Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
Cuckolding definitely has its emotional ups and downs.

Occassionally, I do question myself about 'why am I letting another man fuck my wife?'. But then I think about the intense pleasure my wife is feeling from the fucking she is experiencing from Clay and those thoughts are replaced with feelings of cuckold happiness that my erection cannot hide.

I do find pleasure in supporting her new found sexual freedom by searching for gifts for my Hotwife....sexy clothes or simple flowers, keeps my cuckold desires for this lifestyle alive and fresh.

My wife is doing find balancing her new found sex partner. She is dressing sexier and taking a more dominate role in our relationship. I do enjoy it and our new found intimacy.

One 'set back' is I have found that we are engaging in less sex. More hand jobs or master, if anything. She tends to be sore from Clay or tells me she doesn't think I have earned vaginal sex. Hopefully this is temporary.

I had better go and start earning sex.

Cucky you need to start eatting her , I know you have told me you dont do that part .your all in it sex with her will get to be less and less .Eatting her would feel very good to her after Clay has been riding her hard . I take it you dont eat your own loads .

Cuckykny said:
Cuckolding definitely has its emotional ups and downs.

Occassionally, I do question myself about 'why am I letting another man fuck my wife?'. But then I think about the intense pleasure my wife is feeling from the fucking she is experiencing from Clay and those thoughts are replaced with feelings of cuckold happiness that my erection cannot hide.

I do find pleasure in supporting her new found sexual freedom by searching for gifts for my Hotwife....sexy clothes or simple flowers, keeps my cuckold desires for this lifestyle alive and fresh.

My wife is doing find balancing her new found sex partner. She is dressing sexier and taking a more dominate role in our relationship. I do enjoy it and our new found intimacy.

One 'set back' is I have found that we are engaging in less sex. More hand jobs or master, if anything. She tends to be sore from Clay or tells me she doesn't think I have earned vaginal sex. Hopefully this is temporary.

Great response. Sounds like you two have your heads in the right space. Perhaps your wife has the misperception that denial turns you on.
I would talk to her about it if that is not the case.
I, as well, do not like to eat another mans cum from my wife's pussy but I do love to fuck her straight after another man has deposited a big load of sperm inside her. The wife loves it as well. Sperm wars, I guess, as she is not on any kind of birth control and likes to fuck other men when she is ovulating.
She has gotten pregnant twice like this. Once when the guy came gallons inside and another time by a guy who had a nine inch cock.
Of course she clamed it was mine but I knew differently. It was the horniest experience knowing she was caring another mans baby. I couldn't stop masturbating and even though my balls were drained I would get hard again. That part was painful.
I was particularly turned on by the guy with the big cock because if it was a boy he would also have a big cock. I am 6".
Alas she lost both babies did not come to term as we were later to discover she has a tipped uterus.
I always watch her getting fucked and am Johnny on the spot so I can fuck her when she has the maximum amount of cum in her pussy.

Last edited:
Cuckykny said:
My wife is doing fine balancing her new found sex partner. She is dressing sexier and taking a more dominate role in our relationship.

Excellent. Sounds like your wife is finally coming to recognize, as well as act on, her proper role in your marriage.

Cuckykny said:
I do enjoy it and our new-found intimacy.

As are you...

Cuckykny said:
One 'set back' is I have found that we are engaging in less sex. More hand jobs or masterbation, if anything. She tends to be sore from Clay or tells me she doesn't think I have earned vaginal sex.

Maybe the message is, you still aren't doing enough of the housework, in her view, so she will have sufficient time and energy for her dates...

Cuckykny said:

Yes, you should. And, you should (of course) become accustomed, if you aren't already, to satisfying your now-more-sexual hotwife by sucking her pussy to orgasm whenever she seems even slightly inclined toward that.

Also, I suggest pleasuring your wife by kissing her ass. Some women can orgasm from analingus. If your wife is among them... or even if she simply takes pleasure in your ass-kissing, and its symbolic significance... you should do so regularly, and encourage her to begin addressing you as "asskisser darling" or "asskisser sweetheart."

How is it going? We haven't heard from you for a while. Is your newly-more-dominant hotwife still keeping you locked in your chastity device, except when it's her pleasure to unlock you temporarily...?

Just an update...

Nothing has really changed. Clay and my wife go out about weekly...dinner and/or drinks depending on the day of the week and usually ends up with Clay stretching out my wife's pussy and filling her up with his cum. Luckily, Clay has been right about his 'boys' not being strong swimmers. According to my wife, they have yet to use condoms and Clay does not pull-out. If anything, it sounds like Clay grunts loudly as he forces his cock as deep as he can get it before releasing his load into her.

I usually get sex about every other week....depending if Clay and my wife go out on the weekend. I am usually too tired for weekday sex due to work....and Clay makes my wife too sore for sex after she returns home from their date for 2-3 days. I find myself trying to repeat Clay's sexual performance based on the details my wife shares with me of their time in the bedroom.

Clay and my wife are officially a 'couple'. (I am very excited and happy for them - she is a fantastic wife and Hotwife and deserves this extra-relationship). She is no longer trying to contact the young sales rep. (Which does and doesn't bother me). During a post-date conversation, I asked her about the sales rep and she told me that she had kind of let that potential suitor go. She jokingly told me that she doesn't feel comfortable having multiple partners and with her memory she would confuse them. She didn't say it, but I think she was trying to tell me that having one BF was ok with her, but the thought of having multiple partners makes her feel like a slut. (While I wished she did enjoy multi-partners and not that it matters as it is HER choice, I am very much ok with her relationship and just being her cuck).

@Custer, I am not too sure about the ass-play. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Well done Cuckykny, I hope it was worth all the effort and waiting. It's so nice hear that your wife is too sore to have sex for several days after having sex with her BF. This must make you feel very proud of your hotwife and her mew adventures :)

Pretty good sign, I think.

A text I received from my Hotwife yesterday at work...

image.jpeg
I was too stunned (and busy) from the text to message back playfully for details of her date as this is the first time she had texted me regarding cuckolding/Hotwife. I will be prepared next time. ;)

Cuckykny said:
Pretty good sign, I think. [Here is a copy of] a text I received from my Hotwife yesterday [while I was] at work.

I was too stunned from the text (and busy) to message back playfully for details of her date. This is the first time she has sent me a text regarding her cuckolding of me and being a hotwife. I will be prepared next time. ;)

Good to see you are still turned on and responding in positive ways to the reality of your wife fucking another man.

Keep up your good work!

Just helped my Hotwife get ready got a 'girls night out'...and she looks awesome. I couldn't convince her to leave her panties, but she was dressed very nicely. And while she said they were all going just for drinks she definitely has her 'fuck me' boots on. :)

After I finished helping her get ready to go out, she grabbed my rock hard penis through my pants and told me that I shouldn't wait up. A little later I told her to call me if she drinks a little too much and needs a ride home, she told me not to worry that she surely will have a real man get a hotel for the evening.

Cannot wait to hopefully get a steamy story in the morning that ends with my wife getting pounded by an Alpha male....other than Clay.

Maybe Clay will get the hotel room and pound her good

"Clay and my wife are officially a 'couple'."

This is the problem. This makes it more than sex as does denying you sex. 'Danger Will Robinson.'

Well, she got home a little after mid-night...and tipsy. No pounding. Just a lot of bumping and grinding. She said one younger black stud was hinting at leaving the club and was rubbing hard on her, but she didn't want to leave her friends.

Btw, I am not sure if her friends cuck their husbands, but my wife told me they too were dancing and flirting. My wife told me that her friends have never mentioned sleeping with other men...they just dance and have fun.

After she told about her night, I did the job by eating her to orgasm...and she gave me a ruined orgasm. Not sure if I deserved that...but yes, I did enjoy it.

@2wheel. I am not threatened by their relationship...at this point. I do feel conflicted...sometimes I want it to blossom into more...and sometimes (usually after cumming) I want it to end or at least not be so inclusive.

To me, the point of ladies having "girls night out" and the like has been for them to let their hair down, so to speak. Dance, have fun, light flirting, even some touching is all good. Hopefully, it will rev her up, and she will come home ready to pounce like a wildcat. Of course, the cuck always hopes for their wife to have an actual connection or hook-up...=p

In any case, glad you enjoyed the experience. I look forward to your next update.

Cucky its a hard deal . The turn on then the hurt

Just an update...

Clay and my wife's sexual relationship is still going strong. My wife told me that Clay is well aware that her and I are deeply in love but that I get sexual satisfaction knowing she is being taken care of sexually by a more dominate/alpha-male. Clay enjoys this set-up (of course) and enjoys taking her for fuck dates...although she tells me that sometimes they just go out for dinner or other non-sexual activity. Which bothers more than the sex dates! Their relationship has grown to were Clay now picks her up from our house.

She does enjoy having sex with him...knowing it is for my benefit of course. :) The other night I ask her about her sexual experiences with Clay, she told me that she could quit and I could be enjoying her sexually...but my full on erection had me encouraging her to continue with Clay.

I did ask again about the sales rep. She jokingly told me that she has put that guy on the waitlist. She enjoys Clay and doesn't want to "seem like a slut". However, I am thinking of actively search for another Bull to keep her playing.

The amount of sex I use to get is less...monthly at best. I guess she doesn't need me to role play the scenario anymore. The one thing I have noticed is when we do have sex it is not enough for us to role play, I really need some humilitation to get an erection...either her telling me I if don't get hard she may need to call her Bull (Clay) or she insults my small penis.

Have other cuck's noticed that even though you may not have sought out sexual humilitation, you eventually found yourself desiring it to gain an erection?

Cuckykny said:
...although she tells me that sometimes they just go out for dinner or other non-sexual activity. Which bothers more than the sex dates! Their relationship has grown to were Clay now picks her up from our house.

As 2-wheel says you do need to be careful about this. It is a fine line between an experienced bull using your wife for their mutual pleasure and a single guy starting a relationship with her. I suggest that you need to talk to your wife about this to put some ground rules in place

Cuckykny said:
Have other cuck's noticed that even though you may not have sought out sexual humilitation, you eventually found yourself desiring it to gain an erection?

I can say I don't need it to get an erection, but it does help on occasion. There are times when my wife will 'threaten' to seek the services of other men if I don't get hard, don't get hard fast enough, or don't maintain my erection until I cum, and it's a great motivator! Although, of course, that's right up my alley and stimulates thoughts and memories of past experiences. :D

@Engima632, I agree.

Last night we talked about my concerns...and excitement for the relationship between Clay and her. She agreed to me finding/introducing her to another Bull to keep Clay and her (any others) in a more sexual-based relationship. I did need to better understand/accept that while cuckolding brings me sexual satisfaction for her sex is more than the physical but their needs to a mental component for her to have/enjoy sex with any men.

Cucky.

I think adding more bulls to the mix should keep things on a sexual rather than emotional level.

Don't take this wrong, but that's why 'professional' women, don't kiss, it takes it to that emotional level.

2wheel said:
I think adding more bulls to the mix should keep things on a sexual rather than emotional level.

Don't take this wrong, but that's why 'professional' women, don't kiss, it takes it to that emotional level.
So true that most pros do not kiss. They may actually say to the guy, You are not my boyfriend, so do not try to kiss me. ironically, my wife (now ex) Loved being in the kissing booth for fund raisers at school and college, and even sometimes for church. That was even the first time I kissed her when I was 14 and she was already 25. She kissed great and gave me extra time with her. I thought she was just giving me my dollars' worth but she really liked me. toward the end she bent way over and pressed her huge boobs agains me. I was dress kind of "unisex" and I came in my panties from that. She told me a week later that she really loved that I am Girly.
Love, Heather