• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this she says shes ready but nervous

Don't be pressured or rushed into 'labeling' yourself a certain type of cuckold. After all, you have no idea what your actual reaction will be as you witness all her "firsts"; first time watching her suck another cock, first time seeing her get penetrated, first time seeing/hearing her own reaction, first time seeing another man making her cum, first time swallow.....
Ditto for if him trying to assume an Alpha role, or if you really like him calling her a slut or other nasty names. I'm all for him asking "Do you like that?", "Does that feel good?", and even asking something more personal like "does your husband do this for you?", but when "slut" is added to any of that....well, it's not always hot.
So it's much too early to know what you will like, and what you won't.
If you think your mind is driving yourself crazy now, you better be ready to hang on! =p

Also, isn't it remarkable how fast things can happen?
Just when you're thinking it may slow down, or they may actually have to wait a week or more, all of a sudden 'hyperdrive' kicks in and they've gone further than they ever have before!

BTW, I'm interested to know what you think she means by "I've been a bit naughty"? Do you think it means she took his cum in her pussy? Could it mean she took him in her ass? Or maybe she has lots more pictures or videos to show you?

it doesn't take him long to rise to the occasion again so they were soon at it again he fucked her missionary
long slow strokes she loves that he was asking her if she loved his dick she said she did
then if it was better than mine she said yes.
s looked at me for a moment to see my reaction so I kissed her deeply I was on fire.
he starts to fuck her deeper she feels herself building to an orgasm
S... OH GOD YEAH FUCK IT
R... YEAH BABY AM GUNNA CUM IN IT AGAIN
S... YEAH BABE FUCK ME AND FILL ME UP.
R .. WHOS IS IT
S.. ITS YOURS ITS ALWAYS YOURS
s then started to cum she says it was very intense rik realised she was cumming and planted himself deep in her so she could feel every inch
R... THATS IT FUCK MY COCK YOU SLUT.
she then felt him shoot inside her.
R...I WANT TO TAKE A PIC OF MY COCK INSIDE YOU N SEND IT TO HIM
S.. DO IT BABY HE WANTS TO SEE IT.
and that was the pic I got.
I asked s how she felt about him calling her a slut she says in the heat of the moment it was hot and she is kind of being a slut.
so I suppose shes right.
I love that she tells me there sex talk gives it a new edge.

Reactions: ffred
I have been thinking about your previous comments nazareth about how fast things have taken off.
On sunday i sat for a bit just thinking this is actually happening and how horny i was.but then i think how long we roleplayed how her involvement in our rolepkay increased over the time untill she was the one leading it and how she decided that she was ready.
S was a little promiscuous before we met and she has an addictive personality so i always thought that once she got going shed run with it but this is amazing.

sorry guys ive been snowed under.
so s said after they had been downstairs for a while they went back up and fucked like bunnies for the rest of the afternoon he came in her pussy and mouth before they were finished.
by this point I was in a pretty horned up state not only from hearing about their sex but processing the fact that my wife flashed her pussy at riks mate.
s layed on the bed and hitched her skirt up ..no knickers ... her pussy was very puffy and quite red like in the pic she was very wet I fingered her for a few minutes and then couldn't wait any longer I slid my dick in she was so slick and stretched to be honest I bet I didn't last ten minutes I was so worked up and then the feel of her pussy so open and slippery knowing it was from a bigger dick and it was his cum that was making her so slick.
I shot my load a big one s just hugged me into her "mm that's it baby fill me up "
after we kissed for a bit and s fell asleep I just lay and thought over the info I had been given.
the main thing on my mind was did she flash riks house mate out of drunken fun or was she seeing how he reacted .

ok so the aftermath lol
Monday s was hung over wine always gets her she struggled to school on the way meeting jay and remembering she was supposed to go for a coffe at his after they dropped kids off .
she told him she wasn't feeling well he was disappointed but she said she will call in for one on Thursday (today al get to that)
she came home and crashed for the day till school pick up.
Monday night after kids went to bed we sat on the sofa so I asked her if she felt ok about sunday
"yeah fine it was good but I wont be drinking that much wine again my heads still banging"
i laughed " so how did you feel going bareback"
s shrugged " I was a little nervous don't know why so I just got on with it but it was a lot better . he felt better and bigger and it cuts out the crappy put the condom on moment so yeah I prefer it"
"so you going to keep fucking him bare"
" yeah if that's ok"
" your choice babe so long as your happy"
" well yeah then "
I waited for a moment " and what about what happened with danny"
she closed her eyes "shit I know fuck I cant believe I did that it just happened ..fucking wine."
" so it was just a drunken mistake"
"well yeah i'd say so why"
"just wondered if there was more to it ...if you fancy him"
"well hes not bad looking but I wasn't trying to fuck him it just happened before I thought that's all"
"so you do fancy him then"
"hes ok but I wasn't going to do anything "
"ok baby its fine I was just interested"
now s nudged me. "and a little horny about it knowing I showed him my pussy"
"maybe" I laughed
" ok so what if I had shagged him"
" so long as you wanted to then ok"
a smile and shake of her head " well I didn't "
"but are you going to"
s stood up and shook her head "your terrible" she then smiled and went to make a coffee.
so two thoughts
1 s is handeling the day after much better apart from hangover lol.
2 she didn't say she wouldn't think about shagging danny ???????

ok so to get up to date obviously since sunday s has only seen rik at college and its easier now so no uncomfortable silences in class
she bumped into danny on Tuesday he just smiled at her and said hey sexy as they past each other s said she flushed red and just said hi.
so we get to today .
s took boys to school and jay was waiting for her at his gate they dropped kids off and then walked back to his.
when they got in he made them a coffee and they went to sit down in the room.
they talked for a bit jay told her he used to live in leeds with his ex but she was an alchoholic things had got bad so he had moved to our area to be near his mum for help with his young un.
apparently they talked back and forth for about an hour every now and then he would slip in a complement about s how she looked or her nice hair etc..
it then got to a more serious note he told her he liked her a lot and could he take her out for a meal.
s told him shel think about it and then told him she had to go as she had a few jobs to do he seemed a little disappointed but said fair enough.
as she left he said thanks for the company and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
so now the issue after talking to s she is unsure what to do as it seems jay is interested in a actual relationship s and I agree that this has stemmed from him not knowing about me so the question is
1. does s accept his offer to go out (somewhere out of way) and tell him about her being married let him decide if he wants to persue her anyway
2. does she tell him about me first then see if he still wants to carry on.
3. not tell him and allow him to court her ..(not my favourite as its bound to come out in the end)
4. just leave it tell him shes married but they can be friends.

I'd say go for option 2.

Many thanks for the continued updates - hope that you continue to enjoy where you're going

Yes option 2. Hopefully he is ok with it and continues to fill her with his spunk. Sloppy seconds is the best. Love it.

Thanks guys i tend to agree so does s shes going to tell him shes married next time he mentions them going out a new question is does she say.
1. Thing is im married bit we can have some fun if your up for it.
Or go full info.
2. Im married but hubby lets me see other guys.

I don't think I would necessarily volunteer any information that may not need to be said.
It's a good idea for her to tell him that she is married, but they can have a friendship (or similar).

I have a theory that women in heat put off a 'scent' that attracts men, very similar to what animals do in the wild. I think it's obvious your wife has this scent, and it is attracting quite a few men. Especially this neighbor; I think it just as obvious he's sniffing around your wife, trying to determine if he can get her in bed.

That's why I would encourage her to have coffee with him on a fairly regular basis. It will allow them plenty of opportunity to talk, and your 'secret' may be revealed at a later date. If it's 'meant' for them to have a fuck, it'll happen. No need to rush it.

I'm in Sydney Aust can you put me onto a genuine bull plz

Mistress D said:
I'm in Sydney Aust can you put me onto a genuine bull plz

I will be watching that for you. Aussie guys are SO interesting and HOTT! plus Aus really respect swimming as a sport and skill. I was chap swimmer even though a boy 5'2. Breastrokd and distance freestyle.. -slim but big hips.
I mention swimming also because here in Amer. right now we are best in world but it only gets attentions every 4 years.
Please tell more about yourself. Lov, Mary

Hopeful cuck said:
Thanks guys i tend to agree so does s shes going to tell him shes married next time he mentions them going out a new question is does she say.
1. Thing is im married bit we can have some fun if your up for it.
Or go full info.
2. Im married but hubby lets me see other guys.
option 1 is good but option 2 is better especially if you ever want to watch'

So nothing much to update guys no meet with rik this weekend hes busy last night n sat he wanted her to go on sun s says shes not going on mothers day cos she spends it with kids wich is fair enough so they decided they might go back to his after college on Tuesday so i guess al get back to you then.
It is possible however that we may be getting a hotel room next weekend for all three of us so fingers crossed.
As for jay thats a slower burn i told her she should swap numbers with him so they can chat anytime not just on school run. S says she will but after hes more aware of our situation.
She decided next time she goes for a coffe shel bring up that shes married see how he reacts.
If he asks her about them shel tell him she is free to have relations with other guys so long as they are also happy to join in with us both. Im not sure exactly how shel say it but it at least allows him to make his choice.

My thoughts on her issues.
1. Being seen.... I told her im Not overly concerned as she usually goes away from where we live when she goes out with kate.
2. Getting carried away..... Well told her if she planning on fucking someone when shes out it doesnt get much further than that lol solong as she remembers protection and no sucking strange dicks.
3. Telling her friend...this is the one im split on.. I can see the sense but nervous of kates reaction.

I've been trying to get my wife to jump into the pool for quiet some time. A few weeks ago she went out with a female friend to a local joint where her goal as to find a hook-up. I tried to question her how she would accomplish that with her friend in tow, she said she had it covered. Gave no more details, I asked if her friend knew about it, she said NO!.

I think she lied to me and told her friend. When I've seen the friend, she acts differently towards me, though I can't quite put my finger on how.

Women think they can trust other women simply because they have the same plumbing.

Thing is s and kate r close like sister so i genuinely believe if s told her she would keep it to herself.
She might even encourage it when there out shes always joking that they would have a better night out if they could both pull its just tje thought of someone outside the game knowing and someone i interact with regularly.

S did point out that kate is 35 next year and they were thinking of going to benidorm for weekend to celebrate.
S said it would make enjoying the holiday easier if kate new incase any guys were trying it on and s felt like playing.
I said so your already planning to pull when your there.
S said we will talk about it first but if i give the go ahead it would be easier if kate new.
Thing is i cant argue with her logic...

"someone outside the game knowing and someone i interact with regularly."

That is the issue. Who can you trust? Life is one degree of separation. She has a close friend so she confides, but the friend has a close friend also who she then confides in. BOOM! It's your boss's wife or worse, your prime nemesis.

In a heartbeat the thrill becomes a chill.

Users who are viewing this thread