basically dozed the whole way. They got to hotel, he had requested early check in and the room wasn’t ready so they went and had brunch and it still wasn’t ready so that was when they got offered a junior suite. The whole wedding party was supposed to be in one wing of the hotel and the suite wasn’t in that section. It did have an ocean view, and Amber didn’t mind being a little bit away from everyone else ☺
So after they got in their room M was planning on surfing, there is apparently a break there that he loves. Amber had thought golf but that was Friday afternoon with some of the guys coming down for the wedding. So he went off to locate the surfboards to rent and Amber unpacked a little, but then took a nap. He came back to find her sleeping and apparently couldn’t resist waking her up with his cock. He spooned up behind her and had one leg up and was rubbing his big cock against her slit while she woke up. He entered her like that and he fucked her slowly until she was wide awake and then she climbed on top of him and rode him until they both came. She told me it was a “wonderful start to a naughty weekend.”
He had booked her a 90 minute massage while he went to surf. She went to clean up and take a quick shower before going because she was worried that she’d be lying there with M’s cum leaking out of her used pussy. So M went and surfed and she had her massage. Apparently the masseur was this flamingly gay Australian guy. She loved his accent, felt very comfortable with him and basically told him ALL about our relationship and how she was there for a wedding with her BF and I was in Chicago. She felt so relaxed and comfortable and safe and sexy, she told me it was the best massage she has ever had.
After she wandered around a little bit, and then got her book and sat in on the main deck reading and watching the surfers. She watched M get out and come join her. They had a couple of margaritas on the patio and then they went back to the room to shower and change. She was wearing her cute little dress and her wedgie heels and was feeling so naughty and sexy and happy that she was being a naughty tease. By the time they got to the room he was rock hard. She undid his surf trunks and let his cock out and told me she said that she hadn’t had a chance to properly say hello to “him” and so she then took him in her mouth and sucked him until he came in her mouth. For dinner he was taking her to a place in Cabo that was close to the hotel and supposed to be very romantic and good. She didn’t want him to see her get ready so she let him shower and dress and then sent him off to the bar to wait for her. She pulled her hair up, and then put on a demi cup bra, no panties and amazing gauzy little dress. I have seen it, and it is stunning without being slutty. She added strappy super high heels and went to meet M. She LOVED his reaction. And that of the other guys in the bar. Dinner was apparently great, local seafood etc. And romantic. Afterwards they went back to the hotel room, opened the deck doors and M slowly made love to my wife.
The next morning he went out to surf again and she kind of hung out and read and napped and lounged around. He played golf that afternoon with a group of guys from the wedding party and Amber had another treatment at the spa. That evening was the “rehearsal” dinner, although it was basically just dinner for the entire group. Amber was a little nervous going as the married GF, but she ended up having a good time and talked to some very nice people. Afterwards they went to the hot tub on their side of the hotel. It is apparently on the bluff overlooking the ocean. Amber had worn a tiny bikini and there was no one else in it. She was a little tipsy, and M had bought them glasses of champagne, which usually makes her naughty anyhow. So soon enough she was straddling his lap with his cock out of his shorts and her bikini bottom aside and his cock slowly fucking her to a huge orgasm. He didn’t cum so she took him back to the room to “finish him properly”
Saturday morning was spent hanging out at the beach, she wore a one piece rather than the bikini ☺. The ceremony was in the afternoon. She wore this (as she described it) really cute yellow floral spaghetti strap dress and the Lucite heels. Dr. M wore a linen suit but barefoot and Amber thought he looked “totally hot.” After the ceremony there was the dinner and then drinks and dancing. At the party after Amber saw one of the other wives chatting with M and that was when she decided she needed to “refocus” his attention and took him off for the quickie. About an hour later she was standing off to the side, looking at the ocean and felt M slide up behind her. Nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear that the quickie earlier had just made him want her gorgeous body more and that he wanted to take her back to the room and slowly make love to her.
She thought that was a GREAT idea.
Sunday he got up early to surf, came back, fucked Amber again, and then they went down to the brunch for the wedding party. After that they packed up and headed to the airport. She emailed me there on his iPad which she had used all weekend and thought was super cool. They were delayed by about two hours, so they hung out with two other couples. By the time they got back to San Diego it was early evening. M didn’t want her having to cook for herself (hah!) so he took her out for dinner. And then “just happened” to stay over. In our bed. Fucking my wife. Again.
She is taking the red-eye tonight and I am looking forward to reclaiming my wife tomorrow as soon as we get back to my apartment!

let us know how it goes with her and you on her trip to you update soon.

Hi Sherules
has your wife gotten there with you yet and how are things going let us know.

I had just written a longer version of this but it got lost in space and I only have a few minutes.
Amber is here, taking a nap. She wore the dress and heels that she ad worn to the wedding on the flight and looked STUNNING walking out. She also walked out with a good looking-black guy named David and we gave him a ride home. He is an attorney here in Chicago who travels to San Diego a lot for work.
In the car after we dropped him off I asked her “so did you tell him what I am?”
“what do you mean?”
“ a weird freak who moved to chicago for his job and likes that his wife dates other guys”
“no, more like my husband is a loving wonderfully supportive man who knows that even if I go out with other men would never do anything to hurt him”
“he wants to fuck you”
“we just met” smile
“I want to fuck you”
smile, her hand on my crotch “lucky for me you want him to fuck me too!”
So we got home, she kissed me, patted my crotch and said “wake me up at 11:30. With a cappuccino” smile and then with a sexy walk in her dress and heels she headed to the bedroom and has been napping. And I am off to Starbuck’s

Amber is taking a quick shower after we just made love for the first time in a month.
It made me think about something Willy once said about this becoming an addiction. I am making love to my wife for the first time in a month. I just saw her walk off the plane wearing a sexy little dress and heels that she is wearing specifically because the last time she wore it she got her brains fucked out by her boyfriend.
She walked out obviously flirting with a good looking black guy, who is clearly interested in my wife.
As I am trying to bring my wife to climax I am thinking about her inevitable first date with David. About how excited she will be for that first date. How she'll wear a sexy clingy dress and fuck me heels. That moment that she first sees his black cock, picturing her smile as she bends over to taste his cock with her lips, how she'll spread her sexy married legs to welcome him into her married pussy.
And i realized that a part of me is madly in love with her not in spite of her fucking around but because of her fucking around. And that while I am totally excited she is going to be all mine for the next ten days, I am excitedly waiting for her phone call to tell me that David is in town and she is going to "take him out to a few places, so he knows where to take clients" knowing that by the end of that evening he will have buried his cock in my wife.
Willy is right, it is an addictive rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread