• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pimp's Upcoming Gangbang Party Schedule

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
I seldom post pics from the parties. Discretion ya know........and respect for the couple's privacy. Exceptions may be made if they give me the green light.

On a laptop from the suite at the Super 8 as the fellas and our lovely wife are taking a brief vreak from the fun. Next parties are November 2nd and 3rd.

The next parties will be November 2nd and 3rd. Check the wive's pics sections for photos of the women to blacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun for all !

Hello Pimp :::

As a horny white trucker it would be awesome if some of us fans could watch the fun ! Is there any couples you already have party plans for that would allow a watcher or two ? I would love to see a sexy wife blacked for real . I could also help with pics if needed . As a trucker i never know long in advance where i'll be but i could ask for runs thru your area on those weekends . Please leave a message for me . Thank you --- Gray

Actually, the couples are adamantaly opposed to what they call "gawkers." Sorry but that's just how they feel. I may be able to get you a seat with a particular couple I know well but even that's a stretch. Best bet is bring another female with you--whether she partipates or not.

Hey Pimp what are the requirements if any for the bruhs that are interested in participating?

They just have to be reliable and show up. They have to be able to travel to Portsmouth, Ohio and provide a photo and cell #. That's it.

If this is out of sight then it it's out of mind......

I have had 4 more couples from swinglifestyle contact me for bbc parties recently so January is beginning to fill up also. If you're a couple who'd like a bbc thrown for your wife you better get at me ASAP!

So it's November now... did these GB go down or what, where are the pics?

The parties are tomorrow and Saturday and then again on the 17th. As I have said numerous times before I do not show photos from the parties unless I have the couples consent to do so. If they give it I will post some. If not, there will be no eye candy.

See you all again on Sunday. Getting ready for tonight and tomorrow's parties.......

Thanks to a very special couple on the DC board Friday's party was a great sucksess. I sure hope she enjoyed her very first black cocks as much as she seemed to. Thanks must also go to Ironman of this board. Man is that dude packing some major meat. Thanks for bringing it and laying it down.

Tonight's party was a bust at first but was salvaged by an incredibly hot, sensuous woman. So soft, so womanly and so gorgeous.

The next one is November 17th.

Ironman make sure you clear November 17th off your schedule to party with Mike & Cindy!

Then I have three HOT wives scheduled for December. One is so sexy you won't believe it.

The next party is November 17th......

Attachments

• GBCindy4.jpg
    GBCindy4.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 683
  • GBCindy.jpg
    GBCindy.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 860
I am not soliciting more guys. I have a group of black men I regularly use for parties so you can stop the e-mails. I'm just simply sharing the hoy of what I get to do with the rest of the board....

hot wife interested in party in portsmouth, what do i need to do to get signed up, looking forward to this a.s.a.p, seeeking 4-5 males,super attractive you wont be disapointed

Can arrange a party with as few black males as 2 and as many as 15. BUMP!

Users who are viewing this thread