• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new pics of me for al you hot blacks

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Thanks guys. He doesnt bother me i am not worried about losers like him. More for you all.

Attachments

• FW.DC.1.jpg
    FW.DC.1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 814
Omg!!!!!

That's a very sexy pic Julie, you are so inviting.

Lovely woman! I see from recent posts you have a story on your involvement w/ blacks in Africa. Did this lead to your divorce? If so I would love to read it. jlee2411@yahoo.com

I would love to eat a nice creampie out of your sweet pussy!

would love to use you on a casual basis, ur a hot gal darl

Where r u Julie

I miss your posts.

nice pics
sexy legs

any ass shots?

luv that ass!!!

Great !!

She's the beat, trust me, I have pics of her doing it all. I admire this girl, she's the epitome of bitchyness...she's done it all from man to beast !! she's undoubtledly #1 !!!

not bad lady

wow you are what i call posh totty, I can't think of anything more horny that seeing a woman like you being rammed hard by a couple of big black cocks. I love your long legs and I bet they would look great rapped around some black guys back holding him into your pussy deep while he fucked you. Are you married ? If so he is one lucky guy !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread