Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
Cuckykny said:
During roleplay (even though I was caged, I played the Bull)…

Good to hear your wife is still keeping you caged, even during sex that leads to satisfaction for her but not you. It’s important for her to know, on a continuing basis, that she’s fully in charge of your sexual satisfaction (if any).

Cuckykny said:
I told my wife that I am so happy her husband set us up with a date…. as I began to slowly work my hands around her breasts and hips. ….

Good. But, many women… like many men… are basically bashful. I suspect your wife is among them. If so, it’s a great relief to her that she’s married to you, because it means she no longer has to participate in the “dating scene,” in which she has to go out with men she doesn’t know or is only slightly acquainted with.

If I have it right, that’s something your wife finds terrifying on a personal level. Thus, if she is going to establish a relationship with another man, that’s something you will have to set up for her. Otherwise, it won’t happen.

Cuckykny said:
…. Her nipples were at full attention…

Which implied you’ve identified the right approach…

Cuckykny said:
Afterwards, we discussed where we are with cuckolding. She told me that [the idea of] cuckolding me does turn her on. We both find [the idea of] her having sex with another man would in fact enhance our marriage and sex life. She admits that she does get a little bored with it, but is at times afraid to say anything (respect for me and how she was brought up to think about sex). The #1 reason she has not been looking very hard for a Bull/Dom is that she is worried they will end up being creepy. (I thought this was interesting… [that she doesn’t primarily fear] pregnancy or diseases).

In reality, your wife isn’t moving forward because she finds the idea of approaching, and becoming sexually close with, a man she doesn’t know, or know very well, along with the possibility he may reject her, is terrifying.

Cuckykny said:
She would be more comfortable with cuckolding me with someone she knew and/or with a common friend…

This is consistent with the “your wife is basically shy” hypothesis.

Cuckykny said:
But more of my fantasies involve one-night stands...heat of the moment scenarios.

Your experiences to date suggest that doesn’t work for your wife. One of your basic problems is, your fantasy that you’re trying to move forward with is not her fantasy.

Cuckykny said:
[The idea of my wife] having a BF does sexually excite me, but also scares me a bit.

No doubt your wife senses that. It’s another reason, almost certainly, she allows herself to be turned on by your mutual fantasy play, but she is resistant to moving forward in any real-world sense.

Thanks custer.

Sometimes, I do think she wants me to take the lead and find her a Bull....based on our roleplay scenarios and playful sexual banter. Here is an example...Sunday night as we got ready for bed, I was still caged. I usually do not sleep in the cage because if I get a spontaneous erection it wakes me up in the night. :( So she usually has me come up to her naked and ask nicely to be released. She usually gives me a little verbal humilitation...how small I am etc... However, this night she told me she had left the key downstairs and playfully told me that I would just have to deal with being caged overnight....as she turned her back to me. I was actually turned on and playfully told her that keeping me caged is going to keep me focused on getting her a Bull. As I said that, she pressed her ass into me and told me you are obviously so horney. The next night, she again 'forgot' the key and was wearing lingerie! Again she was pressing into me and I told her if I am caged by Friday I am going to have to really find a Bull. She asked if I was so turned on why would I go find a Bull. I replied to her that she knows that I find her being sexually pleasured by a real cock my sexual release. Well, it is now Thursday and, yes, I am still caged.

I am looking forward to seeing if she 'forgot' the key again. If she does should I have a discussion about really finding a Bull or just go on my won and find her a Bull...maybe set up a basic meet-n-greet, drinks, etc...?

You have enough validation. Find her a bull.

Cuckykny said:
Thanks custer.

You’re welcome.

Cuckykny said:
Sometimes, I do think she wants me to take the lead and find her a Bull.

If you think “sometimes” your wife wants you take the lead and find her a bull, that means she wants you to take the lead and find her a bull.

Cuckykny said:
…. etc …. Again, she was pressing into me. I told her that if I am still caged on Friday, I will really have to find her a Bull.

All this verbiage is consistent with the hypothesis I suggested above — your wife is basically shy.

In addition, nothing in her upbringing or earlier married life has prepared her for the reality of identifying another man she finds attractive, and saying to him, in essence: “I’m married, and I want to fuck you. My place or yours..? And, BTW, if you come to my place, my husband will be there.”

If you try to imagine your wife saying something like that to a single man she doesn’t know very well (or at all), it will be obvious to you that isn’t “her.”

Cuckykny said:
I am looking forward to seeing if she 'forgot' the key again. If she does, should I have a discussion about really finding her a Bull, or just go on my own and find one for her...maybe set up a basic meet-n-greet, drinks, etc…?

Forget about continuing this endless interpersonal exchange of “subtle signals” (as you view them), and take action.

Wife is coming around...and definitely a pretty good sign, I think.

Last night as we were lying in bed in our usually 'me spooning her' position, I begin to slowly rub my hand slowly up-n-down the side of her body along the curve in her hips and to her thigh. As I did this I whispered to her that I loved my very Hotwife. She responded by pushing her ass into my groin and asked, 'If I was really sure I wanted to be cuck?'. Of course, I instantly became erect [fellow wannbes know what I am talking about :)]and pushed back playfully responding, 'I think you can 'feel' my anwser...and moaned a yes'. My wife then turned towards me and said, 'well, today a sales rep took me to lunch and we had an interesting conversation'. [In my wife's business, sales reps frequesntly take her to lunch to discuss their latest and greatest products].

Here is the recap:
My wife told me that during their conversation he received a brief phone call that obviously left him a little annoyed. She politely asked the sales rep if everything was ok. According to my wife, the rep told her that it was his ex-wife and really it was nothing. He went on to let her know that he had been divorced for a couple of years, but his 'ex' continues to bother him even minor issues...and that at least they (his ex- and him) did not have any children. Again, politely, my wife told him she was sorry about his relationship issue. The rep then told her that honestly he was happier. He then begin to confide to my wife that his relationship had ended much earlier...and even jokingly told her that their sex life had ended much earlier. My wife told me that the rep jokingly said, 'At least now I can live out some of my dreams'. My wife (flirting?) sarcastically told the rep that she knows ALL about mens dreams. The rep told my wife that, 'hey, a man has to have some dreams that marriage can't kill'. My wife jokingly told him that she supports her husbands 'dreams'. The rep told my wife that her husband is lucky...the women he has been in relationships with have all eventually stopped enjoying sex. My wife told him that she has friends like that, but she is lucky that she is not like them. Again, he told her that how lucky I am (her husband). She told him 'yes, he is'. He then playfully asked her, 'what is his dream'. She told him that 'oh, he has dreams'.

--She told me that she really did not intend on telling the rep my dream of her being a Hotwife, but I guess after all of their playful banter she eventually told him (not thinking he would be familiar with any of the lifestyle) that I whated to be cuck or something like that. As fate would have it, he DID!. He told her yeah that seems to be a common fantasy of husbands online...and actually asked her if she would do it. My wife told me she responded, 'I don't know...that is a big dream'. He then told her that he would be the 'Bull' and that he has done it for other couples since his divorce. My wife told me that the rep did seem pretty familiar with the lifestyle. My wife left it telling him that she would discuss it with me (her husband).

I told my wife, 'that this is awesome'...and I then asked a couple questions about the rep...age, was she attracted to him, etc... She said he was probably in his mid/late 30's (10 years younger) and yes, she does find him attractive. I told her, 'yes, I am absolutely supportive of her choosing a Bull. And that cucking me is totally her decision'.

Not too much more was said...he regularly comes around every 2 months. She jokingly said, 'he may not even be interested then'. I told her that he will definitely be interested in having sex with such a beautiful Hotwife. [I was thinking she may be having some self-doubt of her sexuality?].

Ok, so this may finally be it. I have given her my full support (and my erection can't hide my excitement/approval). Hopefully this relationship will prove to be fruitful.

--cuckykny

Edit: She was wearing her Hotwife Anklet, but doubts the rep saw it.

Last edited:
Amazing turnpoint,CuckNY

It is indeed...I really was not having any luck finding a suitable Bull.

Cuckykny said:
.... He [the sales rep.] then told her [my wife] that he would be the 'Bull' and that he has done it for other couples since his divorce. My wife told me that the rep did seem pretty familiar with the lifestyle. My wife left it [their lunch] telling him that she would discuss it with her husband (me).

Awright. Sounds like your wife has hit pay dirt, as we say here in gold mining country.

Cuckykny said:
I told my wife, 'this is awesome.' I then asked a couple questions about the rep...age, was she attracted to him, etc. She said he was probably in his mid/late 30's (10 years younger), and yes, she does find him attractive. I told her, 'yes, I am absolutely supportive of her choosing a Bull. And that cucking me is totally her decision.'

That was a positive response on your part. Your wife choosing a lover is definitely preferable to you trying to do so by lining her up with "blind dates."

Cuckykny said:
Not too much more was said [between my wife and me]. He regularly comes around every 2 months. She jokingly said, 'he may not even be interested then'.

Your wife should definitely not wait 2 months for her sales rep candidate to come around, once again, during the normal course of his rounds. I mean, this is what telephones are for. She should now call him and let him know she has talked with you, and her summary of her conversation with him impressed you favorably, and you have strongly encouraged her to take a lover (i.e. him).

If he isn't in a position to act in the near future on what it's obvious they both want (due to his travel sked), your wife should use this as an opportunity to initiate a sustained telephone flirtation, with the goal of keeping his fantasies about her active and his cock stimulated. Her phone conversations with him, I suggest, should become steadily more erotic as time passes.

Cuckykny said:
I told her he will definitely be interested in having sex with such a beautiful Hotwife. —Cuckykny

Good encouragement. And, almost certainly a true statement.

Cuckykny said:
Incidentally, my wife was wearing her Hotwife anklet, but doubts the rep saw it.

That's good. I means your wife is taking an active role in pursuing a lover, and had identified the sales rep in advance as a potential candidate (whether or not he noticed her anklet).

Cuckykny said:
image.jpg

--comments?

@Laststand...yes, there is an adult club relatively close to us.

New member picking this thread up and enjoying your journey
Very sexy picture
Good luck

Thanks, Babagee.

Pretty good sign, I think. ;)

--I am sure they are at a minimum texting. I haven't looked through her her texts as I do not want to violate her trust...which, of course, is paramount in cucking. But the other night as she was getting into bed her phone text alert sounded. She checked it and responded as she set her phone on the night stand. I innocently asked, 'who was that texting so late?'. She very playfully replied, 'don't you want to know' as she climbed into bed. I asked if it was the rep and she again playfully...and shyly...replied with a 'maybe'.

At this point (and not too my surprise) I was actually instantly hard. If anything, I am well trained! :) As she got into bed we started kissing and she pressed hard into my body. She said, 'wow! You are ready...I guess there is no denying that it turns you on'. I replied with something like, 'definitely'. She (actually) replied with a sexy 'you better be careful for what you wish for'.

--As we continued to make out, I introduced a role play scene where her husband (me, of course) arranged for her to have a massage (my wife loves massages) as a holiday surprise gift. As she lay on the message table with only a towel covering her pussy, I drizzled her body with oil. As I worked the oil across her hips and over her breasts, I told her how lucky her husband is to have such a beautiful, curvy hotwife.

She was moaning and (unlike previous role play) she told me how her husband is sweet but unable to satisfy her with his small dick. I was loving it...I don't know if I had ever been harder. :) As she put her hand on my dick, she whispered to me, 'you know my husband is a cuck and is ok with us playing around'.

As I moved on top, I placed the head of my dick at the entrance of her cunt, looked right at her, and asked if she was ready to become a real Hotwife. She moaned a 'yes' and pulled me into her. She was cumming hard in seconds!

I am thinking she is really into cuckolding me at this point....not that I would, but I may be at the point of no return. I do have a question...when I was about to cum I usually pull out and cum (when playing the Bull), but this time when I told her I was about to cum she said, 'yes, cum in me'. Now I was playing the Bull but I did cum in her. My question, should I have pulled out to "train" her to make sure the Bull doesn't cum in her? Should I start wearing condoms to get her to expect them? She is not on the pill...makes her feel sick. She is still fertile...I am ok with pregnancy, we have discussed it, but I would prefer her not get pregnant in the heat of fucking (just the explaining to family and friends).

Thanks for the advice/feedback. I am feeling like I am almost there...what an adventure.

--cuckykny

Cuckykny said:
.... I do have a question. When I am about to cum I usually pull out and cum (when playing the Bull), but this time when I told her I was about to cum she said, 'yes, cum in me'. Now I was playing the Bull, but I did cum in her. My question: should I have pulled out to "train" her to make sure the Bull doesn't cum in her?

Thinking you can "train" your wife to "train" another man to not ejaculate inside her when she takes a lover (the sales rep she has in mind, presumably) is wishful thinking. Impregnating the woman is what taking a married woman as a lover is all about. I.e., it's what cuckolding the woman's husband is all about. Even if the married woman is on birth control, the lover she takes realizes there's a small chance her birth control might fail. If so, he'll succeed at propagating his genes to the next generation (a biological imperative) at no cost to him... rather, the cost will be to you. If your wife tells her lover she's not on birth control, so he should make sure to withdraw before ejaculating, his motivation to ejaculate inside her will be dramatically increased (although he'll agree, no doubt).

What you and your wife have in mind sounds a lot like the infamous Catholic Church-recommended "rhythm method," for which the well-known synonym is "pregnancy" — with the difference that when your wife takes a lover, he'll be maximally motivated to try to ensure pregnancy is the outcome. When he realizes she isn't on birth control, on a gut level (although not outwardly) he'll hardly be able to believe his luck.

There are a number of long-term birth control methods that don't involve taking pills, some of which involve implants that can be removed when the woman decides she wants to become pregnant.

Your wife should see her gynecologist, discuss the alternatives, and get on some form of long-term birth control — pronto.

Unless, that is, your wife wants to become pregnant, she has been unable to become pregnant by you, and she has decided her sales rep lover-in-waiting is the man she wants to impregnate her. And, you are in agreement with that.

Also, since your you and your wife seem to be anticipating she will ride her lover-in-waiting bareback, she should ask him for a hard-copy printout of a lab test showing he's free of STD's (i.e., clean). Until he produces one, she should require him to wear condoms — for her own protection, as well as to protect you. Until then, her message to him... sweetly expressed, of course... should be, "no condom, no fucking." Since he's apparently experienced at this sort of thing, he should understand that.

Last edited:
Great update Cuckykny
I get really hard at the thought of my wife fucking other guys with my knowledge but don't know if this will actually happen
I think that she once got fucked on holiday (or at least had some sexual contact) some years ago but she won't open up about it which is a shame as I don't mind but would love her to tell me
I am going to follow your lead next time (whenever that may be as it is never enough for me :confused:) I am licking her sweet pussy and introduce the thought of someone else pleasuring her
Thanks again for letting me share your journey to sexual happiness
Babagee

@babagee...very glad my journey may help you. I have done a lot of reading and have had a lot of help/advice and encourage from this site (and a couple of others). I think I have mentioned most of them in this thread. And I will admit my wife has been surprisingly very supportive of my deire to create a cuckold relationship (fantasy role play to this point) and appears she maybe in the process of actually doing it. Deep down I too think she may have already cuck'd (or had some sexual contact) me once (pre-marriage) with her good friend from college that she took on a cruise to the Bahamas. They had planned this trip before we were dating. He was dating a girl as well when they went on the trip...funny, several years later he came out as gay.

@Custard...you are right we do (did) use the rhythm technique. We actually have had great success with it....eventually I did get a vasectomy. I had been searching for Bull's that have also had this procedure but (now that you explained it better for me) no wonder I had only met a couple of Men that have had a vasectomy. I am sure she doesn't wish to get pregnant. I will engage her soon about getting on a different birth control (I am pretty sure she won't) or absolutely insist on condoms (I will purchase some today).

Last edited:
Cuckykny said:
Pretty good sign, I think. ;)

I am thinking she is really into cuckolding me at this point....not that I would, but I may be at the point of no return.
--cuckykny

Great update!
I totally agree with you

Camel owners who use their camels to carry loads and give tourist rides - push pebbles into their camel's vagina to trick the camel's brain into thinking it is already preggy.

Pretty good sign...I think.

--I came home tonight from work to take out and my wife telling me she has been invited out this evening for drinks!! I instantly gave her a passionate hug and kiss. This is the first time she has been out for drinks with another man in 20yrs. Unbeliveable. This is now seeming to move a little too fast, but I am excited about the entire situation...as I sit here typing this in my cage...with a drink (too take off the nervous edge). :) Come to think about it, she told me she loved me and left without telling me when to expect her back.

My dick is about to explode from this cage. Which makes me think she knew about this yesterday, usually at night when we go to bed she unlocks me for comfort at night. But when I ******* my cage lock and very nicely asked her to unlock me, she without hesitation replied, 'nope' and jumped into bed with a smile.

I gotta go get another drink. Hope to have a positive report tomorrow...or tonight if she isn't back by say midnight.

--cuckykny

Brings a smile to my face to see all your love and hard work finally paying off for you congrats!

Well cucky want to be . Shes been gone for a few hours now . Is she wet with his seed , are you going to clean her up L O L . Good luck

OMG - all the patience and coaxing seems to have paid off
I hope that this goes well for both other you :drool:
Did she leave dressed up to play?
Good luck
Babagee