• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new to this she says shes ready but nervous

I take your point 2wheel.
I don't think s is going to go full info about our lifestyle just a simple shes allowed to play.
Plus kate isn't good as gold and s knows a good deal about her in and out of relationships.
Its not an imediate issue but it makes sense if s is going to play when shes out like we want.

"just a simple shes allowed to play"

That's all it takes, the cat is out of the bag. You can't control who knows and to what depth they think they know.

"Plus kate isn't good as gold and s knows a good deal about her in and out of relationships."

Doesn't make a diff, once the info gets out it's out. All the 'blackmail' in the world won't get the rabbit back in the hat.

Just sayin'!

And i am listening i really am.
Your advise is sound.
But s doesn't go out on her own so if we want her to have fun i cant see a way round it.
Especially if there on holiday together.
Its a swinging pendulum that needs thought.

Just thought i would say i didnt mean we would blackmail her with what we know.
Just theres been a mutual trust and confidence for a while

Hi so s and rik haven't met since Weekend before last she has just gone to his at 8 tonight.
They have been texting most days and its finally got too much neighther could wait till weekend.
This will be the first real meet theyve had just for a quick fuck and no booze so should be interestingto hear how it goes.
On a more personal note rik has agreed to try a threesome With me n s at a hotel on the 19th so my mind is going crazy over that.
I say threesome but dont think al be involved much untill after lol.
S's other friend jay is a different matter.
They walked to school together monday and tuesday and she went to his for a coffe this morning.
They were talking fairly normal stuff he moved from the chair he was sat in to the sofa s was on.
And then bang he threw her a curve ball.
"do you have a boyfriend"
S was a little stumped at his sudden change in conversation."why"
"i saw you tuesday night in the supermarket you were with a guy holding hands."
So s gave him a smile "yes infact hes my husband"
Jay moved back a bit seemed a little puzzled.
"right so your married"
"yes"
" you haven't said anything before or when i asked you out."
To cut a long story short.
Jay knows i exist and s has let on that she is ok to have fun with other guys.
Thing is shes not sure what he thinks apparently he went a bit quiet they just had a bit of broken chit chat after that then s had to leave so were in a bit of a no mans land with it.
This has made me think about a previous post i made though where i mentioned my concerns about s telling her friend about some of our arrangements.
It was pointed out to me the risk of being ******* which i accept as a fair point.
However everytime s takes a new man we are just as ******* and by someone we dont know as well so is kate knowing any more of a risk i dont know.
Al update about tonights meet later n thanks for the continued support.

Reactions: ffred
So last nights meet went well s got home around 11.45 we went to bed.
S told me about her night while we touched and kissed
She got to riks and his housemate answered the door.
He called up to rik but it left s in the hallway with danny for about five mins s noticed him looking her over.
She decided to break the silence and ask him how he
was
He said he was fine and that he enjoyed the other weekend.
S just laughed and have him a sarcastic look.
He asked if she was going to be joining him for a drink later but she said not tonight.
Rik then appeared at the top of the steps and told s to go up.
Danny just smiled and ssid well hopefully we can all get together again as it was fun.
S then went upstairs.
In the room rik wasted no time started to kiss her before the door was even shut.
...fuck ive been wanting you...
S said she could see from his bulge.
She knelt down and pulled his dick over his joggers he was huge and hard.
She started to suck him and he grabbed her head and thrusted a few times.
He then told her to get on the bed.
He pulled her knickers off and licked her pussy for a bit but it wasn't long before he was between her legs guiding his dick into her.
He pushed in slow but quickly increased his pace.
S said it was a bit too much at first but after 3 or 4 mins she was fine he pinned her arms over her head and held her like that and pounded her s says it felt amazing.
She could tell he was really horny.
" thats it baby fuck it "
" yeah im gunna fuck it and fill it "
"you going to give me a big load baby"
"fuck yeah"
The talk spurred him on and he increased his rythm.
Untill she could feel him start to twitch.
"im gunna cum"
"yeah baby cum in me"
As he did he pushed into her deep.
She felt him stiffen then he shot a big load into her.
After this they lay for a bit s mentioned our threesome he says hes fine with it.
They then fucked again with s on top.which resulted in s cumming too.
After they layed again before s said she would have to go.
While she was dressing she asked about danny mentioning them all getting together at weekend.
Rik just smiled. " he fancies you and wants to see if you will let him see your pussy again."
S just shook her head n smiled.
Rik shrugged. " well its ok with me if you do we could have a threesome with him if you want or you could just fuck him i dont mind.
S told mr she just shook her head and said thats not likely.
Rik said your choice.
S then came home.

Reactions: ffred
Me n s had good sex she was very horny still and her pussy felt amazing.
After we chatted i jokingly asked if she would let danny see her pussy again.
She just laughed and said depends what mood shes in.
Then said just joking.
Thing is it kind of turns me on thinking she might have a threesome with two young guys.

On the jay front after there conversation yesterday.
He walked to and from school with her and they chatted as normal but when they got to his he just said see you at 3.
Wich is when they pick kids up.
So not sure if anything is going to happen there.
S looked dissapointed telling me this.

Any advice on how to get jays interest back.
And should i tell s to see where it goes with danny or just let things form or not form x x

Yes since you asked. S can get it back real easy, because its still there. All she has to do is let him know that is REALLY ok if they fuck and she would like that very much. Doing this as she is showing some major thigh. I let you my favorite Stetson hat against a doughnut hole the hunt will over very quickly. If S is a little sexy acting she can any hard dick she wants. okdeacon

The thought of S being double teamed by Rik & Danny is so hot and I am sure the S will appreciate the attentions of two cocks without any inhibitions with you being there
HC you really need to encourage this and hopefully get some photos for your own enjoyment
Good luck with this
B

My 2 cents for what it's worth:
Relax. Not everybody hits it off immediately.

Jay still has interest, as he is still walking and talking with her. If he doesn't want to invite your wife in for coffee, perhaps she can invite him into your house? okdeacon had the right idea; if she wants to spur his interest, maybe a little 'innocent' ******** of cleavage, showing plenty of leg, or bending over in front of him will be the way to go. I don't think I would have her knock him over the head with it, but do just enough to gauge interest.

I wouldn't be in a hurry to have her bed Danny. It WILL happen; it's just a matter of time at this point. As matter of fact, rik may be able to assist, so to speak. A possible scenario is he would invite her to come around at a particular time, but he may be 'running late', or otherwise not there, leaving her alone with Danny. He can show up a bit later and join in the festivities!
Just think....she could get more strange cock AND her first MMF all in one night! :yumyum:

Given his circumstances I reckon that Jay is looking for serious relationship not "just" some sex.

It sound as if he quite likes S, but only as a potential long term partner that he doesn't share

I had the same feeling enigma but question is could his like be turned to lust.
S may not be available for a full relationship but if she keeps up there contact could he see her as a simpler more casual relationship.

Nazareth thanks.
S has said pretty much same thing shes just going to carry on with her Current interaction with jay.
But perhaps wear more revealing clothes and make a few veiled comments when they chat. If anything happens it happens.
Can i ask you what makes you so sure shel let danny try her.

Okdeacon and babagee thanks for your comments its good to get feedback.
Okdeacon shes going to try but i have a feeling he might be a work in progress as enigma said think he saw her more as a possible girlfriend.
Babagee i always encourage her lol im hoping that eventually shel have a long list of achievements lol.
In addition s is going out tonight with kate now she hasnt told kate about our arrangements as we still haven't decided weather we will or not yet.
So chances of her playing are limited to flirting maybe a sly touch.
But you never know lol.
Al still be sat at home imagining her with some guy behind the club lol x x

Forgot to mention s and rik prob aren't going to see each other untill 19th when we have threesome.
S says it means he's gunna be all reved up and will want to give her a hard fuck.
My mind is already in bits i think by next weekend al be a wreck lol. Need to find a way to level myself.

Hopeful cuck said:
Can i ask you what makes you so sure shel let danny try her.

There's a quote about there are two certainties in life: death and taxes. I add two more: people lie and people fuck.
I don't think lying applies here, but the fucking surely does.

She was bold enough at one point where she WANTED to flash her pussy to him. It's not the same as her spreading her legs for him, of course, but the point is she wanted him to see it. My guess is she wanted to leave NO doubt in his mind about what her and rik are doing.

The 2 guys have obviously discussed the possibility, rik discussed it with her, she discussed it with you, so it's no secret. Everybody knows he wants to fuck her. A certain opportunity will become available, likely sooner than later, and one--or both--of them will take advantage.

When you add all these together, I think the odds of it happening are much more higher as opposed to it not happening.

Ok so a few things.
When i got s on bed she pretty much fell straight asleep
Her pussy was quite red and i could see she was leaking cum now ive never bin sure about the clean up side of things but i had a really strong urge to lick her pussy.

Secondly s is still asleep when i got up this morning iv noticed she has lovebites one on her kneck and two on her right breast i couldnt see her other because of how she is layed. Thing is s hates lovebites but im putting it down to alchohol.
And third this morning i woke up to a text from s,s phone
Bit confusing as shes next to me.
Msg....hey this is danny s left her phone in my car al drop it in later today.
Me... Al send you address
Danny.. Cheers.
So 1. How did her phone get in dannys car.
2. He obviously knows everything as he happy to msg me
S has a few tales to tell lol

Ok so danny dropped the phone off about 1.30 i answered the door took the phone and said thanks.
He just stood there grinning lol
He said no probs then asked me to say hi to s and tell her it was a good night. Then he left.
So s obviously spent some sort of time with danny
Last night.
He is also better looking than s said naughty girl
Shes had a hangover all day so i let her go back to bed about 12 but think al nip up and have a chat soon.
See what the story is.

Users who are viewing this thread