• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
sherules said:
So, just when I thought I was safe and stable.
Amber was with Dr. M all weekend. Quiet date Friday night, dancing last night. We chatted today.
This sucks.
Nine months more is a long time.

Nine months is too long, really...

Download YouTube video

does that mean your chat didn't go so well?

Hi She
did you get everything worked out with amber in your last post sounds like trouble ahead
did you get it all worked out if so what has she been up to look for an update hope all is well.

So, I know some of you tried to warn me about this in the beginning. But. Your wife dating someone seriously is different from your wife fucking guys occasionally, even if it is sometimes for 6 or 9 months in a row.
Amber spent all weekend with Dr. M. They went out for dinner Friday night at “their” place and then Saturday night they went dancing. She told me she wore her sexy shimmery long sleeve plunge back dress with super high heels. I know he fucked her at least four times over the two nights. And then on Sunday they went to the Farmer’s Market again. And ran into someone we know casually.
Hearing all those things was just a lot.
It is also her birthday next week. I get there Thursday, the night of her birthday, but she is going out for dinner with Dr. M Wednesday night. So he is going to be able to fuck my wife first on her birthday.
Amber and I have talked, and she has been very sweet and loving. But it doesn’t change the fact that she is dating Dr. M.
And is fucking him.
And is going to be fucking him in the morning of her birthday.
And I am 2000 miles away.
She is not leaving me for him, she has no interest in leaving me for him.
I remember reading a book by Lance Armstrong where he said he rides his bike for the pain, sort of I guess to see what he can take. That is kind of how I feel. Can I take this? And honestly, it hurts a lot sometimes, but also being able to talk to Amber about a long weekend fucking her BF gives me a perverse pride in being able to “take it.”
Twisted, I know.
She has been loving and supportive, but I have to admit, she doesn’t shy away from the fact that she is fucking Dr. M, has been fucking him for nearly 20 months, that I know about it and that I knew about it when I left.
I know for sure that I’d rather have her doing this and sharing the intimacy that we have than having her cheat on me.
I guess sometimes it just feels crappy.
I am totally looking forward to seeing her next week, and as much as you can know what someone else is thinking, I know she is excited for me to come visit her for her birthday.

She
hope you all can work out the dating thing and it is good that she is not wanting him over you i know how you feel i did lose mine to him but it took two years. like i said i hope you and amber work everything out and keep us updated with it all.

Kind of quiet weekend for Amber.
Dr. M was with his kids, so nothing there.
Tennis guy had called her four times on Thurs/Friday ostensibly to give her the trophy from the tournament so she agreed to meet him for early drink on Saturday. She dressed pretty, but nothing amazing.
Anyhow, they met at this rooftop bar near the beach in north county. Were having a nice chat. He was asking about her, talking. When he heard that I live in Chicago rather than in SD she said something shifted and he seemed a little cockier.
Which turned her off. So she ended the "date" after the drink.
But then she was bummed, because she found him REALLY attractive.
She ended up going home, doing paperwork and calling me.
Sunday she took a yoga class and worked out, met a friend for brunch and then caught up on more work.
I fly out there Thursday for her BDay.
Dr. M is taking her out tomorrow night, he won't tell her where.
I hope she has an amazing time, but right now, I don't think I can handle talking to her before they go out.
I can't wait to see her though

You need to get some action yourself. Start hooking up. Ya gotta do something to pass all the time without her. I know that's heresy to most cucks, but wth.

She
let us know how the birthday trip goes and how you and Amber get along

Been thinking about jealousy and competition.
Wed night it was apparently crappy in SD. Dr. M was planning to take Amber out for sunset drinks and then romantic dinner. It was raining, so no sunset. Still they had romantic dinner, and he spent the night. When I got there Thursday it was clearing and Thursday night was spectacular.
So I got to take her out for sunset drinks.
And the lovely evening walk after dinner.

On the other hand, when I got home, and went up to our bedroom to unpack, I could still see her slinky dress and sexy heels on the floor.
And on our bed, silk handkerchiefs tied around the bed frame.
I didn't ask about it then but found out today that he had tied her hands up and blindfolded her because he wanted to pleasure her without her being able to direct him. She said it was incredible laying there feeling him kissing and suckling and licking her pussy until she was so hot she could barely handle it and then waiting for his big cock to finally push into her married pussy unable to reach out for him and unable to see him.

We made love last night. I didn't try to "compete" and knew i couldn't. But i also got my wife to cum on my cock.
Tonight we had a dinner party for her birthday with four other couples. Lots of fun, wine, talking. Her best friend who knows about this was there. Nothing said, but as she was leaving a smile, a caress on my cheek and a "you're a great hubby"
Amber, well actually everyone, drank a lot. She is upstairs sleeping.
And I am going up to gently wake her by gently teasing her sexy shaved pussy and sliding my hard on into her until she wakes.

Hi She
sounds like it all worked out for you in the end let us know what happens next.

Fiscal Conservative and a Social Moderate doesn't exist in the same Political Party. Nor individual. There oxymorons.

Edit: I just can't believe someone falls for that line tax the "Rich",because they don't pay as much taxes as everyone else.
Boy do I have news for you! The "Rich" pay more in taxes than some of you make in 6 yrs.

hearing aid prices

She
tell us how the rest of your visit went with your wife did she see the Doc. while you were there let us know.

Many of us are this way

jhon Kevin said:
Fiscal Conservative and a Social Moderate doesn't exist in the same Political Party. Nor individual. There oxymorons.

Edit: I just can't believe someone falls for that line tax the "Rich",because they don't pay as much taxes as everyone else.
Boy do I have news for you! The "Rich" pay more in taxes than some of you make in 6 yrs.

Actually I believe they do, in a true libertarian. I'm an extreme conservative fiscally and equally liberal socially. This easily translates into: I don't care if you marry your dog as long I you don't expect me to pay your bills.

I agree with you that it does not exist in the mainstream parties.

You cannot possibly call yourself an intelligent person and compare Barack Obama to Idi Amin or Papa Doc. If you want to know about Obama and his voting record which speaks volumes, then go to BarackObama.com.

Hi Mr Layzze
what does this have to do with any of this story i think you need to put it in some place
other than here.

dana007 said:
Hi Mr Layzze
what does this have to do with any of this story i think you need to put it in some place
other than here.

I Agree! What is this doing in this thread? :confused:

Hi She
it has been awhile is everything good with Amber let us know look forward to your update

Hi She
hope your world did not come down on you hope you and amber worked it all out and she has told you all about her time with Doc. M. if she has seen him let us know how it is all going. look forward to any and all updates.

How does a rich person FEEL ABOUT HIS LOW-PAID EMPLOYEES stressing out that their mortgages are heading towards forclosure?

If the money system collapses, the underclass will have to camp out in nature and become vegetarians living like the pioneers who shot a few rabbits or wild animals to survive. The rich will fall over too, because no one will be left in town to man the factories.

Society needs people to shuffle the paper around and make important decisions, but the rewards that come from doing that successfully, seem over the top when a technically bankrupt America is fighting for economic survival. Printing more money isn't working because the fundamental causes of the recession are not being addressed.

sherules said:
So, I know some of you tried to warn me about this in the beginning.

They went out for dinner Friday night at “their” place and then Saturday night they went dancing.

I know he fucked her at least four times over the two nights.

So he is going to be able to fuck my wife first on her birthday.

She is not leaving me for him, she has no interest in leaving me for him.

being able to talk to Amber about a long weekend fucking her BF gives me a perverse pride in being able to “take it.” Twisted, I know.

She has been loving and supportive, but I have to admit, she doesn’t shy away from the fact that she is fucking Dr. M, has been fucking him for nearly 20 months, that I know about it and that I knew about it when I left.

I know for sure that I’d rather have her doing this and sharing the intimacy that we have than having her cheat on me.

I am totally looking forward to seeing her next week, and as much as you can know what someone else is thinking, I know she is excited for me to come visit her for her birthday.

The truth is she is "married" to two men. She gives time to each man, and each must not be envious or jealous of each other.

The converse of gender is that Mormon men can have several wives and each gets a percentage of the libido the man can offer. Maybe the wives have to make love to each other and encourage the gay side of their sexuality to make up for LESS COCK available?

(DOES spanking a wife before sex, that is reddening her bum with a big surge of extra blood to her skin, enhance her orgasm so completely that a couple of fucks a week from her husband will be enough to keep her contented all week).

After 20 months, she is now fully committed to her mariage with DR M, and you need to accept that this is the way things will be for probably a long time into the future.

You admitted that she is excited for you to come visit her on her birthday - she gets two birthday presents and cards and double fucking - no girl is ever going to complain about that.

It can be exciting for a horny wife to know that two men BOTH WANT HER BODY.

Do you think that Dr M sees you as an obstacle which restricts how much time he can have your wife in his bed? Or does he realise that his commands are always obeyed by your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.