• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New feelings to deal with

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Will:
All of that and she was Japanese. Very attentive, loving, almost never turned down sex and enjoyed it immensely.
I lived with her for almost 2 years. When she realized that we would not have a Japanese/American Princess, she ended the relationship. However she never found another and when I met up with her again (20 years later) I found out that she never had sex with anyone else. She died last summer of Pancreatic cancer. I am sad!
Cheers, Harry

So what are you thinking she is goin to be asking? More denial just cumming with handjobs?

Will, I like your thoughts and what you think is going on. I do think you're right and I am, at least not right now, going to resist what's going on - not when the upside is truly intense sex between us from Friday to Sunday. It's only when I have time alone and focus on it that sometimes my mind goes to the uncomfortable things that make me apprehensive.

Far2 - I don't know where she's going with this. That was one of my concerns after-the-fact about what we'd talked about. As I've said, in the past I've often thought that I've somehow set things in motion from what I've said - or perhaps more appropriately - that I may have given her ideas.

I won't lie or shy away from what I've already said here - I do want to see what she wants to do and what she wants to experience. Our son will be heading back to college in another few weeks as will our daughter be returning to high-school - so time will free up as will obligations at home so I am very curious about what she will want.

We are taking a family vacation from Wednesday to Saturday morning before Labor Day - going to the "Joisy shore" and staying with friends at their beach-house.

I am already preparing myself mentally for what I expect to be coming up after that. She hasn't mentioned it but she also hasn't said it's not happening so I am expecting her to say she wants to go away with Frank again. It's amazing that it's almost 3 months ago already that she went to the wedding with him - and despite all the misgivings and such - things have only seemed improve between us afterwards. As I said earlier, when I don't think about the misgivings I had/have - the sex part of her being with him is still incredibly arousing and I can replay so many of those moments in my head and be turned on by them.

Her arousal at our Wednesday night fun is obvious - and she knows I enjoy it too. I've said it many times that I would go along with her denying me for a longer period - knowing that it turns her on. The thing I'm a little scared of is that I think it's something I'm going to enjoy in a perverse way! And I think I'm scared of finding that out - that it turns me on (even though it's all been virtually said and done already). I'd also say that a thought that perhaps scares me even more is that I am thinking that maybe this is something I've wanted to experience all along.....

As I said - I enjoy posting my thoughts here and working out what is going in my head and in my life. The thought that is clear in my head is that I am most definitely a cuckold.

STB
yes you are a cuckold in every way and we are on pen's waiting to find out where sue is going wiyh this.
and you are more than right about her and frank going away togather again.
have fun at the shore and let us know how it goes.
also how is sue's dad.
keep posting your thought's and we will read them and post are's. keep us posted.
and it is almost wed. and you know what happen's then. have fun and again keep us posted.

Sounds great stb! Just what we knew you wanted and Sue is wanting it too! I don't think she is going to deny you her pussy because she loves you and will need to feel you in her from time to time but I think she is enjoying wasting your seed. My guess is she starts cutting you back to once or twice a month diving into her and frank's honey pot! Enjoy!

It's a shame that Don rushed Sue as he was probably a good bull for you and Sue from a perspective of driving you deeper into your cuckold place. He seems to understand where you were heading, he just pushed too soon. That coupled by the fact that he wasn't able to be with Sue more often due to logistics. My guess is that if he didn't lose his cool, you would be getting a lot of handjobs, once a month sex in a condom, Se would have her clit and nipples pierced and fucked by his friends. And you both would be loving it, enjoying the dominance and the ride! I for one can't wait to here where it goes

STB, I recall saying to you when Sue was with Don that he was doing you a huge favor by being such a douche. At the time I was thinking just in terms of Sue's relationship with Don, and keeping her from falling for him too hard, but it seems it may have had longer term benefits as well, allowing Sue to separate sex from love in her mind.

I'm wondering, in light of your recent posts in this thread, whether things with Frank are reaching their sell-by date? I can see Sue and Frank going away for their trip together in the near future, but that being kind of a last hurrah, after which Frank goes looking for someone who can be more than just a fuck buddy to him.

I'm also wondering if, for her next partner, Sue goes looking for someone more like Don, who has it in him to be more dominant with her, but less assholish about how he goes about it? If so, I'd expect you might get to experience some of those things that Don was pushing for back then, in terms of your denial and his sexual ownership of Sue.

I'm also wondering about Sue's statement that she thinks she could fuck anyone now, and also about the fact that she seems to be clearly taking ownership of her own sexuality, outside the context of her marriage to you, and that she is equally clearly getting off on doing so. I'm wondering, in the not so distant future, if she will be expanding her horizons to having more than one extramarital sex partner at a time?

marys_pet said:
STB, I recall saying to you when Sue was with Don that he was doing you a huge favor by being such a douche. At the time I was thinking just in terms of Sue's relationship with Don, and keeping her from falling for him too hard, but it seems it may have had longer term benefits as well, allowing Sue to separate sex from love in her mind.

I'm wondering, in light of your recent posts in this thread, whether things with Frank are reaching their sell-by date? I can see Sue and Frank going away for their trip together in the near future, but that being kind of a last hurrah, after which Frank goes looking for someone who can be more than just a fuck buddy to him.

I'm also wondering if, for her next partner, Sue goes looking for someone more like Don, who has it in him to be more dominant with her, but less assholish about how he goes about it? If so, I'd expect you might get to experience some of those things that Don was pushing for back then, in terms of your denial and his sexual ownership of Sue.

I'm also wondering about Sue's statement that she thinks she could fuck anyone now, and also about the fact that she seems to be clearly taking ownership of her own sexuality, outside the context of her marriage to you, and that she is equally clearly getting off on doing so. I'm wondering, in the not so distant future, if she will be expanding her horizons to having more than one extramarital sex partner at a time?

I agree with you. I can see this happening. I have also said that Fank will before long look for someone else. for a 24/7. Relationship. Also I have always had the feeling from you writtings Steve that Sue inspite of her enjoying her empowerment. Would be happy being more submissive in a sexual relationship.

STB
mary and will i think you are both right. all we can do is wait and see where it take's them.

there may be a transition!

Along with those thoughts, I remember that Sue chose an ‘older’ man for her first “extramarital tryst” (Bill). And, that, when at a dance, before Brad entered the picture, Steve was shocked to find that the men sue was attracted to, were all older than her by 5 years, or so. If Frank is looking for someone to marry, (He may already have spent some time in that endeavor during the recent absence of Sue’s weekly visits,) and, gradually detaches himself from Sue’s charms, Perhaps, Sue would look for an older, more dominant man? Someone who is, or has been a manager, and is no longer married. It could be a smooth transition, though, with her maybe seeing Frank and the other man during the same time, until Frank is entirely “out of the picture.”

Cheers, Harry

So - last night was interesting as it seems that Sue has seized that time as when she will ask or say things that she seems to have waited for. I've said that my stiff cock often seems like a lie-detector of sorts.

No secret here that I absolutely look forward to our Wednesday night fun. It may sound weird but I definitely enjoy this routine and even find myself getting horny in the evening thinking about masturbating for her later on.

It started much as usual - she came out of the bathroom in her night-shirt and panties underneath and she sat indian-style on the bed next to me and she seemed very pleased that I am so into doing this with her. I slid down my boxers and she smiled broadly that my cock was already stiff and that I needed little to no prompting to start stroking for her. And I do like thinking about that I am doing it for her.

No matter - she was very sexy as she encouraged me. During the buildup to my first time - she said a lot of different things including how happy she was that she now feels that she can share Thursday's with me and she said that in a way she connects my orgasms on Wednesdays with the happiness she feels sharing Thursdays with me. She asked me to tell her how I felt on Thursdays and specifically, what I was feeling when I do so. I could tell what she wanted to hear and it turned me on to go along with her desires. I was honest - and she could tell by how my cock and my hand on my cock responded.

Again though, I have to emphasize how I feel with her on Wednesday's - the closeness and openness are just incredible to feel. I cannot emphasize enough how it feels to be able to share every thought between us and to know that it's "safe" - that she can say whatever she wants and I can do the same. If there's anything I'd say that has been the single biggest benefit from being a cuck - it's this - that being able to say anything to each other.

It's with that as a backdrop that I can say that while it did feel a little odd - it was more of a turn-on than anything else to say to her that I loved going down on her pussy when she gets home after seeing Frank. I told her that I thought it was incredibly exciting to spread her legs and dip my tongue into her pussy and to taste Frank's cum in her. She moaned at my comment and was even louder when I told her that I would often - as I am licking her - think about Franks cock being buried deep in her as he came in her - and I told her that when I could feel her pussy spasming as I licked at it - that knowing Frank had felt that with his cock in her was incredibly sexy for me to think about.

She encouraged me to go on saying that hearing me saying all of this made her feel even better about what she was doing and that she loved "sharing the moment" with me this way. She again said that she'd been concerned that I'd feel some sort of desire that she'd feel guilty about saying no to.

I made her giggle when I said that I wished she'd be able to get home in time for it to be a little more "creamy" and she teased back that she knew I'd like that - as she said "from how you enjoy cleaning up tonight" meaning how she likes that I lick off her hands/fingers on Wednesday nights.

As I got closer to my first orgasm last night she cooed in my ear again that she loved watching me cum - and again teased about me "not cumming in her". She asked me to tell her how I felt knowing that Frank was going to have her next - and as I started to tell her how I felt - horny, aroused thinking about it - that I thought of it as "Franks pussy" - that her moan at that comment just sent me off. She squealed and I swear it sounded like she'd even had an orgasm herself as she watched me. And hearing that spurred me on - I think even got another spurt or two out of me!!!!

When I finally stopped stroking I lay there to catch my breath. And that's another new kind of feeling. I used to feel weird - maybe embarassed or something like that - lying there with my limp cock and cum dripping off my hand and all over my stomach/chest. But last night - I can't explain it fully but it seemed so normal to me. I noticed that Sue was breathing heavily too - and when she'd calmed down herself she kissed me and said "ready?" and I nodded and said "uh huh" and again - it just felt and seemed so normal for her to start to scrape together my cum and to feed it to me. And I will also openly admit that while I've never shied away from tasting or eating cum - these past few Wednesdays have moved me to where I actually want to clean it up and dare I say, I even enjoy the taste!

As I licked her fingers clean she told me how horny all of this made her - as she put it "that we can share your cum this way". As she continued to scoop up my semen she asked me - so casually - whether "Franks tastes like yours?" What a weird conversation to have with your wife - but at the moment, it didn't seem odd at all. As I licked her finger off I told her that just like mine, the taste changes all the time. She seemed surprised when I told her that my first time tonight will probably taste different from the second time - she said she didn't know/hadn't realized that. She picked up my limp cock to collect some more of my cum I added that "a lot of the time my 3rd time will taste much more bitter". I don't know what she thought of that comment but it seemed to turn me on a little telling her that.

She kissed me after I'd licked her fingers the last time and she said it turned her on to taste cum in my mouth and she said it turned her on also on Thursday nights when I'd do the same. And we lay back and watched more of the Olympics that we'd paused on Tivo from earlier and watched the US take Gold and Silver in the womens beach volleyball competition. Of course she teased me about "liking the skimpy bikini's" and I surely didn't deny it!

Splitting this into 2 posts.

As I expected it wasn't long before Sue rolled over towards me and said "so - you ready to go again big guy?" I liked her light-hearted tease and she smiled when I slid down the covers and she could see I was already growing...

She told me she liked how all of this was going and asked me openly how I felt about things. I told her honestly that while I did have some concerns and I mentioned the awkward feelings I'd had after they'd gone away together - but I also told her that she'd done so much to make me realize that it'll be okay and I told her that I actually felt closer to her. She hugged me and said that she wasn't sure of all that she's feeling but she did say some of what Will and others have said - that she feels energized and "up" about how she feels and that she is still coming to understand all that she's feeling - and that she loves that I can let her grow like this and not be threatened. I looked at her and asked if I should feel threatened and she slid down and hugged me and said that she too feels so much closer to me than she'd ever thought possible. As she hugged me she said she loved me more than ever and that no matter what, she knew that this was all just something she wants to explore and that she doesn't ever connect it with "us". I can't recall exactly what she said but it was something about wanting to experience it as it happens - not to force things to happen but to go along with whatever was going on. It was't so much what she said that I remember, but how she said it - the emotional connection that I felt with her - that gave me the most awesome feeling. She said that I shouldn't feel threatened by anything and that she was sorry if she'd given me these awkward feelings and such. I told her it was me and my responses and that again, afterwards, they are more of an arousal than anything else.

I can see it now how she set this up in her head but it went right by me last night. As I started to stroke for the second time - she started to talk and tease me and ask me how I'd felt while she was away with him. And when I replied I know she didn't hear the apprehension or awkward feelings that I'd felt - instead she'd gotten me focused on the horny thoughts and arousal that I still feel from it all and that's what I started to tell her.

I told her that when I thought about them together - alone - and how open I know she was with him that it turned me on. Whatever she'd said got me to, at one point, tell her that I had a lot of the same feelings from her wearing panties that I had from her being away with him - that it turned me on that she was "his" sexually. The conversation drifted to how they'd shared so much of the daily "ritual" things - waking, washing, dressing - but she kept me on a sexual thought for them all - telling me how she would look in the mirror in the bathroom as she stood there naked washing or brushing her teeth and she could see him lying on the bed in the other room. I told her that those thoughts - and that she would soon go back to bed with him and share herself totally with him - drove me crazy with desire.

She giggled at that saying "I can see that!" - my cock was huge!

And that was when she slowly started to tease/ask me about her going away with him again. She told me how she liked the feeling of being someone else for a while and letting herself go so freely. I told her it turned me on to think of her that way. And that was when she said it. "Are you going to be okay if we go away again?".

I stopped stroking for a moment when she said it - and she immediately said "I'm not sure when but will it be okay if I do? ..... I want to be sure it's okay for you" and she kissed me.

Now I was pretty horny at this point and a bunch of thoughts went through my mind - should I confront her and make a bigger deal of it - should I ignore it - should I say okay and continue on with our "second round"? I guess it's obvious looking back at what my answer was going to be - and I said "I'm sure it'll be okay". She smiled really broadly at that and leaned down and said "you are the best - now lets get you to cum again!". And with that she sat up and pulled off her t-shirt revealing her delicious breasts and her rock-hard nipples.

I was horny and I went with it. I asked her if she was looking forward to "getting well fucked" again? She giggled and gave back a dreamy moan. I told her that it would definitely turn me on to think of her doing that again. She said it is different than when we went away together - that without the love she feels for me - she said she hoped I understood - but that without feeling the love - that she said it seemed to let her enjoy the physical aspects of sex with Frank even more.

We talked like that for a few more moments but the more I said and admitted to her - the hornier it made me!!! I know it was the heat of the moment but when she said that she wanted to feel Frank like that again where we felt so sexual with each other - but it really struck me that she wanted that kind of intensity again with him. I know it should have scared me but instead - oh my god - it turned me on so. I went with it and told her that it turned me on that he'd fucked her so much in such a short period of time. She moaned remembering it and said back that it'd been a long time since she'd cum like that too. I told her that I'd often thought about how much Frank had cum in her that weekend and she cooed back about how erotic she felt with him afterwards knowing how much he'd cum too. But it was hearing her again say how physical she felt her orgasms to be with him that set me off for the second time.

I know - looking back I know I revealed a lot of things in the heat of passion. That's what I meant by my earlier "lie-detector" comment - maybe instead it's more like "truth serum".

Anyway - gotta run for now but there are still so many thoughts in my head that I almost NEED to post here.

Steve, We all knew Sue was going to ask to go away again. We also all knew you were going to say yes. Put the bad feeling out of your mind. Sue told you how she feel about you and you relationship. She means it!!! Think of Sue being Frank's for however long. Get whatever Cuckold High you can out of it. Deep down Would you really have it any other way? Would any of You Cuckolds do anything else?

STB
well said WILL. keep us posted

SoonToBe said:
I was horny and I went with it. I asked her if she was looking forward to "getting well fucked" again? She giggled and gave back a dreamy moan. I told her that it would definitely turn me on to think of her doing that again. She said it is different than when we went away together, that without the love 'she feels for me,' she said she hoped I understood, but that without feeling the love [as we do], that she said it seemed to let her enjoy the physical aspects of sex with Frank even more.

Steve, When you think of Sue and Frank having sex as I quoted you above, and when your mind thinks of them as they will be when they "go away" again, Do you 'visualize' them having sex, kissing, showering together, sleeping together and walking hand-in-hand. And, is that what "turns you on" about them being together at Frank's, and when they will be away together again?

Cheers, Harry

It appears that Sue is enjoying this so much. Do you find she is looking forward to fucking Frank now that she has you masturbate for her? I am wondering if that once the kids go back to school and college, Sue and Frank might be able to get together more often during the week. This might give her the opportunity to extend your denial and help her become more attached to Frank's cum in her pussy. You'd like that, Stb, where will you let her take you? Would you be okay if she asked you to not penetrate her for "a little while" again? If you 2 continue to have your fun like you have been having on Wednedays?

STB
far you have brought up a very good throught sue may be having about all this.

I don't know how much time I have before people get home from wherever they are....

So, maybe it's better to go backwards and simply say that last night - oh my god - the fires were stoked to an inferno between us. She was quite horny despite what I can attest to first-hand - was quite a time with Frank. Whatever it was, I swear my cock felt like it had grown a foot and was a thick as a can of soda - the way we felt together. For the first time in a long time she squirted during one of her orgasms while I was behind her - the most awesome sensation to feel her juices between us and running down her legs.

As I've shared in a PM or two - the intensity of our Friday nights seems to only have increased in the past few weeks. Perhaps it's because she is now so willing to share her Thursdays with me - that we are both more wanton by Friday? Whatever, it is astounding that after this long together - that we can both literally wear each other out to the point that after I get my last spurt of cum in her, that we both collapse exhausted on the bed!

Of course she teased me about Frank - and at times, yes, she even called it "Franks pussy" at times. I knew she'd said it to turn me on and not out of any sense of desire for Frank - and she could immediately tell that it worked. Another time she lay back below me as I knelt between her legs an she pulled her legs back to spread her pussy open and she let me watch her masturbate for a few moments - making no qualm of showing me her hungry pussy opening up - but what got to me was when she said in a sexy voice "Frank likes watching me do this". OMG - you cannot imagine how that got to me - my cock seemed to grow in all directions and I swear I felt this feeling in the base of my cock that seemed to throb with desire.

It seems crazy but thinking of her so openly sharing that moment with not just me but with Frank too - why does that turn me on so much?!! I sometimes wish it didn't but it does. I could feel my cock throbbing as she gently slipped her finger in and out of her wet hole and rubbed it all around her swollen clit. Each time she'd swirl her finger around, her pussy would spasm shut and then reopen looking wetter and stickier inside. Seeming to call my name!

I could easily get lost in that moment again - the feeling of pushing into her - wow....

STB
great update. keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread