new to this she says shes ready but nervous

S has been a bit down since and our cuckold play has dropped off as has her interest in persuing anything in the real world unfortunately.
Weve talked and she has admitted that shes a little upset that her and rik have finnished but she doesn't want to be sneaking around behind another girls back and just being a
Quick fuck when he can manage it which i understand.
S says that shes still up for the lifestyle but a break would be nice and next time she wants to be less involved with the guy.
Im going to leave her to deal with it for now think its best to let her decide when she wants to play.

So for now were on hold bit dissapointed but guess its something that can happen.
Ill keep you informed as to our progress.
Thanks for reading.

"next time she wants to be less involved with the guy"

That is probably the best thing she has said. It puts it right back where it belongs under the heading of "IT'S ONLY SEX'.

Just sayin'.

Keep us posted, we are alos vested.

It's a shame that her relationship with rik has changed, but perhaps it will be for the better in the long run.
She likely has/is learning from the experience, and it may change her perspective.
It is indeed difficult to keep emotionally detached from a partner when you share something as intimate as sex, especially multiple times, and becomes even moreso if one or both are married.
Another 'lesson' may be learning how to apply patience when she is not actively seeking/involved with partners. Your (her) adventures developed and proceeded at a breakneck pace. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but a 'dry spell' may make either or both of you consider changes to how frequently she has a lover. Or not. :)
Best of luck to you both, in any case! I hope she can find another lover sooner rather than later. I also hope this has had a positive impact on sex between you two.

Is she open to you finding her partners?

Did you guys fall off the planet? :)

And where back lol.
Weve had a break bit longer than i expected but i let her lead us it always works out best.
So s and rik are no more hes left the college also so no uncomfortable meets.
Jay ended up being a couple of fumbles and kissing then he told her he wants a proper relationship with someone s told him thats not something she can offer so thats that it was a bit strange for a few weeks but s says there just back to chatting on school run now.
So we returned to just us there was a period of about two weeks of no cuck talk etc.. Of any kind.
Then during sex one night she started to whisper in my ear how she wants a big cock we fucked hard then after i asked if that was her telling me shes ready.
She said shes started to think about it again so well see.
So the roleplay increased again.
But nothing real.
Until fast forward to july 2nd we have friends getting married they decided to have a joint stag and hen do in york.

Reactions: Nazareth
Plan was We travel together on train then go our separate ways in york.
Anyway cut a long story short theres about ten guys fifteen girls.
So on train we all get chatting s ends up sat next to one if the grooms friends iv met him but dont know him well.
Good looking about 30.
Anyway over course of day/night we keep bumping into each other.
Steve keeps making sure hes with s when we do so i leave them to it.
Anyway good night had by all.
When we get home i ask s if she had good night.
"yes very good"
I smile "did steve enjoy himself"
She grins "yes he did and before u ask he got a few kisses but thats it x"
"ok thats fine aslong as you liked it".

So fast forward to last weekend the wedding hotel in garforth so we booked a room.
Suffice to say the wine flowed the flirting with steve began and finally my wifes legs spread lol.
At about half ten after a lot of dissapearing outside with him she asked for our room key and whispered if she was ok to go relax with steve.
I kissed her and handed her the card.
They returned about 11.45 s looking very pleased.
My time was spent in excrutiating jealous horny agony lol.
But i think were back.

Reactions: Nazareth and babagee
thought I would try and write a kind of diary as to where we have come from and where we go as a way to keep track of our progress [great] and maybe get advice from more experienced people [good luck with that one] plus hopefully our journey will be of interest to others.[sure will]"

Reactions: Nazareth and Hopeful cuck
So, do we get the details of the wedding night 'rendezvous' or what?

2wheel said:
So, do we get the details of the wedding night 'rendezvous' or what?
Yes just wanted to make sure people were still interested.

Reactions: babagee
Oh, we are!

Basically in s own words it was a full on lust fuck.
He almost had her tits out before they got to room.
In the room they stripped very quickly he layed s down and started to lick her but she says she was very wet already.
After hed licked her for a few minutes he climbed up her body and slid into her she says he was a good size maybe 8".
Then they fucked it was very close excited fucking lots of nipple sucking and kissing.
She didn't cum but says she enjoyed the fast pace of the sex.
When he got to the point he pulled out and came over her stomach.
Then they lay for a bit then showered and came back down.
He asked her what she told me she was doing for now s told him she had a head ache and neaded to lie down.
They swapped no. And she came back to me.

Reactions: Nazareth and babagee
So when we went up we had great sex as she told me about it.
So where will it lead i dont know s has said she doesn't plan on making any regular arrangements with him but if she bumps into him again she would have sex.
She thinks for now she wants to try a few different guys get some experiences under her belt.

Welcome back, looking forwards to your (or should that be S's?) adventures

Reactions: Hopeful cuck
Enigma632 said:
Welcome back, looking forwards to your (or should that be S's?) adventures
as long as she shares the experiences with him or he even gets to watch it is theirs :)

hope to hear more and good thing she knows what to tell a guy that wants too much :)

Well were both happy.
S is talking more and more of being with other guys.
I have experienced watching her and also having her go with a guy alone then tell me.
I enjoy both equally.
But i think theres something dare i say sluttier about her fucking guys without me there and i kind of like that so if i get to watch i will but if not its all good.
And i think shel have more chances if i leave her to it.

Hopeful cuck said:
But i think theres something dare i say sluttier about her fucking guys without me there and i kind of like that so if i get to watch i will but if not its all good...

Indeed!
You don't know I've wished for an opportunity to either watch my wife fucking or being recorded fucking--without her being aware.
The chance of seeing her true emotions and reactions without the 'pressure to perform' would be incredibly hot, as well as interesting.
It would also be nice to see if the actions 'match' the stories....

So our new adventure feels very different.
She doesn't have a regular guy but she is definitely going to be on the prowl lol.
So its a different kind of excitement.
Who, when, where.
Its also more relaxed maybe frustrating.
I know shes going to just not when.
So yes frustrating but also keeps me on edge lol.
Il update as i can if something happens and keep intouch if it doesn't lol.
Shes out on Saturday with friends though.