She Thinks No One Would Want Her.

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date
She is actually going out later so will keep an eye on her panties. If you want I Will try to get a pic.

Farmboy said:
She is actually going out later so will keep an eye on her panties. If you want I Will try to get a pic.
Yes, please!!

Of course I would like to see and know. Be observant of the different smells of before and after

image.jpg Just found these on the bed room floor look a little dirty what do you think? I said to her you smell nice she said never know who you might meet. I said and who did you meet she replied I wouldn’t tell you!! What does all this mean?

Reactions: barbie1955
Farmboy said:
image.jpg Just found these on the bed room floor look a little dirty what do you think? I said to her you smell nice she said never know who you might meet. I said and who did you meet she replied I wouldn’t tell you!! What does all this mean?
Hard to tell but you can touch and see if the fabric around the crotch is soft or not. Peeing alone does not make it hard. Other bodily fluids do.

Smell them, it can tell you more. Touch them

I would definitely fuck her. She is hot!

Been washed now have to wait until next time. I know she’s hot that’s why I think she’ll have no problem being picked up and filled with hot cum if she’s in the right mood and the right person try’s it on just a matter of waiting and see. Driving me crazy though have to wank every night thinking about her being fucked by someone else.

Farmboy said:
Been washed now have to wait until next time. I know she’s hot that’s why I think she’ll have no problem being picked up and filled with hot cum if she’s in the right mood and the right person try’s it on just a matter of waiting and see. Driving me crazy though have to wank every night thinking about her being fucked by someone else.
Use her panties to clean yourself so you get familiar with the texture and smell of dry cum

52351B0B-6E9D-43CC-B612-E454D551833C.png Managed to get this. What you thinking?

Reactions: retiredinms, Nazareth and none_asd3
Farmboy said:
My wife has finally agreed to let me send a pic of her. She says nobody will want to see her like this I tell her she looks hot and lots of blokes would like to fuck her. What do you think? I think she was hot just taking a selfie of herself I was there and was just about to have fun with her.

14A44FEC-1B56-4E3F-A4AC-D02B152B9A13.png
You can let her know my cock is throbbing in my hand for her right now

She would have preferred it up her pussy as she was sucking me off while wanking with her vibrator. Just before I took the pic.

Reactions: midnightfapper
Farmboy said:
52351B0B-6E9D-43CC-B612-E454D551833C.png Managed to get this. What you thinking?
Gorgeous!!!
If she is not getting fucked it would be a terrible waste of a magnificent body

Thanks. That’s what I tell her she could go out and get anyone she likes to fuck her but she says no one would want to. Just got to persuade her to give it a go !!

Farmboy said:
Thanks. That’s what I tell her she could go out and get anyone she likes to fuck her but she says no one would want to. Just got to persuade her to give it a go !!
Women have a different mind set. Just let her know you will not have a problem if she fucks around (WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES).

Perhaps your lady does not want to be pushed around

Lots of men would want a go with her . Once she realizes how attractive she is to other men , She will be thinking about what it would be like to have some strange cock .

Because of my age (55) I have a problem maintaining an erection. The other night she said it would be nice to be fucked like we did in our twenty’s so I told her she could go and find a young man to please her I would be ok with it as long as she told me all about it afterwards. She did say maybe she should but again said no one would want her I told her again most blokes would love her firm little tits although she has flat nipples. And more so her lovely wet pussy. I even told her I would love to clean her pussy if she got spunked up. What more can I do. She’s just to prim and proper !!!

Reactions: firedogg81
Mate tell her she’s dreaming. I’d crawl for miles to taste her pussy.

EA1476B5-CD86-47C6-B098-83A462907856.png Another one from the other night. Not very revealing but you might get a bit turned on by it !!

Reactions: retiredinms, Nazareth and jps18
Farmboy said:
Because of my age (55) I have a problem maintaining an erection. The other night she said it would be nice to be fucked like we did in our twenty’s so I told her she could go and find a young man to please her I would be ok with it as long as she told me all about it afterwards. She did say maybe she should but again said no one would want her I told her again most blokes would love her firm little tits although she has flat nipples. And more so her lovely wet pussy. I even told her I would love to clean her pussy if she got spunked up. What more can I do. She’s just to prim and proper !!!
I would be in heaven if I could fuck her hard. She is a hottie and I would not have a problem whatsoever to fuck her

That’s good to know I just wish we could make it happen for real. Need to some how tell her you have all seen her naked boobs and pussy and have all agreed you fancy her and would love to fuck her. Maybe this will be the first step for her to cuck me !

843BD5B2-6C86-4C2E-A97A-7CDE890E5B3B.png Had a job getting a hard on this weekend so while she was masterbating with her rabbit I told her I’d love to see someone else’s cock fucking her and would she mind if I watched she moaned ye and then cum. Must have turned her on but was it just in the heat of the moment or did she mean it? She got hot on a walk and managed to take this for you

Reactions: Nazareth, barbie1955 and jps18