• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi She
i hope you have worked it all out with Amber and you have some updates for us the last time you posted you with her for her birthday and still like to hear how it went let us know.

Hi She
sorry things worked out the way it did about you getting jealous about Doc M. and i hope you have worked things out and you and Amber are ok and you have some updates for us about you and her.

Hi She
did you let all of this stop you from telling us all of your wifes dates with the Doc. hope you will update soon as to what has been happening with you and her.

Hope your doing well after the visit. I am originally from Chicago and going back in early November for a short visit...Darn its cold downtown in November... Thanks for posting.

Hi Dude
did you give up after Ambers birthday party if not what is going on.

Hey
Yeah, it has been a while.
Things are good, I just needed a little time to settle down a little.
We've passed the nine (and now ten) month mark. It is sort of like that moment in a marathon where you are around 17 miles. You know the finish line is coming, but you're still a long way away. It hurts and it kind of sucks, but it is also exhilarating and fun.
Amber's BDay weekend was amazing. We had her actual birthday, romantic fun dinner. Then had the dinner party the next night, she got a little tipsy, was great fun. I sent her to bed while I tidied up and then I snuck into bed and gently woke her up for wonderful tipsy sex :)
Saturday we drove up to her mom's house in LA and had a great night with her mom and her hub.
I flew home Columbus Day, and honestly there was a let down after the amazing weekend. I wished I could be home with her. We had some LONG conversations about us and my fears. I confessed that while I was totally turned on by her being Dr. M's girlfriend I was also scared of her being Dr. M's GIRLFRIEND.
There was a lot of talking, a lot of phone sex, a lot more talking lol
Basically, she assured me that, yes, Dr. M is enormously attractive to her BUT he has two flaws that she is happy to overlook since she is married, but would be deal breakers if they were "really" dating.
First he is strong silent type. She is way turned on by it, but she admits that after a while she'd hate not "knowing him" and she loves how she knows me. And the second part is he has an ex-wife and kids, and she knows that they would demand (and deserve) some of his time and she is "not willing to ever be second"
After that we kind of fell (well I did) into the "best friend" conversation. She admitted that they had been out near his house, walking in town. Ran into a guy he knew, older, distinguished. Amber LOVED that M paused and then just said "and this is my girlfriend, Amber"
I pretended to be shocked "but you're married!"
"I know, i reminded him after we walked away"
"and?"
"He pulled me to him and kissed me and told me that was one of the many things that turned him on about me"
“Did you tell your husband?”
“Yeah, I tell him everything. I hate him being away but I am so lucky he lets me be myself”
We sort of continued like that for about two weeks.
I think I do it because it gives me a little distance from the immediate intensity but we can still talk about some of the issues of her dating. She likes it to because she can say things to a “friend” rather than her husband.
A little over a week ago she had to head up to Orange County for a product demonstration. Basically it is a work dinner for her with a bunch of surgeons and then they go through the technique on one of her products. Dinner was at 5:30 in Orange County. Driving is usually a nightmare so she took the train. Turned out there was a “charming” guy on the train. Mid-30’s, had a “starter marriage” but was divorced now. Bought her a drink, flirt flirt.
They ended up meeting for “coffee” last Saturday (M had his kids, and she had been with him Friday night). She chose to meet around 4 and wore a simple dress and heels so that if things went well it could turn into drinks. Which it did. But unfortunately it didn’t go much further because he had dinner plans that he couldn’t get out of.
She explained her marriage by telling him we are separated, I live in Chicago but I visit often and we talk a lot. She definitely still loves me and we are working things out, but for now she is dating.
He didn’t press the meaning of “dating” but he did ask her out for dinner this past Monday night. They had a great time, unfortunately she got called during dinner and had to go to work. She ended up covering the case with a well respected surgeon in town (not M lol). Anyhow, as they were finishing it was clear he had noticed she was in scrubs and heels. He looked down at her feet and said “Were you at dinner?” she said yes and he said “Well, tell your husband I’m sorry for ruining your date”
She didn’t correct him, but LOVED it anyhow.
So after her early end to dinner they made plans to get together again Friday and so she spent last night with him. I was actually in the office working today and got a text from her that said “FUN! Tell you l8r” I tried to call her but she hasn’t picked up. I know she is helping a friend with logistics for a charity triathlon race this weekend, and is seeing M tonight. Can’t wait to get full details.
It is funny though how my wife cheating on M makes me feel more secure lol.

Hi She
good to hear from you at last glad things are good there keep us updated.

Hi She
have you talked with Amber yet and what did she have to say to you about all of it let us know. what is up.there.

Sometimes my wife does stuff that stuns me and makes me realize why I am madly in love with her.
She had been checking Southwest. Got a last minute deal to fly out. Surprised me by flying out to visit for about 12 hours. Got here last night around 6:00. Had made reservations for dinner at this place she had heard about. Called me as she landed, asked where I was, told me to wait at home. She arrived, wore sexy cashmere dress and suede heels. Took me out for dinner. And then bed :)
And then I had to put her in a cab at 6:00 this morning so she could head home to cover cases today and tomorrow.

Do you ever think what live will be like when you reach the finish line? She is going to be bored being with just you after a while.

Yes, I have thought about it a lot.
I'll have been away for 18 months.
She'll will have been Dr. M's GF for over two years if they stay together.
I miss the cuckold's angst of his gorgeous wife dressing up for a date, of being picked up by her boyfriend, of being home when the loving couple comes back, and of watching them go upstairs to our bed, of hearing him pleasure her in ways i do not.
So, I'm hoping they stay together at least for a little while.
Beyond that, who knows.
We are still planning to start our family at the end of next year.
She has no desire to try pregnancy play with a lover.
So we'll see.
Can't wait for her to be a MILF tho :)

Hi She
sounds like things are well and you and Amber have it all worked out what are you going to do if Doc ask her about the pregnancy thing if he finds out about what you taiked about. And she may like that idea.what then let us knowhow things are with her and Doc right now. and what has been happening with them.

Hi She
maybe the Doc will give you both at the sametime the pregnancy play and the milf for you being so good to them and leting her play while you are away let us know what is going on and things are going with Amber and the Doc,s back home. look forward to the next update.

Hi She
you no that what you started is life and we learn to deal with it you did let her do this and now you think you want her to stop it so if not what has been going on with you and her you jest stoped updating so at least tell us you are done.

Dana,
I don't want her to stop and we are definitely not done, but I also have to be honest.
This is incredibly erotic, but sometimes it hurts.
I dont know if I am incredulous or skeptical of the guys who seem to love every minute of their wife's infidelity and open humiliation.
This past weekend was great, we were at my MiL's.
Amber dropped me off at airport last night for a red-eye flight back to Chicago. She was wearing this amazing angora sweater dress, opaque thigh highs and tan pumps. She walked me in, kissed me at security line. I loved that people saw me with my stunning wife.
And then after I make it through I get this text "Thanks for lovely weekend, miss you already! Let me know when you are home safe and sound. Text, don't call! Remember time diff.....and I'll be at M's. XOXOXO"
I get home again Dec 24 which is 26 days. He has his kids 9 of those days, including Dec 20-23. Amber and M are celebrating "their" XMas on Dec 23. She'll be his date to two formal benefit parties, another XMas party, at least two dates as well as "their" XMas.
She is also seeing her new "conquest" next weekend when M will be with his kids.
Not surprisingly, she LOVES the holiday season.

Hi She
how are things with you and Amber is she going out with Doc M. and the new one how is that going as well i would like to hear how things are with you and her. update soon .

Hi She
it has been awhile have things gone bad with you and Amber or is everything ok how about an update and us know what is going on and how things are going.

Hey Dude
did you get cold feet after all that has happened to you and her let us know what has been up with you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.