Pretty Good Sign, I think

• Thread starterCuckykny
  • Start date
Cuckykny said:
I came home tonight from work to take out, and my wife telling me she has been invited out this evening for drinks!!

Awright... congratulations to both of you!

Cuckykny said:
I instantly gave her a passionate hug and kiss. ....

Good response; you rewarded her...

Cuckykny said:
.... I am excited about the entire situation, as I sit here typing this in my [cock] cage — with a drink, too take off the nervous edge. :)

I would think so...

Cuckykny said:
Come to think about it, she told me she loved me and left without telling me when to expect her back.

That was because she didn't know...

Cuckykny said:
My dick is about to explode [in my] cage. .... I think she knew about this yesterday, because usually at night, when we go to bed, she unlocks me for comfort at night. But, when I ******* my cage lock and very nicely asked her to unlock me, she replied without hesitation: 'Nope,' then jumped into bed with a smile.

Your wife left you with strong motivation to welcome her back...

Cuckykny said:
I gotta go get another drink. Hope to have a positive report tomorrow... or tonight, if she isn't back by say midnight. --cuckykny

It's now far beyond midnight, so your absence of a response (yet) seems promising. Will look forward to hearing about your wife's first extramarital adventure in 20+ years.

Since it will have been a big event for her (presumably), you might start thinking about ways to reward her above and beyond a hug and kiss. A beautiful and impressive bouquet of flowers, maybe...?

--@cuck916, thanks.
--@whitney, I am really not into that aspect of cuckolding. However, I had not had the opportunity to purchase condoms...and come to think about it, ladies how long does one have to be on the pill for it to be effective? I had better google that...I am pretty sure she has not had an appointment for that medication. Ok, I will but some today.
--@babagee, thanks and, yes, she did leave dressed up.

--Last night she got home a little after 10pm. She did not appear to have been fucked but was a bit...quite a bit...inebriate and frisky.

--She told me that a work friend (not the sales rep) had invited to her out for drinks. He knows she is married to me (not well but we have met) but invited her because he just wanted to have a couple of drinks with a 'fun' person tonight. He asked her if I would mind if it was just the two of them, and she, of course, told him 'no'. She told me that she based this decision on the direction I/we are bringing our relationship. I instantly (and I think now, instinctively) embraced and kissed her. Again, I think I am well trained into being a cuck. Sounds like they had mostly innocent drinks and talk. She did mention to me that he told her at one point how lucky she is not to have a jealous husband...and how most guys would be filled with jealousy and anger if their wife's or gf's went out with another guy for drinks. She did not tell him about our situation, but just told replied, 'yes she is'.

--Here is the thing, the guy she went to drinks I know from previous conversations with him at her workplace is single/divorced, but he is like at least 60 (mid-50's at a minimum)...to me is not an overly attractive man. The sales rep is according to my wife is 20 years younger. I forgot to ask her if she found the co-worker last night attractive. I guess every time we have discussed a Bull, she always mentioned a younger guy...so, I don't want to seem naive but I am thinking it could have been very well innocent drinks.

--We eventually ended up in the bedroom. I did bring her to orgasm orally (I am still caged), no, I did not taste or smell another man's seed...yes, I was a bit nervous but because we started living a FLR, she just basically directed my head to her cunt.

--Nevertheless, pretty good sign...I think.

Last edited:
Thanks Custer and great recommendation for a gift to show my approval. Will do.

Good news is she is feeling comfortable dating other men. Sounds like she is beginning to really trust you are ok with it. Keep up the good work. When some guy asks my wife for drinks and it would I mind if it was just the two of them she usually responds with "Does he really have to know?". Adds a sense of naughtiness, playfulness and sexual excitement to the date. Good luck and I'm sure she will have another man's penis in her soon.

Cuckykny said:
Last night my wife got home a little after 10pm. She did not appear to have been fucked, but was a bit...quite a bit...inebriate and frisky.

Good. Clearly, she has taken a major step forward.

But, I hope your wife wasn't driving after having too much to drink. You might mention to her — don't start an argument, but point this out gently — that if she gets stopped for DUI, that will ruin her life in many ways. Extricating oneself from the aftereffects of a DUI bust takes ~3 years and costs ~$10,000. It happened to the son of one of my friends. It's mighty unpleasant.

Cuckykny said:
She told me that a work friend (not the sales rep) had invited to her out for drinks. He knows she is married to me (we have met), but he invited her because he just wanted to have a couple of drinks with a 'fun' person. He asked her if I would mind if it was just the two of them, and she, of course, told him 'no'.

Excellent. My congratulations to your wife for becoming known as a "fun" woman, and for handling her suitor's invitation appropriately.

Cuckykny said:
She told me that she based this decision on the direction I/we are bringing our relationship. I instantly (and I think now, instinctively) embraced and kissed her. Again, I think I am well trained into being a cuck.

And, my congratulations to you for providing her with positive reinforcement.

Cuckykny said:
.... She did not tell him about our situation...

That's OK. When the word starts getting around that your wife is willing to go out with 'other' men, she'll almost certainly find her invitations increasing...

Cuckykny said:
.... I forgot to ask her if she found her co-worker last night attractive. I guess every time we have discussed a Bull, she always mentioned a younger guy. ....

It's natural for your wife to feel attracted to (preferably hot-looking) younger men, but chemistry... as it's called... could result, conceivably, from going out with someone she doesn't initially expect to find all that attractive (IMO).

Cuckykny said:
We eventually ended up in the bedroom. I did bring her to orgasm orally (I am still caged).

Sounds like you're getting accustomed to wearing your cock cage for relatively extended time periods...

Cuckykny said:
I did not taste or smell another man's seed [when I went down on her].

It would be surprising if they fucked on their first date.

Cuckykny said:
I was a bit nervous, but because we have begun living an FLR, she just basically directed my head to her cunt.

Good. It's important to become accustomed to satisfying your wife orally.

Re. your transition to an FLR marriage: that will almost certainly facility your further transition to a wife-led "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage. Toward this end, I suggest introducing your wife to Lady Misato's site,

"Real Women Don't Do Housework"
http://rwddh.com/

(which is slightly lengthy, but intriguing) — work through the sections, one at a time, listed at upper left under the picture. It's rather psychologically-oriented, and well-suited to FLR's in which the woman keeps her husband in a chastity device, as in your case.

Agreed that this is a very good step although no fucking involved
Your sexy wife has been on a date which by all accounts she enjoyed and returned home to her loving hubby who both approves and then gets to orally explore her
Her confidence must be sky high and I am sure that further dates will shortly follow
As her confidence grows along with your approval, the kissing and petting will start, a blow job in the car and more adventurous activity between your wife and her date will follow until she is ready to take his cock into her
You have time to sort out a few ground rules - length of dates, overnight stays, condoms etc - before she is fully committed and enjoying fucking with another man
Great adventure and good luck to both of you
Babagee

PS Have you discussed being with her for the fucking or would you like your wife to go alone

Last edited:
Cuckykny,

Not to belabor this point, but returning to some of your earlier comments for the moment:

Cuckykny said:
.... [My wife] is not on the pill; they make her feel sick. She is still fertile. I am ok with pregnancy; we have discussed it, but I would prefer her not get pregnant in the heat of fucking.

And:

Cuckykny said:
@Custard...you are right, we do (did) use the rhythm technique. We actually have had great success with it.

That your wife did not get pregnant by you while using the rhythm method does not imply she would not become pregnant by another man, absent some form of birth control, especially if her timing were slightly off — or, even if it isn't. Apparently it's possible, sometimes, for a woman to ovulate at a time when she normally wouldn't, in response to passionate sex with a lover.

Also, when a woman is fertile she feels an increased desire for sex, and communicates that with more-flirtatious behaviors and via her body odors. Men, of course, are sensitive to both. Thus, if (or rather, when) your wife becomes involved in a passionate affair with a lover, it will be optimistic to assume she'll resist the urge to fuck him during those times when her desires for sex are most intense.

Being on the pill causes a woman's body to think she just recently became pregnant, so the fertile phase of her cycle is suppressed — as are what would otherwise be her more flirtatious behavior and change in body odors that occur when she's fertile. (Studies carried out in strip clubs have shown that men give more money to dancers who are not on the pill during times when they're fertile than when they're infertile. And, strip dancers who are not on the pill earn somewhat more, on average, than dancers who are on the pill.)

The above considerations are the reason I suggested your wife talk with her gynecologist about birth control; in particular, about methods of long-term birth control that don't involve taking the pill.

Cuckykny said:
Eventually ,I did get a vasectomy.

That solved her pregnancy problem vis-a-vis you…

Cuckykny said:
I had been searching for bull's that have also had this procedure.

But, relatively young men who are single (or divorced), look physically attractive, have a desire to fuck married women, and have also had vasectomies, may not be as rare as hen’s teeth… but, they’re probably pretty rare.

Cuckykny said:
Now that you explained it better for me, it’s no wonder I’ve only met a couple of men who’ve had vasectomies.

I suggest you and your wife read:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover])

for insights, and a lot of them, into sexual behavior that your parents never told you about. It’s a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book; if you begin reading it you’ll almost certainly find it hard to put down. (Baker is an evolutionary biologist.)

Cuckykny said:
I am sure my wife doesn't wish to get pregnant. I will engage her soon about getting on a different birth control (I am pretty sure she won't) or absolutely insist on condoms (I will purchase some today).

If your wife is, or both of you are, Catholic and she considers taking birth control a “sin,” you might point out to her that Catholic women throughout the U.S. use birth control — by that I don’t mean the “rhythm method” — to about the same extent as the U.S. female population at large.

You might also consider familiarizing your wife with the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church (C.C.) regarding all matters sexual by inviting her out to see “Spotlight” the movie — or, if it’s come and gone in your area, obtain it via (say) Netflix.

“Spotlight” is a documentary — actually, calling it that sells it short, it’s more like an intense drama — on the investigation by the Boston Globe newspaper which revealed that pedophilia by priests throughout the Boston Diocese, which the C.C. had worked hard and systematically to cover up, was much more extensive than previously thought. Boston is among the most heavily-Catholic large cities in the U.S.; the Boston Diocese has ~1500 priests, close to 6% of whom (87) were found to be pedophiles. The number of people abused as children by these priest-pedophiles was found to be well in excess of 1,000. Subsequent investigations revealed similar rates of child abuse by priest-pedophiles throughout a long list of other cities worldwide. The Boston Globe published a series of article on these findings in 2002.

“Spotlight” — which is a powerful movie; I recommend it — also mentions that 51% of the C.C. hierarchy… as I’m sure you know, they all take vows of lifetime chastity… are sexually active. In other words, they’re human like the rest of us. If your wife were to become aware of all this, it could go a long way toward reducing any misgivings she might have about birth control being a “sin.”

—Custer

Cuckykny,

How's it going? Has your wife fucked her older co-worker (~60) who is obviously interested in her, and asked her out for a drink?

Has she had any further contact with the sales rep. who is also obviously interested in her?

—Custer

Well, things have been busy, but I am glad to say I am a cuck!

It actually happened back on Dec 26th, but my, now, Hotwife just shared the episode with me. I kind of knew something was 'up', but just waited until my wife was ready to share her first sexual experience without me in, oh, I guess 20+ years.

On the morning of Dec 26th, my wife caught me by surprise as she came down to breakfast dressed up. We usually do not even get out of our PJ's during the holidays. She told me that she had to run to the office as a colleague, catching up on some work, had accidentally locked himself out of the office getting something from his car. She was a little dressed up for running to the office for a second, but because it was the holidays I honestly did not put much thought into her office run.

Not that I was counting....but it had been over an hour. Just checking up on her (as a concerned husband...not jealsous spouse) I did check our phone app GPS and it did show her at the office. So, I just thought she decided to also catch up on some work. At some point, I am sure I thought to myself wouldn't it be awesome if my wife was actually cuckolding me?

After almost 2 hours, she finally came home. I ask her what had taken her so long, she just shouted that she had lost track of time...running upstairs. When she came back down, she was freshly showered. I kind of suspected something but since we had been open about everything I figured she would tell me.

After a day or two, I decided to let it go...and give cuckolding a break (like it was something I could turn off). I thought maybe it really is just something that was not going to happen for us...left to fantasy role play. However, a day later, my wife came into the bedroom feeling very sexy and began grinding into me. As I recipicated with kisses and began to message her body, my wife moaned to me, 'so who are you tonight?'. I whispered to her that I am a real-man that your husband invited over for drinks and introduced as his work friend. Your husband got called into the office and he had to leave us alone. And I begin to undress her and telling her what a Hotwife she was and how sexy her body was. I playfully asked 'how long do you think your husband will be gone?'. She was really into it and told me (acting as the Bull) that her husband encourages her to play around with who ever she wants and enjoys knowing she is having great sex. She even said her husband was loves being her cuckold.

What a turn-on! I could help it but came pre-maturely.

After eating her out, as we were cuddling, she said 'well you differently get turned on by this lifestyle'. I replied, 'yes, it is hard to hide it'.

This is when she came clean.

She looked at me and said, 'well you can tell your online buddies, you are a cuck'. I paused and asked, 'really?'. She confirmed it!

She told me on the day she ran to the office that is was Clay, the 60yo, that had locked himself out of the office. She knew it, but really thought she would maybe just flirt a second and come home...it was the holidays. After letting Clay back into the office, he invited her to stay for a cup of coffee as a thank you for the favor. She did. After some small talk and innocent flirting (according to my wife) she was going to leave telling Clay that she had told me it was only going to be second. She said as she got up so did Clay and they were standing right in front of each other. Without a word, Clay pulled her into him and kissed her...pretty passionately. I asked her if his 'move' scared her at all. She told me that she did not try to stop it, but was turn-on by the kiss.

She was a little sparing with the fine details, but this lead to her moving to her knees and sucking his cock, he ate her out on the desk, and fucked her on the desk. I did asked about position on the desk. She told me that he did it both missionary and from behind! (Fucking dirty ole man! Ha). I asked if he was different or bigger? She shy'd away from the bigger question (and I did not push), but said different. She did cum. He did cum...in her. No condoms. He told her not to worry, he is pretty sure his boys are too old to swim. (I know this is my fault...while I did buy condoms, I never mandated her to always carry one. I told her for now on Clay should wear protection. She agreed. She did remind me that if she did get pregnant, I had previously agreed to raise the child. I agreed.)

I asked her if Clay knew about our sex life...cuckolding. She told me that after wards during post-sex talk Clay asked about me...if I treated her well, if I was a good husband. She told that she told Clay I was the best husband and that I actually get turned-on by the thought of her having sex with other men. And that I would enjoy knowing about it...as a cuckold. She said they had a good laugh as Clay was surprised and did not know what any of this was. He told her that if I wanted him to have sex with his wife, 'dammit, ok I will do it...but only for him'. :)

We (wife and I) kissed passionately for several minutes. And then fell asleep.

So, now I am feeling pretty high from the experience. And look forward to seeing where cuckolding takes us.

I will write later about the sales rep....I did ask about him...if he was still a possibility. However, it looks like she wants to stick with Clay for now.

Thanks all for the encouragement and advice. Finally!
Cuckykny
Hopefully next time doesn't take 2 years

Reactions: milfchaser
Cuckykny said:

Thanks all for the encouragement and advice. Finally!
Cuckykny
Hopefully next time doesn't take 2 years

Hooray! Congratulations!

Cuckykny said:

Congratulations, cuckold Cuckykny!

Cuckykny said:
It actually happened on Dec 26th, but my (now) hotwife just shared the episode with me. I kind of knew something was 'up,' but waited until my wife was ready to share her first sexual experience without me in ~20+ years.

You're a patient man. Um... if Dec. 26th was the first time your wife fucked her co-worker, have you considered the possibility that by now, you've been cuckolded multiple times....?

Cuckykny said:
After almost 2 hours, she finally came home. When I asked her what had taken so long, she just shouted that she had lost track of time...running upstairs. When she came back down, she was freshly showered.

When your wife came home and quickly took a shower before doing anything else, that suggested she was worried you would smell the scent of another man on her — probably without justification. Most women, including your wife,it sounds like, probably don't realize that most men have considerably less sensitive noses than most women.

Cuckykny said:
....A day later, my wife came into the bedroom feeling very sexy and began grinding into me. As I recipicated with kisses and began to message her body, my wife moaned to me, 'so who are you tonight?'. I whispered to her that I am a real-man that your husband invited over for drinks and introduced as his work friend. Your husband got called into the office and he had to leave us alone. And I begin to undress her and telling her what a Hotwife she was and how sexy her body was. I playfully asked 'how long do you think your husband will be gone?'. She was really into it and told me (acting as the Bull) that her husband encourages her to play around with who ever she wants and enjoys knowing she is having great sex. She even said her husband was loves being her cuckold.

Sounds like the "pretend cuckold husband / pretend hot wife" game strategy has worked out very well for you and your wife. And, it sounds like she was verifying you are still into it....

Cuckykny said:
What a turn-on! I couldn't help but come prematurely. After eating her out, as we were cuddling, she said: 'Well you definitely get turned on by this lifestyle.' I replied, 'Yes, it is hard to hide it.' Then, she came clean. She looked at me and said, 'you can tell your online buddies you are a cuck.' I paused and asked, 'Really?' She confirmed it!

Congratulations, cuckold Cuckykny!

Cuckykny said:
She told me on the day she ran to the office that it was Clay, the 60 yo, that had locked himself out of the office.

Or so he said....

Cuckykny said:
After letting Clay back into the office, he invited her to stay for a cup of coffee as a thank you for her favor. She did. After some small talk and innocent flirting (according to my wife), she was going to leave. She told Clay she had told me it was only going to be second. She said as she got up, so did Clay, and they were standing right in front of each other. Without a word, Clay pulled her into him and kissed her... passionately.

Clay could see he had to take action, and he did...

Cuckykny said:
I asked her if his 'move' scared her at all. She told me she did not try to stop him, and was turned-on by the kiss.

Good for your wife. She was ready, and she responded...

Cuckykny said:
.... My wife then sucked Clay's cock. He then ate her out on the desk, and fucked her on the desk.... both missionary and from behind! I asked if he was different or bigger? She shy'd away from the bigger question (and I did not push), but said different. She did cum. He did cum... in her. No condoms.

My impression is, if a married woman's lover squirts into her pussy (as opposed to being an oozer), that adds to the turn-on.

Cuckykny said:
.... I know this is my fault. While I did buy condoms, I never mandated her to always carry one. I told her from now on, Clay should wear protection. She agreed. She did remind me that if she did get pregnant, I had previously agreed to raise the child. And, I agreed (again).

It sounds like you sort of have that in mind, and your wife does too. If you're serious about avoiding pregnancy, though, you might make it your duty... as your wife's cuckold... to always make sure she has (say) several condoms in her purse. And, check from time-to-time, to make sure they get replenished whenever necessary.

If you suspect your wife has in mind becoming pregnant by a lover, you might mention to her that Clay may not be the best candidate. I suggest this because when a woman is impregnated by an older man (at 60, Clay probably meets that criterion), there's a higher probably of birth defects.

Cuckykny said:
[Clay asked my wife] if I treated her well. She said she told Clay I was the best husband, and I actually get turned-on by the thought of her having sex with other men.

Sounds like you're passing the test, from your wife's point of view...

Cuckykny said:
.... She said they had a good laugh. Clay was surprised, and did not know [about 'cuckold husband / hotwife' marriages]. He told her if I wanted him to have sex with my wife, he would do it...but, of course, only for me.' :)

He's willing to make the sacrifice...

Cuckykny said:
So, I am feeling pretty high from the experience.

So is your wife, no doubt....

Cuckykny said:
I will write later about the sales rep. I did ask about whether he is still a possibility. However, it looks like she wants to stick with Clay for now.

Arguably, if a married woman can maintain more than one lover, she's less likely to become emotionally involved with one she sees regularly. Also... given that your wife is not using birth control... there's the "sperm from an older man" consideration I mentioned above.

Cuckykny said:
Thanks all for the encouragement and advice. —Finally!

Hey, you're welcome. It's good to hear this has finally worked out for you and your wife.

Happy New Year! —Custer

Last edited:
Very nice , it will be soon that Clay fills her Hotwife pussy again .

Congrats anfd good luck for this new adventure

Cuckold Cuckykny,

Re. your confession:

Cuckykny said:
This was when my wife came clean. She looked at me and said: "Well, you can tell your online buddies you are now a cuckold." I paused and asked, "Really...?" And, she confirmed it!

I hope you've informed your newly-minted, now actually-hot hotwife that your online buddies, as she calls us, are applauding her for surmounting the constraints of her culturally-imposed marital virginity and, at long last, stepping up, stepping out, and boldly enjoying the pleasures of fucking another man.

And, please inform your newly-minted hotwife that we applaud her for boldly telling you, her husband, about it — that being, of course, an important aspect of being a sexually-liberated married woman.

—Custer

Thanks all.

@Custard, I really haven't thought about if I had been cucked again since Dec, as I am still processing what my Hotwife has already told me. I will ask tonight. I don't think she is intentionally trying to get pregnant...although, she would love more children, I am sure she (or me) is not ready to explain how a new baby that doesn't look like me to her and my families is actually ours.

I guess when I ran scenarios through my head (and during role play) it was always the 20-something 'pool boy' type that would cuck me...and of course we did a lot of BBC play (even the toy Bull/dildo is black). So to find my wife getting fucked by Clay (older, white) is a little bit of a downer. Thinking about him, he is defintiely an alpha-male...for his age he is fit, tall with a few tats. Again, really not that attractive...to me.

I was told by other cucks that my wife becuase even in her younger days never really dated a lot that she may seek a BF Bull versus one-night stands. I will try to integrate the other guy (sales rep - Brad) into the scene the best I can.

Cuckykny said:
Custard, I really haven't thought about if I had been cucked again since Dec, as I am still processing what my Hotwife has already told me. I will ask tonight.

Might be worth enquiring. Having taken the plunge, so to speak, your newly-minted hotwife may be more active than she's letting on...

Cuckykny said:
I don't think she is intentionally trying to get pregnant... although she would love more children.

I don't think you've mentioned anything about children, so I've assumed you and your wife don't have any. I now see that was the wrong assumption. How many? How old are they...?

Cuckykny said:
I am sure neither she (nor I) are ready to explain how a new baby that doesn't look like me, to her and my families, is actually ours.

Well, it will be your wife's, for sure, so in that sense it will definitely be yours too. Anyway — after a birth, people always assure the husband that the infant looks "just like him" (since there's never any doubt who the mother is, but there's fairly often some doubt as to who the biological father might be, so the idea is to reassure the husband).

Cuckykny said:
I guess when I ran scenarios through my head (and during role play) it was always the 20-something 'pool boy' type that would cuck me. And, of course, we did a lot of BBC play (even the toy Bull/dildo is black). So to find my wife getting fucked by Clay (older, white) is a little bit of a downer. Thinking about him, he is defintiely an alpha-male... for his age he is fit, tall with a few tats. Again, really not that attractive... to me.

You should probably get used to men your wife finds attractive not being the types you think she "should" find attractive. Anyway, it could be worse.... for instance, if he turned out to be one of your work colleagues.

Cuckykny said:
I was told by other cucks that because my wife, even in her younger days, never really dated a lot that she may seek a BF Bull versus one-night stands.

Where BF means long-term boyfriend bull, I gather. Could be...

Cuckykny said:
I will try to integrate the other guy (Brad the sales rep) into the scene the best I can.

Seems like that would be a good way to go, if your wife's inclination is to be a "one man woman." Continuing to expand her horizons would seem preferable to her settling in with one lover she sees regularly.

Pretty good signs.

My newly-minted Hotwife has now cucked me twice...she went out last night with Clay after work...dinner and, yes, a pretty good fucking. Funny thing is Clay still doesn't get the whole cuckold concept. He gives my wife ideas or reasons to be at the office 'late'. My wife just humors him and tells Clay that she told me his idea and I bought it...rather than explaining cuckolding to him, again. Who knows, maybe Clay gets off thinking he is fucking another man's wife without the husbands knowledge?!

My is getting a little bit more comfortable talking about fucking another with me...like I has her girlfriend. Clay appears pretty orally gifted and for an older man has a lot of stamina. After bringing up the subject regarding endowment again, my wife told that Clay is really no bigger than me, but can go for at least 10-plus minutes before cumming. Luckie Clay. My wife quickly told me that while I do cum fast, she loves that we cum together.

My usual routine is to bring her close to cumming orally and then transition to her on top. We/I usually cum in <1 minute with this technique. Wife told that after climbing on top of Clay and riding him to orgasm, he can continue fucking bringing her to multiple orgasms. Nice for her and Clay. Which does explain a comment she made the last time we had sex. After we orgasmed, she made a comment about being able to continue...which is unusual, normally after she cums she is done.

Last night after dinner, they went back to Clay's house. After a drink, my wife told me that Clay came up behind her and started to slowly kiss her neck and rub down her hips. After turning around and returning his kisses, he led her into his bedroom. There they continued kissing and undressed each other. He then slowly walked her back to the bed were she sat down and was facing his cock. She told she sucked him for a couple of minutes and then he laid her back as he knelt between her legs and slowly brought her to orgasm with his tongue. He then lifted her legs and slowly penetrated her. She after a couple of minutes, he had her get on all fours.

This is a first! She has never let me 'hit it' from behind. Damn, Clay! She told me it wasn't bad. And that we should try it next time. (She was too sore for an encore sex performance). She did cum again from this position with Clay playing with her clit while fucking her. He did cum in her again. (She apologized for forgetting to request Clay wear a condom).

So far, so good!

Reactions: iome343 and milfchaser
Thanks.

So happy for you cucky

Congrats on being cucked! How do you feel now that another man is making her cum and is filling her with his sperm? Does it excite you? Is your wife enjoying her new found sexual freedom? Does it excite her to know she is getting sexual satisfaction outside your marital relationship with your full knowledge and support?
Tell us how you both feel now that this has happened? Hopefully one day you will get to watch while another man pleasures your wife. I think its the ultimate in cuckolding as you can see with your own eyes how superior her lover is at the sex act. It is also gratifying to know that your wife is getting satisfied like she deserves.
Even though Clay is older he can fuck her better and last longer than you.
Again congrats and enjoy the ride albeit she is the one getting ridden. :D