New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SheRules...wife and I did the separation thing for 6 months while I worked 2 hours away. i still came home on the weekends and she had playmates during the week.

It's tough not going to lie. Sometimes very erotic but its hard even if you are fully on board now.

Sherules,

sherules said:
So I called [my co.] the next day and accepted December 1, scoring huge points. As it turned out, the project manager had to admit they were not quite ready and so instead I am going to start Jan 3.

No doubt 3 Jan. '10 will be better from the point of view of your wife's sexual/romantic ventures than your original planned departure date of 1 Feb. , so you've probably scored "huge points" (as you put it) at both ends.

—Custer

Reactions: franklyhorny
sherules said:
Saraha, thanks, that is pretty good advice. Especially in a female led marriage!
I think we've done a pretty good job of evaluating the situation on the professional merits and keeping the sexual side of things (somewhat) secondary. The project would be a good thing to have on my resume, and it puts me in contact with some people worth knowing. For her, staying behind allows her to demonstrate a commitment to her company, and gives her the chance to boost her profile to make a significant move in about two years.
The fact that she has a supportive husband who wants her to enjoy her "single" status is a bonus.
We stil haven't decided on the December 1 start. There are plusses and minuses to leaving earlier. It is a little more nebulous, but BIG bonus points with project management. And a better salary.
Amber isn't being really vocal, but she has gently teased that "with the two weeks off, it really is only six weeks early. And, besides, I'm sure I can find someone to keep me company for the holiday parties." Big grin.

I also think so.

Two recent updates. Not sure if this means I am in for a great wild ride or huge regret.
Monday Amber had to drop her car off for service. She was going to rent one since she has to drive around for sales calls. Her current lover said "I'm in the office all day, just use mine, but you'll have to drive me home after." So she had the car dealership drop her off at his office, drove his car (Range Rover) around all day. Afterwards she took him out for dinner to thank him. I knew this part was going on (he doesn't know I know).
She comes in, looking very sexy in her suit and heels. We start making out in the front hall. She is stroking me through my pants. Half smile. "Did you know that in 17 years of marriage his wife never sucked his cock?" Open mouth sexy tongue kiss. "Am I terrible that I like it when a man cums in my mouth?" I ask "did you let him cum in your mouth?" Big smile, her hand resting on my erection. "Uh huh, just before I came inside.... Well. I had to thank him for letting me use his car all day somehow."
So then today, my soon-to-be project manager let me know that they want me to fly out for two or three days in early December so that "we can hit the ground running when you get here in January." So Amber and I are sitting on the couch earlier tonight watching TV and I tell her that they want me to fly out to preview the project. About 15 minutes later she leans in and nuzzles my neck and whispers "Mmmmmm, I think I should probably give you a preview while you're away too."
It got me so hot. We ended up making love on the couch.
I know there are huge risks ahead but holy crap it is such a turn on too.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, joelhwood, johnbrinski and 1 other person
It always made me hot and stiff calling my wife from out of town to hear her tell me of a lover's visit and what he did or would do to her as I was away. Couldn't concentrate most of the time on anything else. Before the night was over I'd always have to seek some relief or I couldn't sleep either. Then I'd dream about it. Some nights I'd dream they were making love right next to me....it seemed so real that I thought I even felt the bed move....just before I'd wake with a raging boner.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Saraha
So last night she went out to a jewelry launch party with a GF of hers. Both of them all dressed up, sparkly dresses, HIGH heels. Party was fun. Afterwards the two of them went out for drinks and had fun flirting and then her BF met them and she went back to his house.
She just got home about 25 minutes ago, climbed into bed with me, dress and heels still on and lowered her wet fucked unfaithful pussy onto my sleep boner. After I blasted into her pussy and we were out of bed she was undressing. She smiled over at me and goes "Hon, I'm definitely going to miss you, but I think I am going to enjoy being "single" too."
She is in the shower now getting ready for work and I am totally wired thinking about it.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, joelhwood, johnbrinski and 1 other person
A little hint of my future...
Wednesday afternoon a friend of my wife's called her in a panic. The local Boys and Girls Club chapter has a "Boy's Night" fundraiser on Thursday. They basically have a bunch of pretty girls to dress up in little black dresses and high heels and they are assigned to a table and they work as hostesses and get the tables of guys to donate to the Boys and Girls Club. They apparently did stuff like gamble on horse races or buy lottery tickets, that kind of stuff. Nothing outrageous, just a chance for a bunch of guys to look at pretty women and donate to a good cause. So anyhow her friend had totally forgotten that she was going out of town with her BF this weekend and was hoping Amber could take her place. We had plans to go out for dinner, so her friend was able to get me a ticket too (regularly $500.00!). I didn't have a table assignment but I would get to go, get a free dinner and enjoy the evening. And I'd get to donate a little.
So Thursday she had to be there at 4:00 to help set up, event started at 6:00 with drinks and then dinner at 7:30. Her friend was super appreciative and dropped her off on her way to her BF's house since I was going to be there later.
So I get there about 6:30. During the cocktail party part the girls circulated before the guys got sent to their tables. Amber is already popular. She has her wedding ring on. When I get there she gives me a hug and says hi but nothing like "Oh, good, my husband is here." A lot of the girls apparently work for the guys at the event as office staff etc so people know each other. One of the girls asks Amber how we know each other and she says "we live on the same street"!
Anyhow, she looks amazing, clingy, sexy but not scandalous little black dress, 5inch open toe pumps. I noticed she is only one in nude pumps, all the other girls have on black. So evening is fun, apparently there is a "contest" for the girls, whoever's table donates the most gets a $200.00 gift certificate to one of the sponsor restaurants. After the dinner there is mingling, the do this reverse lottery thing where all the names are on a board and they pull them off one by one. It gets down to like five guys and is pretty raucous. Amber's table has one guy still up on the board so they are going nuts. Her table has ten guys, 30's to early 50's, seemed like good guys. There is one guy I figured she'd be into, definitely enjoying himself, but hanging back, not totally whooping it up. So after reverse lottery finishes she and I are talking casually near bar. I'm gently teasing her about her table, she is in second place for top table, but not far behind. The guy comes over, she sort of turns a little away from me on her barstool, he smiles and tells her "You've got the best heels on here" so she does that flirty girl thing, puts her leg out, points her toe and starts flirting. Small talk, I can hear some of it but don't want to look like I am paying attention. He asks her if they were good to her tonight, how is she doing on the top table board. She tells him she did well, thinks she is in second so he promises to make sure she wins. So small talk and then he goes "well, I was going to ask you out for a drink, but I see someone got there first" and she giggles and goes "that's OK, I can still go out for drinks...And, besides, he's moving to Chicago for work for a few months." He smiles and goes "then maybe I'll have to buy you dinner too" and then hands her his card with his cell phone number, she giggles and says "thanks, but I don't really have any pockets, let me give you my number in case I lose yours" so she gives him her cell number. So then small talk, he heads off back into the group. She hands me his cards. I act shocked and go "you slut" she giggles and goes "that's why you love me" which is true.
So about ten minutes later they do the announcement of the top girls, so they get the top five up there and go in reverse order trying to get the guys to donate more. So they finally finish "auction" and yes, he made sure she won.
So as they are all leaving she thanks him, gives him a little kiss on the cheek and tells him "thank you, maybe I should buy you that drink"
He laughs and says "yeah, OK, just wear those heels instead"
We had to wait for about 30 mins for the girls to finish counting up etc. so as we are leaving she tells me that he is out of town next week, and so they are going to go out for drinks when I am in Chicago for my December trip.

Reactions: franklyhorny and joelhwood
Wow, Sherules, this is a very exciting & erotic situation. I look forward to hearing how this develops--thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Would you comment a little more on your wife-led marriage? This is something I have tried convincing my wife to try.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Steev, so my wife led marriage.... Basically she is alpha and I am beta. I love that she knows what she wants or as she puts it (with a sexy little smile) "I expect to be taken care of in the manner to which I have become accustomed." She isn't demanding, and to some of the people here it probably seems pretty tame, but it is basic stuff, I do laundry and clean, I frequently do the grocery shopping. As I mentioned before, the bank account log in is in her name, but I handle our finances. She expects things to be taken care of. She isn't mean about it and I love trying to anticipate her needs, and wants. Very occasionally she is direct. About a month ago I had been busy and kind of slacked off with household duties. She was going out with her BF, who now does know that I know about them, and so as she was dressing we were chatting. She innocently asked what I was going to do while they were at dinner and I said I was going to watch some of the stuff we had on our DVR. She finished perfecting her make-up, smoothed her skirt and turned to face me. Remember, she is in 5 inch heels, which means she is now nearly 3 inches taller than me and looks gorgeous, and she goes "Honey, laundry is kind of piling up and the kitchen could use a better cleaning, maybe that would be a better use of your time while I am out..."
It stung, but all evening it made me hard to think I was domesticated while she was out on a date.
As for a little pop psychology, and I'm sure she'll disagree with me. Her parents met and married young. Her mom was 21 when she was born, and is now a really hot 49. Her dad cheated on her mom constantly and eventually left them when Amber was about 11. She hasn't seen him in 15 years. So my pop psychology is she is attracted to older fit guys, but could never marry someone like that so I got supremely lucky. In a little bit of synergy, her mom had a couple of bad relationships when amber was in HS. About 8 years ago she met a younger guy who convinced her that she was a hot sexy woman who was allowed to enjoy sex for sex. When we were dating she knew Amber was cuckolding me. So.... she met an older guy, really nice guy, and told him that she was dating someone at the same time. Two years ago they married and she still occasionally cuckolds him. He and I have never spoken about it.
We just spent this weekend up in LA with my MIL and her hub. So on the drive up and back we had time to talk. She is very excited about her date. He called her that Saturday morning, flirty without being inappropriate. He was confused/curious about her marriage. She assured him first that I wasn't some massively jealous bodybuilder who was going to kill him and that we are not getting divorced and since I was going to be out of town and she thought he was really cute she'd love to get a drink" and "since he made sure she won, she needed to make sure she thanked him appropriately." At one point I was chuckling since we were talking about my wife going out on a date with one guy wondering whether her boyfriend was going to be jealous of her going out with someone else.
So I fly to Chicago on the red-eye Wednesday night, she is going to drop me off and then go meet him for a drink. She called him from the car while we were driving up so I heard her say things like "Wednesday would be great, my hub is flying to Chicago that night. I have to drop him off around 9:00 and then I'll be single for the next two days" and "so do I buy you that drink or would you rather I wear those heels?" They chose a bar on the harbor with a view of downtown.

• Love
Reactions: joelhwood and johnbrinski
So I'm sitting in the boarding area of San Diego airport (free internet ZING!) Amber just dropped me off. She is wearing super skinny jeans, a demi cup bra, a sexy little blouse, fitted velvet jacket, and yes, the heels from a couple of weeks ago for her date.
And I am sitting here trying not to get hard while I wait to board a red-eye flight to Chicago

Reactions: johnbrinski
OK, I have a few minutes in the hotel before I have to get ready for a work dinner..
She had her date last night, met him at a bar with a view over the water. Had a great time, fun conversation. He is clear she is married and staying that way but is also open to dating. Nothing happened last night other than her feeling like she wants to see him again.

Dang

sherules said:
OK, I have a few minutes in the hotel before I have to get ready for a work dinner..
She had her date last night, met him at a bar with a view over the water. Had a great time, fun conversation. He is clear she is married and staying that way but is also open to dating. Nothing happened last night other than her feeling like she wants to see him again.

Man it was my hope that he would get some of her sweet pussy. Your lady sure sounds hot and beautiful. You are a very lucky man for a hot wife is a true treasure and like i say yours sounds very special. Needless to say you have me hooked reading about her. Please keep us posted and again i hope she is a real slut while you are out of town. Damm this is good, my pecker is rock hard a jumping like popcorn. :D Thanks okdeacon

Thanks for the support okdeacon.
She is seeing him again next week. I'm sure he will be getting some of "her sweet pussy" soon. She told me they closed the bar down (it closes early, like 11) and when they were in the parking lot he walked her to her car and she kissed him. He is apparently good at that and she told me she had to work hard to "behave." I teased her and said "But you're married, you slut" and she just giggled and teased back with "You think that is bad? I fucked another guy on my husband's birthday before"
So, I got home yesterday morning. She was busy at work all day, so we finally met for dinner around 8:00.
She is seeing her current BF tonight. With the holidays and his kids and families etc she is probably not going to see him much until after NYE. By which time I will be in Chicago and she will be single. She hasn't seen him since before Thanksgiving so she is very excited. He is apparently taking her to this really romantic restaurant with a view of downtown. Last night before bed she was picking outfits. She seems to have decided on a really clingy white cashmere sweater dress, mid thigh, demi-cup bra and tiny thong and 5 inch heels. The dress is really soft and just begs to be touched. I told her "he won't be able to keep his hands off you" and she relied "God, I hope not" and then I jokingly said "so, I haven't been a good substitute for the last two weeks?" and she sort of smiled and looked at me sexily and goes "no, not really"
She is at the gym now, and then this afternoon we have a baby shower to go to, I was hoping to skip it but apparently now the thing is that it is for the couple, not just the mom. All I know is I am going to be staring at Amber's ass and legs thinking that later she is going to be bent over his bed getting her brains fucked out.

• Love
Reactions: joelhwood
Sherules

Please keep us posted as she has me hooked. Could that restaurant with the view of downtown be Mr. A's? I have enjoyed many fun evenings there and got copious amounts of married pussy as it was hot then. You see i used to travel into San Diego on business often and there is so many nice places, i love that town. A lot different than when i spent my navy days there. You are a very lucky man and i am very happy for both of you and the men that are enjoying your lovely hot wife. I dont get any better. Enjoy!!! Thanks for sharing. okdeacon ps. Its also a very exciting everytime i land at Lindberg field just cant get used to it or Love field in Dallas. lol :eek::D

Lol, yes it is Mr. A's (officially Betrand at Mr. A's!)
I hope the staff notice her wedding ring and the age difference and realize my wife is dressed up like that for a guy who is not her husband.
I'm hoping they spend the night here tonight but she might go to his house instead.

Really hot

sherules said:
Thanks for the support okdeacon.
She is seeing him again next week. I'm sure he will be getting some of "her sweet pussy" soon. She told me they closed the bar down (it closes early, like 11) and when they were in the parking lot he walked her to her car and she kissed him. He is apparently good at that and she told me she had to work hard to "behave." I teased her and said "But you're married, you slut" and she just giggled and teased back with "You think that is bad? I fucked another guy on my husband's birthday before"
So, I got home yesterday morning. She was busy at work all day, so we finally met for dinner around 8:00.
She is seeing her current BF tonight. With the holidays and his kids and families etc she is probably not going to see him much until after NYE. By which time I will be in Chicago and she will be single. She hasn't seen him since before Thanksgiving so she is very excited. He is apparently taking her to this really romantic restaurant with a view of downtown. Last night before bed she was picking outfits. She seems to have decided on a really clingy white cashmere sweater dress, mid thigh, demi-cup bra and tiny thong and 5 inch heels. The dress is really soft and just begs to be touched. I told her "he won't be able to keep his hands off you" and she relied "God, I hope not" and then I jokingly said "so, I haven't been a good substitute for the last two weeks?" and she sort of smiled and looked at me sexily and goes "no, not really"
She is at the gym now, and then this afternoon we have a baby shower to go to, I was hoping to skip it but apparently now the thing is that it is for the couple, not just the mom. All I know is I am going to be staring at Amber's ass and legs thinking that later she is going to be bent over his bed getting her brains fucked out.

I bet you wish things were moving faster, don't you! Any chance she might spend NYE with BF?

Good Luck

sherules said:
Lol, yes it is Mr. A's (officially Betrand at Mr. A's!)
I hope the staff notice her wedding ring and the age difference and realize my wife is dressed up like that for a guy who is not her husband.
I'm hoping they spend the night here tonight but she might go to his house instead.

Small world, that place is fantastic. The are a pretty hep group that work there and i am sure her plan will not go totally un noticed. The thought is hot, is it not? Like i say she sounds devine. Lucky man you are. So is her date. Damm this is hot. okdeacon

So anything new with her boyfriend? Or any other friends? I bet you're gettin gexcited about your move to Chicago.

So Sat night they went out, she did ultimately wear the white dress. Since it is Christmas she wore a red demi-cup bra and tiny thong, and since it was cold (well, for San Diego) she wore thigh high stockings with her tan 5inch heels. Looked AMAZING. As she was dressing I was watching her.
"I love you for not getting all jealous when I dress up"
"What makes you think I am not jealous?"
"So why do you let me?"
"It turns me on"
"Are you hard now?"
"Yes"
"Show me"
So I strip, she giggles seeing her husband naked and rock hard while she is getting sexy for another guy. Doorbell rings. She smirks at me, finishes her lipstick. Walks over to me and bends over to kiss my erection.
She kisses the top of it, leaving a trace of lipstick.
Kisses me and gives my cock a squeeze and giggles and tells me "just think darling, his is going to have the lipstick go all the way around it!"
And then she heads downstairs, I follow when she is past the second floor and watch as she walks with him to his car.
It is an amazing feeling to watch her be his girlfriend as she climbs into his car.
I figure they are going to his house after dinner so I go meet a friend out for a bite to eat, watch Sportscenter, have a beer.
I get home around 10:30. His jacket and her panties are on our dining table. So I take my shoes off, and quietly go up to the second floor and sit at the bottom of the stairs that go up to our bedroom and listen to him fuck my wife.
Steev, honestly, I'm not really hoping it goes any faster. I leave in a little over three weeks, and my wife is going to be getting her brains fucked out a lot as soon as that happens and I want her for myself until then. Her BF has his kids on and off for the next two weeks and then from the day after Christmas until the day after New Years so she won't see him until after I go.
She does have a date with the new guy on Thursday but so far I am still her date for NYE. A friend of hers is having a huge party at a loft downtown and as hot as it would be for her to arrive with her new interest, I am her date.

• Love
Reactions: joelhwood
That's really hot when she teased you about having her lips on his cock! I can certainly understand you wanting as much of her as possible up till you leave. I hope you will fill us in about the date on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.