New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana,
no, no cold feet
to be honest, since it seems like you're the only one who ever responds other than those spambot idiots i guess i just haven't posted as much.
We are doing well, she had a new date this past weekend, and is seeing M this week

I enjoy the posts too

Just not commenting all the time. Thanks for the story She

I love your story too! One of the ones I look for on a daily basis, wish you would keep going.

hi she
i look for any updates daily thanks for the update i would like to know all about her dates
if you would i am glad you and Amber are doing well and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi She
well i well keep up asking and reading if you keep letting me know what is happening with you and Amber i have missed hearing what is going on with you two and how it is going so if you would let me know.

sherules said:
Dana,
no, no cold feet
to be honest, since it seems like you're the only one who ever responds other than those spambot idiots i guess i just haven't posted as much.
We are doing well, she had a new date this past weekend, and is seeing M this week

Dana might be the only one posting comments, but I think there are a lot of us following Amber's adventures, please keep going.

Thanks for the support, it does help knowing that i am not whistling in the wind
Amber is doing well, very well.
This weekend she was M's date to a holiday benefit party on Thursday night, then they had a quiet romantic date Friday night and then last night he took her to a huge holiday party at a friend of his house.
The benefit party was dressy, not the same level as the one this summer, but still very nice. She wore a "oh, honey, you know the one, it is that very fitted red knit dress" with her super high sexy silver peep toe pumps. And i bet she looked like a present he wanted to unwrap all night long.
The party was at a country club up near where he lives and she was pleasantly surprised to run into her friend K, the one from the tennis league. They chatted on and off all evening and it was nice for her to see someone who knows and is discreet about it. Her favorite part of the evening was when M came over to nuzzle her neck and as he wandered off K smiled, patted her arm and said "i love the fact you can be a loving wife and a naughty girl"
Friday she worked all day and then that night they had a quiet romantic dinner at a place up near his house and then yesterday she did errands all day and "shopped for a special someone" who was in fact me :)
Last night he was taking her to a friends house for a big holiday blow out party. She has this sexy cream colored slip dress and super high gold heels she was planning to wear. Apparently the friend moves all his furniture out of his living room and turns it into a huge dance floor. She is excited to dance and i am turned on by the idea that EVERYONE will know that M will take her home and fuck her brains out as soon as they leave.
M's gets his kids back today until Thursday and she is going with the new guy to one of his work parties tonight.
If I didn't know better I'd tell her she is a slut lol
Anyway, hoping to talk to her soon, but my guess is she is going to be in bed for a while this morning.
Thanks again

Hi She
not any trouble like i said i will keep on reading and posting as long as you keep it updated. great to hear she is well and you are to.
update about the new guy and his party she went to.

Hi She
how did things go with Amber and her dates so far looking for the whole story on it.

Hi She
hope you have agood xmas with Amber and you update soon to what she has been up to.

She
great to hear that all is well can you give some more about her and all her dates up till now.

things have been great between the two of us.
For you pervs though it is boring.
We've been together for the whole time, although she is out with a friend (VANILLA) right now.
One small thing
When we were driving home from LA on Tues night, we left her mom's around 9:30, after dinner.
Amber was tired, curled up in front seat while I drove.
It just struck me how huge a presence in my life she is, but how tiny physically she is.
I love that we make decisions together, I love that we are equal partners
And yes, i love that she is dating

she
hope you and amber had agood xmas. and a happy new year looking for any updates.

Hi sherules. I have very much enjoyed your posts but I am compelled to ask a practical question or two.

How do you manage to know Every bit of detail to your wife's adventures? I mean, you know her conversations with her lovers almost word for word, quote for quote.

You knew what rooms the newer BF showed her in the tour of his new house, in which room order (ending in the bedroom...etc).

Is it possible she is telling you every single piece of informational minutia?

You have every single event documented in every single order as it happened. I've never read anyone else on here post with such detail. It's like the most complete Penthouse letter ever written.

It's you, it's her existing boyfriend, then it's another boyfriend and she balances everything flawlessly and never misses a beat in describing every possible situation.

I'm at a loss at how this whole situation is perfectly documented.

she
keep up the updates and we will keep reading them. looking for any more updates you have.

Island
I freely admit that I fill in some blanks, and I (think I have) never claimed that the quotes were exact transcriptions of our conversations.
Things like the order of the tour: when we are having phone sex I want to drag it out as long as possible, I ask questions, the more she tells me the longer I am hard, jerking off and having "sex" with my wife.
As for balance, you have to remember, I edit what I post so the rough edges get smoothed, and yeah, she is pretty good, but I live out of town, and she really is only dating one guy seriously and occasional flings. I think a number of 30 year old women are capable of that balance.
And, this is my opportunity to work through-vent-explore a potentially awful long term separation from a wife I totally and completely worship but who, frankly is fucking other guys, who I fear may not "need" me, and it turns me on.
It is not meant to be absolute fidelity to reporting events. Glad you're reading though.

And don't get me wrong, a lot of this sucks.
I am definitely conflicted about my choice.
Part of me would WAY rather have stayed home and been "quietly" cuckolded the way we were going.
On the other hand, professionally it has been great for me.
And so far, it hasn't blown up in my face

She
i think you have done a great job telling your and her story keep it up.
and have a happy new year.

and now i am back in chicago
oh joy

She
did you and Amber have a good xmas and new years and can you update us on her dating. looking forward to the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.