• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some new pics of me for al you hot blacks

a sexually provocative woman. even with your age you still look fabulous. i love mature women especially like you *grin. check your pm ?

You are great and hope to see more of you. Enjoy yourself because we certainly are.

You could not have picked a better name than funwife. You are one of the most desirable lookin wives I have ever seen. I bet you had loads of fun cucking your white hubby with all those black bulls in Africa. Would love to hear your story in intimate detail funwife. You could drive me out of my everlovin mind hon. stud120@hotmail.com

Bit of a tease!!

Attachments

• J Grand Hotel.2.sax.jpg
    J Grand Hotel.2.sax.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 828
XZPAW you are one desperate limp dicked assehole go take your shrivelled dick back to your shrivelled wife and leave us to enjoy ourselves. If you havent got the brains to not look if you dont like, or anything positive to say then go seek help you asshole.

Just had to say that you are a very sexy woman. i am a young black man who adores mature sexy white ladies like you. I have loved seducing and making women like you mine. I would love to see and hear more from you.

I odnt need to post warning there are enough on the site to warn of children like you now take your thumb out of your ass and try to grow up you total loser

xzpaw said:
Look old hag, I'm doing you a favor by pointing out that the people going gaga over you are desperate. This lets you know that these men are in the ranks of some of the most unwanted losers on the planet. If you are beautiful to them, and out of their league, it boggles my mind to imagine how sickening these men must be. I strongly recommend going to a site where you can actually see pictures of the men, because you may be very disappointed on here.

Good Luck

PS learn to write.

She is not and old hag but you are an idiot!
and Baby don't even sweat xzpaw my big black dick gets hard everytime i look at you. you r fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back