• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new pics of me for al you hot blacks

funwife04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Posted some a while back some new ones for you black guys.

Attachments

• Julie.2006.a.fx.jpg
    Julie.2006.a.fx.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 6,546
Funwife, weren't you the woman who formerly posted some very enlightening personal accounts of your experiences with black men while married and living in Africa ?? I recall how vividly you portrayed your various encounters and how your husband was either clueless of your very dominating dark excursions or resigned to the fact that his wife was hooked on black.

I haven't seen you posting on here in many months. So can you tell us what has transpired for you in the interim (other than getting divorced) ??

Cheryl

Cant sleep so some more.

Great comments guys love them. More for you.

Attachments

• JJ skirt off.1.jpg
    JJ skirt off.1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,898
  • JJ no skirt.2.jpg
    JJ no skirt.2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 3,125
She's fake, trust me. She's on "NiggerWorship.com", she posted all the same pics there, but can't take a simple "proof-pic" of herself holding up a sign that says "NiggerWorship.com"; maybe she can prove me wrong here I hope....

luv2cuck2005 said:
She's fake, trust me. She's on "NiggerWorship.com", she posted all the same pics there, but can't take a simple "proof-pic" of herself holding up a sign that says "NiggerWorship.com"; maybe she can prove me wrong here I hope....

Look you idiot I dont have to prove anything to those on niggerworship. I show my face and my pics and have been coming here to DC from when it was a free site. Nearly all the pics on NI are fake or off the net so if you are so stupid as not to recognise that but come here like a limp dick and spout your crap then I suggest you look at your own inadequacies. I dont have to prove anything to you or any guy on NI and I have seen the fake proof pics there and so I suggest you learn how to spot a real fake or are you one like them all - you gutless little prick. I know what I am and those men who have seen me on the main site and know me intimately here also know what I am and as for you I dont give a shit what you think as you arent qualified or capable of knowing anything about me. Yes these pics are there thats because they are new - where are yours you eunuch?? You will see hundreds of the same pics repeated all over the palce from sites and from the net so i think you need to wake up and smell the coffee or is your nose so far up your ass it cant smell anything but your shit - well your mouth certainly spouts a lot of shit so maybe god made you upside down and put your asshole where your mouth is??

If you dont like what you see and are so inadequate then grow up and dont look and go and enjoy all the net and fake pics you see. Dont come here and spoilt the fun or real guys with real balls .I bet you comment on how fantastic they all are when they are just net pics with the faces cut off. You need serious brain surgery as you seem to have lost all your brain cells

No Kathi I am just fed up with gutless people who dont know the truth about anything and just think they can make comments that are totally untrue and hide behind their anonmity. I come here for fun and those guys who ask me to come here and yes I post in other places from time to time with my own pictures, taken recently by guys and not pictures taken off the net.

I protest because i can and should hwne people make totally false allegations and that is my right.

Perhaps you should direct your comments to the person who felt the need to make such false claims for no reason because you may be the next one on his little hit list. Go look at his list of postings no pictures only comments on pictures that are off the net or nasty comments man has a serious personality problem

Funwife 04:

I also remember some of your postings from before. I don't remember reading about what happened & what led up to your divorce. I would really like to know if it's not asking too much.
Thanks

her pics

guys and ladies, this lady is for real i have seen many pics of her over the last few years with blacks inside the house pics and outside shots in her garden. So please be kind to her. All the best in your new life, and have fun on your chosen path xxxx

Funwife is my idea of a fine white lady..wish there was more like her..as an over 40 white male, all I can say is I'd love to meet her and she is for real.
always look foward to her posts and especially her pics !!

very nice pics. you still look great as usual. dont ever stop posting your pics for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back