• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this she says shes ready but nervous

She says it probably only lasted a few minutes but she called time when she felt dannys hands moving down her body towards her crotch.
After her and rik went to his room and fucked doggystyle.
Rik told her during that she should let danny come up but s didnt reply after they chatted for about fifteen minutes about this sat our first get together then s came home.

Ok so s and rik have been texting about our meeting on sat night.
He is still feeling ok about it infact the thought of me watching him with s is a turn on.
He asked s to make sure im ok with him being dominant with her like shes his as they do when they meet.
I said thats fine so long as s likes it.
My insides are in exited knots and its not even sat night yet.

Reactions: ffred
On the jay front its been slow just walking to and from school chatting but he has started to compliment her again and this morning he invited her in for coffe.
She wasnt busy so she called in.
They chatted about normal stuff s noticed his eyes drift to her cleavage a couple of times.
S figured nothing was going to happen but just before she was going to make an excuse to leave he broke the chit chat.
Jay....so whats the deal with you n your hubby.
S... What do you mean.
J...you said your allowed to see other guys.
S.. Yeah solong as he knows about it.
J... What do you mean by see other guys.
S. Just that i can meet other guys and if something happens its ok.
J.. Right then
S.. You ok
J.. Yeah r u like swingers then
S.. Sometimes hel be there sometimes its just me n a guy.
Its called cuckold you should look it up.
J.. Ok yeah maybe.
After that it was a bit quiet so s said she had to leave to go to shop.
As she left he gave her his phone number.
J... Incase you fancy a chat
S.. Ok thanks bye
J.. see you at 3.
S says at pick up time it was Normal chat but he kept giving her an odd glance from time to time.
So anyway not sure whats going to happen there but its an interesting process.

Pretty good news all around, I'd say.
I'm surprised that Danny didn't fuck her; it sounded like the perfect 'set-up' was in place. It's still possible that more may have happened than what she has shared with you, but I don't see a need to press for further info right now. Perhaps later...
In any case, I'm glad she made a decision and established some self-imposed ground rules. At least you will know better how to approach certain situations.

My thanks to you again for sharing your thoughts and experiences here. It's been a great read!
I get hard with every update. And I may be looking forward to Saturday just as much as you! Well....as close as I can be, anyway. I hope it exceeds your wildest dreams!

Good luck Saturday.

Thanks nazareth i am literally horny all the time as tommorow night approaches.
As far as there being a possibility of anything else happening that s didnt tell me im happy i know everything
S is even mad that she let him do what he did.
More because it was brought on by drink than the fact it was a wrong thing.
And thanks 2wheel.

Theres some movement on the jay front.
They did the school run today s was wearing a cleavage reveling top and he was constantly dropping his gaze to her tits.
On the way home he invited her in but s genuinely had to decline.
But he text her tonight and asked if it would be ok to ask her to watch a film with him tomorrow night.
Obviously where busy.
She messaged that we are out.
He messaged back and asked if she could come round sunday night.
S said shed see if she was doing anything and let him know tomorrow.
So has his lust for my wife taken over or is he just after a movie buddy.
And should she go round on sunday so close after weve had our meet on sat.

I'd say it's likely dependent on how she feels about it.
She may be too tired, too sore, or just not really feel like it.
She could consider going but maybe for some light petting only? Maybe he could see/touch/suck her titties but not touch her pussy.
Or she may ready for more and raring to go!

Whatever her decision is, I doubt you will have a problem with any of them. ;)

Well im going insane lol in just under 3 hours we will be setting off for the hotel.
Where we will have drinks with rik and then i will watch first hand as my amazing wife takes that big dick.
We are both horny as hell but no sex untill after we agreed.
S is also a bit nervous she says but ok with it.

Jay has also text s to see if she is coming round tommorow night for a movie.
S has told him she will.
She told me if shes not up to anything then they can watch movie and shel just make sure they sit close etc..
So could be a busy weekend lol x x.

If i have time tonight al update nearer the event lol

Hopeful cuck said:
Well im going insane lol in just under 3 hours we will be setting off for the hotel.
Where we will have drinks with rik and then i will watch first hand as my amazing wife takes that big dick.
We are both horny as hell but no sex untill after we agreed.
S is also a bit nervous she says but ok with it.

You are going to love it.

Hi guys well it happened.
I watched my wife have sex with another man.
How was it.?.......... Amazing, hot, terrible, emotional, crazy,sexy,powerful,releasing.
Choose one i cant lol.
I went from nerves to fear to jealousy then all the way through amazing hornyness to outright dirty lust.
In the end an amazing experience.
Im not going to recount what happened now i need time to process it lol.
But i can say for all the emotion changes i loved it s loved it rik seemed to love it.
And the sex me and s had was probably the best most carnal hot sex we've had since we were younger.
Am i happy we did this.... Yes.
Do i want s to continue with rik.... Yes and others.
Am i a cuckold.... Yes and happy i have a hotwife.
Talking of s she is going to jays in ten minutes to watch a movie with him.
Shes already said she doubts theu will have sex.
So not sure how tonight will play out.
Al give more details about our meet when ive settled my thought about it all x x
Thanks for your support x x

It's amazing isn't it? And yes I cycled through all those emotions as well. When he came inside her unprotected pussy I felt deep, deep connection to, and love for my wife than I can describe. It felt like a religious experience and I thanked him for fucking my wife. When I saw his thick creamy cum oozing from her pussy I couldn't wait to get at her.

Ok so previous tobthis i have told you about things as told to me by s, so not sure if this will be different.
So we ended up meeting rik about 8 in hotel bar.
After we had found our room and dropped our bags in.
He was sitting at the bar with a beer he smiled as we walked in.
Bit awkward to start with so when we got our drinks i suggested we sat down at a table in far corner.
S and rik walked over i followed behind.
When i sat down s was laughing.
I gave her an interested look.
"rik was just saying your bigger than he thought hes glad you approve of what we do"
I just laughed this seemed to break the ice.
Rik... Er this might sound weird but i want to thank you for letting me n s get together i really enjoy our time and its best sex ive had so thanks.
Me.. Thats ok i know s loves it and i love her being happy.
Plus you've been good enough to agree to me joining you so its working out for all of us.
At this point s gave me a kiss i think her saying thankyou to me she had been sat at my side of table she leaned over to whisper in my ear.
S... Im going to go sit next to my lover ok.
A twitch in my pants lol."yeah ok"
S gave me a deep kiss then stood up and went to sit next to rik as she got to him she bent and kissed him just as deeply. Another twitch a flash of jealousy then hornyness.
We sat for a second drink with some light chat all the time s and rik would kiss and touch i would get more excited.
I also noticed the two guys behind the bar were looking over at us talking and laughing.
It was an odd feeling thinking do they know whats happening.

During chat it was agreed to avoid awkwardness that s and rik would go to room first i would follow after 10 mins.
When they got up to leave it was unbelievable to describe the rush of emotions knowing that the next time i saw them they would be in bed.
I waited ten minutes it seemed like an hour as i left the bar guy nodded at me i just smiled lol.
Entering the room i was going nuts for some reason i was being really quiet lol.
I walked down the short hall to the bedroom area and boom
There they were both naked rik sat on bed s kneeling between his legs licking his dick.
The damn thing looked even bigger in person lol.
My dick went through the roof.
S shot me a quick glance i just smiled and she went to work sucking him long deep sucking.
It was amazing to watch.
I couldnt help but get my dick out and stroke it a bit.
After about five minutes rik moved up the bed and s straddle him i watched as my wife sunk over his huge dick the look of delight on her face was amazing.
I then watched as s rode him they switched between her riding him to him thrusting up into her while i watched my wife just give herself to him.
They spoke sporadically.
R... You love that
S... Fuck yeah fuck it its yours
R... Fucking ride my dick
I noticed s legs start to shake and she started to really grind down on his dick withinna minute she was letting out a loud moan as she orgasmed.
Rik also increased his pace.
R... Im nearly there
S.. Cum for me baby
And then i watched as another man filled my wifes pussy with cum.
Rik thrust up lifting s up with him grabbing her hips and almost growling as he emptied in her.
S roled back onto the bed she smiled at me and opener her legs just as riks huge load started to run out of her pussy and down her arse.
How i hadnt shot my load i dont know think i was too mesmerised.
S...You ok babe
Me... Yeah that was amazing. I had the urge to go luck her again but stopped myself.
R... Your wife is fucking awesome.

Al post more soon

That was a great tale. Glad it went so well for all 3 of you. This is what makes everyone so very jealous.

I'll bet he had to stop because his raging hard-on was demanding attention! :D

Users who are viewing this thread